The Honorable President Donald J Trump Recognize Jerusalem as Captitol of Eretz Israel
Add Reply
Nefesh Bar Yochai
2017-12-06 19:09:39 UTC
Now our next step is getting rid of the Dome of the Rock and rebuilding the Temple. Should we have to eliminate Islam from the face of the earth so be it. It is better to be Jew than a Muslim anyway. And if you are a Jew with a big ole floppy peter like me you can fuck a lot of women in the process.
M***@thruhikinggear.com
2017-12-06 20:18:07 UTC
The Third Temple will be THE tourist destination of the whole millenium. It would revitalize the global economy. Billions of people will literally visit to worship God. Not only will it revitalize the economy; it will revitalize human spirituality! We should go for it! If I designed the Temple, I would place this big light on top of the Holy of Holies, and at night it should shine straight up, and people from miles away will see the light piercing the sky!
Nefesh Bar Yochai
2017-12-07 04:40:30 UTC
I agree with you. By the way can I ask you to remain being a blessing?
M***@thruhikinggear.com
Yes, I will remain.
Michael Ejercito
2017-12-07 04:48:11 UTC
Post by Nefesh Bar Yochai
Now our next step is getting rid of the Dome of the Rock and rebuilding
the Temple. Should we have >>to eliminate Islam from the face of the
earth so be it. It is better to be Jew than a Muslim anyway. >>And if
you are a Jew with a big ole floppy peter like me you can fuck a lot of
women in the process.
The Third Temple will be THE tourist destination of the whole millenium. It
would revitalize the global >economy. Billions of people will literally
visit to worship God. Not only will it revitalize the economy; it >will
revitalize human spirituality! We should go for it! If I designed the
Temple, I would place this big >light on top of the Holy of Holies, and at
night it should shine straight up, and people from miles away >will see the
light piercing the sky!
Those are great ideas!

I wish I had thought of those.

2017-12-06 23:10:35 UTC
There won't be any room for niggers like you in a eretz israel. Didn't
you black bastards learn anything about the slave trade?
Michael Ejercito
2017-12-07 04:46:29 UTC
There won't be any room for niggers like you in a eretz israel. Didn't
you black bastards learn anything about the slave trade?
Doutzen Kroes's vagina has room for one of them.

2017-12-07 09:29:59 UTC
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 18:10:35 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
There won't be any room for niggers like you in a eretz israel. Didn't
you black bastards learn anything about the slave trade?
Who says he's a "nigger"? Ah, right, your serbian pimp says so! And you, his
servile whore, loyally absorb everything he spouts, especially his jizz in
your arse!
h***@gmail.com
2017-12-07 07:44:00 UTC
You are a fool if you think Trump's decision to move the embassy is a good one. Trump moving the US embassy to Jerusalem will cause people in US and Israel to be killed. Terrorist attacks will increase in Israel and the US. Why can't most US lawmakers see this? Why can't Israel see this?
M***@thruhikinggear.com
2017-12-07 08:37:19 UTC
Huh? I don;t understand. Who will kill them?
Michael Ejercito
2017-12-11 20:10:01 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Israel and the US. Why can't most US lawmakers see this? Why can't
Israel see this?
Huh? I don;t understand. Who will kill them?
The same people who threatened to go after Christopher C. Morton.

2017-12-12 14:12:53 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Israel and the US. Why can't most US lawmakers see this? Why can't
Israel see this?
Huh? I don;t understand. Who will kill them?
The same people who threatened to go after Christopher C. Morton.
Michael
No wonder the uppity coon hides under an assumed name just like you
do!

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 06:12:53 -0800, Gordon Radovich, hiding under an
Post by h***@gmail.com
Israel and the US. Why can't most US lawmakers see this? Why can't
Israel see this?
Huh? I don;t understand. Who will kill them?
The same people who threatened to go after Christopher C. Morton.
Which means- just some cowards who will find any excuse NOT to do it.
No wonder the uppity coon hides under an assumed name just like you
do!
Pretty funny coming from the glue-huffer hiding under an assumed name.
The only difference is- Christopher Morton is his name, and none of
you pedophiles had the guts to take him out like you promised.

Are ALL of you guys abject cowards, Gordon? And are you their Queen?

ROFLMJAO

"The fact is that animals are incapable of giving or refusing consent.
imagine otherwise is a ridiculous anthropomorphism (look it up,
Levinstein). Do we ask animals for their consent before we kill them
and eat them? By comparison, getting fucked is a minor inconvenience."
- The Revd, aka Gordon Radovich

"You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that logic, you slant eyed jewloving
mongoloid???"
-Gordon Radovich, when asked if that "logic" might be a bit abnormal

"Don't ask me questions!"
-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.

happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
Michael Ejercito
2017-12-12 19:21:35 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
Huh? I don;t understand. Who will kill them?
The same people who threatened to go after Christopher C. Morton.
Which means- just some cowards who will find any excuse NOT to do it.
You got that right!
No wonder the uppity coon hides under an assumed name just like you
do!
Pretty funny coming from the glue-huffer hiding under an assumed name.
The only difference is- Christopher Morton is his name, and none of
you pedophiles had the guts to take him out like you promised.
Are ALL of you guys abject cowards, Gordon? And are you their Queen?
Of course they are cowards. It is just so fucking obvious!

2017-12-13 13:56:18 UTC
On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 11:21:35 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

[fluhs jew lies/shit/b'llshit]
Post by Michael Ejercito
You got that right!
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Of course they are cowards. It is just so fucking obvious!
Michael
Ironic, given that you're replying to a cowardly jew asshole who not
only was too SCARED to prove where he infests but tried to throw some
circumcised jew cunt under the jew bus instead!

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 05:56:18 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Which means- just some cowards who will find any excuse NOT to do it.
You got that right!
No wonder the uppity coon hides under an assumed name just like you
do!
Pretty funny coming from the glue-huffer hiding under an assumed name.
The only difference is- Christopher Morton is his name, and none of
you pedophiles had the guts to take him out like you promised.
Are ALL of you guys abject cowards, Gordon? And are you their Queen?
Of course they are cowards. It is just so fucking obvious!
Michael
How can my cowardice be obvious when I'm posting anonymously and courageously
threatening and insulting all of you, every day, decade after decade?
Now TAKE a guess, poor coward! LOL

2017-12-13 13:56:15 UTC
On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 07:06:20 -0800, 'holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by h***@gmail.com
Israel and the US. Why can't most US lawmakers see this? Why can't
Israel see this?
Huh? I don;t understand. Who will kill them?
The same people who threatened to go after Christopher C. Morton.
Which means- the uppity coon will find any excuse NOT to do reveal where he is!
Right! Just like YOU, Feigling-Unglück!
No wonder the uppity coon hides under an assumed name just like you
do!
Pretty funny considering I'm the HCN gas-huffer hiding under an assumed GERMAN name.
The only difference is- Christopher Morton is a real human's name, and none of
us jew pedophiles have the cajones to prove where we infest!
Are ALL of you jew subguys abject cowards, Feigling-Unglück? And are
you their Queen?

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 05:56:15 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Are ALL of you guys abject cowards, Gordon? And are you their Queen?
ROFLMJAO
Yes, and yes! LOLOK
Indeed! You are the INCARNATION of COWARDICE, you cowarldy dreckserb!
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
The Peeler
2017-12-12 15:55:47 UTC
On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 06:12:53 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
Huh? I don;t understand. Who will kill them?
The same people who threatened to go after Christopher C. Morton.
Michael
No wonder the uppity coon hides under an assumed name just like you
do!
NEITHER of them does, you projecting, lying sack of serbian shite!
Michael about psychopathic Razovic:
" Projection is his only method of feeling better about himself."
MID: <oko1oi$js1$***@dont-email.me>
Nefesh Bar Yochai
2017-12-07 13:59:49 UTC
You can be a pessimist but we have faith in the One and Only God Hashem. He will protect those that love him.
2017-12-07 18:55:22 UTC
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 05:59:49 -0800 (PST), Nefesh Bar Yochai aka
Post by Nefesh Bar Yochai
Post by h***@gmail.com
You are a fool if you think Trump's decision to move the embassy is a good one. Trump moving the US embassy to Jerusalem will cause people in US and Israel to be killed. Terrorist attacks will increase in Israel and the US. Why can't most US lawmakers see this? Why can't Israel see this?
You can be a pessimist but we have faith in the One and Only God Hashem. He will protect those that love him.
The superseded jew g-d haShit can do jack shit...ESPECIALLY for jew
wannabes like you, Y-chi!

Post by Nefesh Bar Yochai
Post by h***@gmail.com
You are a fool if you think Trump's decision to move the embassy is a
good one. Trump moving the >>US embassy to Jerusalem will cause people
in US and Israel to be killed. Terrorist attacks will increase >>>in
Israel and the US. Why can't most US lawmakers see this? Why can't
Israel see this?
You can be a pessimist but we have faith in the One and Only God Hashem.
He will protect those that >>love him.
The superseded jew g-d haShit can do jack shit...ESPECIALLY for jew
wannabes like you, Y-chi!
Our Lord God HaShem is Lord of Lords and King of Kings.

2017-12-09 13:58:19 UTC
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 11:00:02 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Nefesh Bar Yochai
Post by h***@gmail.com
You are a fool if you think Trump's decision to move the embassy is a
good one. Trump moving the >>US embassy to Jerusalem will cause people
in US and Israel to be killed. Terrorist attacks will increase >>>in
Israel and the US. Why can't most US lawmakers see this? Why can't
Israel see this?
You can be a pessimist but we have faith in the One and Only God Hashem.
He will protect those that >>love him.
The superseded jew g-d haShit can do jack shit...ESPECIALLY for jew
wannabes like you, Y-chi!
Our Lord God HaShem is Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
Michael
LOLOK! Your superseded jew l-rd g-d haShit (greeked be his name) is
l-rd of JACK SHIT and king of JACK SHIT!

STILL, haven't found any reference to haShit in the NT, dreckgook?

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
On Sat, 09 Dec 2017 05:58:19 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Our Lord God HaShem is Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
Michael
LOLOK! Your superseded jew l-rd g-d haShit (greeked be his name) is
l-rd of JACK SHIT and king of JACK SHIT!
God cannot be "superseded", illiterate dreckserb! Hashem is almighty and he
made of you the hilarious housebound sexually crippled wanker that you are
known to be all over Usenet! LOL
STILL, haven't found any reference to haShit in the NT, dreckgook?
Your God, Jesus the Jew, repeatedly referred to the Jewish God as his
"father in heaven", you illiterate dreckserb in denial!

Chief Talks to Lions Comanche
אמן סלה
2017-12-13 13:56:17 UTC
On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 17:24:04 -0800 (PST), Chief Talks to Lions
Comanche aka drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish
Post by Nefesh Bar Yochai
Post by h***@gmail.com
You are a fool if you think Trump's decision to move the embassy is a
good one. Trump moving the >>US embassy to Jerusalem will cause people
in US and Israel to be killed. Terrorist attacks will increase >>>in
Israel and the US. Why can't most US lawmakers see this? Why can't
Israel see this?
You can be a pessimist but we have faith in the One and Only God Hashem.
He will protect those that >>love him.
The superseded jew g-d haShit can do jack shit...ESPECIALLY for jew
wannabes like you, Y-chi!
Our Lord God HaShem is Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
Michael
??? ???
Is yiddish, Y-chi? On the drugz again?

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 05:56:17 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Chief Talks to Lions Comanche
אמן סלה
Is yiddish, Y-chi? On the drugz again?
It's the language of your God, Jesus, you filthy dreckserb!
Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>
The Peeler
2017-12-07 21:23:33 UTC
On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 10:55:22 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Nefesh Bar Yochai
You can be a pessimist but we have faith in the One and Only God Hashem.
He will protect those that love him.
The superseded jew g-d haShit can do jack shit...ESPECIALLY for jew
wannabes like you, Y-chi!
God cannot be superseded, illiterate dreckserb! He was the one who made of
you the ridiculous housebound sexual cripple that you are known to be all
over Usenet!