HUH? HAY! Trump: Why are we having all these subpeople from shithole countries such as Haiti, Grease, the Flippines and 'Israeel' come here? We should be bringing in people from White Christian countries such as Norway!
2018-01-12 13:49:43 UTC

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/immigrants-shithole-countries-trump/index.html

Yup. Indeed. No doubt, about it. He got, THAT right.

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
2018-01-12 14:05:11 UTC
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/immigrants-shithole-countries-trump/index.html
Yup. Indeed. No doubt, about it. He got, THAT right.
It's EXACTLY what the UK is saying about you! LOL

___________
not coming to holocaust me.
Jew........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile. His
even one word drivel."
- Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Radovich
That's quite the condemnation, there, Gordon!

Thinking now of upping your game for 2018, or can we expect the same "aping" that you usually do?

2018-01-12 20:40:00 UTC
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/immigrants-shithole-countries-trump/index.html
Yup. Indeed. No doubt, about it. He got, THAT right.
It's EXACTLY what the UK is saying about you! LOL
Actually, the entire EU keeps saying it about those pesky genociding serbs
that are now the pariahs not only of Europe but the entire world.
The Jews
2018-01-13 00:39:02 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 21:40:00 +0100, The Peeler
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/immigrants-shithole-countries-trump/index.html
Yup. Indeed. No doubt, about it. He got, THAT right.
It's EXACTLY what the UK is saying about you! LOL
Actually, the entire EU keeps saying it about those pesky genociding serbs
that are now the pariahs not only of Europe but the entire world.
No *WONDER* he's too afraid to come out of his basement and holocaust
anyone!

2018-01-13 13:39:15 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 06:05:11 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/immigrants-shithole-countries-trump/index.html
Yup. Indeed. No doubt, about it. He got, THAT right.
It's EXACTLY what my host country is saying about us ! LOL
It, IS Feigling-Unglück !

A grubby genitally mutilated subrace of shitty primitive subhuman
semitic ragheads !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2018-01-13 13:57:16 UTC
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/immigrants-shithole-countries-trump/index.html
Yup. Indeed. No doubt, about it. He got, THAT right.
It's EXACTLY what the UK is saying about you! LOL
A grubby genitally mutilated subrace of shitty primitive subhuman
anti-semitic ragheads !
Yep! Pretty much what they're saying about you!

LOL

___________

2018-01-14 14:00:01 UTC
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 05:57:16 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/immigrants-shithole-countries-trump/index.html
Yup. Indeed. No doubt, about it. He got, THAT right.
It's EXACTLY what my host country is saying about us ! LOL
It, IS Feigling-Unglück !
A grubby genitally mutilated subrace of shitty primitive subhuman
semitic ragheads !
Yep ! Pretty much what they're saying about us !
Yep ! Pretty, much !

2018-01-14 14:42:19 UTC
A grubby genitally mutilated subrace of shitty primitive subhuman
anti-semitic ragheads !
Yep! Pretty much what they're saying about you!
LOL
Yep ! Pretty, much !
Yep! It's awesome how you've meekly accepted your place in our New
World Order, isn't it, Gordon?

LOL

___________

2018-01-15 14:23:50 UTC
On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 06:42:19 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/immigrants-shithole-countries-trump/index.html
Yup. Indeed. No doubt, about it. He got, THAT right.
It's EXACTLY what my host country is saying about us ! LOL
It, IS Feigling-Unglück !
A grubby genitally mutilated subrace of shitty primitive subhuman
semitic ragheads !
Yep ! Pretty much what they're saying about us !
Yep ! Pretty, much !
Yep ! It's awesome how we've meekly accepted our jew place in your New
World Order, isn't it, Gordon ?
LOLOK! Just like you meekly accepted, your seats on, the trains going
to the jew theme parks !

2018-01-15 14:33:02 UTC
A grubby genitally mutilated subrace of shitty primitive subhuman
anti-semitic ragheads !
Yep! Pretty much what they're saying about you!
LOL
Yep ! Pretty, much !
Yep! It's awesome how you've meekly accepted your place in our New
World Order, isn't it, Gordon?
LOL
LOLOK! Just like we meekly accepted, our seats on, the trains going
to Nuremberg !
EXACTLY like that!

LOL

___________

2018-01-16 13:46:01 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 06:33:02 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/immigrants-shithole-countries-trump/index.html
Yup. Indeed. No doubt, about it. He got, THAT right.
It's EXACTLY what my host country is saying about us ! LOL
It, IS Feigling-Unglück !
A grubby genitally mutilated subrace of shitty primitive subhuman
semitic ragheads !
Yep ! Pretty much what they're saying about us !
Yep ! Pretty, much !
Yep ! It's awesome how we've meekly accepted our jew place in your New
World Order, isn't it, Gordon ?
LOLOK! Just like you meekly accepted, your seats on, the trains going
to the jew theme parks !
EXACTLY like that ! But hay ! They were, FREE ! We, NEVER turn down
something that's FREE ! If it's, FREE we want TWO, of them !

2018-01-16 14:14:00 UTC
LOLOK! Just like we meekly accepted, our seats on, the trains going
to Nuremberg !
EXACTLY like that!
LOL
Right !
If you come out, we won't make you take the train.

We promise!

LOL

___________

2018-01-17 13:44:08 UTC
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 06:14:00 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Yep ! It's awesome how we've meekly accepted our jew place in your New
World Order, isn't it, Gordon ?
LOLOK! Just like you meekly accepted, your seats on, the trains going
to the jew theme parks !
EXACTLY like that ! But hay ! They were, FREE ! We, NEVER turn down
something that's FREE ! If it's, FREE we want TWO, of them !
Right !
If I come out, promise you we won't make me take the train.
We, promise raghead ! You won't GET, that far !

2018-01-17 13:54:26 UTC
If you come out, we won't make you take the train.
We promise!
LOL
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)
___________

2018-01-18 13:46:43 UTC
On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 05:54:26 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Yep ! It's awesome how we've meekly accepted our jew place in your New
World Order, isn't it, Gordon ?
LOLOK! Just like you meekly accepted, your seats on, the trains going
to the jew theme parks !
EXACTLY like that ! But hay ! They were, FREE ! We, NEVER turn down
something that's FREE ! If it's, FREE we want TWO, of them !
Right !
If I come out, promise you we won't make me take the train.
We, promise raghead ! You won't GET, that far !
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)
[holocaust.wav] (© 1944 Alle Rechte Vorbehalten)

2018-01-18 14:11:11 UTC
If you come out, we won't make you take the train.
We promise!
LOL
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)
Cheers!
It's OK to admit you're frightened, Gordon. Everyone already knows it.

___________
not coming to holocaust me.

2018-01-15 20:42:36 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 06:23:50 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
A grubby genitally mutilated subrace of shitty primitive subhuman
anti-semitic ragheads !
Yep! Pretty much what they're saying about you!
LOL
Yep ! Pretty, much !
Yep! It's awesome how you've meekly accepted your place in our New
World Order, isn't it, Gordon?
LOL
ONLY semitic ragheads could be so cruel and constantly ridicule an
obviously handicapped housebound cripple like me!
Simply not true, Retardovic! EVERY intelligent person will ALWAYS take the
mickey out of a poor idiot like you, whether you are handicapped or not! LOL

2018-01-14 20:47:12 UTC
On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 06:00:01 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/immigrants-shithole-countries-trump/index.html
Yup. Indeed. No doubt, about it. He got, THAT right.
It's EXACTLY what the UK is saying about you! LOL
A grubby genitally mutilated subrace of shitty primitive subhuman
anti-semitic ragheads !
Yep! Pretty much what they're saying about you!
LOL
Yep ! Pretty, much !
Not just the Brits, even the Germans want to see you pesky serbs gone! They
let in the Syrians and Africans, but they drew the line when you serbs tried
to take advantage of the confusion at the borders. That's why they decided
to keep all you serb peasants on the outskirts Munich to send you quickly
back to serbia again! LOL
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
looks just like razodick the racist idiot. A case of bad serbian gene
pool. "
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-01-13 20:54:26 UTC
TSSK!
The Peeler
2018-01-12 20:40:19 UTC
She's bragging about it, again ...her idiocy, that is! LOL Check this again,
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/immigrants-shithole-countries-trump/index.html
Yup. Indeed. No doubt, about it. He got, THAT right.
"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)
even one word drivel."
ROTFLOL! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so
RETARDED? LOL