HUH? HAY! (SHIGH) SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)....Any OTHER Sheins you vant I should GOOGLEFUCK jew pedo BARUCH?
Add Reply
jew pedo
2018-10-10 11:58:07 UTC

SHOOSH!

Apart from:
Your, circumcished jew shishter Siuzan Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary Riendeau
Your shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein
And your shleazy shlimy jew pedophile shyshadmin who's ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

LOLOK

<TSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

2018-10-10 16:31:07 UTC
She's at it again! She just can't resist the taste of it! Listen to her
Post by jew pedo
SHOOSH!
Your, circumcished jew shishter Siuzan Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary Riendeau
Your shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein
And your shleazy shlimy jew pedophile shyshadmin who's ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
LOLOK
"LOLOK" is the sound she makes when she chokes on dick!
Post by jew pedo
<TSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
THAT's the sound she makes when she squeezes the jizz to and fro between her
rotten serbian teeth!
Post by jew pedo
Cheers!
And "cheers" is what she says when she's just about to swallow it all down
in one go! LOL

Enjoy your meal, dreckserb Razovic!
--
Dumb anal Razovic about herself:
"I’m King of the skatologists"
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 18:31:07 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.invalid.Grik.anus> wrote:

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

Did, you say something inane and banal, smegma-breath?

Of, COURSE you did...in your inimitable blend of stilted, archaic,
non-colloquial pidgin English!

I seen it with, these mine own eyes innit!

2018-10-10 21:29:44 UTC
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 13:32:08 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

More psychotic bullshit from our resident psychotic, poor helpless dumb
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 18:31:07 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Did, you say something inane and banal, smegma-breath?
Of, COURSE you did...in your inimitable blend of stilted, archaic,
non-colloquial pidgin English!
I seen it with, these mine own eyes innit!
ROTFLOL! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL

Yeah, why, ridiculous Razovic? OL