the jew and the porcine aminal
Add Reply
Ofay
2018-12-06 01:35:28 UTC
why the jews stopped eating pork.
some people, they say it's god's law that pork is illegal.
others, they say that people became ill from the trich parasite from pork that was not well done.
but the real reason is one in which christianity/jesuits came into play.
one day, a jesuit priest was out for a walk, when he came upon a jewish village.
what he saw appalled him. the outhouses were situated above the pig pens, and the pork was fed the refuse of the town folks. well, the priest was infuriated and zapped the village with a lightening bolt. ever since then, and to this day, jews do no longer eat pork.
JeSSe
2018-12-06 02:56:30 UTC
Post by Ofay
why the jews stopped eating pork.
some people, they say it's god's law that pork is illegal.
others, they say that people became ill from the trich parasite from pork that was not well done.
but the real reason is one in which christianity/jesuits came into play.
one day, a jesuit priest was out for a walk, when he came upon a jewish village.
what he saw appalled him. the outhouses were situated above the pig pens, and the pork was fed the refuse of the town folks. well, the priest was infuriated and zapped the village with a lightening bolt. ever since then, and to this day, jews do no longer eat pork.
Good speculation, but I think the real reason is much simpler - They are
worried they might be eating a close relative.
--
From NPS:
"Do not feed the animals !
aggressive and completely dependent on handouts."
NEMO
2018-12-06 07:37:27 UTC
The "Master Race": cowardly German generals in waist-high human excrement

http://tinyurl.com/bgtsowy

Lieutenant Colonel Leonid Vinokur was the first to catch sight of [German
General in Stalingrad] Paulus and his recollection is published for the
first time in the book.

He said: 'Paulus lay on the bed when I entered. He lay there in his coat,
with his cap on. He had two-week-old beard stubble and seemed to have
lost all courage.'

His aide, Major Anatloy Zoldatov, recalled: 'The filth and human excrement
and who knows what else was piled up waist-high. It stank beyond belief.'

'They could have easily shot themselves,' said Major General Ivan Burmakov.
'But Paulus and his staff chose not to do that. They had no intention of
dying - they were such cowards. They didn't have the courage to die.'

</quote>
The Peeler
2018-12-06 09:21:15 UTC
On Wed, 5 Dec 2018 21:56:30 -0500, Slimy JeSSe, the mentally defective
Post by JeSSe
Good speculation, but I think
"Think", slimy creep??? LOL You ONLY know to ooze out your fetid slime!
--
Shadow describing Slimy Jesse:
"when the word Jew appears anywhere you drool at the mouth, get squint eyes
MID: <5617f9e9$0$1292$c3e8da3$***@news.astraweb.com>
Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
We own you, jeSSe , cuz you're a coward, a parasite, and you come here sniveling cuz you're an orphaned bastard whore child in every sense of the word, digitally and literally, arentcha.
Ofay
how about my joke? it was meant to be tasteless, somewhat vulgar, and nonsensical. can't you at least flame me for posting that?
The Peeler
2018-12-07 17:12:17 UTC
On Fri, 7 Dec 2018 06:07:10 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

<FLUSH the disgusting nazi hypocrite's latest sick hypocritial nazi bullshit
unread again>

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-12-06 09:20:25 UTC
On Wed, 5 Dec 2018 17:35:28 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about his use of metamphetamine, the hip drug
of homos: