Of Burglar Shot in the Act: He Was Human, Too
Michael Ejercito
2018-07-17 11:25:33 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/daniel-zimmerman/family-of-burglar-shot-in-the-act-he-was-human-too/

Of Burglar Shot in the Act: He Was Human, Too
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUL 15, 2018 |100 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Amund Benjamin Haarstad Shot Burglary Family
courtesy kcci.com

We wrote about a recent burglary in Des Moines in which a store owner
arrived at his business, only to find Amund Benjamin Haarstad in the process
of relieving him of some of his inventory. The store owner shot and killed
Haarstad.

Now, as happens so often these situations . . .

Family members of a man slain in an apparent burglary attempt said he never
should have been shot and killed, admitting wrongdoing by both parties
involved. The fatal shooting happened just after 7:15 a.m. Wednesday at
Kraft Imports and 5 Star Muffler in the 1400 block of Army Post Road on Des
Moines’ south side.

According to Haarstad’s sister, her brother “doesn’t have a history of
violence.” Except, of course, that isn’t really true. Harstaad was a junkie
who had served time for attacking a man with a screwdriver.

The store owner isn’t completely in the clear yet.

It’s unclear exactly what led up to the shooting. Des Moines police said
there are still a lot of things to figure out, and they’re not calling it a
“stand your ground” case just yet. A decision on any charges will come from
the Polk County Attorney’s Office.

In the mean time, Haarstad’s family think the store owner should
have…well…it’s not really clear how they think he should have handled the
situation.

“It’s just hard,” his sister said. “I just want people to know that he was
human, too.”

That’s certainly true. It’s also true that her all-too-human brother chose
to break into another human’s business and, in all likelihood, threaten him
when he was caught.

(Des Moines police Sgt. Paul) Parizek shared a message for anyone
considering a life of crime.

“You never know when you’re going to pick the wrong business and you’re
going to encounter the wrong business (owner) that’s got their heels dug
in,” he said. “They’re going to protect their property and themselves, and
this is the type of thing that may happen,” he said.

Words to live by.

---
https://www.avg.com
Michael Ejercito
2018-07-19 11:00:48 UTC
On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 04:25:33 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/daniel-zimmerman/family-of-burglar-shot-in-the-act-he->>was-human-too/
Of Burglar Shot in the Act: He Was Human, Too
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUL 15, 2018 |100 COMMENTS
HUH? jew opinion automatically DISMISSED.
Mangina, I am not surprised that you could not deal with the merits of
the article.

Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/daniel-zimmerman/family-of-burglar-shot-in-the-act-he-was-human-too/#comment-4034314

He was a “human being”… a stupid, evil human being.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

---
https://www.avg.com
2018-07-20 12:25:05 UTC
On Thu, 19 Jul 2018 04:00:48 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 04:25:33 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/daniel-zimmerman/family-of-burglar-shot-in-the-act-he->>was-human-too/
Of Burglar Shot in the Act: He Was Human, Too
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUL 15, 2018 |100 COMMENTS
HUH? jew opinion automatically DISMISSED.
Mangina, I am not surprised that you could not deal with the merits of
the article.
Dreckgook, I am not surprised you spent hours reading the inane
plagiarised jew article.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you, you slant eyed mong.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-07-20 17:09:52 UTC
On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 05:25:05 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, I am not surprised that you could not deal with the merits of
the article.
Dreckgook, I am not surprised you spent hours reading the inane
plagiarised jew article.
Stop talking psychotic nonsense, idiot! Oh, wait, you can't! You ARE a
psycho!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you, you slant eyed mong.
Instead, your life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
Cheers!
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
Michael Ejercito
2018-07-21 16:37:37 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 04:25:33 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/daniel-zimmerman/family-of-burglar-shot-in-the-act-he->>>>was-human-too/
Of Burglar Shot in the Act: He Was Human, Too
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUL 15, 2018 |100 COMMENTS
HUH? jew opinion automatically DISMISSED.
Mangina, I am not surprised that you could not deal with the merits of
the article.
Dreckgook, I am not surprised you spent hours reading the inane
plagiarised jew article.
Nithing, you allege plagiarism, and fail to identify the original
author.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you, you slant eyed mong.
You were never able to deal with Chris!

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
2018-07-22 11:39:21 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 04:25:33 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/07/daniel-zimmerman/family-of-burglar-shot-in-the-act-he->>>>was-human-too/
Of Burglar Shot in the Act: He Was Human, Too
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUL 15, 2018 |100 COMMENTS
HUH? jew opinion automatically DISMISSED.
Mangina, I am not surprised that you could not deal with the merits of
the article.
Dreckgook, I am not surprised you spent hours reading the inane
plagiarised jew article.
Nithing, you allege plagiarism, and fail to identify the original
author.
Dreckgook, who gives two jew shits about the original author? It's
the indispiutable fact of plagiarism that matters.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you, you slant eyed mong.
You were never able to deal with Chris!
Michael
The only dealing with Chrissie needed was a rope. No wonder he used a
fake name.

claim to be a jew
NEMO
2018-07-22 16:12:16 UTC
Cheers!
Finish ALL that camel jizz... yes... just like your mother, Andrzej!
The Peeler
2018-07-22 19:25:21 UTC
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 04:39:21 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, you allege plagiarism, and fail to identify the original
author.
Dreckgook, who gives two jew shits about the original author? It's
the indispiutable fact of plagiarism that matters.
The only fact here is that you are an "indispiutable" [sic] idiot!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you, you slant eyed mong.
You were never able to deal with Chris!
Michael
The only dealing with Chrissie needed was a rope.
IOW, you NEVER were able to deal with him! Thanks for admitting it, poor
idiot! LOL
No wonder he used a fake name.
He didn't and he doesn't. YOU do. IOW, you are PROJECTING, yet AGAIN!

Michael Ejercito
2018-07-26 11:04:55 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you, you slant eyed mong.
You were never able to deal with Chris!
Michael
The only dealing with Chrissie needed was a rope.
IOW, you NEVER were able to deal with him! Thanks for admitting it, poor
idiot! LOL
He has no chance against us.
Post by The Peeler
No wonder he used a fake name.
He didn't and he doesn't. YOU do. IOW, you are PROJECTING, yet AGAIN!
He projects to feel better about himself, but in the end he is just as
miserable.

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
2018-07-27 16:54:19 UTC
On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 04:04:55 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
He has no chance against us.
You two subhuman GBLTPQ fairies got, no chance against HUMANS.
Post by Michael Ejercito
He projects to feel better about himself, but in the end he is just as
miserable.
Michael
You zsuckle jew ani to feel better about yourself but in your end is
where you get buggered at the Queen May [sic][SIC!!! LOL] parking lot!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-07-27 18:12:45 UTC
On Fri, 27 Jul 2018 09:54:19 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
IOW, you NEVER were able to deal with him! Thanks for admitting it, poor
idiot! LOL
He has no chance against us.
You two subhuman GBLTPQ fairies got, no chance against HUMANS.
The only subhuman gay pervert here is YOU, filthy serb peasant!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
He didn't and he doesn't. YOU do. IOW, you are PROJECTING, yet AGAIN!
He projects to feel better about himself, but in the end he is just as
miserable.
Michael
You zsuckle jew ani to feel better about yourself but in your end is
where you get buggered at the Queen May [sic][SIC!!! LOL] parking lot!
Stop projecting your own disgusting faggotry onto all those that you feel
are superior to you and straight unlike you, you disgusting goose-stepping
little felcher!
Cheers!
Avenging Angel to dumb anal Razovic:
"You however are a stain on humanity that needs to be bleached out."
MID: <***@85>
Michael Ejercito
2018-07-28 16:46:09 UTC
On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 04:04:55 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

Post by Michael Ejercito
He has no chance against us.
You two subhuman GBLTPQ fairies got, no chance against HUMANS.
You do not speak for humans.
Post by Michael Ejercito
He projects to feel better about himself, but in the end he is just as
miserable.
Michael
You zsuckle jew ani to feel better about yourself but in your end is
where you get buggered at the Queen May [sic][SIC!!! LOL] parking lot!
Wrong!

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
2018-07-29 16:37:14 UTC
On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 09:46:09 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
He has no chance against us.
You two subhuman GBLTPQ fairies got, no chance against HUMANS.
You do not speak for humans.
YOU speak for Flip Chinamen, i.e. subhumans.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
He projects to feel better about himself, but in the end he is just as
miserable.
Michael
You zsuckle jew ani to feel better about yourself but in your end is
where you get buggered at the Queen May [sic][SIC!!! LOL] parking lot!
Wrong!
NOT!
Michael

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-07-29 17:38:12 UTC
On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 09:37:14 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
You do not speak for humans.
YOU speak for Flip Chinamen, i.e. subhumans.
Your master speaks for humans. YOU speak for the scum of humanity,
dreckserb!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Wrong!
NOT!
Slave, your master said WRONG!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
looks just like razodick the racist idiot. A case of bad serbian gene
pool. "
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>