The family get-together
Add Reply
Barry W. Shein
2017-05-13 03:35:48 UTC
1943

2017-05-13 03:50:46 UTC
1943
Kewel!
The Peeler
2017-05-13 10:25:49 UTC
On Fri, 12 May 2017 20:50:46 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up
2017-05-13 10:25:46 UTC
No. 1

No. 2

http://www.ww2incolor.com/d/656051-3/Chaldej_5_DW_564701a

No. 3

Unhappily married gay nazi Loose Sphincter bitching about his unhappy
marriage:

"Divorce? Never, there is no way I'll let her get her claws on this house
I paid for or grab half my pension when I retire in a couple of years.
Like I said in an earlier post, I could look past her appearance if she
weren't such a nasty bitch."

ROTFLOL

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LOSERS?
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
I could do for a wife."!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
NEMO
2017-05-13 10:37:33 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a nazoid pedo forger wrote:

[flushed]

You're just angry because your life is shit, because you
never achieved anything and never will, and because you're
married to a fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG whom you hate.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
2017-05-13 13:39:13 UTC
On Fri, 12 May 2017 23:35:48 -0400, Barry W. Shein
Post by Barry W. Shein
1943
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_oIAhQMTG-dU/S9RB0d95V0I/AAAAAAAAEPE/9p4mCk3qfes/s1600/german_brutality_ww2_second_world_war_history_pictures_incredibel_amazing_rare_photos_russia_006.jpg
Typical...the jew assholes can't even HANG straight!

Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-13 13:41:58 UTC

TSSK!
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein

BZS
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-13 14:00:06 UTC
In article <59170ffc$0$21931$c3e8da3$***@news.astraweb.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
We, never CAN!
HUH, old pedo??
The Peeler
2017-05-13 15:32:26 UTC
On Sat, 13 May 2017 06:54:02 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
We, never CAN!
We KNOW! You NEVER can fuck the normal way, you housebound WANKER! LOL
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
BZS
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
2017-05-13 15:45:55 UTC
On Sat, 13 May 2017 06:54:02 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Barry W. Shein
1943
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_oIAhQMTG-dU/S9RB0d95V0I/AAAAAAAAEPE/9p4mCk3qfes/s1600/german_brutality_ww2_second_world_war_history_pictures_incredibel_amazing_rare_photos_russia_006.jpg
Typical...the jew assholes can't even HANG straight!
We, never CAN!
BZS
STRAIGHTEN, up there ragheads!

Cheers!

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2017-05-13 16:08:12 UTC
On Sat, 13 May 2017 08:45:55 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
BZS
STRAIGHTEN, up there ragheads!
YOU straighten up and get your cock out of your filthy serbian gob again,
degenerate!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
--
Anal Razovic about her life experience:
"all I can see is SHITE!"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-13 16:15:31 UTC
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7a/4a/76/7a4a7677d2ff4c2cf64477b612995992.jpg

TSSK!
The Peeler
2017-05-13 15:32:26 UTC
On Sat, 13 May 2017 06:39:13 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Typical...the jew assholes can't even HANG straight!
Sucking off Loose Sphincter when you are not sucking off yourself, you sick
WANKER? At least you got a LOT of practice! LOL
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
Jack G. about dumb anal Razovic:
"WOW!!! This retarded squirrel made a comment."
Michael Ejercito
2017-05-17 15:06:12 UTC
On Sat, 13 May 2017 06:39:13 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Typical...the jew assholes can't even HANG straight!
Sucking off Loose Sphincter when you are not sucking off yourself, you sick
WANKER? At least you got a LOT of practice! LOL
The mangina pretends to be a girl.

2017-05-17 17:30:09 UTC
On Wed, 17 May 2017 08:06:12 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina pretends to be a girl.
Michael
YOU pretend to be a human, dreckgook...NOT very convincing!

2017-05-17 18:07:51 UTC
On Wed, 17 May 2017 10:30:09 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Sucking off Loose Sphincter when you are not sucking off yourself, you sick
WANKER? At least you got a LOT of practice! LOL
The mangina pretends to be a girl.
Michael
YOU pretend to be a human, dreckgook...NOT very convincing!
He's VERY convincingly a HUMAN! YOU have yet to manage to convince anyone of
you being a human!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar
with vaginas."
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>