Question of the Day: Why Are Antis Obsessed with Barrel Length?
2018-01-29 17:37:50 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/01/robert-farago/question-day-antis-obsessed-barrel-length/

Question of the Day: Why Are Antis Obsessed with Barrel Length?
BY ROBERT FARAGO |JAN 24, 2018 |39 COMMENTS

The longer the gun barrel, the faster the bullet (up until a certain point).
And while a gun with a longer barrel is easier to aim accurately (up to a
certain point) it’s not more likely to be used in a crime than a shorter
barreled firearm. In fact . . .

when it comes to criminal firearm use, the shorter the barrel the better.

Criminals value a firearm’s concealability over just about any other
consideration. Here’s some relevant data [via a 2016 graphic from the
California Attorney General’s Office]:

2016 report from the California Office of the Attorney General

Clearly, handguns are the criminal’s firearms of choice over a longer
barreled rifle of shotgun. So why are gun control advocates obsessed by
barrel length?

ibtimes.co.uk just posted an article entitled Photos of America’s biggest
gun show, down the road from where 58 people were killed in Las Vegas.

Ignore the geographic inanity (which the mainstream media’s been
highlighting since SHOT Show opened). The image at the top of this post is
the image at the top of their post.

Ignore the vaguely Arabic look of their SHOT Show poster boy; noting it
would be racist! Here’s the second image:

SHOW Show 2018 (courtesy ibtimes.co.uk)

Really really long gun barrels feature in six out of 20 snaps. But it’s
clear from photo placement that the eds have a major hard-on for long
barreled guns.

What’s up with that? Why are antis size queens?

2018-02-03 20:46:06 UTC
Well Gook, why are they?
M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-02-03 20:48:16 UTC
Well Gook, why are they?
You're just jealous because they are better than you. Michael posted pictures showing that.
2018-02-04 20:28:32 UTC
On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 12:48:16 -0800 (PST), jewlover/gooklover
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
Post by NEMO
Well Gook, why are they?
You're just jealous because they are better than you. Michael posted pictures showing that.
How can a slant eyed subhuman gook ladyboy be better than a WHITE
(human) person? Don't be absurd, you gookloving asshole!

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
2018-02-04 22:09:30 UTC
On Sun, 04 Feb 2018 12:28:32 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
You're just jealous because they are better than you. Michael posted pictures showing that.
How can a slant eyed subhuman gook ladyboy be better than a WHITE
(human) person? Don't be absurd, you gookloving asshole!
You keep projecting your OWN subhumanity and perversion onto all those that
you feel are superior to you and straight unlike you, you filthy dreckserb!
Michael analyzing anal Razovic:
"Apparently, you can only relate to other people by fantasizing about rectum
sucking."
MID: <ae4fb23f-2205-4ed2-960f-***@la7g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-02-05 18:34:17 UTC
Post by NEMO
Well Gook, why are they?
You're just jealous because they are better than you. Michael posted
pictures showing that.
How can a slant eyed subhuman gook ladyboy be better than a WHITE
(human) person? Don't be absurd, you gookloving asshole!
Mangina, you can ask Lisa Vannatta.

M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-02-05 20:46:15 UTC
http://youtu.be/IrdgxjK10kk
What a cute couple! I wonder if they will get married and have babies!
NEMO
2018-02-03 20:57:32 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
FAKE NEMO/Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com> wrote:

[flushed]

You're just angry because your life is shit, because you
never achieved anything and never will, and because you're
married to a fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG whom you hate.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>

2018-02-04 22:10:35 UTC
On Sun, 04 Feb 2018 12:29:17 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Well Gook, why are they?
Good, question. It's their ONLY 'employment' opportunity!
You two flaming fags stop projecting your own homosexuality onto all those
that you feel are superior to you and straight unlike you!
Michael about psychopathic Razovic:
" Projection is his only method of feeling better about himself."
MID: <oko1oi$js1$***@dont-email.me>
The Peeler
2018-02-04 22:10:18 UTC
Well Loose Sphincter and Razovic, why are you?