Discussion:
jewess accused of seducing teen neighbor is infamous dog fucker
Add Reply
NEMO
2017-06-09 02:47:51 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Pity those poor dogs having to fuck a disgusting jewess.


http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807

The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.

Volusia County police say Barriana Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.

In 2012, Shein allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.

Shein’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her
alleged teen victim.
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Iris Finkelstein")
2017-06-09 05:14:11 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <***@4ax.com>,
FAKE NEMO/Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com> wrote:

[flushed]

You're just angry because your life is shit, because you
never achieved anything and never will, and because you're
married to a fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG whom you hate.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>
Message-ID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
having our re-union right after Thanksgiving this year. We've booked I
think 194 of us (with wives) on 'Norwegian Cruise Lines" for
7days/6nights in the Caribbean. The problem is my wife. She has added
about 65-70 lbs of unsightly fat on her body and her once cute face
looks like an old catcher's mitt since our college days. I'm embarrassed
to show the old gang that this pig was the best I could do for a wife. I
just know I'll be a laughing stock when this cruise is over. Should i go
with her, leave her home and hire a young sexy escort for the week to
pose as my second wife, or should I just make some excuse and stay home.
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
The Peeler
2017-06-09 10:11:09 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 08 Jun 2017 22:47:51 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, FORGING as "NEMO", whined again:

<FLUSH the usual faked boring bullshit>

You BORING stupid nazi homo cunt! Get treatment and stop getting on people's
(including your wife's) nerves with your stupidity!
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Loose Cannon
2017-07-06 03:17:45 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Pity those poor dogs having to fuck a disgusting jewess.


http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807

The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.

Volusia County police say Barriana Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.

In 2012, Shein allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.

Shein’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her
alleged teen victim.
The Peeler
2017-07-06 10:14:35 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 05 Jul 2017 23:17:45 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH the boring faked bullshit>

BORING stupid nazi homo cunt! Get treatment and stop getting on people's
(including your wife's) nerves with your stupidity!
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2017-07-06 16:58:02 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
FAKE Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com> wrote:

[flush]

FUCK you, at least I did not marry a PIG.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>
Message-ID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
having our re-union right after Thanksgiving this year. We've booked I
think 194 of us (with wives) on 'Norwegian Cruise Lines" for
7days/6nights in the Caribbean. The problem is my wife. She has added
about 65-70 lbs of unsightly fat on her body and her once cute face
looks like an old catcher's mitt since our college days. I'm embarrassed
to show the old gang that this pig was the best I could do for a wife. I
just know I'll be a laughing stock when this cruise is over. Should i go
with her, leave her home and hire a young sexy escort for the week to
pose as my second wife, or should I just make some excuse and stay home.
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
Loose Cannon
2017-07-17 15:30:33 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Pity those poor dogs having to fuck a disgusting jewess.


http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807

The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.

Volusia County police say Barriana Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2017-07-17 15:34:24 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <***@4ax.com>,
FAKE NEMO/Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com> wrote:

[flushed]

You're just angry because your life is shit, because you
never achieved anything and never will, and because you're
married to a fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG whom you hate.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>
Message-ID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
having our re-union right after Thanksgiving this year. We've booked I
think 194 of us (with wives) on 'Norwegian Cruise Lines" for
7days/6nights in the Caribbean. The problem is my wife. She has added
about 65-70 lbs of unsightly fat on her body and her once cute face
looks like an old catcher's mitt since our college days. I'm embarrassed
to show the old gang that this pig was the best I could do for a wife. I
just know I'll be a laughing stock when this cruise is over. Should i go
with her, leave her home and hire a young sexy escort for the week to
pose as my second wife, or should I just make some excuse and stay home.
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
The Peeler
2017-07-17 17:24:47 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 11:30:33 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH boring faked bullshit>

BORING stupid nazi homo cunt! Get treatment and stop getting on people's
(including your wife's) nerves with your stupidity!
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "The problem is my wife"!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
Loose Cannon
2017-08-04 04:02:57 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Pity those poor dogs having to fuck a disgusting jewess.


http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807

The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.

Volusia County police say Barriana Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.
The Peeler
2017-08-04 10:04:02 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 00:02:57 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH the boring faked bullshit>

BORING stupid nazi homo cunt! Get treatment and stop getting on people's
(including your wife's) nerves with your immense stupidity!
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-04 13:35:45 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by NEMO
Pity those poor dogs having to fuck a disgusting jewess.
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Volusia County police say Barriana Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.
HUH? What a shick jew cunt!

Cheers!


RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2017-08-04 14:13:00 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by NEMO
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old neo-Nazi arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old PIG was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
That's SICK... but, at least, unlike you, that nazoid sub-louse
didn't MARRY the bloody PIG!
The Jews
2017-08-04 14:59:35 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing rope-dodging pedophile nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac,
tried to cover up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping,
nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him
daily, and reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his
countless excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, took time out of his
busy schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
Do you even know how to DO it? No WONDER you were afraid to come
holocaust me! You were afraid of getting Nuremberged® while you were
fumbling through your Holocausting For Beginners® operator's manual,
looking for the instructions in Latin!

LOLK!


Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum

Nichts ist mehr Spaß als den Nazi-Arsch zu treten.
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-04 17:43:56 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 07:59:35 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
'Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew shite & lies b'rissed>

Do you even know how to PROVE where you infest?

No WONDER you were afraid to PROVE it! You were afraid of getting
'holocausted'®™ while you were still fumbling through the Maricopa
County Assessor's database looking for a property associated with a
stereotypical comical jew name such as Iris Finkelsteinbergsky!

LOLOK!
Post by The Jews
Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
"To/by/from the jews, the assholes of the world"? LOLOK!

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)


- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Jews
2017-08-04 19:08:44 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing rope-dodging pedophile nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac,
tried to cover up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping,
nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him
daily, and reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his
countless excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, took time out of his
busy schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 07:59:35 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
<jew shite & lies b'rissed>
Do you even know how to PROVE where you infest?
Of course I do. I'm still waiting for you to supply one of your fake,
imaginary forms.

Any day now.............

LOL


"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-05 13:57:45 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 12:08:44 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 07:59:35 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
<jew shite & lies b'rissed>
Do you even know how to PROVE where you infest?
Of course I do.
So why the fuck didn't you DO it for THREE GREEKING MONTHS, kikey?

And you STILL haven't done it!
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
No WONDER you were afraid to PROVE it! You were afraid of getting
'holocausted'®™ while you were still fumbling through the Maricopa
County Assessor's database looking for a property associated with a
stereotypical comical jew name such as Iris Finkelsteinbergsky!
LOLOK!
Post by The Jews
Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
"To/by/from the jews, the assholes of the world"? LOLOK!
shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)


- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2017-08-05 14:12:34 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Look what the executioner does to this nazoid sub-louse!

A true keeper... esp. the part when the hangman sticks his
fingers into the nazoid's eyes:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2cb_1326140530 (you can skip to 0:30)

May ALL nazoids die like this... but SLOWER!
The Jews
2017-08-05 14:21:50 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing rope-dodging pedophile nazi-wannabe Serbian coprophiliac,
tried to cover up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping,
nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him
daily, and reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his
countless excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, took time out of his
busy schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
So why the fuck did I demand forms that don't exist for THREE GREEKING MONTHS, kikey?
And I STILL haven't done it!
Everyone knows it's because you were afraid of getting Nuremberged,
Gordon!

Are you still trying to deny that?

Everyone knows you're NEVER holocausted a single Jew in your entire
life, Gordon!

Are you still trying to deny that?

LOL


"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-06 12:52:07 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 05 Aug 2017 07:21:50 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
So why the fuck did you fail to PROVE where you INFEST for THREE GREEKING MONTHS, kikey?
And you STILL haven't done it!
Everyone knows it's because I was afraid of getting 'holocausted'®, Gordon!
Are you still trying to deny that?
Everyone knows I've NEVER been 'holocausted'®™ by a single Nazi in my entire
jew life, Gordon!
But are you still trying to volunteer for 'holocausting'®™, kikey?

BTW I STILL don't seem to have received a reply to my email.

How, come?
Care, to explain?
Shitscared of, something?
HUH?

LOLOK

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Jews
2017-08-06 13:00:11 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 06 Aug 2017 05:52:07 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by The Jews
So why the fuck did I demand forms that don't exist for THREE GREEKING MONTHS, kikey?
And I STILL haven't done it!
Everyone knows it's because you were afraid of getting Nuremberged,
Gordon!
Are you still trying to deny that?
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
Post by The Jews
Everyone knows you're NEVER holocausted a single Jew in your entire
life, Gordon!
Are you still trying to deny that?
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
Post by The Jews
LOL
Everyone knows I've NEVER 'holocausted'®™ a single Jew in my entire
life!
Of course they do!
But are you still trying to volunteer for 'holocausting'®™, kikey?
We ask the questions, Gordon. When you have found someone who is
willing to do it, let me know.
BTW I STILL don't seem to have received a reply to my email.
How, come?
Care, to explain?
That's been explained about a hundred times, you were too high on glue
to understand it.

You know the reason you ask for fake, made up forms that don't exist.

Forms like

Fake, non existent European Union forms
Fake, non-existent "Jew Registration Card"
Fake, non-existent "pre-printed form"
Fake, non-existent notary requirement
Fake, non-existent EU 'reparations'Directorate proof
Fake, non-existent application for 'holocaust reparations'

Because you desperately want to avoid being Nuremberged immediately
upon your arrival!

[chuckle]


"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
The Peeler
2017-08-06 16:02:06 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 06 Aug 2017 05:52:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by The Jews
Everyone knows it's because you were afraid of getting Nuremberged,
Gordon!
Are you still trying to deny that?
Everyone knows you're NEVER holocausted a single Jew in your entire
life, Gordon!
Are you still trying to deny that?
LOL
Are you trying to claim that I'm a fucking stupid housebound bastard who
has nothing but a big mouth?
Remove the "fucking" (because you can't fuck) and that's EXACTLY what you
are, you stupid housebound bastard with nothing but a big mouth! LOL
--
The top 5 truths about poor dumb Razovic, our colostomy bag wearing resident
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

the desperate psycho can't SLEEP anymore,
she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2017-08-05 16:08:37 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 05 Aug 2017 06:57:45 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by The Jews
Of course I do. I'm still waiting for you to supply one of your fake,
imaginary forms.
Any day now.............
LOL
Are you perhaps claiming that I'm a lying BIGMOUTH?????
I got that impression too that he was claiming just that, bigmouthed
Razovic! LOL
--
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2017-08-09 13:11:27 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by The Peeler
On Sat, 05 Aug 2017 06:57:45 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by The Jews
Of course I do. I'm still waiting for you to supply one of your fake,
imaginary forms.
Any day now.............
LOL
Are you perhaps claiming that I'm a lying BIGMOUTH?????
I got that impression too that he was claiming just that, bigmouthed
Razovic! LOL
The mangina never puts up.


Michael
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-09 13:32:10 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 06:11:27 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina never puts up.
Michael
You ALWAYS pucker up when there is a jew anus/rectum within zsucking
distance!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-08-09 17:15:36 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 09 Aug 2017 06:32:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
I got that impression too that he was claiming just that, bigmouthed
Razovic! LOL
The mangina never puts up.
Michael
You ALWAYS pucker up when there is a jew anus/rectum within zsucking
distance!
Poor sexual cripple Razovic can't hide what's wrong with her! LOL
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Michael about psychopathic Razovic:
" Projection is his only method of feeling better about himself."
MID: <oko1oi$js1$***@dont-email.me>
The Peeler
2017-08-04 19:26:25 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 10:43:56 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by The Jews
Do you even know how to DO it? No WONDER you were afraid to come
holocaust me! You were afraid of getting Nuremberged® while you were
fumbling through your Holocausting For Beginners® operator's manual,
looking for the instructions in Latin!
LOLK!
Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
Nichts ist mehr Spaß als den Nazi-Arsch zu treten.
Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum
Am I REALLY such an asshole?
YES!
--
Michael about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"He is a sad, pathetic joke on Usenet."
MID: <olvfkg$brl$***@dont-email.me>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2017-08-05 08:57:24 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Post by The Jews
No WONDER you
No WONDER you rape two year olds... poor things just can't
outrun you!
The Peeler
2017-08-04 15:45:38 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 06:35:45 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
HUH? What a shick jew cunt!
...says the sickest cunt that ever infested the Usenet! <BG>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
NEMO
2017-08-06 04:19:44 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Friday, August 4, 2017 at 9:35:53 AM UTC-4, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:


Pity those poor dogs having to fuck a disgusting jewess.


http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807

The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.

Volusia County police say Barriana Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.

In 2012, Shein allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.

Shein’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her
alleged teen victim.
The Peeler
2017-08-06 09:54:58 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 5 Aug 2017 21:19:44 -0700 (PDT), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
married nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH the boring faked bullshit>

BORING stupid nazi homo cunt! Get treatment and stop getting on people's
(including your wife's) nerves with your stupidity!
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "The problem is my wife"!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-06 12:52:07 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by NEMO
Pity those poor dogs having to fuck a disgusting jewess.
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Volusia County police say Barriana Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.
In 2012, Shein allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.
Shein’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her
alleged teen victim.
Typical jew degenerate.
<tsssssssssssssssssshk>

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2017-08-06 14:54:08 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
ADMIT it, Andrzej... you LOVE eating the brown stuff, just like Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

-------------------------------------------------------------

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."


Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2017-08-06 14:54:08 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
ADMIT it, Andrzej... you LOVE eating the brown stuff, just like Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

-------------------------------------------------------------

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."


Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
The Peeler
2017-08-06 15:58:42 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 06 Aug 2017 05:52:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Typical jew degenerate.
<tsssssssssssssssssshk>
It's just Loose Sphincter spreading his ass cheeks for you again, Gay
Razovic! No wonder you only keep seeing shite in your "life", arsebandit!
LOL
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Anal Razovic about her life experience:
"all I can see is SHITE!"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-06 12:52:07 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by NEMO
Pity those poor dogs having to fuck a disgusting jewess.
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Volusia County police say Barriana Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.
In 2012, Shein allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.
Shein’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her
alleged teen victim.
Typical jew degenerate.
<tsssssssssssssssssshk>

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

- -





"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
NEMO
2017-08-06 14:39:35 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
And fuck that inferior polack bastard Andrew "Andrzej" Baron... he
thinks he can be one of us ARYNAS... lol.
LOL^2!!
NEMO
2017-08-07 03:09:13 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Pity those poor dogs having to fuck a disgusting jewess.


http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807

The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.

Volusia County police say Barriana Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.

In 2012, Shein allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.

Shein’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her
alleged teen victim.
The Peeler
2017-08-07 09:31:59 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 20:09:13 -0700 (PDT), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
married nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH the boring faked bullshit>

BORING stupid nazi homo cunt! Get treatment and stop getting on people's
(including your wife's) nerves with your stupidity!
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Loose Cannon
2017-08-19 03:54:54 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Pity those poor dogs having to fuck a disgusting jewess.


http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807

The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.

Volusia County police say Barriana Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.
The Peeler
2017-08-19 10:05:22 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 18 Aug 2017 23:54:54 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH the boring faked bullshit>

You BORING stupid nazi homo cunt! Get treatment and stop getting on people's
(including your wife's) nerves with your stupidity!
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
I could do for a wife."!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
NEMO
2017-08-19 12:20:18 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Such a sick fuck, that Andrew "Andrzej" Baron... and he thinks he
can be one of us ARYANS.
LOL!
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-08-19 14:18:41 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by NEMO
Pity those poor dogs having to fuck a disgusting jewess.
Well, at least it's not bestiality.
Post by NEMO
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Volusia County police say Barriana Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.
All jews are pedos...especially the Shein shub-family!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

"We CAN hide forever."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he will
NEVER prove where he infests or give his real jew name

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-08-19 16:20:07 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 07:18:41 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Well, at least it's not bestiality.
Loose Sphincter constantly spreading his ass cheeks for you like that
certainly IS bestiality, dumb anal Razovic!
--
"The Jews" with regard to dumb anal Razovic:
"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"
MID: <***@4ax.com>

LOL
NEMO
2017-08-19 21:04:42 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
That dumb polack bastard Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)...
he thinks he can be one of us ARYANS.
LOL! Nothing like seeing two nazoid sub-lice fighting!
Loose Cannon
2017-09-02 03:30:47 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Pity those poor dogs having to fuck a disgusting jewess.


http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807

The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.

Volusia County police say Barriana Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.

In 2012, Shein allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.

Shein’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her
alleged teen victim.
The Peeler
2017-09-02 10:03:57 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 01 Sep 2017 23:30:47 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH the boring faked bullshit>

You BORING stupid nazi homo cunt! Get treatment and stop getting on people's
(including your wife's) nerves with your stupidity!
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Loose Cannon
2017-09-12 03:05:26 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Pity those poor dogs having to fuck a disgusting jewess.


http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807

The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.

Volusia County police say Barriana Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.

In 2012, Shein allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.

Shein’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her
alleged teen victim.
The Peeler
2017-09-12 10:17:07 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 23:05:26 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH the boring faked bullshit>

You BORING stupid nazi homo cunt! Get treatment and stop getting on people's
(including your wife's) nerves with your stupidity!
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
I could do for a wife."!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-09-13 12:50:25 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by NEMO
Pity those poor dogs having to fuck a disgusting jewess.
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Volusia County police say Barriana Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.
In 2012, Shein allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.
Shein’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her
alleged teen victim.
Well, at least it's not bestiality.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

- -

" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
Arizona."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-09-13 16:30:21 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 05:50:25 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Well, at least it's not bestiality.
As long as people won't have sex with you, they won't have bestiality,
serbian sow!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Michael to sexually crippled Razovic:
"your bringing up rectums in every thread strongly indicates that you
are exempt from coitus."
MID: <m525hd$q2d$***@dont-email.me>
Loose Cannon
2017-09-14 03:48:17 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by NEMO
Pity those poor dogs having to fuck a disgusting jewess.
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Volusia County police say Barriana Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.
In 2012, Shein allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.
Shein’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her
alleged teen victim.
Well, at least it's not bestiality.
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
It is however animal cruelty. Having the jewess Shein girl run her tongue all over the dog's anus, balls and dick must have been taumatizing for the poor mutt.
Loose Cannon
2017-09-14 03:49:38 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by NEMO
Pity those poor dogs having to fuck a disgusting jewess.
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Volusia County police say Barriana Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.
In 2012, Shein allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.
Shein’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her
alleged teen victim.
Well, at least it's not bestiality.
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
It is however animal cruelty. Having the jewess Shein girl run her tongue all over the dog's anus, balls and dick must have been taumatizing for the poor mutt.
Is this how Baruch raised his daughter?
The Peeler
2017-09-14 09:54:32 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 20:49:38 -0700 (PDT), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Loose Cannon
It is however animal cruelty. Having the jewess Shein girl run her tongue all over the dog's anus, balls and dick must have been taumatizing for the poor mutt.
Is this how Baruch raised his daughter?
Is THIS how you try to climax, you miserable unhappily married gay nazi
wannabe? <VBG>
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-09-14 19:28:55 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 20:49:38 -0700 (PDT), Loose Cannon
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by NEMO
Pity those poor dogs having to fuck a disgusting jewess.
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Volusia County police say Barriana Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.
In 2012, Shein allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.
Shein’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her
alleged teen victim.
Well, at least it's not bestiality.
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
It is however animal cruelty. Having the jewess Shein girl run her tongue all over the dog's anus, balls and dick must have been taumatizing for the poor mutt.
Is this how Baruch raised his daughter?
Raised? I think 'reared' is probably the more appropriate word!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
Arizona."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-09-14 20:52:57 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 12:28:55 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Raised? I think 'reared' is probably the more appropriate word!
Loose Sphincter ALWAYS offers his spread asscheeks to you so he can get
reared! And you ALWAYS accept his offer!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such GAY? LOL
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
"And you just wish someone, anyone, anything would cornhole you!"
The Peeler
2017-09-14 09:54:25 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 20:48:17 -0700 (PDT), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
It is however animal cruelty. Having the jewess Shein girl run her tongue
all over the dog's anus, balls and dick must have been taumatizing for
the poor mutt.
You two frustrated nazi fags trying to work each other up before you can
finally climax again? <BG>
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
I could do for a wife."!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-09-14 19:28:08 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 20:48:17 -0700 (PDT), Loose Cannon
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by NEMO
Pity those poor dogs having to fuck a disgusting jewess.
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Volusia County police say Barriana Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.
In 2012, Shein allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.
Shein’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her
alleged teen victim.
Well, at least it's not bestiality.
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
It is however animal cruelty. Having the jewess Shein girl run her tongue all over the dog's anus, balls and dick must have been taumatizing for the poor mutt.
Well, yes, absolutely!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

" I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
Arizona."
- Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-09-14 20:53:03 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 12:28:08 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Loose Cannon
It is however animal cruelty. Having the jewess Shein girl run her
tongue all over the dog's anus, balls and dick must have been
taumatizing for the poor mutt.
Well, yes, absolutely!
Well, yes, you two are absolutely sick idiots! <BG>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
psychopath, dumb serbian bitch G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
Loading...