HUH? HAY The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Illiterate Unibrowed Self-hating Grik Foreskin PEELER....don't, you FIND it, IRONIC that a Grik ('gay' by definition) like, you should be 'homophobic'®™? I mean, you semitic subpeople INVENTED greeking!
2018-08-19 15:46:15 UTC

HAY!

ALL Griks greek other Griks!

That's why it's, CALLED greeking!

2018-08-19 15:54:43 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
ALL Griks greek other Griks!
That's why it's, CALLED greeking!
Funny- these guys don't LOOK Greek!

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich
2018-08-20 13:28:32 UTC
On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 08:54:43 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
ALL Griks greek other Griks!
That's why it's, CALLED greeking!
Funny- these guys don't LOOK Greek !
LOL
http://www.voiceseducation.org/content/gallows
They, DON'T raghead !

LOLOK

Funny, they look, like jew ragheads dressed up in their best jew
shabbos suits for their 'holocausting'®™ !

Did they, get caught greeking each other ?

Filthy degenerate semites !

2018-08-20 13:46:27 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
ALL Griks greek other Griks!
That's why it's, CALLED greeking!
Funny- these guys don't LOOK Greek!
LOL
https://choualbox.com/Img/20120603175044S.jpg
They, DON'T raghead !
They don't! They look like your typical glue-huffing nazis!

-Gordon Radovich
2018-08-21 12:16:07 UTC
On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 06:46:27 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
ALL Griks greek other Griks!
That's why it's, CALLED greeking!
Funny- these guys don't LOOK Greek !
LOL
http://www.voiceseducation.org/content/gallows
They, DON'T raghead !
They don't ! They look like our typical HCN gas-huffing jew ragheads !

2018-08-21 12:54:05 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
ALL Griks greek other Griks!
That's why it's, CALLED greeking!
Funny- these guys don't LOOK Greek!
LOL
https://choualbox.com/Img/20120603175044S.jpg
They, DON'T raghead !
They don't! They look like your typical glue-huffing nazis!
ROFLMJAO
They don't !
They do! It's a photo taken at one of your meetings?

Which one are you?

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2018-08-21 16:27:12 UTC
On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 05:16:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Funny- these guys don't LOOK Greek!
LOL
https://choualbox.com/Img/20120603175044S.jpg
They, DON'T raghead !
They don't! They look like your typical glue-huffing nazis!
Choking already in excitement at the thought of you joining the gang,
dreckserb Razovic?
More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
2018-08-19 16:10:02 UTC
Trying to "impress" everyone with your idiocy again, poor retarded psychotic
idiot? Well, "SUCCESS" ...as always! ROTFLOL
HAY!
ALL Griks greek other Griks!
That's why it's, CALLED greeking!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such IDIOTS? LOL

Care to explain, idiot Razovic?