HUH? HAY! Feeling, ABANDONED with out your jew pwner The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Foreskin PEELER? NO, body telling you what, to do and HOW LATE, to keep, doing it???
2017-05-17 18:41:18 UTC
Go peel, a foreskin!

Go get, greeked!

Go get, A LIFE!!!

LOLOK!

2017-05-17 18:56:49 UTC
Go peel, a foreskin!
Go get, greeked!
Go get, A LIFE!!!
LOLOK!
I'm obviously doing something right! LOL
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-05-17 20:55:55 UTC
On 5/17/2017 11:41 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Go peel, a foreskin!
Go get, greeked!
Go get, A LIFE!!!
LOLOK!
The pwned a"h KNOWS what he got, to do and how, late he got, to keep
doing it. We only, tell them ONCE.

BZS
2017-05-17 21:03:05 UTC
On Wed, 17 May 2017 13:55:55 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On 5/17/2017 11:41 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Go peel, a foreskin!
Go get, greeked!
Go get, A LIFE!!!
LOLOK!
The pwned a"h KNOWS what he got, to do and how, late he got, to keep
doing it. We only, tell them ONCE.
BZS
I bet, [sic][SIC!!! LOL] the demented/obsessed Grik assholen will
feel, GREATLY relieved knowing you are still, around to pwn him!

2017-05-17 21:21:07 UTC
On Wed, 17 May 2017 14:03:05 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
BZS
I bet, [sic][SIC!!! LOL] the demented/obsessed Grik assholen will
feel, GREATLY relieved knowing you are still, around to pwn him!
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Gosh, what did I do to you, my endlessly
bleeding punching bag! LOL
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-18 07:19:36 UTC
THIS is what you did in your miserable "life"? Peddle defective,
pirated software in London?...

<quote>

Original Microsoft CD in jewel case with CD key sticker on the back.
Full version.
GBP 30=00 incl recorded delivery postage.
(sorry, spamtrap in original message)
e-mail to: ***@ukgateway.net

</quote>

"LOMP"!
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-05-18 14:22:00 UTC
On 5/17/2017 2:03 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Wed, 17 May 2017 13:55:55 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On 5/17/2017 11:41 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Go peel, a foreskin!
Go get, greeked!
Go get, A LIFE!!!
LOLOK!
The pwned a"h KNOWS what he got, to do and how, late he got, to keep
doing it. We only, tell them ONCE.
BZS
I bet, [sic][SIC!!! LOL] the demented/obsessed Grik assholen will
feel, GREATLY relieved knowing you are still, around to pwn him!
He, WILL. Without jew pwnership, the assholen got, NO idea what to do!

BZS
2017-05-18 15:53:23 UTC
On Thu, 18 May 2017 07:22:00 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On 5/17/2017 2:03 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Wed, 17 May 2017 13:55:55 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On 5/17/2017 11:41 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Go peel, a foreskin!
Go get, greeked!
Go get, A LIFE!!!
LOLOK!
The pwned a"h KNOWS what he got, to do and how, late he got, to keep
doing it. We only, tell them ONCE.
BZS
I bet, [sic][SIC!!! LOL] the demented/obsessed Grik assholen will
feel, GREATLY relieved knowing you are still, around to pwn him!
He, WILL. Without jew pwnership, the assholen got, NO idea what to do!
BZS
None what, so ever jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

2017-05-18 16:30:41 UTC
On Thu, 18 May 2017 08:53:23 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
BZS
None what, so ever
Talking about your "sex life", Razovic? LMAO!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own

2017-05-18 16:15:22 UTC
On Thu, 18 May 2017 07:22:00 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
He, WILL.
You WILL keep sucking YOURSELF off, you hilarious housebound sexual cripple!
It's the ONLY "sex" you obviously can have!
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
BZS
"BZS"??? Is that the sound you make when you squeeze your own jizz through
your teeth, you housebound cocksucker?
--
"sully" to deviated Goran Razovic:
"I...am having fun with you, a perverted sex-obsessed eunuch, a bigoted
MID: <25aa6002-7316-4d5d-a72f-***@v8g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>
NEMO
2017-05-19 07:23:19 UTC
British ARYAN babes FLY to Turkey to suck Turkish Dick... yet, they shit and piss
all over the nazoid sub-louse Andrew "Andrzej" Baron... he could never get
ANYWHERE near them! Why?? Anyone?

Compare, folks!

"Turkey : Destination for Sex Tourism for British Women Looking for Sex"
And a FILM, too:

vs.

"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
isn't getting me anywhere. Perhaps I should go for the more basic
Neanderthal approach." --Posted by the sick nazoid sub-louse PEDO,
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe"),

LOL oh LOL!
NEMO
2017-05-19 07:24:28 UTC

And a FILM, too: http://youtu.be/uo9MRlPZBSM

The Peeler
2017-05-17 21:19:38 UTC
On Wed, 17 May 2017 13:55:55 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
The pwned a"h KNOWS what he got, to do and how, late he got, to keep
doing it. We only, tell them ONCE.
Poor sick Razovic's PSYCHOSIS in full BLOOM again! ROTFLOL
2017-05-18 07:18:12 UTC
There once was a Nazi named Kuhnen
Who never had sex with a woman.
He sucked dicks instead,
Got AIDS, now he's dead...
Good riddance to the filthy sub-human!

--In puking memory of the cocksucking nazoid Michael
Kuhnen, who led the German neo-Nazi movement, and, much
to the joy of decent people everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-18 07:17:38 UTC
Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!

--In puking memory of the cocksucking limey nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane