list of jew serial killers
2016-09-21 03:16:23 UTC
2016-09-21 03:37:34 UTC
Philip Carl Jablonski
Edward Isadore Savitz
Robert Shulman
Eyal Shachar
Salomon Rosenbloom
Norman Parker
James Eric Gottfried
Andrei Chikatilo
how's the back of your neck feel, asshole?
Michael Ejercito
2016-09-21 13:00:19 UTC
On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 20:37:34 -0700 (PDT), ice pick aka jew raghead
Post by ice pick
Post by NEMO
Jack The Ripper
Nathaniel Bar-Jonah
Ed Gein
Joel Rifkin
Harold Shipman
Rodney Alcala
Herb Baumeister
Harvey Glatman
David Berkowitz
John Wayne Gacy
Albert DeSalvo
Charles Cohen
Jeffrey Dahmer
Peter Kudzinowski
Tillie Klimek
Henry Lee Lucas
Charles Schmid
Robert Shulman
Efren Saldivar
Leopold and Loeb
Randall Woodfield
Louis Fine
George Sack
Alfred Leonard Cline
Louis Neu
Ralph Jerome Selz
Edward Simon Wein
Harvey Murray Glatman
Robert Zarinsky
James Koedatich
Ralph Nuss
Gloria Tannenbaum
Milton Niport
Bertram Greenberg
Joseph Kallinger
William Rothstein
Joseph Fischer
Brian Kevin Rosenfeld
Robert Durst
Steven Oken
Nathan Trupp
Charles Mark Cohen
Jeffrey Feltner
Philip Carl Jablonski
Edward Isadore Savitz
Robert Shulman
Eyal Shachar
Salomon Rosenbloom
Norman Parker
James Eric Gottfried
Andrei Chikatilo
[...]
How's the back of your AIDS-ridden asshole feel bonzo?

The joo 'survivors'®™ sing this song
Doo-dah doo-dah
The Auschwitz®™ train track's five miles long
Oh, de doo-dah day

Gwine to cheat all day
Gwine to scam all night
I put my money on the Madoff plan
And the whole thing turned to shite

Oh, the long nosed jewboi and his big black hat
Doo-dah doo-dah
Come to a shithole and they all love that
Oh, de doo-dah day

Gwine to cheat all day
Gwine to scam all night
I put my money on the Madoff plan
And the whole thing turned to shite

The Foreskin Peeler sings this song
Doo-dah doo-dah
Wait for greeking far too long
Oh, de dooh-dah day

Gwine to peel all day
Gwine to suck all night
I put my money in a big Grik bank
And all all I got was shite
ice pick
how's it feel to be exposed by a woman for having no rectum and no dick after trying so hard to hide it
Michael Ejercito
2016-09-21 14:19:01 UTC
Post by ice pick
Post by NEMO
[...]
WE aks the questions, raghead!

And all all I got was shite
The Peeler
2016-09-21 16:11:18 UTC
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 07:19:01 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by ice pick
how's it feel to be exposed by a woman for having no rectum and no dick
after trying so hard to hide it
WE aks the questions, raghead!
No you don't, wanker! YOU only get your bleeding psychopathic ass clobbered
here every day and your stupid serbian gob filled with the shit people
enjoy dumping on you, you poor psychopathic shiteating serbian asshole!
<BG>
--
Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>
The Peeler
2016-09-21 16:11:12 UTC
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 06:00:19 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by ice pick
how's the back of your neck feel, asshole?
How's the back of your AIDS-ridden asshole feel bonzo?
How's "life" as a miserable housebound psychopathic sexual cripple feel,
anal Razovic? KEEP showing it to us! <BG>
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2016-09-21 10:05:11 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
FAKE NEMO <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[list of non-existing people deleted]

Go feed the PIG you married, shiteating LOSER! LOL!

nazoid shiteater FAKE NEMO/"Loose Cannon" whines about the PIG
it married... hilarious!

"I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was
the best I could do for a wife"... LOMPO!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
The Peeler
2016-09-21 10:13:01 UTC
On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 23:16:23 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by NEMO
Jack The Ripper
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, SOOO
retarded? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
NEMO
2017-04-18 22:05:44 UTC
Jack The Ripper
Nathaniel Bar-Jonah
Ed Gein
Joel Rifkin
Harold Shipman
Rodney Alcala
Herb Baumeister
Harvey Glatman
David Berkowitz
John Wayne Gacy
Albert DeSalvo
Charles Cohen
Jeffrey Dahmer
Peter Kudzinowski
Tillie Klimek
Henry Lee Lucas
Charles Schmid
Robert Shulman
Efren Saldivar
Leopold and Loeb
Randall Woodfield
Louis Fine
George Sack
Alfred Leonard Cline
Louis Neu
Ralph Jerome Selz
Edward Simon Wein
Harvey Murray Glatman
Robert Zarinsky
James Koedatich
Ralph Nuss
Gloria Tannenbaum
Milton Niport
Bertram Greenberg
Joseph Kallinger
William Rothstein
Joseph Fischer
Brian Kevin Rosenfeld
Robert Durst
Steven Oken
Nathan Trupp
Charles Mark Cohen
Jeffrey Feltner
Philip Carl Jablonski
Edward Isadore Savitz
Robert Shulman
Eyal Shachar
Salomon Rosenbloom
Norman Parker
James Eric Gottfried
Andrei Chikatilo
The Peeler
2017-04-18 22:39:19 UTC
No list necessary. ALL nazis were and are serial killers!
NEMO
2017-04-19 08:44:52 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
FAKE NEMO/Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com> wrote:

[flushed]
Post by NEMO
Jeffrey Dahmer
Who, like everybody else on the list, in not Jewish.

Go fuck your PIG, poor old nazoid.

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

</quote>
2017-04-19 14:07:23 UTC
Jack The Ripper
Nathaniel Bar-Jonah
Ed Gein
Joel Rifkin
Harold Shipman
Rodney Alcala
Herb Baumeister
Harvey Glatman
David Berkowitz
John Wayne Gacy
Albert DeSalvo
Charles Cohen
Jeffrey Dahmer
Peter Kudzinowski
Tillie Klimek
Henry Lee Lucas
Charles Schmid
Robert Shulman
Efren Saldivar
Leopold and Loeb
Randall Woodfield
Louis Fine
George Sack
Alfred Leonard Cline
Louis Neu
Ralph Jerome Selz
Edward Simon Wein
Harvey Murray Glatman
Robert Zarinsky
James Koedatich
Ralph Nuss
Gloria Tannenbaum
Milton Niport
Bertram Greenberg
Joseph Kallinger
William Rothstein
Joseph Fischer
Brian Kevin Rosenfeld
Robert Durst
Steven Oken
Nathan Trupp
Charles Mark Cohen
Jeffrey Feltner
Philip Carl Jablonski
Edward Isadore Savitz
Robert Shulman
Eyal Shachar
Salomon Rosenbloom
Norman Parker
James Eric Gottfried
Andrei Chikatilo
Not forgetting Ariel Sharon, Moshe Dayan, Binyamin Nathan Yahoo,
Menachem Begin, Shimon Peres and many other Izzies with blood on their
jew hands.

2017-04-19 14:10:30 UTC
On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 07:07:23 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH the predictable psychotic NONSENSE>

...not forgetting every single nazi sow and their sympathizers, they are ALL
mass murderers and genociding scum!
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein

BZS
The Peeler
2017-04-19 14:34:42 UTC
2017-04-19 15:38:22 UTC
On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 07:17:17 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
[...]
Shick bunch of shub-fucks you shub-people are!

2017-04-19 16:02:20 UTC
On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 08:38:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
BZS
Shick bunch of shub-fucks we shub-people are!
You disgusting serbs certainly are!
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow your own
Anal Razovic about herself:
2017-04-19 16:12:42 UTC
KKK "Grand Dragon" molested his granddaughter
http://tinyurl.com/ou674td

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom

More on neo-nazis and child porn

neo-Nazi leader shot dead by his 10 year old son whom he abused
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jeff_Hall

Frank Collin, leader of the National Socialist Party of America: pedophile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Collin

"Aryan Nations" leader, convicted of theft, is also a pedophile
http://tinyurl.com/q2qm743

Fugitive Nazis who built a paedophile paradise in the sun
http://tinyurl.com/p8sungc

neo-Nazi attacks women with hammer, gets 248-year sentence
http://tinyurl.com/pcblep5

http://tinyurl.com/oa55jxz
Notorious German Neo-Nazi Tino Brandt Charged With Child Abuse

Nazis were "sexually aroused by necrophilia, bestiality and sadism"
http://tinyurl.com/kppjbuc

White supremacist beat a five year old to death
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_W._Ryan

British neo-Nazis torture, murder 17 month old boy
http://tinyurl.com/nlddf8

British neo-Nazi sentenced to life for raping a two year old girl
http://tinyurl.com/o3obact

Child porn found on computer of neo-Nazi Holocaust Museum shooter
http://tinyurl.com/nqvkoba

White supremacists rob and murder a family, including an 8 year old girl
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevie_Kehoe

British KKK "leader" is a convicted child molester
http://tinyurl.com/pcdav6g
http://www.bernardomahoney.com/forthcb/ootdie/articles/wiw.shtml
http://tinyurl.com/opmajuf

Hungarian neo-Nazis murder four year old boy
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/europe/article3835961.ece

BNP paedophile convicted
http://libcom.org/news/bnp-murderer-paedophile-convicted-22062012

And ANOTHER BNP paedophile convicted!
http://libcom.org/news/bnp-paedophile-jailed-13012006

White supremacist tortured and sexually assaulted teen stepdaughters
http://tinyurl.com/pucouny

Nigel Hesmondalgh, British neo-Nazi: jailed for possessing a series
of degrading photos and videos of children.
https://malatesta32.wordpress.com/2014/09/06/edl-sex-offenders-list/

Shaun Jones, British neo-Nazi: jailed for raping a 12 year old girl
https://malatesta32.wordpress.com/2014/11/19/updated-edl-nonce-list/
http://tinyurl.com/qxefndm

Kane Hutchinson, British neo-Nazi: jailed for abusing young boys
http://tinyurl.com/oc3zm2w

John Broomfield, British neo-Nazi: jailed for child abuse images
http://tinyurl.com/pxfq6ux
https://liveraf.wordpress.com/tag/john-broomfield/

Mervyn Jones, British neo-Nazi: 17 years for "sustained and prolific sex crimes"
http://tinyurl.com/q838xlf
http://tinyurl.com/oa87ea8

Darren Francis, British neo-Nazi: multiple sex offences, illegal drugs
http://lancasteruaf.blogspot.co.il/2010/07/bnp-paedophile-every-parents-worst.html

James Mullen, British neo-Nazi, repeatedly kicked his pregnant girlfriend
in the stomach, attacked others, incl. a 10-year-old girl
http://tinyurl.com/pth57ou

Wayne McCurry, British neo-Nazi, convicted of attacking two 14-year-old girls
More on this sick nazoid animal: http://tinyurl.com/penov2z

Eliot Jones, British neo-Nazi, sentenced for blackmail and child abuse
Yes, business as usual with the nazoid sickos.
More in: http://tinyurl.com/p89ypar

Jeff Marsh, British neo-Nazi "leader", jailed for attacking a woman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casuals_United

Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-19 14:28:08 UTC
TSSK!