-- WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN OF GOD?
Add Reply
dolf
2020-01-10 00:05:27 UTC
"At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the
greatest in the kingdom of heaven?

And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of
them, and said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and
become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of
heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child,
the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

***@zen: 3, row: 5, col: 3, nous: 49 [DATE: 2020.9.5, TIME: 10:50
hrs, SUPER: #329 / #76 - Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue;
I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 -
SINKING (CH'EN), EGO: #352 / #49 - Sage's Constancy, Trust in Virtue;
I-Ching: H3 - Birth Throes, Initial Difficulties, Sprouting, Gathering
support, Hoarding; Tetra: 4 - BARRIER (HSIEN)]

ך {@1: Sup: 14 - PENETRATION: JUI (#14); Ego: 14 - PENETRATION: JUI (#14)}
ONTIC CHECKSUM (none)

ם {@1: Sup: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#33); Ego: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#33)}

ן {@1: Sup: 52 - MEASURE: TU (#52); Ego: 52 - MEASURE: TU (#52)}

ף {@1: Sup: 71 - STOPPAGE: CHIH (#71); Ego: 71 - STOPPAGE: CHIH (#71)}

***@zen: 3, row: 5, col: 3, nous: 49 [DATE: 2020.9.5, TIME: 10:50
hrs, SUPER: #329 / #76 - Strength's Warning Signs, Revealers of Virtue;
I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 64 -
SINKING (CH'EN), EGO: #352 / #49 - Sage's Constancy, Trust in Virtue;
I-Ching: H3 - Birth Throes, Initial Difficulties, Sprouting, Gathering
support, Hoarding; Tetra: 4 - BARRIER (HSIEN)]

ץ {@1: Sup: 9 - BRANCHING OUT: SHU (#9); Ego: 9 - BRANCHING OUT: SHU (#9)}

And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it
were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and
that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe unto the world because
of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that
man by whom the offence cometh!" [Matthew 18:1-7]

NATURE: {Ego}
9 14 33 #56 +
0 0 52 #52 = #108 +
0 0 71 #71 = #179

NURTURE: {Supernal}
9 14 33 #56 +
0 0 52 #52 = #108 +
0 0 71 #71 = #179

SYNCRETIC: {Amalgam}
9 14 33 #56 +
0 0 52 #52 = #108 +
0 0 71 #71 = #179

#179 as [#30, #9, #80, #20, #600] = ṭaph (H2945): {UMBRA: #6 as #89 %
#41 = #7} 1) children, little children, little ones;

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #89 % #41 = #7 - Intentional Reversal, Dimming Radiance; I-Ching:
H12 - Obstruction, Stagnation, Selfish persons; Tetra: 56 - Closed Mouth;

THOTH MEASURE: #7 - Oh thou whose eyes pierce like swords, who makest
thine appearance in Sechem; I commit no fraud.

    #VIRTUE: With Ascent (no. #7), coming up against plainness?
    #TOOLS: With Pattern (no. #47), increasing artifice.
    #POSITION: With Youthfulness (no. #12), having no knowledge, but
    #TIME: With Fullness (no. #38), having a surplus.
    #CANON: #104

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_104@{
   @1: Sup: 7 - ASCENT: SHANG (#7); Ego: 7 - ASCENT: SHANG (#7),
   @2: Sup: 54 - UNITY: K'UN (#61); Ego: 47 - PATTERN: WEN (#54),
   @3: Sup: 66 - DEPARTURE: CH'U (#127); Ego: 12 - YOUTHFULNESS: T'UNG
(#66),
   @4: Sup: 23 - EASE: YI (#150 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28}); Ego:
38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}),
   Male: #150; Feme: #104
} // #104

H2945@{
   @1: Sup: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION: YI (#30); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION:
YI (#30),
   @2: Sup: 39 - RESIDENCE: CHU (#69); Ego: 9 - BRANCHING OUT: SHU (#39),
   @3: Sup: 38 - FULLNESS: SHENG (#107); Ego: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#119),
   @4: Sup: 58 - GATHERING IN: HSI (#165); Ego: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN
(#139 - I HAVE NOT SLAUGHTERED THE SACRED ANIMALS {%13}),
   @5: Sup: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION: HSIEN (#175 - I AM NOT A
TRANSGRESSOR {%22}); Ego: 33 - CLOSENESS: MI (#172),
   Male: #175; Feme: #172
} // #179

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?memebrain>
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
plainolamerican
#179 as [#30, #9, #80, #20, #600] = ṭaph (H2945): {UMBRA: #6 as #89 %
#41 = #7} 1) children, little children, little ones;
http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ
gods are created in the imaginations of man and believed by fools.
The Peeler
2020-01-10 09:11:10 UTC
On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 19:50:49 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
gods are created in the imaginations of man and believed by fools.
Says the gay muzzie fool, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit himself! <BG>