HUH? HAY! (SHIGH) SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...ARE, you feeling, SHUPER SHTRESSHED between one, shabbosh SHODOMY SHESSHION and, the NEXT?
2018-08-15 21:19:00 UTC

HAY!

SHOOSH!

ARE you jew pedo BARUCH?

Shick little jew SHOD!

<TSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

2018-08-15 22:17:11 UTC
She's doing it, AGAIN! Just WHOSE jizz is it? That guy must be totally
SHOOSH!
ARE you jew pedo BARUCH?
Shick little jew SHOD!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
She's squeezing his jizz through her teeth again, so cocksucking gay bitch
from serbia! Yuck!
--
Avenging Angel to dumb anal Razovic:
"You however are a stain on humanity that needs to be bleached out."