Guttenberg: Gun Rights Aren’t Under Attack Anywhere in the U.S.
2020-02-12 16:17:30 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/guttenberg-gun-rights-arent-under-attack-anywhere-in-the-u-s/

Guttenberg: Gun Rights Aren’t Under Attack Anywhere in the U.S.
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |FEB 12, 2020 |30 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Fred Guttenberg
Fred Guttenberg, father of slain Marjory Stoneman Douglas student Jamie
Guttenberg (AP Photo/Wilfredo Lee)

Fred Guttenberg, whose daughter was murdered in the Parkland shooting, was
ejected from the State of the Union speech for yelling at the President.

“Later on in the [State of the Union] speech, when he got to the part about
the Second Amendment and [Trump] said, ‘I will defend your Second Amendment
rights, which are under attack and under siege all over this country,’ he’s
saying to his followers that people like me want to attack the Second
Amendment,” he continued. “And that’s just an absolute, brutal, disgusting,
vicious lie. Under no circumstance, in no place in this country, is the
Second Amendment under attack, and no legal, lawful gun owner feels the
sting of gun safety measures that are being proposed.”

– Mike Brest in ‘Disgusting, vicious lie’: Parkland father removed from
State of the Union address speaks out

Gun owners in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington — just to name a few —
might beg to differ with Guttenberg’s assessment. But what he lacks in
objectivity and intellectual honesty, he makes up for with conviction and
stridency.
Just Wondering
2020-02-12 18:10:28 UTC
[...]
If we treated the First Amendment the way the Second Amendment is
treated by gun grabbers, a whole bunch of liberals would cry foul.
plainolamerican
free speech and a gun to back it up ... perfect.
The Peeler
2020-02-12 19:13:29 UTC
It's all NONE of yours, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!
Michael Ejercito
2020-02-13 05:02:37 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Indeed it is.

Michael

Klaus Schadenfreude
So did Hitler and Stalin.
Michael Ejercito
2020-02-13 04:54:05 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Indeed.

Fred Guttenberg, at this point, can no longer be merely considered as a
grieving parent who lost as cvhild to ghun violence.

He has become a villain.