Dem Rep: It’s Time to Ban the Sale AND Possession of ‘Assault Weapons’ – Quote of the Day
2018-05-06 15:42:51 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/demi-rep-its-time-to-ban-the-sale-and-possession-of-assault-weapons-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3952826

Dem Rep: It’s Time to Ban the Sale AND Possession of ‘Assault Weapons’ –
Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 04, 2018 |129 COMMENTS

“Reinstating the federal assault weapons ban that was in effect from 1994 to
2004 would prohibit manufacture and sales, but it would not affect weapons
already possessed. This would leave millions of assault weapons in our
communities for decades to come.

“Instead, we should ban possession of military-style semiautomatic assault
weapons, we should buy back such weapons from all who choose to abide by the
law, and we should criminally prosecute any who choose to defy it by keeping
their weapons. The ban would not apply to law enforcement agencies or
shooting clubs.” – Rep. Eric Swalwell in Ban assault weapons, buy them back,
go after resisters: Ex-prosecutor in Congress [via usatoday.com]

2018-05-07 12:22:14 UTC
On Sun, 6 May 2018 08:42:51 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/demi-rep-its-time-to-ban-the-sale-and-possession-of-assault-weapons-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3952826
Dem Rep: It’s Time to Ban the Sale AND Possession of ‘Assault Weapons’ –
Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 04, 2018 |129 COMMENTS
Same jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED.

2018-05-07 13:26:45 UTC
On Sun, 6 May 2018 08:42:51 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/demi-rep-its-time-to-ban-the-sale->>and-possession-of-assault-weapons-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3952826
Dem Rep: It’s Time to Ban the Sale AND Possession of ‘Assault Weapons’ –
Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 04, 2018 |129 COMMENTS
Same jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED.
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/demi-rep-its-time-to-ban-the-sale-and-possession-of-assault-weapons-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3950646

NO, I REFUSE.

2018-05-08 13:17:49 UTC
On Mon, 7 May 2018 06:26:45 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Sun, 6 May 2018 08:42:51 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/demi-rep-its-time-to-ban-the-sale->>and-possession-of-assault-weapons-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3952826
Dem Rep: It’s Time to Ban the Sale AND Possession of ‘Assault Weapons’ –
Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 04, 2018 |129 COMMENTS
Same jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED.
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/demi-rep-its-time-to-ban-the-sale-and-possession-of-assault-weapons-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3950646
NO, I REFUSE.
You don't, GET to refuse mong!

2018-05-08 15:48:09 UTC
On Tue, 08 May 2018 06:17:49 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/demi-rep-its-time-to-ban-the-sale-and-possession-of-assault-weapons-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3950646
NO, I REFUSE.
You don't, GET to refuse mong!
He ALREADY refused, dreckserb! Now what? LOL
More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
2018-05-09 11:48:09 UTC
On Mon, 7 May 2018 06:26:45 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Sun, 6 May 2018 08:42:51 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/demi-rep-its-time-to-ban-the-sale->>>>and-possession-of-assault-weapons-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3952826
Dem Rep: It’s Time to Ban the Sale AND Possession of ‘Assault Weapons’ –
Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 04, 2018 |129 COMMENTS
Same jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED.
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/demi-rep-its-time-to-ban-the-sale->>and-possession-of-assault-weapons-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3950646
NO, I REFUSE.
You don't, GET to refuse mong!
Nithing, we have already refused.

Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/demi-rep-its-time-to-ban-the-sale-and-possession-of-assault-weapons-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3950649

He’s a sniveling coward.

HE isn’t going to come to take ANYTHING.

The question is, what will he do when the goons he sends in his place don’t
come back.

2018-05-10 12:41:48 UTC
On Wed, 9 May 2018 04:48:09 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Sun, 6 May 2018 08:42:51 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/demi-rep-its-time-to-ban-the-sale->>>>and-possession-of-assault-weapons-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3952826
Dem Rep: It’s Time to Ban the Sale AND Possession of ‘Assault Weapons’ –
Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 04, 2018 |129 COMMENTS
Same jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED.
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/demi-rep-its-time-to-ban-the-sale->>and-possession-of-assault-weapons-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3950646
NO, I REFUSE.
You don't, GET to refuse mong!
Nithing, we have already refused.
Dreckgook, your attempted refusal was rejected.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment, and greek you, you slant eyed
slope.

2018-05-10 15:59:06 UTC
On Thu, 10 May 2018 05:41:48 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, we have already refused.
Dreckgook, your attempted refusal was rejected.
Was it, you hilarious housebound impotent bigmouth? LMAO!
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment, and greek you, you slant eyed
slope.
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
"GB" adressing poor dumb anal Razovic:
"You really are painfully stupid, as well as deranged."
MID: <pcf5l1$1l8$***@dont-email.me>
Michael Ejercito
2018-05-15 10:48:22 UTC
On Thu, 10 May 2018 05:41:48 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, we have already refused.
Dreckgook, your attempted refusal was rejected.
Was it, you hilarious housebound impotent bigmouth? LMAO!
He can not stop us from refusing.
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment, and greek you, you slant eyed
slope.
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
Slant eyes are a superficial characteristic.

2018-05-15 15:34:21 UTC
On Thu, 10 May 2018 05:41:48 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, we have already refused.
Dreckgook, your attempted refusal was rejected.
Was it, you hilarious housebound impotent bigmouth? LMAO!
He can not stop us from refusing.
In fact, she can NOTHING ...other than troll and try to insult people
anonymously on Usenet, year after year.
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
Slant eyes are a superficial characteristic.
Michael
As superficial as skin color, or hair color, or eye color, or wavy or
straight hair. Only an idiot would claim otherwise. But then, that's exactly
what the serb bitch is.
2018-05-16 13:09:25 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 03:48:22 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
He can not stop us from refusing.
You don't even get to START to refuse, mong! You will be DRAGGED
onto, the banana boat if necessary...just like, that OTHER gook was
dragged off a United flight at Chicago!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Slant eyes are a superficial characteristic.
Michael
Slant eyes are far from superficial...they are conclusively indicative
of subhuman gook DNA...like YOURS mong!

2018-05-16 18:38:36 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 06:09:25 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Dreckgook, your attempted refusal was rejected.
Was it, you hilarious housebound impotent bigmouth? LMAO!
He can not stop us from refusing.
You don't even get to START to refuse, mong! You will be DRAGGED
onto, the banana boat if necessary...just like, that OTHER gook was
dragged off a United flight at Chicago!
Try to get your BLOOMING psychosis under control, you ridiculous housebound
impotent cripple!
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
Slant eyes are a superficial characteristic.
Michael
Slant eyes are far from superficial...they are conclusively indicative
of subhuman gook DNA...like YOURS mong!
He comes across as way superior to you, and you way inferior to him. And the
best part of it: you KNOW it! LOL
2018-05-17 11:09:39 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 03:48:22 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

He can not stop us from refusing.
You don't even get to START to refuse, mong! You will be DRAGGED
onto, the banana boat if necessary...just like, that OTHER gook was
dragged off a United flight at Chicago!
That has yet to happen.
Slant eyes are a superficial characteristic.
Michael
Slant eyes are far from superficial...they are conclusively indicative
of subhuman gook DNA...like YOURS mong!
There is nothing subhuman about that kind of DNA.

2018-05-07 14:12:33 UTC
On Mon, 07 May 2018 05:22:14 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/demi-rep-its-time-to-ban-the-sale-and-possession-of-assault-weapons-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3952826
Dem Rep: It’s Time to Ban the Sale AND Possession of ‘Assault Weapons’ –
Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 04, 2018 |129 COMMENTS
Same jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED.
Dreckserb ...your life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) dismissed YOU already long time ago!
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>