100 Years Ago
2018-03-13 01:18:29 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2971
Loose Cannon
2018-03-13 02:42:37 UTC
A great man!!
Carolina Reb
2018-03-13 02:51:39 UTC
Indeed so.
The Peeler
2018-03-13 11:10:05 UTC
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 19:51:39 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile
nazi homo swine!

Picture of the gay nazi cocksucker's retarded shitface:

F'up
--
Our resident senile nazi homo:
"Do not forget faggotry"
MID: <855664f4-5789-460e-8f12-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-03-13 11:09:59 UTC
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 22:42:37 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
A great man!!
Someone whose cock and arse you would like to suck, gay nazi sow? <BG>
2018-03-13 11:09:49 UTC
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 21:18:29 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/

F'up to the senile gay cunt's homegroup