More Wit and Wisdom From Christopher C. Morton 12/04/2017
2017-12-05 03:53:53 UTC
What does “preparing for the future” mean in Harlem? Buying more than
one bag of crack at a time.

How would you call Mike Tyson if he had no arms and legs? Hey, nigger!

What do you call three niggers sitting in a garden? Fertilizer.

What do niggers and sperm have in common? Only one in two million does
any work.

Where do cocoons come from? M-m-m-ississippi.

What would you call a hooker’s convention? The Miss Teen-age Black
America Contest.

Why don’t sharks attack niggers? They mistake them for whale shit.

Can a nigger ever become President? Well yeah, if he’s running against
a Puerto Rican.

Why are niggers called niggers? ‘Cause that’s what they are.

How can you tell if a nigger is sexually inexperienced? She has less
than three kids.

2017-12-05 05:35:20 UTC
What does “preparing for the future” mean in Harlem? Buying more than
one bag of crack at a time.
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.

2017-12-06 14:35:38 UTC
On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 21:35:20 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
What does “preparing for the future” mean in Harlem? Buying more than
one bag of crack at a time.
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Michael
Dreckgook, you are so ashamed of your gook subheritage, you forge a
Mexican!

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 06:35:38 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Michael
Dreckgook, you are so ashamed of your gook subheritage, you forge a
Mexican!
Dreckserb, your master Michael forges NO ONE! YOU nazi scum forge him
because you FEEL your OWN inferiority and wish you could be like your
superior master!
Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic: "All good people shit on the
Revd"
MID: <8560bbb2-d446-4ba9-a3e7-***@c20g2000prc.googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2017-12-05 10:41:00 UTC
On Mon, 04 Dec 2017 22:53:53 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, IMPERSONATING his master, Michael Ejercito, whined again:

<FLUSH the forging gay nazi sow's usual sick shit unread>
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
The Peeler
2017-12-12 10:02:53 UTC
On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 23:28:11 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, IMPERSONATING his master, The Peeler, whined again:

<FLUSH the sick gay nazi sow's usual sick shit>
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."