Jews For Jesus.
Tilly
2008-05-16 03:07:01 UTC
FACT: J4J's are Baptists, the majority of whom are not Jewish.
The few that are have converted to Christianity and as such are apostate
Jews.

Jews for Jesus" is a primarily Baptist missionary group whose sole focus is
converting Jews to Christianity. They are not a part of the Messianic
movement .

In 1997, the Conservative Baptist Association named Moishe Roisin (who
started J4J's) "Hero of the Faith."

Roisin added the Jewish flavour to J4J's ,including using some Yiddish and
Hebrew in some of their literature when he started the movement ,with the
expressed objective of converting as many Jews to Christianity as possible.

Other than that their doctrinal statement is basically indistinguishable
from Evangelical and other conservative Christian groups. ... They differ
from some Evangelical Christian groups in their belief that Israel continues
to exist as a "covenant people."

Jews for Jesus is a Christian evangelistic organization that focuses
specifically on the conversion of Jews to Christianity. Viewing its
followers - either Jewish as defined by Jewish law, or Jews according to
Jews for Jesus - as "living out their Jewishness,"Jews for Jesus defines
"Jewish" in terms of parentage and as a birthright, regardless of religious
belief. Identification of Jews for Jesus as a Jewish organization is
overwhelmingly rejected by Jewish religious denominationsand secular groups
due to the Christian - specifically evangelical - beliefs of its members.
The group's evangelism related activities are opposed also by some Christian
organizations and scholars

Jews for Jesus is based in San Francisco, California at a Baptist Church.

Jews for Jesus official mission statement is "to make the Messiahship of
Jesus an unavoidable issue to our Jewish people worldwide." They say that
belief in Jesus as Messiah is a fulfillment of the prophecies of Hebrew
scripture. Through media advertisements, production and distribution of
literature, producing music and organizing person-to-person evangelism, the
organization asserts that "a specifically Jewish mission" is necessary,
saying "Jewish people tend to dismiss evangelistic methods and materials
that are couched in Christian lingo, because they reinforce the assumption
that Jesus is for 'them' not 'us.'"

Jews for Jesus promotes awareness of the Jewish heritage of the Christian
faith. Their website contains brief descriptions of Jewish festivals and
also runs programs explaining the significance of Passover, Sukkot and
Hanukkah, explaining messianic elements and how they believe these festivals
are related to Jesus."Evangelists in the organization have been trained to
recite phrases from the Old Testament and to use Yiddish words so as to
convince potential converts that Jews for Jesus maintain Jewish traditions."

The organization was founded under the name Hineni Ministries in 1973 by
Moishe Rosen, an ordained Baptist minister.

Moishe Rosen (born 12 April 1932 as Martin Meyer Rosen) His given Hebrew
name was Moshe or Moses and Moishe is the vernacular Yiddish. His parents
were Ben Rosen and Rose Baker. He is the founder and former Executive
Director of Jews for Jesus, an evangelical Christian missionary organization
working to proclaim and promote the message of Christ amongst the Jewish
People. Rosen was raised in Denver, Colorado. According to Rosen his
mother's parents were "Reform Jews from Austria", his paternal grandfather
was Orthodox, and although Rosen's father regularly attended an Orthodox
synagogue he was "not religious" and viewed religion as a "racket".

Rosen married Ceil Starr on 18 August 1950; and they became Christians in
1953. After graduating Northeastern Bible College, Rosen made a commitment
to be a missionary to Jews from 1956. He was ordained as a Conservative
Baptist minister in 1957. He felt a need for a more visible kind of
evangelism and developed new techniques of communication which culminated in
what became known as The Jews for Jesus movement in 1969. In 1973 Rosen left
the employment of the American Board of Missions to the Jews (now called
Chosen People Ministries) to incorporate a separate mission which became
known as Jews for Jesus ministries. In 1986 he received a Doctor of Divinity
Degree from Western Conservative Baptist Seminary in Portland. He stepped
down from his position as Executive Director in 1996, but continues to be
employed as a staff missionary and remains one of fifteen board members.

In 1997 the Conservative Baptist Union named him "Hero of the Faith."

The troubling issue about "Jews for Jesus" is their insistence that they are
"Jews" without qualification and that they can somehow be both Jews and
fundamentalist Christians simultaneously.
They believe they have the right to define Jewish identity .LOL.
However, this is really rather self-referentially incoherent. Can a Baptist
accept Buddhism and then become a "Baptist for Buddha," or can a Mormon
embrace Islam and be a "Mormon for Mohammed"?

--
***@REMOVE.gmail.com
Poohrona
2008-05-16 05:26:29 UTC

Talk about OxyMoron.... Two religions that contradict each other.
Joe Bruno
2008-05-16 07:30:44 UTC
On May 15, 10:26 pm, "Poohrona" <***@valornet.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > down from his position as Executive Director in 1996, but continues to be
> > employed as a staff missionary and remains one of fifteen board members.
>
> > In 1997 the Conservative Baptist Union named him "Hero of the Faith."
>
> > The troubling issue about "Jews for Jesus" is their insistence that they
> > are "Jews" without qualification and that they can somehow be both Jews
> > and fundamentalist Christians simultaneously.
> > They believe they have the right to define Jewish identity .LOL.
> > However, this is really rather self-referentially incoherent. Can a
> > Baptist accept Buddhism and then become a "Baptist for Buddha," or can a
> > Mormon embrace Islam and be a "Mormon for Mohammed"?
>
> > --
> > ***@REMOVE.gmail.com
>
> Talk about OxyMoron.... Two religions that contradict each other.- Hide quoted text -

I agree.Central to Judaism is the idea that God is the only divine
being.
B.H. Cramer
2008-05-16 10:09:00 UTC

There is no god, fucknutz.
Joe Bruno
2008-05-18 03:21:19 UTC

According to you.
B.H. Cramer
2008-05-18 03:34:02 UTC

I am but one of the many, b'luto.
Joe Bruno
2008-05-18 03:42:15 UTC
On May 17, 8:34 pm, "B.H. Cramer" <***@them'oment.bizz> wrote:
> "Joe Bruno" <***@indystart.com> wrote in message

> On May 16, 3:09 am, "B.H. Cramer" <***@them'oment.bizz> wrote:
>

> > "Joe Bruno" <***@indystart.com> wrote in message

> > On May 15, 10:26 pm, "Poohrona" <***@valornet.com> wrote:
>
> > > "Tilly" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Talk about OxyMoron.... Two religions that contradict each other.- Hide
> > > quoted text -

> > I agree.Central to Judaism is the idea that God is the only divine
> > being.
>
> > There is no god, fucknutz.- Hide quoted text -

> According to you.
>
> I am but one of the many, b'luto.- Hide quoted text -

So what?

As of the 1997 census, 33% of the Earth are Christians and 28% are
Moslems.
B.H. Cramer
2008-05-18 03:59:58 UTC

And?
Joe Bruno
2008-05-18 04:03:23 UTC

YOu can't figure it out? How stupid can you be?
B.H. Cramer
2008-05-18 04:07:23 UTC
On May 17, 8:59 pm, "B.H. Cramer" <***@them'oment.bizz> wrote:
> "Joe Bruno" <***@indystart.com> wrote in message

> On May 17, 8:34 pm, "B.H. Cramer" <***@them'oment.bizz> wrote:
>

> > "Joe Bruno" <***@indystart.com> wrote in message

> > On May 16, 3:09 am, "B.H. Cramer" <***@them'oment.bizz> wrote:
>
> > > "Joe Bruno" <***@indystart.com> wrote in message

> > > I agree.Central to Judaism is the idea that God is the only divine
> > > being.
>
> > > There is no god, fucknutz.- Hide quoted text -

> > According to you.
>
> > I am but one of the many, b'luto.- Hide quoted text -

> So what?
>
> As of the 1997 census, 33% of the Earth are Christians and 28% are
> Moslems.
>
> And?- Hide quoted text -

YOu can't figure it out? How stupid can you be?

I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to be figuring out, b'luto.

It's difficult to know where your head is at, given you've posted
information which is irrelevant to the topic being discussed, and then
decided there must be some wee task I am to attend to, with no instructions
given.

I'm good, b'luto, but a mind reader I'm not.

Do you think you might post something which makes sense one day? Just once?
L Alpert
2008-05-18 12:08:08 UTC
"Joe Bruno" <***@indystart.com> wrote in message
On May 17, 8:59 pm, "B.H. Cramer" <***@them'oment.bizz> wrote:

> > I am but one of the many, b'luto.- Hide quoted text -

> So what?
>
> As of the 1997 census, 33% of the Earth are Christians and 28% are
> Moslems.
>
> And?- Hide quoted text -

YOu can't figure it out? How stupid can you be?

Yet he continually whines about minorities and the firm grasp they
have over the majority. Some need to be led, others just aren't worth
it.
I'll Always Be Here
2008-05-18 19:49:24 UTC
"B.H. Cramer" <***@them'oment.bizz> wrote in

> So what?
>
> As of the 1997 census, 33% of the Earth are Christians and 28% are
> Moslems.
>

> And?

More than 33% of the crimes are committed by christians. They are an arrogant
and dishonest group of people.
I'll Always Be Here
2008-05-16 08:21:53 UTC
"Poohrona" <***@valornet.com> wrote in news:4cd6b$482d1916$48107a9d
$***@ALLTEL.NET:

Makes about as much sense as African-Americans for the KKK
VanCooova's Leading SOB
2008-05-16 14:24:57 UTC
On May 15, 8:07 pm, "Tilly" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> FACT: J4J's are Baptists, the majority of whom are not Jewish.
> The few that are have converted to Christianity and as such are apostate
> Jews.
>
> Jews for Jesus" is a primarily Baptist missionary group whose sole focus is
> converting Jews to Christianity. They are not a part of the Messianic
> movement .
>
> In 1997, the Conservative Baptist Association named Moishe Roisin (who
> started J4J's) "Hero of the Faith."

[circumcised]

Protestants don't recognize the authority of the Pope in Rome.

Catholics don't recognize the validity of Protestant denominations.

Baptists don't recognize each other at the corner liquor store.
ElParedon
2008-05-18 01:58:50 UTC
Jews for Jews, is more like it!
Michael Ejercito
2008-05-18 17:12:44 UTC
On May 17, 6:58 pm, "ElParedon" <***@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Jews for Jews, is more like it!
Nazis for pedophilia, is more like it!

Michael
NefeshBarYohai
2008-05-18 17:25:53 UTC
On May 18, 11:12 am, Michael Ejercito <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On May 17, 6:58 pm, "ElParedon" <***@bellsouth.net> wrote:>  Jews for Jews,  is more like it!
>
>    Nazis for pedophilia, is more like it!
>
>  Michael

WE NEED TO KILL MANY, MANY, MANY MUSLIMS THAT ARE IN JIHAD.

The first thing our military needs to determine is if the Muslims
enemies are in Jihad as are most of them. Then we need to kill all
Muslims in Jihad and kill them as fast and as much as possible. The
best thing to do is use nuclear weapons on the Muslims demons in
Jihad. The Muslims are a people that punish their own people and
their enemies by severing the limbs and decapitating the heads of
their own people and their enemies. In WWII it was the Muslims that
were behind all the evil that Hitler propagated. The Muslims are
responsible for the last holocaust and if gone unchecked the Muslims
will generate another holocaust. The Muslim is a wicked devil in
existence and all of the Muslims that are in Jihad pose a direct and
dangerous threat to all normal God fearing human begins. We must kill
the Muslim demons that are in Jihad fast and in large amounts before
they kill more of us.
Eli Grubman
2008-05-18 18:09:07 UTC
On Sun, 18 May 2008 10:12:44 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On May 17, 6:58 pm, "ElParedon" <***@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>> Jews for Jews, is more like it!
> Nazis for pedophilia, is more like it!

Spics for Food Stamps is much more like it!

Eli
Michael Ejercito
2008-05-18 20:01:24 UTC
On May 18, 11:09 am, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 18 May 2008 10:12:44 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
>
> <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On May 17, 6:58 pm, "ElParedon" <***@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> >> Jews for Jews, is more like it!
> > Nazis for pedophilia, is more like it!
>
> Spics for Food Stamps is much more like it!
>
> Eli
AGAIN you come into defense of Nazis.

Michael
Eli Grubman
2008-05-19 04:39:16 UTC
On Sun, 18 May 2008 13:01:24 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On May 18, 11:09 am, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 18 May 2008 10:12:44 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
>>
>> <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> > Nazis for pedophilia, is more like it!
>>
>> Spics for Food Stamps is much more like it!
>>
>> Eli
> AGAIN you come into defense of Nazis.

I won't defend Nazis like you who constantly babble about superiority.

Eli
Chris Morton
2008-05-19 14:12:35 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, Eli Grubman says...

>I won't defend Nazis like you who constantly babble about superiority.

"Eli" won't even defend himself. Pathetic.

--
Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with
210lb. rapists.
Eli Grubman
2008-05-19 15:33:43 UTC
On 19 May 2008 07:12:35 -0700, Chris Morton <***@newsguy.com>
wrote:

>In article <***@4ax.com>, Eli Grubman says...
>
>>I won't defend Nazis like you who constantly babble about superiority.
>
>"Eli" won't even defend himself. Pathetic.

Yo Chrissie!

Whassup, boy!

Where de white women at?

Eli
Michael Ejercito
2008-05-19 15:36:35 UTC
On May 19, 8:33 am, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 19 May 2008 07:12:35 -0700, Chris Morton <***@newsguy.com>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <***@4ax.com>, Eli Grubman says...
>
> >>I won't defend Nazis like you who constantly babble about superiority.
>
> >"Eli" won't even defend himself. Pathetic.
>
> Yo Chrissie!
>
> Whassup, boy!
>
> Where de white women at?
>
> Eli
Since when were you interested in white women?

Michael
Eli Grubman
2008-05-19 16:46:20 UTC
On Mon, 19 May 2008 08:36:35 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On May 19, 8:33 am, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On 19 May 2008 07:12:35 -0700, Chris Morton <***@newsguy.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >In article <***@4ax.com>, Eli Grubman says...

>> >"Eli" won't even defend himself. Pathetic.
>>
>> Yo Chrissie!
>>
>> Whassup, boy!
>>
>> Where de white women at?
>>
>> Eli
> Since when were you interested in white women?

Nobody's interested in black women. Not even spics.

Eli
x***@yahoo.co.uk
2008-05-19 17:44:30 UTC
On 19 May, 17:46, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 19 May 2008 08:36:35 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
>

> <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On May 19, 8:33 am, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:

> >> Yo Chrissie!
>
> >> Whassup, boy!
>
> >> Where de white women at?
>
> >> Eli
> >   Since when were you interested in white women?
>
> Nobody's interested in black women.  Not even spics.

I KNOW I KNOW BUT THE CAMEL IS NEVER BLACK AND IS OK FOR KORAN
BESTOLOVICH!
YOURS ARAG
Eli Grubman
2008-05-19 18:44:29 UTC
On Mon, 19 May 2008 10:44:30 -0700 (PDT), ***@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

>On 19 May, 17:46, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 19 May 2008 08:36:35 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
>>

>> <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> >   Since when were you interested in white women?
>>
>> Nobody's interested in black women.  Not even spics.
>

>I KNOW I KNOW BUT THE CAMEL IS NEVER BLACK AND IS OK FOR KORAN
>BESTOLOVICH!
> YOURS ARAG

CAMEL TOO BUSY FUCK MRS XXARAB TO READING KORAN!

ELI
f***@verizon.net
2008-05-19 17:08:40 UTC
On 19-May-2008, Michael Ejercito <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On May 19, 8:33 am, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > On 19 May 2008 07:12:35 -0700, Chris Morton <***@newsguy.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >In article <***@4ax.com>, Eli Grubman
> > >says...

> > >"Eli" won't even defend himself. Pathetic.
> >
> > Yo Chrissie!
> >
> > Whassup, boy!
> >
> > Where de white women at?
> >
> > Eli
> Since when were you interested in white women?

Since he decided he wanted to be one, years ago.

Susan
Eli Grubman
2008-05-19 18:45:23 UTC
On Mon, 19 May 2008 17:08:40 GMT, ***@verizon.net wrote:

>On 19-May-2008, Michael Ejercito <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On May 19, 8:33 am, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:

>> > Yo Chrissie!
>> >
>> > Whassup, boy!
>> >
>> > Where de white women at?
>> >
>> > Eli
>> Since when were you interested in white women?
>>
>Since he decided he wanted to be one, years ago.
>
>Susan

The thick Irish cunt is projecting again.

Eli
x***@yahoo.co.uk
2008-05-19 17:41:12 UTC

...KORAN PEDOVICH MORE INTERESTED IN WHITE GOAT THAN IN WHITE WOMEN!
Eli Grubman
2008-05-19 18:46:07 UTC
On Mon, 19 May 2008 10:41:12 -0700 (PDT), ***@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

>On 19 May, 16:36, Michael Ejercito <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On May 19, 8:33 am, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:

>> > Yo Chrissie!
>>
>> > Whassup, boy!
>>
>> > Where de white women at?
>>
>> > Eli
>>
>>    Since when were you interested in white women
>
> ...KORAN PEDOVICH MORE INTERESTED IN WHITE GOAT THAN IN WHITE WOMEN!

WHITE GOAT MORE INTERESTED IN FUCK MRS XXARAB THAN OTHER GOAT!

ELI
f***@verizon.net
2008-05-19 17:08:08 UTC
On 19-May-2008, Chris Morton <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

> In article <***@4ax.com>, Eli Grubman
> says...
>
> >I won't defend Nazis like you who constantly babble about superiority.
>
> "Eli" won't even defend himself. Pathetic.

Because he can't & he knows he can't.
The Rev Pedo is entirely indefensible.

Susan
Eli Grubman
2008-05-19 18:47:19 UTC
On Mon, 19 May 2008 17:08:08 GMT, ***@verizon.net wrote:

>On 19-May-2008, Chris Morton <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <***@4ax.com>, Eli Grubman
>> says...
>>
>> >I won't defend Nazis like you who constantly babble about superiority.
>>
>> "Eli" won't even defend himself. Pathetic.
>
>Because he can't & he knows he can't.
>The Rev Pedo is entirely indefensible.
>
>Susan

Now that you and schvartze Chrissie Morton have found each other, why
don't you take your disgusting inter-racial tryst off Usenet and leave
us decent people alone?

Eli
Bruce Foxton
2008-05-19 19:48:37 UTC
Eli Grubman wrote:

> Now that you and schvartze Chrissie Morton have found each other, why
> don't you take your disgusting inter-racial tryst off Usenet and leave
> us decent people alone?

You, "Decent"?

You are simply a shaved headed, tiny minded, retarded, off-white child
with major incestuous values, whose parents DNA can't be traced, due to
them being being born from bestiality.

Eli? You were MADE to be born stupid... a government study!

Your posts are proof positive of this fact and the NAZI experiments you
adore.

Llamma sperm CAN be introduced into a captive womans egg, and become a
fucked in the head moron like you.

There is proof of your "Conception" on "Shockingtube.com".
Eli Grubman
2008-05-19 20:52:45 UTC
On Mon, 19 May 2008 15:48:37 -0400, Bruce Foxton <***@Bass.gov.>
wrote:

>Eli Grubman wrote:
>
>> Now that you and schvartze Chrissie Morton have found each other, why
>> don't you take your disgusting inter-racial tryst off Usenet and leave
>> us decent people alone?
>
>You, "Decent"?

Yes. Absolutely.

>You are simply a shaved headed, tiny minded, retarded, off-white child
>with major incestuous values, whose parents DNA can't be traced, due to
>them being being born from bestiality.

Everybody in your state has the same DNA. The police don't even
bother taking samples.

>Eli? You were MADE to be born stupid... a government study!
>
>Your posts are proof positive of this fact and the NAZI experiments you
>adore.

Do nigras love you as much as you love nigras?

>Llamma sperm CAN be introduced into a captive womans egg, and become a
>fucked in the head moron like you.
>
>There is proof of your "Conception" on "Shockingtube.com".

Are you some kind of asshole?

Eli
Bruce Foxton
2008-05-19 21:42:43 UTC
Eli Grubman wrote:
> On Mon, 19 May 2008 15:48:37 -0400, Bruce Foxton <***@Bass.gov.>
> wrote:
>

>>Eli Grubman wrote:
>>

>>>Now that you and schvartze Chrissie Morton have found each other, why
>>>don't you take your disgusting inter-racial tryst off Usenet and leave
>>>us decent people alone?
>>
>>You, "Decent"?

> Yes. Absolutely.

Liar.

Yer a Nazi loving, shaved headed, young uneducated teeny bopper, that
was born from mental midgets that had sex with farm animals... and you
don't wash with soap or brush your remaining tooth.

>>You are simply a shaved headed, tiny minded, retarded, off-white child
>>with major incestuous values, whose parents DNA can't be traced, due to
>>them being being born from bestiality.

> Everybody in your state has the same DNA. The police don't even
> bother taking samples.

I don't live where you reside, child.

>>Eli? You were MADE to be born stupid... a government study!
>>
>>Your posts are proof positive of this fact and the NAZI experiments you
>>adore.

> Do nigras love you as much as you love nigras?

See how you are?
Being as you ARE from inferior stock(Western Yugoslavian concentration
camps where low class medical experiments were made is my guess) you
attempt to think for the first time.

>>Llamma sperm CAN be introduced into a captive womans egg, and become a
>>fucked in the head moron like you.
>>
>>There is proof of your "Conception" on "Shockingtube.com".
>

> Are you some kind of asshole?

As a matter of fact, I am indeed "AH#49."

But, at least I am not an inbread, racist, ignorant fucktard like you!
Eli Grubman
2008-05-20 04:32:01 UTC
On Mon, 19 May 2008 17:42:43 -0400, Bruce Foxton <***@Bass.gov.>
wrote:

>Eli Grubman wrote:
>> On Mon, 19 May 2008 15:48:37 -0400, Bruce Foxton <***@Bass.gov.>
>> wrote:

>>>You, "Decent"?
>
>> Yes. Absolutely.
>
> Liar.
>
>Yer a Nazi loving, shaved headed, young uneducated teeny bopper, that
>was born from mental midgets that had sex with farm animals... and you
>don't wash with soap or brush your remaining tooth.

Nope. But you are the result of a union between two mongoloid
siblings that had sex with their parents as well as anything else that
moved or didn't.

>>>You are simply a shaved headed, tiny minded, retarded, off-white child
>>>with major incestuous values, whose parents DNA can't be traced, due to
>>>them being being born from bestiality.
>
>> Everybody in your state has the same DNA. The police don't even
>> bother taking samples.
>
>I don't live where you reside, child.

You live in a segregated trailer park with all the other low lifes.

>>>Eli? You were MADE to be born stupid... a government study!
>>>
>>>Your posts are proof positive of this fact and the NAZI experiments you
>>>adore.
>
>> Do nigras love you as much as you love nigras?
>
>See how you are?

Do you see how *you* are?

>Being as you ARE from inferior stock(Western Yugoslavian concentration
>camps where low class medical experiments were made is my guess) you
>attempt to think for the first time.

Being as you are derived from pond life, it will take millions of
years before you evolve to the point of having a brain cell.

>>>Llamma sperm CAN be introduced into a captive womans egg, and become a
>>>fucked in the head moron like you.
>>>
>>>There is proof of your "Conception" on "Shockingtube.com".
>>

>> Are you some kind of asshole?
>

>As a matter of fact, I am indeed "AH#49."

I thought as much.

>But, at least I am not an inbread (sic) , racist, ignorant fucktard like you!

In fact, you are an ignorant, illiterate nigra-lover. Probably a
liberal. <spit>

Eli
Michael Ejercito
2008-05-20 00:25:36 UTC
On May 19, 11:47 am, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 19 May 2008 17:08:08 GMT, ***@verizon.net wrote:
>
> >On 19-May-2008, Chris Morton <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
> >> In article <***@4ax.com>, Eli Grubman
> >> says...

> >> "Eli" won't even defend himself. Pathetic.
>
> >Because he can't & he knows he can't.
> >The Rev Pedo is entirely indefensible.
>
> >Susan
>
> Now that you and schvartze Chrissie Morton have found each other, why
> don't you take your disgusting inter-racial tryst off Usenet and leave
> us decent people alone?
>
> Eli
You have no business associating yourself with decent people.

Michael
f***@verizon.net
2008-05-20 03:30:00 UTC
On 19-May-2008, Michael Ejercito <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On May 19, 11:47 am, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:

> > >Because he can't & he knows he can't.
> > >The Rev Pedo is entirely indefensible.
> >
> > >Susan
> >
> > Now that you and schvartze Chrissie Morton have found each other, why
> > don't you take your disgusting inter-racial tryst off Usenet and leave
> > us decent people alone?

Translation: the pathetic cowardly loser can't even make up his own insults.

> > Eli
> You have no business associating yourself with decent people.

& that's his true curse.

Susan
Eli Grubman
2008-05-20 04:34:22 UTC
On Tue, 20 May 2008 03:30:00 GMT, ***@verizon.net wrote:

>On 19-May-2008, Michael Ejercito <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> > Now that you and schvartze Chrissie Morton have found each other, why
>> > don't you take your disgusting inter-racial tryst off Usenet and leave
>> > us decent people alone?
>> >
>Translation: the pathetic cowardly loser can't even make up his own insults.

And this from the thick Irish cunt who had to go to a spic for *her*
inspiration! Truly pathetic!

>> > Eli
>> You have no business associating yourself with decent people.
>
>& that's his true curse.
>
>Susan

Your true curse is believing you're jewish when the evidence to the
contrary is overwhelming.

Eli
Michael Ejercito
2008-05-20 16:38:03 UTC
On May 19, 9:34 pm, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 20 May 2008 03:30:00 GMT, ***@verizon.net wrote:

> >Translation: the pathetic cowardly loser can't even make up his own insults.
>
> And this from the thick Irish cunt who had to go to a spic for *her*
> inspiration! Truly pathetic!
Better than going to someone like Adolf Hitler or David Duke for
inspiration.

> >> You have no business associating yourself with decent people.
>
> >& that's his true curse.
>
> >Susan
>
> Your true curse is believing you're jewish when the evidence to the
> contrary is overwhelming.
>
> Eli
Your true curse is believing that being a Nazi makes you better
than anyone else.

Michael
Eli Grubman
2008-05-20 17:20:05 UTC
On Tue, 20 May 2008 09:38:03 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On May 19, 9:34 pm, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:

>> >Translation: the pathetic cowardly loser can't even make up his own insults.
>>
>> And this from the thick Irish cunt who had to go to a spic for *her*
>> inspiration! Truly pathetic!
> Better than going to someone like Adolf Hitler or David Duke for
>inspiration.

Don't give the thick Irish cunt ideas.

>> >& that's his true curse.
>>
>> >Susan
>>
>> Your true curse is believing you're jewish when the evidence to the
>> contrary is overwhelming.
>>
>> Eli
> Your true curse is believing that being a Nazi makes you better
>than anyone else.

Your true curse is being a spic.

Eli
f***@verizon.net
2008-05-20 21:06:33 UTC
On 20-May-2008, Michael Ejercito <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On May 19, 9:34 pm, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:

> > >& that's his true curse.
> >
> > >Susan
> >
> > Your true curse is believing you're jewish when the evidence to the
> > contrary is overwhelming.

See what I mean about them lying uncontrollably?

> > Eli
> Your true curse is believing that being a Nazi makes you better
> than anyone else.

Actually, he doesn't really believe that - that's why he's so full of hate.
He just has to turn it outward in order not to kill himself.

Susan
Eli Grubman
2008-05-20 21:43:18 UTC
On Tue, 20 May 2008 21:06:33 GMT, ***@verizon.net wrote:

>On 20-May-2008, Michael Ejercito <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> > Your true curse is believing you're jewish when the evidence to the
>> > contrary is overwhelming.
>> >
>See what I mean about them lying uncontrollably?

When are you going to stop lying about being jewish and learn what
killfiles are for?

>> > Eli
>> Your true curse is believing that being a Nazi makes you better
>> than anyone else.
>>
>Actually, he doesn't really believe that - that's why he's so full of hate.
>He just has to turn it outward in order not to kill himself.
>
>Susan

Not that the thick Irish cunt can prove, of course.

Eli
Bruce Foxton
2008-05-20 22:22:01 UTC
Eli Grubman wrote:

> On Tue, 20 May 2008 21:06:33 GMT, ***@verizon.net wrote:

>>See what I mean about them lying uncontrollably?
>

> When are you going to stop lying about being jewish and learn what
> killfiles are for?

When are YOU going to learn anything?

Hitler,like "Jesus" were both Jews... only your "hero"(Hitler) was more
mad in the head, and shorter.

You are VERY short in statute and in mind... like your butt buddy Hitler.

Why do you hate "jews" and blacks, when your "leaders" are Jewish, and
you are ORIGINALY from Africa?

Eli?
Answer if you can.
Eli Grubman
2008-05-21 06:25:09 UTC
On Tue, 20 May 2008 18:22:01 -0400, Bruce Foxton <***@Bass.gov.>
wrote:

>Eli Grubman wrote:

>>>See what I mean about them lying uncontrollably?
>>

>> When are you going to stop lying about being jewish and learn what
>> killfiles are for?
>
>When are YOU going to learn anything?

I don't NEED to learn anything from the likes of you, sunshine.

>Hitler,like "Jesus" were both Jews... only your "hero"(Hitler) was more
>mad in the head, and shorter.

Who's your hero? Ariel Sharon?

>You are VERY short in statute and in mind... like your butt buddy Hitler.

You are a retard.

>Why do you hate "jews" and blacks, when your "leaders" are Jewish, and
>you are ORIGINALY from Africa?
>
>Eli?
> Answer if you can.

My leaders aren't jewish and I'm not from Africa.
Now go fuck yourself. Thank you.

Eli
Kosher Cunny
2008-05-20 05:09:41 UTC
<***@verizon.net> wrote in message news:YArYj.3711$***@trnddc01...

> On 19-May-2008, Michael Ejercito <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> > Now that you and schvartze Chrissie Morton have found each other, why
>> > don't you take your disgusting inter-racial tryst off Usenet and leave
>> > us decent people alone?
>> >
> Translation: the pathetic cowardly loser can't even make up his own
> insults.

...And you can I suppose?

Your curse is what you stuff up your arse every Friday night.
NoSpamAtAll
2008-05-20 05:14:36 UTC

Why are you so angry? Is it because you're inferior?
f***@verizon.net
2008-05-20 21:04:20 UTC
On 20-May-2008, NoSpamAtAll <***@not.home> wrote:

> In article <g0tmga$epd$***@registered.motzarella.org>,
> Kosher Cunny <***@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Your curse is what you stuff up your arse every Friday night.
>
> Why are you so angry? Is it because you're inferior?

He certainly projects (as he does above), because he hates himself & can't
deal w/it.

Susan
Eli Grubman
2008-05-20 21:44:07 UTC
On Tue, 20 May 2008 21:04:20 GMT, ***@verizon.net wrote:

>On 20-May-2008, NoSpamAtAll <***@not.home> wrote:
>
>> In article <g0tmga$epd$***@registered.motzarella.org>,
>> Kosher Cunny <***@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Your curse is what you stuff up your arse every Friday night.
>>
>> Why are you so angry? Is it because you're inferior?
>
>He certainly projects (as he does above), because he hates himself & can't
>deal w/it.
>
>Susan

Where would you be w/out Gary's dick up your fat Irish ass every
Friday?

El
Michael Ejercito
2008-05-21 00:06:22 UTC
On May 20, 2:44 pm, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 20 May 2008 21:04:20 GMT, ***@verizon.net wrote:
>
> >On 20-May-2008, NoSpamAtAll <***@not.home> wrote:

> >> Why are you so angry? Is it because you're inferior?
>
> >He certainly projects (as he does above), because he hates himself & can't
> >deal w/it.
>
> >Susan
>
> Where would you be w/out Gary's dick up your fat Irish ass every
> Friday?
>
> El
Jealous?

Michael
Eli Grubman
2008-05-21 06:25:58 UTC
On Tue, 20 May 2008 17:06:22 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On May 20, 2:44 pm, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:

>> >He certainly projects (as he does above), because he hates himself & can't
>> >deal w/it.
>>
>> >Susan
>>
>> Where would you be w/out Gary's dick up your fat Irish ass every
>> Friday?
>>
>> El
> Jealous?

Suzy would be jealous? Probably.

Eli
Eli Grubman
2008-05-20 05:18:27 UTC
On Mon, 19 May 2008 22:09:41 -0700, "Kosher Cunny"
<***@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:

><***@verizon.net> wrote in message news:YArYj.3711$***@trnddc01...

>> Translation: the pathetic cowardly loser can't even make up his own
>> insults.
>
>...And you can I suppose?

She got "Rev Pedo" from spic Ejaculito, for fuck's sake!

Eli
Michael Ejercito
2008-05-20 15:34:43 UTC
On May 19, 10:18 pm, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 19 May 2008 22:09:41 -0700, "Kosher Cunny"
>

> <***@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:
>
> ><***@verizon.net> wrote in messagenews:YArYj.3711$***@trnddc01...

> >> Translation: the pathetic cowardly loser can't even make up his own
> >> insults.
>
> >...And you can I suppose?
>
> She got "Rev Pedo" from spic Ejaculito, for fuck's sake!
>
> Eli
And you get all of your ideas from Adolf Hitler's "Mein Kampf".

Michael
Eli Grubman
2008-05-20 17:07:55 UTC
On Tue, 20 May 2008 08:34:43 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On May 19, 10:18 pm, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 19 May 2008 22:09:41 -0700, "Kosher Cunny"
>>

>> <***@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:

>> >...And you can I suppose?
>>
>> She got "Rev Pedo" from spic Ejaculito, for fuck's sake!
>>
>> Eli
> And you get all of your ideas from Adolf Hitler's "Mein Kampf".

You haven't even got any ideas.

Eli
Kosher Cunny
2008-05-20 17:23:47 UTC
"Eli Grubman" <***@googlemail.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 20 May 2008 08:34:43 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
> <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On May 19, 10:18 pm, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:

>>> She got "Rev Pedo" from spic Ejaculito, for fuck's sake!
>>>
>>> Eli
>> And you get all of your ideas from Adolf Hitler's "Mein Kampf".
>
> You haven't even got any ideas.
>
> Eli

Ejaculito is a bit out of his element. To come to a battle of wits unarmed,
is he is, is not the wisest thing to do.

:-))
Michael Ejercito
2008-05-20 17:58:24 UTC
On May 20, 10:23 am, "Kosher Cunny" <***@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:
> "Eli Grubman" <***@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> > On Tue, 20 May 2008 08:34:43 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
> > <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> And you get all of your ideas from Adolf Hitler's "Mein Kampf".
>
> > You haven't even got any ideas.
>
> > Eli
>
> Ejaculito is a bit out of his element. To come to a battle of wits unarmed,
> is he is, is not the wisest thing to do.

And yet, "Eli" does that every day.

Michael
f***@verizon.net
2008-05-20 21:05:22 UTC
On 20-May-2008, Michael Ejercito <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On May 20, 10:23 am, "Kosher Cunny" <***@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:

> > Ejaculito is a bit out of his element. To come to a battle of wits
> > unarmed,
> > is he is, is not the wisest thing to do.
> >
> And yet, "Eli" does that every day.

So does his suck puppet, to whom you addressed that :-)

Susan
Eli Grubman
2008-05-20 21:45:56 UTC
On Tue, 20 May 2008 21:05:22 GMT, ***@verizon.net wrote:

>On 20-May-2008, Michael Ejercito <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On May 20, 10:23 am, "Kosher Cunny" <***@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> > Ejaculito is a bit out of his element. To come to a battle of wits
>> > unarmed,
>> > is he is, is not the wisest thing to do.
>> >
>> And yet, "Eli" does that every day.
>
>So does his suck puppet, to whom you addressed that :-)
>
>Susan

Now that you and spic Ejaculito have found each other, why don't you

Eli
Kosher Cunny
2008-05-20 22:44:04 UTC

Hear, hear!
Kosher Cunny
2008-05-20 22:48:01 UTC
<***@verizon.net> wrote in message news:m2HYj.4449$***@trnddc01...

> On 20-May-2008, Michael Ejercito <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On May 20, 10:23 am, "Kosher Cunny" <***@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> > Ejaculito is a bit out of his element. To come to a battle of wits
>> > unarmed,
>> > is he is, is not the wisest thing to do.
>> >
>> And yet, "Eli" does that every day.
>
> So does his suck puppet, to whom you addressed that :-)
>
> Susan

Squawk, squawk, squawk, Suzy want a cracker, awk, awk... Suzy takes it in
her arse!
Eli Grubman
2008-05-20 21:44:50 UTC
On Tue, 20 May 2008 10:58:24 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On May 20, 10:23 am, "Kosher Cunny" <***@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:
>> "Eli Grubman" <***@googlemail.com> wrote in message

>> > You haven't even got any ideas.
>>
>> > Eli
>>
>> Ejaculito is a bit out of his element. To come to a battle of wits unarmed,
>> is he is, is not the wisest thing to do.
>>
> And yet, "Eli" does that every day.

And yet you get outwitted every time, spic Ejaculito.

Eli
Michael Ejercito
2008-05-21 00:06:43 UTC
On May 20, 2:44 pm, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 20 May 2008 10:58:24 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
>

> <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On May 20, 10:23 am, "Kosher Cunny" <***@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:
> >> "Eli Grubman" <***@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> >> Ejaculito is a bit out of his element. To come to a battle of wits unarmed,
> >> is he is, is not the wisest thing to do.
>
> > And yet, "Eli" does that every day.
>
> And yet you get outwitted every time, spic Ejaculito.
>
> Eli

By whom?

Certainly not by you.

Michael
Eli Grubman
2008-05-21 06:26:29 UTC
On Tue, 20 May 2008 17:06:43 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On May 20, 2:44 pm, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 20 May 2008 10:58:24 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
>>

>> <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> > And yet, "Eli" does that every day.
>>
>> And yet you get outwitted every time, spic Ejaculito.
>>
>> Eli
>
> By whom?

By me.

> Certainly not by you.

Certainly by me.

Eli
Eli Grubman
2008-05-20 19:12:41 UTC
On Tue, 20 May 2008 10:23:47 -0700, "Kosher Cunny"
<***@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:

>"Eli Grubman" <***@googlemail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 20 May 2008 08:34:43 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
>> <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> And you get all of your ideas from Adolf Hitler's "Mein Kampf".
>>
>> You haven't even got any ideas.
>>
>> Eli
>>

>Ejaculito is a bit out of his element. To come to a battle of wits unarmed,
>is he is, is not the wisest thing to do.
>
>:-))

He has the full support of Suzy Cohen and Chrissie Morton, though!

Eli
Chris Morton
2008-05-20 19:22:58 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, Eli Grubman says...

>He has the full support of Suzy Cohen and Chrissie Morton, though!

You have the full support of Roy Radow and Frank Collin.

--
Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with
210lb. rapists.
Eli Grubman
2008-05-20 21:46:45 UTC
On 20 May 2008 12:22:58 -0700, Chris Morton <***@newsguy.com>
wrote:

>In article <***@4ax.com>, Eli Grubman says...
>
>>He has the full support of Suzy Cohen and Chrissie Morton, though!
>
>You have the full support of Roy Radow and Frank Collin.

Yo Chrissie!

Whassup, nigga!

Who dem be, boy?

Eli
Michael Ejercito
2008-05-20 20:11:30 UTC
On May 20, 12:12 pm, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 20 May 2008 10:23:47 -0700, "Kosher Cunny"
>

> <***@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >"Eli Grubman" <***@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> >> You haven't even got any ideas.
>
> >> Eli
>
> >Ejaculito is a bit out of his element. To come to a battle of wits unarmed,
> >is he is, is not the wisest thing to do.
>
> >:-))
>
> He has the full support of Suzy Cohen and Chrissie Morton, though!
>
> Eli
And who supports you?

Michael
Bruce Foxton
2008-05-20 20:51:00 UTC
Michael Ejercito wrote:

> On May 20, 12:12 pm, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 20 May 2008 10:23:47 -0700, "Kosher Cunny"
>>

>><***@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Eli Grubman" <***@googlemail.com> wrote in message

>>>Ejaculito is a bit out of his element. To come to a battle of wits unarmed,
>>>is he is, is not the wisest thing to do.
>>
>>>:-))
>>
>>He has the full support of Suzy Cohen and Chrissie Morton, though!
>>
>>Eli
>
> And who supports you?

His Mother, and the drugged mule from Mexico that plooked her for 11
Peso's and a bucket of oats at a bar, don't.
( I heard the mule(his father) was upset... but gave a nice splooge shot
regardless.)

Eli FORGOT that his Hero (Adolf Hitler) was a retarded person of Jewish
desent.
Eli Grubman
2008-05-20 21:49:30 UTC
On Tue, 20 May 2008 16:51:00 -0400, Bruce Foxton <***@Bass.gov.>
wrote:

>Michael Ejercito wrote:
>
>> On May 20, 12:12 pm, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:

>>>He has the full support of Suzy Cohen and Chrissie Morton, though!
>>>
>>>Eli
>>
>> And who supports you?
>
>His Mother, and the drugged mule from Mexico that plooked her for 11
>Peso's (sic) and a bucket of oats at a bar, don't.
>( I heard the mule(his father) was upset... but gave a nice splooge shot
>regardless.)

Just say NO to drugs, asshole.

>Eli FORGOT that his Hero (Adolf Hitler) was a retarded person of Jewish
>desent (sic).

You forgot how to spell, you illiterate one-toothed redneck retard.

Eli
B***@isp.com
2008-05-21 05:47:18 UTC
On May 20, 1:51 pm, Bruce Foxton <***@Bass.gov.> wrote:
> Michael Ejercito wrote:
> > On May 20, 12:12 pm, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:

> >>He has the full support of Suzy Cohen and Chrissie Morton, though!
>
> >>Eli
>
> >    And who supports you?
>
> His Mother, and the drugged mule from Mexico that plooked her for 11
> Peso's and a bucket of oats at a bar, don't.
> ( I heard the mule(his father) was upset... but gave a nice splooge shot
> regardless.)
>
> Eli FORGOT that his Hero (Adolf Hitler) was a retarded person of Jewish
> desent.

If you are going to post in jew groups, do try and improve your
spelling and punctuation. At the moment
you come across as a moron with an IQ in single digits and all these
"clever" jews will laugh at you.

What is "plooked"? What is "desent"? You are also
obsessed with sex and sex between animals and humans.
As for Hitler being jewish, he was not. Where did you get*that* daft
idea? His grandmother was employed as
a servant in some jew household (nothing unusual there since the jew
never has learned how to clean their own houses) His grandmother
became pregnant. She
gave birth to a son. She never said that any jew was the father of her
child and it's only idiots who
say so. That child was Hitler's father, a Christian.

You are a brick short of a load.

Eli Grubman
2008-05-20 21:47:11 UTC

Everybody else.

Eli
Chris Morton
2008-05-20 19:25:02 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, Eli Grubman says...

>You haven't even got any ideas.

You're unequipped to say.

--
Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with
210lb. rapists.
Eli Grubman
2008-05-20 21:50:28 UTC
On 20 May 2008 12:25:02 -0700, Chris Morton <***@newsguy.com>
wrote:

>In article <***@4ax.com>, Eli Grubman says...
>
>>You haven't even got any ideas.
>
>You're unequipped to say.

Yo Chrissie!

Whassup boy!

Y'all still tryin' to grow that brain cell?

Eli
Kosher Cunny
2008-05-20 23:18:56 UTC
> On 20 May 2008 12:25:02 -0700, Chris Morton <***@newsguy.com>
> wrote:
>
>>In article <***@4ax.com>, Eli Grubman
>>says...
>>
>>>You haven't even got any ideas.
>>
>>You're unequipped to say.
>
> Yo Chrissie!
>
> Whassup boy!
>
> Y'all still tryin' to grow that brain cell?
>
> Eli

"Chris Sploogy" is out of Kansas, pretty close to from where Doodoo sends
his posts... Hmmmmm...
Kosher Cunny
2008-05-20 23:11:40 UTC
"Chris Morton" <***@newsguy.com> wrote in message
> In article <***@4ax.com>, Eli Grubman
> says...
>
>>You haven't even got any ideas.
>
> You're unequipped to say.

Did your mommy make you play with her "splooged" drenched knickers, after
the local street-gang got finished doing her train-pulling thing?

...or is that simply how you were conceived out of wedlock???
I'll Always Be Here
2008-05-20 23:25:45 UTC
"Kosher Cunny" <***@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in news:g0vlt2$kah$1
@registered.motzarella.org:

I just love it when nils fight with each other
Eli Grubman
2008-05-20 04:32:45 UTC
On Mon, 19 May 2008 17:25:36 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On May 19, 11:47 am, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:

>> >Because he can't & he knows he can't.
>> >The Rev Pedo is entirely indefensible.
>>
>> >Susan
>>
>> Now that you and schvartze Chrissie Morton have found each other, why
>> don't you take your disgusting inter-racial tryst off Usenet and leave
>> us decent people alone?
>>
>> Eli
> You have no business associating yourself with decent people.

You have no busines associating yourself with anyone except other
spics.

Eli
Joe Bruno
2008-05-21 05:11:22 UTC
On May 19, 7:12 am, Chris Morton <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
> In article <***@4ax.com>, Eli Grubman says...
>
> >I won't defend Nazis like you who constantly babble about superiority.
>
> "Eli" won't even defend himself.  Pathetic.
>
> --
> Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with
> 210lb. rapists.

The Pink Swastika documents homosexuality in the Nazi Party.

http://www.abidingtruth.com/pfrc/books/pinkswastika/html/the_pinkswastika_4th_edition_-_final.htm
Don Ocean
2008-05-21 07:43:20 UTC

Please don't adverise your Sexual perversions here. ;-p
B***@isp.com
2008-05-21 05:50:34 UTC
On May 20, 10:11 pm, Joe Bruno <***@indystart.com> wrote:
> On May 19, 7:12 am, Chris Morton <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <***@4ax.com>, Eli Grubman says...
>
> > >I won't defend Nazis like you who constantly babble about superiority.
>
> > "Eli" won't even defend himself.  Pathetic.
>
> > --
> > Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with
> > 210lb. rapists.
>
> The Pink Swastika documents homosexuality in the Nazi Party.
>
> http://www.abidingtruth.com/pfrc/books/pinkswastika/html/the_pinkswas...

You're a jew and if I were a jew, I'd be careful calling others
queers.
It wasn't that long ago that jews were dropping like flies frm AIDS.
The majority of homo organisations in the U.S. are
headed and financed by jews. In fact Harvey Milk Day is almost
upon us.
Michael Ejercito
2008-05-19 14:55:45 UTC
On May 18, 9:39 pm, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 18 May 2008 13:01:24 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
>
> <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On May 18, 11:09 am, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:

> >> Spics for Food Stamps is much more like it!
>
> >> Eli
> > AGAIN you come into defense of Nazis.
>
> I won't defend Nazis like you who constantly babble about superiority.
>
> Eli
Why is it that you do not like your ideas of racial superiority
applied to you?

Michael
Eli Grubman
2008-05-19 15:22:49 UTC
On Mon, 19 May 2008 07:55:45 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On May 18, 9:39 pm, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 18 May 2008 13:01:24 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
>>
>> <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> > AGAIN you come into defense of Nazis.
>>
>> I won't defend Nazis like you who constantly babble about superiority.
>>
>> Eli
> Why is it that you do not like your ideas of racial superiority
>applied to you?

Why is it that you don't realise "Racial Superiority" is something
only Nazis talk about, spic Ejaculito?

Eli
f***@verizon.net
2008-05-19 17:07:36 UTC
On 19-May-2008, Michael Ejercito <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On May 18, 9:39 pm, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > On Sun, 18 May 2008 13:01:24 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
> >
> > <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > AGAIN you come into defense of Nazis.
> >
> > I won't defend Nazis like you who constantly babble about superiority.

I think this is his most projectionary post so far.

> > Eli
> Why is it that you do not like your ideas of racial superiority
> applied to you?

Oooo, I bet that's a rhetorical question!

Susan

Chris Morton
2008-05-19 14:24:41 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, Eli Grubman says...

>On Sun, 18 May 2008 10:12:44 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On May 17, 6:58 pm, "ElParedon" <***@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>>> Jews for Jews, is more like it!
>> Nazis for pedophilia, is more like it!
>
>Spics for Food Stamps is much more like it!

What do you belong to, Nazis for Meth and Kiddie Porn?

--
Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with
210lb. rapists.
Eli Grubman
2008-05-19 15:24:12 UTC
On 19 May 2008 07:24:41 -0700, Chris Morton <***@newsguy.com>
wrote:

>In article <***@4ax.com>, Eli Grubman says...
>>
>>On Sun, 18 May 2008 10:12:44 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
>><***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Nazis for pedophilia, is more like it!
>>
>>Spics for Food Stamps is much more like it!
>
>What do you belong to, Nazis for Meth and Kiddie Porn?

Yo Chrissie!

Whassup, midnight!

What do you belong to, nigras for watermelon and fried chicken?

Eli
Mirelle
2008-05-18 04:15:44 UTC
On May 15, 8:07 pm, "Tilly" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
The only things you believe in are israel and sodomy.
Why are you screeching about what others believe?
You only believe in perversions, Zio-Bat/fag-hag/Tilly.
Oh, and the other thing you believe in is your narcissism ( you see it
as 'self esteem').

Mirelle

Eli Grubman
2008-05-18 04:34:47 UTC
On Sat, 17 May 2008 21:15:44 -0700 (PDT), Mirelle
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On May 15, 8:07 pm, "Tilly" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>The only things you believe in are israel and sodomy.
>Why are you screeching about what others believe?
>You only believe in perversions, Zio-Bat/fag-hag/Tilly.
>Oh, and the other thing you believe in is your narcissism ( you see it
>as 'self esteem').

She needs to be sodomised regularly even more than convert Cohen does.

Eli

Mirelle
2008-05-18 04:40:11 UTC
On May 17, 9:34 pm, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 17 May 2008 21:15:44 -0700 (PDT), Mirelle

> <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On May 15, 8:07 pm, "Tilly" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> >The only things you believe in are israel and sodomy.
> >Why are you screeching about what others believe?
> >You only believe in perversions, Zio-Bat/fag-hag/Tilly.
> >Oh, and the other thing you believe in is your narcissism ( you see it
> >as 'self esteem').

> She needs to be sodomized regularly even more than convert Cohen does.

Fag-hag/Tilly said the other day that she is into 'ass fisting' also.
She had 'recently discovered' it.

> Eli

Mirelle

Tilly
2008-05-18 05:26:48 UTC
Mirelle wrote:
:: On May 17, 9:34 pm, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
::: On Sat, 17 May 2008 21:15:44 -0700 (PDT), Mirelle
::
::: <***@gmail.com> wrote:
:::: On May 15, 8:07 pm, "Tilly" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
:::: The only things you believe in are israel and sodomy.
:::: Why are you screeching about what others believe?
:::: You only believe in perversions, Zio-Bat/fag-hag/Tilly.
:::: Oh, and the other thing you believe in is your narcissism ( you
:::: see it as 'self esteem').
::
::: She needs to be sodomized regularly even more than convert Cohen
::: does.
::
:: Fag-hag/Tilly said the other day that she is into 'ass fisting' also.
:: She had 'recently discovered' it.
::
::: Eli
::
:: Mirelle

ROTFLMAO.

Mirelle is hallucinating again.
I said no such thing.
It's all in your head old girl.

--
***@REMOVE.gmail.com
Mirelle
2008-05-18 18:59:27 UTC
On May 17, 10:26 pm, "Tilly" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
Google archives are not your friend, fag-hag/Tilly.
It is all there, screech all you like that it ain't so, the archives
show it is so.

Mirelle

Tilly
2008-05-18 23:55:56 UTC
Mirelle wrote:
:: On May 17, 10:26 pm, "Tilly" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
:: Google archives are not your friend, fag-hag/Tilly.
:: It is all there, screech all you like that it ain't so, the archives
:: show it is so.
::
:: Mirelle
:::
::::: wrote:
:::::: On Sat, 17 May 2008 21:15:44 -0700 (PDT), Mirelle
:::::::: <***@gmail.com> wrote:
:::
::::::: On May 15, 8:07 pm, "Tilly" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
::::::: The only things you believe in are israel and sodomy.
::::::: Why are you screeching about what others believe?
::::::: You only believe in perversions, Zio-Bat/fag-hag/Tilly.
::::::: Oh, and the other thing you believe in is your narcissism ( you
::::::: see it as 'self esteem').

You aren't convincing anyone Mirelle and the archives show no such thing
Mirelle.

Now I suggest you quote directly from the archives and provide links to the
quotes Mirelle.

Here's betting this turns you on Mirelle, yopu fanatsize about being
fisted, which is why you keep bringing the subjce of 'fisting' up and lying
about it..
People who have a fascination with the sex lives of other consenting adults
are inevitably dissatisfied with their own sex life.

Even if it were true Mirelle, please explain why you think you have the
moral highground, especially since you felt the need to tell the news groups
you
never wear panties,that you are an expert at giving blowjobs (complete with
an explicit description) and that you give lessons in the Art of Fellatio
which men can attend for free at Lake Slocum:

You are a voyeur Mirelle.

I on the other hand said I didn't even know what 'fisting' was until quite
recently. It's just another word for sticking fingers inside the vagina or
anus .
Now please tell us why you would object to consenting adults doing that in
private and why is it any of your business.

Waiting Mirelle.............

--
***@REMOVE.gmail.com
Gilbert Roth Jr. III M.D.
2008-05-18 23:59:24 UTC
On May 18, 5:55 pm, "Tilly" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mirelle wrote:
>
> :: On May 17, 10:26 pm, "Tilly" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> :: Google archives are not your friend, fag-hag/Tilly.
> :: It is all there, screech all you like that it ain't so, the archives
> :: show it is so.
> ::
> :: Mirelle::: Mirelle wrote:
>
> :::
> ::::: On May 17, 9:34 pm, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com>::::: wrote:
>
> :::::: On Sat, 17 May 2008 21:15:44 -0700 (PDT), Mirelle:::::::: <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> :::
> ::::::: On May 15, 8:07 pm, "Tilly" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> ::::::: The only things you believe in are israel and sodomy.
> ::::::: Why are you screeching about what others believe?
> ::::::: You only believe in perversions, Zio-Bat/fag-hag/Tilly.
> ::::::: Oh, and the other thing you believe in is your narcissism ( you
> ::::::: see it as 'self esteem').
>
> You aren't convincing anyone Mirelle and the archives show no such thing
> Mirelle.
>
> Now I suggest you quote directly from the archives and provide links to the
> quotes Mirelle.
>
> Here's betting this turns you on Mirelle,  yopu fanatsize about being
> fisted, which is why you keep bringing the subjce of 'fisting' up and lying
> about it..
> People who have a fascination with the sex lives of other  consenting adults
> are inevitably dissatisfied with their own sex life.
>
> Even if it were true Mirelle, please explain why you think you have the
> moral highground, especially since you felt the need to tell the news groups
> you
> never wear panties,that you are an expert at giving blowjobs (complete with
> an explicit description) and that you give lessons in the Art of Fellatio
> which men can attend for free at Lake Slocum:
>
> You are a voyeur Mirelle.
>
> I on the other hand said I didn't even know what 'fisting' was until quite
> recently. It's just another word for sticking fingers inside  the vagina or
> anus .
> Now please tell us why you would object to consenting adults doing that in
> private  and why is it any of  your business.
>
> Waiting Mirelle.............
>
> --
> ***@REMOVE.gmail.com

It's pretty obvious to normal people especially parents that are clean
that sticking a finger in a person's asshole for enjoyment is a
perversion.
Tilly
2008-05-19 00:16:13 UTC
Gilbert Roth Jr. III M.D. wrote:
<clippeed>

:
: It's pretty obvious to normal people especially parents that are clean
: that sticking a finger in a person's asshole for enjoyment is a
: perversion.

It's not something I would choose to do, but who is to say it's not OK for
consenting adults to do it in private if that's what floats their boat.
My real point is that it's no one elses business what consenting adults do
in private as long as no one gets hurt .

Mirelle is a voyeur and considers the sex lives of others (consenting adults
in private) to be her business, which it is not.
She has very strange morals,- Mirelle considers it everyones business that
she never wears panties and is a expert in the Art of Fellatio and gives
classes on such ,which men can attend fror free at Lake Slocum.? Yet she
also considers it to be her business what people do in their bedrooms.
It wouldn't surprise me if she had a telescope and binoculars which she uses
to pry into her neighbours' private lives.It's not uncommon for voyeurs

--
***@REMOVE.gmail.com
Eli Grubman
2008-05-18 15:47:50 UTC
On Sat, 17 May 2008 21:40:11 -0700 (PDT), Mirelle
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

>On May 17, 9:34 pm, Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 17 May 2008 21:15:44 -0700 (PDT), Mirelle
>
>> <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >On May 15, 8:07 pm, "Tilly" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >The only things you believe in are israel and sodomy.
>> >Why are you screeching about what others believe?
>> >You only believe in perversions, Zio-Bat/fag-hag/Tilly.
>> >Oh, and the other thing you believe in is your narcissism ( you see it
>> >as 'self esteem').
>
>> She needs to be sodomized regularly even more than convert Cohen does.
>
>Fag-hag/Tilly said the other day that she is into 'ass fisting' also.
>She had 'recently discovered' it.

About time too! One or two more years and she won't be able to
accommodate a fist!

Eli

Tilly
2008-05-19 00:35:24 UTC
::: <***@gmail.com> wrote:
:::: On May 15, 8:07 pm, "Tilly" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
:::: The only things you believe in are israel and sodomy.
:::: Why are you screeching about what others believe?
:::: You only believe in perversions, Zio-Bat/fag-hag/Tilly.
:::: Oh, and the other thing you believe in is your narcissism ( you
:::: see it as 'self esteem').
::
::: She needs to be sodomized regularly even more than convert Cohen
::: does.
::
:: Fag-hag/Tilly said the other day that she is into 'ass fisting' also.
:: She had 'recently discovered' it.
::

::
:: Mirelle

The above is a blatant lie and Mirelle knows it, but then Mirelle lies about
everyt5hing, including how many visits she has had from TCMP Corp Bowden and
what they were about.

I said no such thing.
Mirelle is just posting this in an attempt to provoke me.

I will say this once again:

I am not into anal sex, or anal fisting , but if other consenting adults in
private enjoy it, that is their business.
It is not Mirelle's business .

Why do you think it is your business Mirelle.

Personally I believe women who tell people in news groups they never wear
panties and are experts in the art of felatio who give free lessons to men
at Lake Slcum ,are attention seekers with no class.Some might even label you
a slut.

***@REMOVE.gmail.com
Ray Fischer
2008-05-18 17:20:58 UTC
Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
>On Sat, 17 May 2008 21:15:44 -0700 (PDT), Mirelle
><***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On May 15, 8:07 pm, "Tilly" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>>The only things you believe in are israel and sodomy.
>>Why are you screeching about what others believe?
>>You only believe in perversions, Zio-Bat/fag-hag/Tilly.
>>Oh, and the other thing you believe in is your narcissism ( you see it
>>as 'self esteem').
>
>She needs to be sodomised regularly even more than convert Cohen does.

What a good little misogynist nazi you are.

--
Ray Fischer
***@sonic.net
Eli Grubman
2008-05-18 18:10:05 UTC
On 18 May 2008 17:20:58 GMT, ***@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>Eli Grubman <***@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>On Sat, 17 May 2008 21:15:44 -0700 (PDT), Mirelle
>><***@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>On May 15, 8:07 pm, "Tilly" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>The only things you believe in are israel and sodomy.
>>>Why are you screeching about what others believe?
>>>You only believe in perversions, Zio-Bat/fag-hag/Tilly.
>>>Oh, and the other thing you believe in is your narcissism ( you see it
>>>as 'self esteem').
>>
>>She needs to be sodomised regularly even more than convert Cohen does.
>
>What a good little misogynist nazi you are.

What a good little Nazi abortionist you are, Fischbaum.

Eli
NefeshBarYohai
2008-05-18 04:42:43 UTC
On May 17, 10:15 pm, Mirelle <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > known as Jews for Jesus ministries. In 1986 he received a Doctor of Divinity
> > Degree from Western Conservative Baptist Seminary in Portland. He stepped
> > down from his position as Executive Director in 1996, but continues to be
> > employed as a staff missionary and remains one of fifteen board members.
>
> > In 1997 the Conservative Baptist Union named him "Hero of the Faith."
>
> > The troubling issue about "Jews for Jesus" is their insistence that they are
> > "Jews" without qualification and that they can somehow be both Jews and
> > fundamentalist Christians simultaneously.
> > They believe they have the right to define Jewish identity .LOL.
> > However, this is really rather self-referentially incoherent. Can a Baptist
> > accept Buddhism and then become a "Baptist for Buddha," or can a Mormon
> > embrace Islam and be a "Mormon for Mohammed"?

Fuck you Mirelle and all the rest of you Arab, French and German
cocksuckers.
Mirelle
2008-05-18 04:56:15 UTC
On May 17, 9:42 pm, NefeshBarYohai <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

Mirelle
NefeshBarYohai
2008-05-18 04:40:45 UTC
On May 15, 9:07 pm, "Tilly" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> known as Jews for Jesus ministries. In 1986 he received a Doctor of Divinity
> Degree from Western Conservative Baptist Seminary in Portland. He stepped
> down from his position as Executive Director in 1996, but continues to be
> employed as a staff missionary and remains one of fifteen board members.
>
> In 1997 the Conservative Baptist Union named him "Hero of the Faith."
>
> The troubling issue about "Jews for Jesus" is their insistence that they are
> "Jews" without qualification and that they can somehow be both Jews and
> fundamentalist Christians simultaneously.
> They believe they have the right to define Jewish identity .LOL.
> However, this is really rather self-referentially incoherent. Can a Baptist
> accept Buddhism and then become a "Baptist for Buddha," or can a Mormon
> embrace Islam and be a "Mormon for Mohammed"?

The Jews for Jesus are not Jews.