Jews are....................
יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
2017-04-16 13:25:44 UTC
Jews are more knowledgeable than any other people in existence.
p***@gmail.com
2017-04-16 13:28:00 UTC
!
2017-04-16 16:44:34 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 06:25:44 -0700 (PDT), ????? ?????? ????? ???????
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
Jews are
Yes, Y-chi, they are. Be ETERNALLY grateful you're not ONE of them!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
The Peeler
2017-04-16 17:56:42 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 09:44:34 -0700, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי
Jews are more knowledgeable than any other people in existence.
Yes, Y-chi, they are. Be ETERNALLY grateful you're not ONE of them!
HE is one of them! YOU are an asshole! Period!
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-16 21:39:15 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Cheers!
Yes... finish guzzling down ALL that donkey-jizz! Just like yer mom! TSSK!
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein

BZS
The Peeler
2017-04-17 14:29:04 UTC
...actually, over twenty years ago, they became the sub-pariahs not only of
Europe but the entire world!!!
--
serb bitch Razovic would LIKE to fuck, but CAN'T:
"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
MID: <***@news.ukgateway.net>
The Peeler
2017-04-16 20:28:43 UTC
.....good for a laugh.

The Peeler
2017-04-16 20:51:05 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 16:28:43 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by The Peeler
.....good for a laugh.
You dumb nazis certainly always are:

From: Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

</quote>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
2017-04-16 22:01:09 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 16:28:43 -0400, The Foreskin Peeler
Post by The Peeler
.....good for a laugh.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d5/c6/f3/d5c6f30c35547714b98281452f5019ae.jpg
Indeed! And here's an authentic jew joke:

A jew can't find his jew bike outside the jew synagogue and goes to
his jew rabbi for jew advice. "Next week, come and sit in the front
jew row. And when we recite the Ten jew Commandments, turn around and
look at the jew sub-people behind you. When we get to "Thou shalt not
steal", see who can't look you in the jew eye. That's your jew
thief." The following week, the jew rabbi is curious to learn whether
his jew advice panned out. "Like a jew charm" the jew answered, "the
moment that we got to "Thou shalt not commit jew adultery" I
remembered where I left my jew bike."

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
The Peeler
2017-04-16 22:07:13 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:01:09 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
There's no joke like your "life", you JOKE of a "human", you miserable
housebound serbian sow!
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-16 22:09:30 UTC
A homosexual, a Pedophile and a limey Priest walk into a bar. The bartender
asked him what he would like to drink.
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein

BZS
The Peeler
2017-04-17 14:29:10 UTC
...the pariahs not only of Europe ...but the entire world!

Razovic is a CASE IN POINT!
--
Anal Razovic about her life experience:
"all I can see is SHITE!"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
NEMO
2017-04-17 19:15:52 UTC
In article <58f4b865$0$38668$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>,
a shiteating, child-raping cowardly nazoid forger wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

He raped kiddies BOTH in Warsaw and London, the filthy nazoid perv!
2017-04-18 13:09:48 UTC
Post by The Peeler
.....good for a laugh.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d5/c6/f3/d5c6f30c35547714b98281452f5019ae.jpg
A jew can't find his jew bike outside the jew synagogue and goes to
his jew rabbi for jew advice. "Next week, come and sit in the front
jew row. And when we recite the Ten jew Commandments, turn around and
look at the jew sub-people behind you. When we get to "Thou shalt not
steal", see who can't look you in the jew eye. That's your jew
thief." The following week, the jew rabbi is curious to learn whether
his jew advice panned out. "Like a jew charm" the jew answered, "the
moment that we got to "Thou shalt not commit jew adultery" I
remembered where I left my jew bike."
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
LOLOK!
BZS
Know, any jew jokes Baruch? Like, jew pedophile jokes?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
The Peeler
2017-04-18 15:25:59 UTC
...the official punching bag of the Usenet!

Keep punching the dumb masochistic bitch! LOL
--
Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>
Michael Ejercito
2017-04-23 13:04:29 UTC
Post by The Peeler
...the official punching bag of the Usenet!
Keep punching the dumb masochistic bitch! LOL
He is just too easy!

Michael
2017-04-23 17:06:20 UTC
On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 06:04:29 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Post by Michael Ejercito
He is just too easy!
Michael
YOU are just too GBLT and ladyboyish.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
NEMO
2017-04-23 17:17:12 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
sick old child-rapist Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe") wrote:

[flush]

FACT: three geniuses -- two Jews and one Oriental -- developed quantum field theory

It is simply a FACT, and it does not matter what pathetic Nazis
with a (fully justified) inferiority complex say -- moreover
since they are not even able to understand highschool math
and physics (that means YOU, sick old child-rapist Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron).

Read about these three geniuses:

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/1965/
The Peeler
2017-04-23 17:39:40 UTC
...the most battered torn punching bag on Usenet!

LOL
--
P-Dub to G. Razovic, the serb sexual cripple:
"You are a nothing. You have no skills. You have no job. You have no
MID: <h6W8t.368009$***@newsfe03.iad>
The Peeler
2017-04-18 15:26:10 UTC
...the official public toilet and urinal of Usenet!

Keep shitting and pissing all over the serbian sow!

She LIKES! it!

LOL
--
Antisocial about anal Razovic:
"Nazis can be dumb but you're dumbing new depths!"