HAY! It's fun to watch these nazoid sub-lice stabbing each other in the back!
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-03-10 14:25:16 UTC
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!
Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
info from his email files!
http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt
TSSK!!!!!!!
The Jews
2018-03-10 14:26:58 UTC
On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 14:25:16 +0000 (UTC), Sick old pedo Andrew
Post by Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!
Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
info from his email files!
http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt
TSSK!!!!!!!
Of course, when you're a nazoid sub-louse in a room with Gordon,
"stabbing in the back" takes on a whole new meaning!

not coming to holocaust me.