NTS WTF
2018-10-11 05:35:08 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3772&p=13309#p13306
NEMO
2018-10-11 08:38:58 UTC
As did... SHITler!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
Carolina Reb
2018-10-11 18:02:29 UTC
shit!
Your cuisine is of no interest to anyone you Jew turd.
The Peeler
2018-10-11 19:01:41 UTC
On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 11:02:29 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2018-10-11 21:30:32 UTC
In article <b24739fd-3435-4bd7-978b-***@googlegroups.com>,

Nazi soldiers having fun in the Russian winter:

TSSK!

The Peeler
2018-10-11 08:39:54 UTC
On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 01:35:08 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

Another mugshot of the ugly effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REAL stupid
face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
Ofay
2018-10-11 19:35:04 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3772&p=13309#p13306
I don't think the moon landings were faked. You'd need the complicity of not only the astronauts, but all of he NASA engineers, software people etc.
911 on the other hand...still, you'd need the maintenance people, etc. to get into
where the perps, they need to go etc. still, 911 stinks, the official story.
Silverstein??? Ghouliani???
The Peeler
2018-10-11 20:22:52 UTC
On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 12:35:04 -0700 (PDT), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more stench:

<FLUSH gay nazi shit>

What are you doing in sci, you hypocritical gay nazi cocksucker?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Cum about herself on Nov 14th, 2014:
"High: I'm a strong female of breeding age. I'll see you later at the Cow