The Homo-Sexual pervert convict Carolina Reb (aka walter hampton) wants to know why he's Here! -- somebody please tell Him!
b***@gmail.com
2017-04-14 20:57:00 UTC
I KNOW WHY! ~~ Cuz cuz he's a homo-sexual pedophile pervert, and cuz he likes nibbling on circumcised foreskin, he thinks this is a dating site dontcha Carloony yeah you do dontcha you confused elderly PERVERT!?

[FLUHS] —> ——> ——> ——> ——>

"Omnes relinquite spes, o vos intrantes!"

Here you go walter, cudn't do it without you!

Walter "carolina reb" Hampton says: "If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. I just wanna hear back from SOMEBODY!"

See the elderly pasty white homo-sexual walter hampton posing with his little yellow butterfly T-shirt Loading Image...

"i jus i jus i jus i jus i jus i jus i jus i just wanna hear back from SOMEBODY!"

"If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too, i Just wanna hear back from SOMEBODY!

"If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK tooooo -- i Just i just i just i just wanna hear back from SOMEBODY!"

Walter "carolina reb" Hampton says: "If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. But i just i just i Just wanna hear back from SOMEBODY!"

To see the elderly pasty white homo-sexual, look for the little yellow butterfly on his T-shirt here http://i1.wp.com/topconservativenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IMG_0790.jpg

aka the walter Carloony http://topconservativenews.com/2014/08/video-from-greenville-protest-against-amnesty/

http://i1.wp.com/topconservativenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IMG_0790.jpg

If you wanna see the elderly pasty white homo-sexual posing macho, look for the little yellow butterfly on his T-shirt http://i1.wp.com/topconservativenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IMG_0790.jpg (long)

Carolina Reb in alt.singles (gay) Jul 14 2010, 3:51 pm begging for Foreskin
Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals? Like, I mean, the free and easy lifestyle of the late 60s and early 70s when everybody who wanted to, "turned on, tuned on, and dropped out?" Well, I am retired now, and would like to return to those thrilling days of yesteryear. Not looking for sex. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't happen, that's OK too. I'm close by, less than 250 miles from the Big A. Would be a hell of a lot cheaper going over there than becoming an expatriate and living in Holland. If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. Just wanna hear back from SOMEBODY!
See the sickly pasty-white walter hampton aka Carolina Reb wearing his yellow streak yellow-butterfly T-shirt: http://i1.wp.com/topconservativenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IMG_0790.jpg
http://topconservativenews.com/2014/08/video-from-greenville-protest-against-amnesty/

Walter hampton aka walter Carloony (look for the yellow streak under his yellow butterfly T-shirt)
Carolina Reb
2017-04-14 21:24:42 UTC
I KNOW WHY! ~~ Cuz cuz he's a homo-sexual pedophile pervert, and cuz he b"
DELETIA
That shit about Gook trannies really
turned you on, didn't it cockboy...
b***@gmail.com
and I betcha that commentary about "he's not a raving homo-sexual pervert like you Carloony carolina reb aka walter hampton" really gave the dick in your mouth a stiffy dinnit it you circumcised-foreskin nibbling pervert!
Carolina Reb
2017-04-14 21:47:52 UTC
DELETIA
Help yourself, cockboy....

2017-04-14 21:54:14 UTC
On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 14:47:52 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOTRY out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

Cock-crazed Hampton: "...do I have a dick or a pussy?"
MID: <ef123e80-982c-46b3-9ff4-***@googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2017-04-15 16:37:26 UTC
DELETIA
Help yourself, cockboy....
http://www.the-penis.com/zimages/shape5.jpg
That link is for the pleasure of girls, women, and queers.

This link is for the pleasure of boys and men.

2017-04-15 20:07:53 UTC
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 09:37:26 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
DELETIA
Help yourself, cockboy....
http://www.the-penis.com/zimages/shape5.jpg
That link is for the pleasure of girls, women, and queers.
Actually it's for GBLT ladyboys like YOU, asshole!
Post by Michael Ejercito
This link is for the pleasure of boys and men.
http://www.redblow.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
Michael
You are INELIGIBLE for anyone WHITE like that.

Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-15 20:22:06 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
You are
YOU are a perverted, degenerate, sick, stinkin', shiteating,
pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking, grannyfucking, jizzlicking,
motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid filth who takes dozens
of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly basis PEDO.

2017-04-15 21:23:56 UTC
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 13:07:53 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
This link is for the pleasure of boys and men.
http://www.redblow.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
Michael
You are INELIGIBLE for anyone WHITE like that.
HE isn't. YOU indeed ARE, you pathological wanker!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
Anal Razovic about her life experience:
"all I can see is SHITE!"
2017-04-19 16:03:53 UTC
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 13:07:53 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
This link is for the pleasure of boys and men.
http://www.redblow.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
Michael
You are INELIGIBLE for anyone WHITE like that.
HE isn't. YOU indeed ARE, you pathological wanker!
And he proves it every time he writes about his greatest passion.

2017-04-19 17:52:28 UTC
On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 09:03:53 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

WHY, avoiding scj The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Foreskin Peeler?

And he proves it every time he writes about his greatest passion.
Michael
YOU prove TIME, and AGAIN that YOUR greatest passion is, jew
ainlungus.

2017-04-19 17:58:44 UTC
On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 10:52:28 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
HE isn't. YOU indeed ARE, you pathological wanker!
And he proves it every time he writes about his greatest passion.
Michael
YOU prove TIME, and AGAIN that YOUR greatest passion is, jew
ainlungus.
He proves, TIME and AGAIN, that you ARE nothing but a pathological wanker!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow jizz,
you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
P-Dub to G. Razovic, the serb sexual cripple:
"You are a nothing. You have no skills. You have no job. You have no
MID: <h6W8t.368009$***@newsfe03.iad>
The Peeler
2017-04-14 21:52:56 UTC
On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 14:24:42 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up
"What? Nothing about dicks, cocks, and assholes?"
MID: <61936c64-0d11-454e-aa1e-***@googlegroups.com>