Quote of the decade: sick old child-rapist Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile") whines like a bitch!
Add Reply
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-19 07:09:59 UTC
HUH? HAY! The sick old forger, child-rapist Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka
"Exorcist Missile") could never "mix" with Briti sh babes... they shat
all over him! LOL! And then, he PUBLICLY WHINED like a bitch!

"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
isn't getting me anywhere. Perhaps I should go for the more basic
Neanderthal approach." --Posted by the nazoid sub-louse PEDO Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron, Message-ID: <***@news.ukgateway.net>#1/1.
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")