Congressmen Keith Ellison Appoints Louis Farrakhan
Susie Cohen
2016-12-01 04:11:01 UTC
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9460/keith-ellison-the-wrong-man-at-the-wrong-time

Keith Ellison - The Wrong Man at the Wrong Time
by Alan M. Dershowitz
November 30, 2016 at 4:30 pm

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9460/keith-ellison-the-wrong-man-at-the-wrong-time

What should a political party that has just lost its white working-class, blue-collar base to a "make America great again" nationalist do to try to regain these voters? Why not appoint as the new head of the party a radical left-wing ideologue who has a long history of supporting an anti-American, anti-white, anti-Semitic Nation of Islam racist? Such an appointment will surely bring back rust-belt voters who have lost their jobs to globalization and free trade! Is this really the thinking of those Democratic leaders who are pushing for Keith Ellison to head the Democratic National Committee?

Keith Ellison is, by all accounts, a decent guy, who is well liked by his congressional colleagues. But it is hard to imagine a worse candidate to take over the DNC at this time. Ellison represents the extreme left wing of the Democratic Party, just when the party -- if it is to win again -- must move to the center in order to bring back the voters it lost to Trump. The Democrats didn't lose because their candidates weren't left enough. They won the votes of liberals. The radical voters they lost to Jill Stein were small in number and are not likely to be influenced by the appointment of Ellison. The centrist voters they lost to Trump will only be further alienated by the appointment of a left-wing ideologue, who seems to care more about global issues than jobs in Indiana, Wisconsin and Michigan. Ellison's selection certainly wouldn't help among Jewish voters in Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania or pro-Israel Christian voters around the country.

Ellison's sordid past associations with Louis Farrakhan -- the long time leader of the Nation of Islam -- will hurt him in Middle America, which has little appetite for Farrakhan's anti-American ravings. Recently, Farrakhan made headlines for visiting Iran on the 35th anniversary of the Islamic Revolution where he berated the United States, while refusing to criticize Iran's human rights violations. Farrakhan also appeared as a special guest speaker of the Iranian president at a rally, which featured the unveiling of a float reenacting Iran's detention of 10 U.S. Navy sailors in the Persian Gulf.

In addition to embracing American enemies abroad, Farrakhan has exhibited a penchant for lacing his sermons with anti-Semitic hate speech. Around the time that Ellison was working with the Nation of Islam, for example, Farrakhan was delivering speeches attacking "the synagogue as Satan." He described Jews as "wicked deceivers of the American people" that have "wrapped [their] tentacles around the U.S. government" and are "deceiving and sending this nation to hell." Long after Jesse Jackson disavowed Farrakhan in 1984 as "reprehensible and morally indefensible" for describing Judaism as a "gutter religion," Ellison was defending Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam in 1995 as a role model for African-Americans, calling him "a tireless public servant of Black people, who constantly teaches self-reliance and self-examination to the Black community."

Congressman Keith Ellison's (left) sordid past associations with Louis Farrakhan (right) -- the long time leader of the Nation of Islam -- will hurt him in Middle America, which has little appetite for Farrakhan's anti-American ravings. (Image sources: Ellison/Center for American Progress; Farrakhan/Smithsonian Institute)

Ellison has struggled to explain his association with Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam. He has acknowledged working with the Nation of Islam for about 18 months to organize the Minnesota delegation to Farrakhan's 1995 Million Man March in Washington. However, Ellison insists that he never joined the Nation of Islam and more recently, he has held himself out as a friend of the Jewish people and of Israel. This late conversion coincided with Ellison's decision to pursue elected office in Minnesota, and an apparent realization that his association with the Nation of Islam might hurt his political fortunes. In 2006, he wrote a letter to the Jewish Community Relations Council in Minneapolis, in which he apologized for failing to "adequately scrutinize the positions" of Farrakhan and other Nation of Islam leaders. "They were and are anti-Semitic, and I should have come to that conclusion earlier than I did." In his recently released memoir "My Country, 'Tis of Thee: My Faith, My Family, Our Future," Ellison writes of Farrakhan:

"He could only wax eloquent while scapegoating other groups" and of the Nation of Islam "if you're not angry in opposition to some group of people (whites, Jews, so-called 'sellout' blacks), you don't have religion."

Ellison's voting record also does not support his claim that he has become a "friend" of Israel. He was one of only 8 Congressmen who voted against funding the Iron Dome program, developed jointly by the U.S. and Israel, which helps protect Israeli civilians from Hamas rockets. In 2009, Ellison was one of only two dozen Congressmen to vote "present" rather than vote for a non-binding resolution "recognizing Israel's right to defend itself against attacks from, reaffirming the United States' strong support for Israel, and supporting the Israeli-Palestinian peace process." And in 2010, Ellison co‐authored a letter to President Obama, calling on him to pressure Israel into opening the border with Gaza. The letter describes the blockade of the Hamas-controlled Gaza strip as "de facto collective punishment of the Palestinian residents."

Even beyond Ellison's past associations with anti-American and anti-Semitic bigotry and his troubling current voting record with regard to Israel, his appointment as head of the DNC would be a self-inflicted wound on the Democratic Party at this critical time in its history. It would move the party in the direction of left-wing extremism at a time when centrist stability is required. The world at large is experiencing a movement toward extremes, both right and left. The Democratic Party must buck that dangerous trend and move back to the center where the votes are, and where America should be.

Follow Alan M. Dershowitz on Twitter
© 2016 Gatestone Institute. All rights reserved. The articles printed here do not necessarily reflect the views of the Editors or of Gatestone Institute. No part of the Gatestone website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied or modified, without the prior written consent of Gatestone Institute.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9460/keith-ellison-the-wrong-man-at-the-wrong-time
Susan Cohen
2016-12-01 04:34:23 UTC
Stop forging my name you deranged troll.

The fact that Farrakhan hates jews is good enough reason to appoint
him.
Loose Cannon
2016-12-01 11:21:33 UTC
The fact that Farrakhan is Black is good enough. I like Blacks,
and so does my PIG wife. We both crave BBC (Big Black Cocks),
and my wife got herself "BlackMaled" (LOL) quite often.
Please... spare us the details!!
Michael Ejercito
2016-12-01 14:29:04 UTC
On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 11:21:33 +0000 (UTC), FAKE Loose Cannon aka Barry
The fact that Farrakhan is Black is good enough. I like Blacks,
and so does my PIG husband. We both crave BBC (Big Black Cocks),
and my husband got himself "BlackMaled" (LOL) quite often.
Please... spare us the details jew-faggot-barry-z-shein!

Michael
--

The joo 'survivors'®™ sing this song
Doo-dah doo-dah

Gwine to cheat all day
Gwine to scam all night
I put my money on the Madoff plan
And the whole thing turned to shite

Oh, the long nosed jewboi and his big black hat
Doo-dah doo-dah
Come to a shithole and they all love that
Oh, de doo-dah day

Gwine to cheat all day
Gwine to scam all night
I put my money on the Madoff plan
And the whole thing turned to shite

The Foreskin Peeler sings this song
Doo-dah doo-dah
Wait for greeking far too long
Oh, de dooh-dah day

Gwine to peel all day
Gwine to suck all night
I put my money in a big Grik bank
And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-12-01 15:42:25 UTC
On Thu, 01 Dec 2016 06:29:04 -0800, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Loose Cannon
The fact that Farrakhan is Black is good enough. I like Blacks,
and so does my PIG wife. We both crave BBC (Big Black Cocks),
and my wife got herself "BlackMaled" (LOL) quite often.
Please... spare us the details!!
Please...
YOU got "BlackMaled" once too, right, you rectally crippled housebound
loser? LOL
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Loose Cannon
2016-12-01 18:03:55 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT Michael Ejercito, but a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse named
You call munching donkey-dick "sick"; I call it my
way of life, and so do most of my nazoid brothers.
Holy cow!
Michael Ejercito
2016-12-01 18:42:08 UTC
On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 18:03:55 +0000 (UTC), FAKE Loose Cannon aka Barry
You call munching donkey-dick "sick"; I call it my jew
way of life, and so do most of my yidoid sub-brothers.
Holy shit sheinie Shein! Shick jew shubfuck!

Michael

And all all I got was shite
Michael Ejecrito
2016-12-01 18:52:16 UTC
YES YEP Ron "Jakkofson" Jacobson is the real name of FAKE NEMO! Yes, kikey...
LOMP! I flushed him out, like, YEARS ago, using traceroute... and he LOST IT!
LOMP!

Follow the thread, and observe kikey spiraling into meltdown and starting
to threaten me... LOMP!

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!original/soc.culture.israel/6uMf04BZ6sA/R2a2l3NqODoJ

<quote>

From: The Revd <***@degenerate.Griks>

[...]

On Thu, 5 Sep 2013 21:30:14 +0000 (UTC), Ron Jakobsohn of Wichita, KS
aka HQ <hq-***@xxx.yyy> wrote:

[...]

The IP resolves to Wichita, jewboi. Do you even understand what a
traceroute does???

</quote>

LOL oh LOL!
Michael Ejercito
2016-12-01 18:59:45 UTC
On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 18:52:16 +0000 (UTC), FAKE Michael Ejecrito aka
Post by Michael Ejecrito
YES YEP
Well, VERY YES YEP jew-faggot-barry-z-shein!

LOMP!

Michael

And all all I got was shite
Michael Ejecrito

LOL oh LOL!
Michael Ejecrito

LOL oh LOL!
The Peeler
2016-12-01 20:36:02 UTC
She keeps BELIEVING them!

ROTFLOL
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Susie Cohen
2016-12-01 23:41:58 UTC
Post by Michael Ejecrito
[...]
http://www.iltv.tv/?utm_source=Debka&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Debka

See new Hebrew Word for the Day!

http://www.iltv.tv/?utm_source=Debka&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Debka
Michael Ejercito
2016-12-01 23:59:48 UTC
On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 15:41:58 -0800 (PST), a few candles short of a
menorah forging as meshugge jew raghead bonzo de zero and Susie Cohen
Post by Michael Ejecrito
[...]
SCHLONG!

LOLOK!

Michael

And all all I got was shite
Loose Cannon
2016-12-02 00:09:38 UTC
There are strong indications that the real name of the "major" shiteating
nazoid sub-louse is Andrew "Andrzej" Baron, a low-life slime who used
to peddle pirated hardware and software in the London area. He's also
apparently married to some Polish skank. I hope to provide more info
in the future.

In the meanwhile, here's the juice on his nazoid sub-lice buddies
that it stabs in the back, while cowardly hiding behind aliases. Such
loyalty. Such comradeship (sheesh!).

"Ben Cramer" (real name Alan Jones, from Australia, apparently
lives in Brisbane):

http://postimg.org/image/wcc2ok699/ (second from left).

Further information: had a son who died at a young age
(possibly suicide). A failed businessman. Here is some
input on him and his wife Sue:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies-archive.cfm/733086.html

"This whole Unisky debacle is little more than one crowd threw out
Alan Jones and wife who evidently bled WBS dry, and another crowd
with the same players have replaced them, created a new name, 'Unisky'
and intend to pick up where WBS left off."

"It seems Unisky, your company, Mr. Hull have acquired the remainder
of the wreckage left behind by Alan Jones and company---a corpse,
if you will. Putting that corpse in a nice shiny new pine box coffin
does nothing, the corpse must be brought back to life."

"FAKE heinrich", Real name Eugene Jansen, from Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.

Photograph with wife:
http://postimg.org/image/46mcumjgp/
Carolina Reb
Who gives a flying fuck? Not me. Ingest feces and expire.
The Peeler
2016-12-02 11:03:28 UTC
On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 23:14:53 -0800 (PST), our resident nazi homo, "All Bark
& No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal moron and
attested schizo from the States, wrote:

homo bullshit unread>

F'up
"What? Nothing about dicks, cocks, and assholes?"
MID: <61936c64-0d11-454e-aa1e-***@googlegroups.com>
Loose Cannon
2016-12-02 12:00:50 UTC
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Loose Cannon
There are strong indications that the real name of the "major" shiteating
nazoid sub-louse is Andrew "Andrzej" Baron, a low-life slime who used
to peddle pirated hardware and software in the London area. He's also
apparently married to some Polish skank. I hope to provide more info
in the future.
Who gives a flying fuck?
The nazoid sub-lice he betrayed, that's who. Not that it's too
surprising -- ALL nazoids are traitorous filth who screw each
other all the time... "Night of the Long Knives" ring a bell,
Pigshit Walt?
Susie Cohen
2016-12-02 14:55:23 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Loose Cannon
There are strong indications that the real name of the "major" shiteating
nazoid sub-louse is Andrew "Andrzej" Baron, a low-life slime who used
to peddle pirated hardware and software in the London area. He's also
apparently married to some Polish skank. I hope to provide more info
in the future.
Who gives a flying fuck?
The nazoid sub-lice he betrayed, that's who. Not that it's too
surprising -- ALL nazoids are traitorous filth who screw each
other all the time... "Night of the Long Knives" ring a bell,
Pigshit Walt?
——> For a foto there is an "Andrew Andrzej Baron" on Facebook...

——> there's also a shameless foto of our Carolina Rebel aka Walter 'Caroloony' Hampton who says to his wishful boi friends i jus i jus i Just Wanna hear back from Somebody!

The thumbnail of Wade Hampton III, large slave holder and minor Civil War general
Wade Hampton III came from a wealthy planter family and shortly before the war was one of the largest slaveholders in the Southeast ... Yeah but Walter Hampton you come from a long line of low-life ner do wells who have always DODGED WAR or been deemed unfit to even associate with soldiers of good will, which makes you a COWARD walter, donut!-- you and that silly thumbnail foto you post of Wade Hampton III, politician, huge slave holder, and minor Civil War general of no account.

You think NOT!!?? You're an opinionated narcissistic troll who has ZERO credentials and even fewer friends because you're a lonely child predator HOMO-sexual and a nazi sociopath that even losers like yourself wouldn't associate with eh walter hampton you pervert who says "If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. -- i Just i just i just i just wanna hear back from SOMEBODY!"

"This troll is this troll" means they're all rimming each other and swapping spit and thumbnail fotos of each other"

Walter "carolina reb" Hampton says: "If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. Just wanna hear back from SOMEBODY!"

"i jus i jus i jus i jus i jus i jus i jus i just wanna hear back from SOMEBODY!"

"If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too, i Just wanna hear back from SOMEBODY!

"If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. -- i Just i just i just i just wanna hear back from SOMEBODY!"

Walter "carolina reb" Hampton says: "If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. But i just i just i Just wanna hear back from SOMEBODY!"

If you wanna see the elderly pasty white homo-sexual posing macho, look for the little yellow butterfly on his T-shirt here Loading Image...
The Peeler
2016-12-02 11:01:55 UTC
On Thu, 01 Dec 2016 15:59:48 -0800, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Susie Cohen
http://www.iltv.tv/?utm_source=Debka&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Debka
See new Hebrew Word for the Day!
SCHLONG!
You WISH you had one, poor sexual cripple! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
LOLOK!
"LOLOK"??? Someone knocked out your teeth? Or why can't you laugh properly
anymore? And WHO was it, my most favourite punching bag? WHOOO??? LOL
psychopath, dumb serb G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
Michael Ejercito
2016-12-06 14:28:56 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Susie Cohen
http://www.iltv.tv/?utm_source=Debka&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Debka
See new Hebrew Word for the Day!
SCHLONG!
You WISH you had one, poor sexual cripple! LOL
The forger had several.

Michael
Michael Ejercito
2016-12-06 15:09:52 UTC
On Tue, 6 Dec 2016 06:28:56 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS]
Post by Michael Ejercito
The forger had several.
Michael
YOU get buggered MULTIPLE times at the Queen Mary parking lot every
weekend, dreckgook!

Michael

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-12-06 17:01:25 UTC
On Tue, 06 Dec 2016 07:09:52 -0800, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Post by Michael Ejercito
SCHLONG!
You WISH you had one, poor sexual cripple! LOL
The forger had several.
Michael
YOU get buggered MULTIPLE times at the Queen Mary parking lot every
weekend, dreckgook!
Stop projecting your disgusting faggotry onto clearly straight people, you
deviated housebound frustrated homo swine!
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2016-12-06 17:01:12 UTC
HAHAAA!
Barry Z. Shein
2016-12-10 23:30:18 UTC
Post by Michael Ejecrito
YES YEP
Well, VERY YES YEP jew-faggot-barry-z-shein!
LOMP!
Michael
Well, yes. Very much, so.

BZS
Michael Ejecrito

LOL oh LOL!
Michael Ejecrito

LOL oh LOL!
The Peeler
2016-12-11 00:19:35 UTC
On Sat, 10 Dec 2016 15:30:18 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FORGING as
Post by Barry Z. Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Well, VERY YES YEP jew-faggot-barry-z-shein!
LOMP!
Michael
Well, yes. Very much, so.
BZS
Sucking YOURSELF off again, you housebound cocksucking wanker? Why not, eh,
if there's never anyone around for you whom you could suck off! <BG>

she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!c
The Peeler
2016-12-01 20:35:51 UTC
On Thu, 01 Dec 2016 10:42:08 -0800, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Loose Cannon
NOT Michael Ejercito, but a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse named
You call munching donkey-dick "sick"; I call it my
way of life, and so do most of my nazoid brothers.
Holy cow!
Holy shit sheinie Shein! Shick jew shubfuck!
"Shein", already AGAIN, you psychotic bitch? It's so heart-rending to see
that you keep believing that all those posters who give you the hardest
time, are always their own providers! LOL

Seriously, don't you think it's time for you to apply for another prolonged
stay in the booby hatch, you delirious confused sod?

Remember me, Roman, your newsadmin from Zurich who REALLY kicked you off his
newsserver, several times? No one but ME could ever have done it! ROTFLOL!!!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
TOTALLY retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
psychopath, dumb serb G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
The Peeler
2016-12-01 11:23:35 UTC
On Wed, 30 Nov 2016 23:34:23 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Susan Cohen
Stop forging my name you deranged troll.
The fact that Farrakhan hates jews is good enough reason to appoint
him.
ONLY if you want to see the Democratic party going down still further and
the US' enemies inside the US advancing, Loose Sphincter.
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
Michael Ejercito
2016-12-01 15:26:39 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Stop forging my name you deranged troll.
The fact that Farrakhan hates jews is good enough reason to appoint
him.
ONLY if you want to see the Democratic party going down still further and
the US' enemies inside the US advancing, Loose Sphincter.
Nobody ever accused him of being a patriot.

He calls me a gook and supports Judenhass and the murder of Jews. He is
so lame.

Michael
Michael Ejercito
2016-12-01 17:40:19 UTC
On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 07:26:39 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nobody ever accused him of being a patriot.
He calls me a gook and supports Judenhass and the murder of Jews. He is
so lame.
Michael
You ARE a gook and you support Judenliebe and you zsuck jew ani/recti
wholesale....THAT is LAME!

Michael

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-12-01 18:18:46 UTC
On Thu, 01 Dec 2016 09:40:19 -0800, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
ONLY if you want to see the Democratic party going down still further and
the US' enemies inside the US advancing, Loose Sphincter.
Nobody ever accused him of being a patriot.
He calls me a gook and supports Judenhass and the murder of Jews. He is
so lame.
Michael
You ARE a gook and you support Judenliebe and you zsuck jew ani/recti
wholesale....THAT is LAME!
HE stands on the side of TRUTH; YOU stand on the side of FALSENESS and
PERVERSION
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2016-12-02 14:45:12 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nobody ever accused him of being a patriot.
He calls me a gook and supports Judenhass and the murder of Jews. He is
so lame.
Michael
You ARE a gook and you support Judenliebe and you zsuck jew ani/recti
wholesale....THAT is LAME!
I suck no rectums; you fuck no vaginas.

Michael
Michael Ejercito
2016-12-01 15:24:13 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Stop forging my name you deranged troll.
The fact that Farrakhan hates jews is good enough reason to appoint
him.
Forger, Judenhass is a plague worse than AIDS.

Michael
Michael Ejercito
2016-12-01 17:32:11 UTC
On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 07:24:13 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Susan Cohen
Stop forging my name you deranged troll.
The fact that Farrakhan hates jews is good enough reason to appoint
him.
Forger, Judenhass is a plague worse than AIDS.
Michael
Dreckgook, Judenliebe is a plague even worse than jews themselves.

Michael

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-12-01 18:18:52 UTC
On Thu, 01 Dec 2016 09:32:11 -0800, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Forger, Judenhass is a plague worse than AIDS.
Michael
Dreckgook, Judenliebe is a plague even worse than jews themselves.
Forging dreckserb, Judenliebe will trump your pathological Judenhass any
time!
--
Shadow to psychotic Razovic (aka "The Rectum"):
"Just listening to your filth reflects your gross psychological problems"
MID: <555230e8$0$11531$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
NEMO
2016-12-01 18:23:38 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT Michael Ejercito, but a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse named
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron, wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

Go peddle some more defective, (pirated?) software, Andrzej...

<quote>

Original Microsoft CD in jewel case with CD key sticker on the back.
Full version.
GBP 30=00 incl recorded delivery postage.
(sorry, spamtrap in original message)
e-mail to: ***@ukgateway.net

</quote>

"LOMP"!
Michael Ejercito
2016-12-02 14:57:14 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Susan Cohen
Stop forging my name you deranged troll.
The fact that Farrakhan hates jews is good enough reason to appoint
him.
Forger, Judenhass is a plague worse than AIDS.
Michael
Dreckgook, Judenliebe is a plague even worse than jews themselves.
Mangina, Judenliebe is our best defense against Judenhass.

Our best OFFENSE is the TRUTH.

Michael
Susie Cohen
2016-12-02 19:56:41 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Susan Cohen
Stop forging my name you deranged troll.
The fact that Farrakhan hates jews is good enough reason to appoint
him.
Forger, Judenhass is a plague worse than AIDS.
Michael
Dreckgook, Judenliebe is a plague even worse than jews themselves.
Mangina, Judenliebe is our best defense against Judenhass.
Our best OFFENSE is the TRUTH.
Michael
i never read what you post here, cunt, i just insult you and i know you'll read it, process it, and believe it WONTCHA you male of a CUNT! Yeah you are.

Look at this you Dumb Invalid of a Fuck Who Says LOMP -- I got your traceroute TROLL right here with a big black cock up your dead Rectum

Traceroute resolves that you were born a whore child, your rectum's still broke, and your colostomy bag's always FULL, now KYS asshole!
Susie Cohen
2016-12-03 00:14:34 UTC
i never read what you post here, cunts, i just insult you, i know you'll read it, process it, and believe it WONTCHA you males of a CUNT! Yeah you are.

Read my lips you Dumb Invalid of a Fuck Who Says LOMP and LOMPO -- I got your traceroute right here with a big black cock down your throat and up your dead Rectum, just like walter hampton's got

Michael Ejercito
2016-12-03 03:00:14 UTC
On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 16:14:34 -0800 (PST), a few candles short of a
menorah forging as meshugge jew raghead bonzo de zero and Susie Cohen
Post by Susie Cohen
i never read
Yes you do bonzo...ALL of it, you stupid jew cunt!

Michael

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-12-03 10:48:25 UTC
On Fri, 02 Dec 2016 19:00:14 -0800, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Susie Cohen
i never read what you post here, cunts, i just insult you, i know you'll
read it, process it, and believe it WONTCHA you males of a CUNT! Yeah
you are.
Read my lips you Dumb Invalid of a Fuck Who Says LOMP and LOMPO -- I got
your traceroute right here with a big black cock down your throat and up
your dead Rectum, just like walter hampton's got
Traceroute resolves that you were born a whore child, your rectum's
still broke, and your colostomy bag's always FULL, now KYS asshole!
Yes you do bonzo...ALL of it, you stupid jew cunt!
Yes, he DOES enjoy pissing, spitting and shitting all over you, no doubt
about it, you deviated sexually crippled psychotic swine!
--
Michael explaining to G. Razovic:
"The Peeler is your dominator."
MID: <nasllr$9bh$***@dont-email.me>
Susie Cohen
2016-12-04 05:14:44 UTC
Post by Susie Cohen
i never read
Yes you do bonzo...ALL of it, you stupid jew cunt!
This cunt who forges as Michael Ejercito is an invalid I exposed ten years ago for having no recrtum and for not paying his colostomy Bag bills.

On Friday, December 2, 2016 at 4:18:15 PM UTC-8, this troll wrote "yes I'm a colostomy bag deadbeat and a fucking invalid, and I forge here every fucking day as Michael Ejercito whose name I stole cuz I'm a cunt"
Michael Ejercito
2016-12-04 13:42:45 UTC
On Sat, 3 Dec 2016 21:14:44 -0800 (PST), a few candles short of a
Post by Susie Cohen
i never read
Yes you do bonzo...ALL of it, you stupid jew cunt!
This cunt who forges
is a jew raghead Cunt innit!

Michael

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-12-04 18:42:50 UTC
On Sun, 04 Dec 2016 05:42:45 -0800, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Susie Cohen
This cunt who forges as Michael Ejercito is an invalid I exposed ten
years ago for having no recrtum and for not paying his colostomy Bag
bills.
i'm a serb shithead Cunt innit!
Yes, you are!
psychopath, dumb serb G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
Carolina Reb
2016-12-01 09:44:53 UTC
Post by Susie Cohen
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9460/keith-ellison-the-wrong-man-at-
NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WWWRRRRONNNNG
WITH THAT
There is EVERYTHING "WWWRRRRONNNNG" with "that," you disgusting Jew
sex pervert beak-nosed Jew son-of-a-bitch. But then on the other hand,
it is YOUR asshole. Therefore you have my unbounded wishes that you
will meet up with a bull faggot who will tear you another one. Then
you stupid Yid bastard will be left to ponder which one you want to
shit out of. Then feel free to take a swim in the nearest available
cesspool, you goddamn disgusting Jew son-of-a-Jewess whore.

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /"/_\
('( ' ' _~/' ')
\ ' /
'\' \ _.7'
\ (
\ \

F O R T H E J E W

"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. He rails
against homosexuality as he takes cock up the ass. He
believes truth can be created by repetition of a lie."
The Peeler
2016-12-01 11:19:59 UTC
On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 01:44:53 -0800 (PST), our resident nazi homo, "All Bark
& No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal moron and
attested schizo from the States, wrote:

homo bullshit unread>

F'up
--
Cock-crazed homo Hampton:
"Oh Alan you broke my heart!"
Loose Cannon
2016-12-01 11:30:49 UTC
[moronic rants by the ancient, rotting, limping, half-blind, fully-
crazed nazoid sub-cockroach Walt "Pigshit" Hampton flushed]

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
Susie Cohen
So how's it going walter hampton carolina reb life long homo-sexual child predator eh? Hows your girlfriend here the troll forging under Michael Ejercito that i exposed him for living with a colostomy bag and whom I named Rectum No Rectum and still mad at me cuz I exposed him DINNT I DINNT I
Michael Ejercito
2016-12-01 14:30:37 UTC
On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 06:21:25 -0800 (PST), a few candles short of a
menorah aka meshugge jew raghead bonzo de zero forging as Susie Cohen
Post by Susie Cohen
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Susie Cohen
[...]
So how's it going
WE aks the questions, jew cocksucker!

Michael

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-12-01 15:42:32 UTC
On Thu, 01 Dec 2016 06:30:37 -0800, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Susie Cohen
So how's it going walter hampton carolina reb life long homo-sexual child
predator eh? Hows your girlfriend here the troll forging under Michael
Ejercito that i exposed him for living with a colostomy bag and whom I
named Rectum No Rectum and still mad at me cuz I exposed him DINNT I
DINNT I
WE aks the questions, jew cocksucker!
No you don't! YOU only get your bleeding psychopathic ass clobbered here and
your stupid serbian gob filled with the shit people enjoy dumping in it,
you poor psychopathic shiteating serbian asshole.

And now open your big filthy serbian gob WIDE...
--
Anal Razovic about herself:
NEMO
2016-12-01 18:04:35 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT Michael Ejercito, but a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse named
WE
Excrement is NOT plural, nazoid sub-louse.