jewess accused of seducing teen neighbor is infamous dog fucker
2016-05-09 22:37:31 UTC
On Mon, 9 May 2016 23:38:16 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
On Mon, 09 May 2016 13:26:12 -0700, my, Srb pwner, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
I'm, still trying to cope with, my trauma that I need, to get, greeked by, a fat Grik animal
every day, I'm poor Grik sod! LMAO!
You, ARE anus! LAMPO!
I AM, your supreme anus, student, torturee and bleeding Grik greeking bag! No,
buts about, it! <BG>
None what, so ever anus! <GB>
That's right, I AM, an anus! <BG>
You, ARE anus! <GB>
G'up to your homogroup, soc.culture.greek
G'up to our homogroup, soc.culture.greek
All ready, greeked up anus!
Not, only is my, Grik anus all, "greeked up", my entire, Grik "life" is anal, Razovic!
<BG>
It, IS anus! <GB>

G'up wrt, your homogroup, soc.culture.greek

*BTW* Why oh, WHY oh, why oh, why oh, why oh, WHY oh, WHY OH are, you
ALL WAYS with out any EXCEPTION such, an anus anus? FLOL

Off, you go to get, greeked wrt your gaping Grik anus! FLOL!!!!!

2016-05-09 22:46:52 UTC
On Mon, 09 May 2016 15:37:31 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by Michael Ejercito
Still trying to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a fat animal
every day, poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
You, ARE anus! LAMPO!
I AM your supreme master, teacher and torturer, my bleeding punching bag! No
buts about it! <BG>
None what, so ever master! <GB>
That's right, my slave!
You, ARE anus! <GB>
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'up to your homogroup, soc.culture.greek
F'up to your homegroup, alt.idiots
All ready, greeked up anus!
Not only your anus is all "greeked up", your entire "life" is, anal Razovic!
<BG>
It, IS anus! <GB>
G'up wrt, your homogroup, soc.culture.greek
*BTW* Why oh, WHY oh, why oh, why oh, why oh, WHY oh, WHY OH are, you
ALL WAYS with out any EXCEPTION such, an anus anus? FLOL
Off, you go to get, greeked wrt your gaping Grik anus! FLOL!!!!!
<BG> Poor sexually crippled psychotic idiot!
--
P-Dub to G. Razovic, the Serb sexual cripple:
"You are a nothing. You have no skills. You have no job. You have no
MID: <h6W8t.368009$***@newsfe03.iad>
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-10 00:36:32 UTC
On Tue, 10 May 2016 00:46:52 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
On Mon, 09 May 2016 15:37:31 -0700, my, Srb pwner, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
I'm, still trying to cope with, my trauma that I need, to get, greeked by, a fat Grik animal
every day, I'm poor Grik sod! LMAO!
You, ARE anus! LAMPO!
I AM, your supreme anus, student, torturee and bleeding Grik greeking bag! No,
buts about, it! <BG>
None what, so ever anus! <GB>
That's right, I AM, an anus! <BG>
You, ARE anus! <GB>
I AM, your supreme anus, student, torturee and bleeding Grik punching bag! No,
buts about, it! <BG>
None what, so ever anus! <GB>
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'up to your homogroup, soc.culture.greek
G'up to our homogroup, soc.culture.greek
All ready, greeked up anus!
Not, only is my, Grik anus all, "greeked up", my entire, Grik "life" is anal, Razovic!
<BG>
It, IS anus! <GB>
Of, COURSE Srb pwner! <G>
You, BET anus! <B>
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'up wrt, your homogroup, soc.culture.greek
Indeed Srb pwner!
You, BET again anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
*BTW* Why oh, WHY oh, why oh, why oh, why oh, WHY oh, WHY OH are, you
ALL WAYS with out any EXCEPTION such, an anus anus? FLOL
Good, question! Seems, looks, like it's, genetic Srb pwner. <G>
Of, COURSE it is anus! <B>
Post by Michael Ejercito
Off, you go to get, greeked wrt your gaping Grik anus! FLOL!!!!!
<BG> I'm, poor sexually crippled psychotic Grik idiot *wrt* my gaping anus!
<GB> You, ARE anus! *IOWA* No butts, about it what, so ever! *wrt*!

2016-05-10 10:06:29 UTC
On Mon, 09 May 2016 17:36:32 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
his master Michael, farted:

<FLUSH all the predictable, idiotic and psychotic NONSENSE by our sick
resident psychopath>

...and nothing's left! LOL
--
Nefesh about The Rectum:
"Now when the Revd tries to think,
MID: <a48017af-a595-4fd0-8275-***@y35g2000pre.googlegroups.com>
Loose Cannon
2016-05-13 09:38:40 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/kppjbuc

Into Sydney's expatriate neo-Nazi paedophile ring

"I witnessed multiple acts of child abduction, drugging, child
sexual assault, torture and murder. Members of the paedophile
ring were sexually aroused by necrophilia, bestiality and sadism."

Much more material in the website cited above. Such sick, filthy,
degenerate nazoid lice...
Loose Cannon
2016-05-13 14:15:16 UTC
Those jew bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Volusia County police say Brittany Lambsky seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.
In 2012, Lambsky allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.
Lambsky’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her alleged
teen victim.
NEMO
2016-05-13 14:31:39 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
FAKE Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com> wrote:

[flush]

She fucked a dog... YOU married a PIG!

nazoid shiteater FAKE "Loose Cannon" whines about the PIG
it married... hilarious!

"I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was
the best I could do for a wife"... LOMPO!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
The Peeler
2016-05-13 14:35:36 UTC
Those jew bitches are disgusting!
Still trying to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
teen victim.
NEMO
2016-05-13 14:40:28 UTC
Still trying to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a
PIG every day, poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
His PIG of a wife is so fat, that when three Black dudes fuck her
simultaneously, they talk to each other on their cellphones!

"I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
I could do for a wife." -- FAKE "Loose Cannon",
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

LOMPO!
Loose Cannon
teen victim.
The Peeler
2016-05-28 10:13:53 UTC
Those jew bitches are disgusting!
We KNOW what your problem is, Loose Sphincter! LOL
--
Loose Sphincter: "The problem is my wife"!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-28 13:36:46 UTC
On Sat, 28 May 2016 12:13:53 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
Post by Loose Cannon
Those jew bitches are disgusting!
You, KNOW what my, problem is, Loose Cannon! LOL
EVERY ONE, knows anus! FLOL

G'up

2016-05-28 15:11:36 UTC
On Sat, 28 May 2016 06:36:46 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Those jew bitches are disgusting!
We KNOW what your problem is, Loose Sphincter! LOL
EVERY ONE, knows anus! FLOL
EVERYONE knows that HE is MARRIED to a FAT PIG and that you housebound idiot
ARE a FAT PIG!
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'ulp
Swallowed another big load of shit? Don't choke on it, you greedy shiteater!
--
Si1k from uk.rec.driving to psychotic Razovic:
"YOU shouldn't concern yourself with other people's lives. You have enough
MID: <1435554140386850269.570636me-***@news.aioe.org>
Michael Ejercito

2016-05-28 16:13:34 UTC
On Sat, 28 May 2016 08:23:39 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Those jew bitches are disgusting!
You, KNOW what my, problem is, Loose Cannon! LOL
EVERY ONE, knows anus! FLOL
EVERY ONE knows, that I AM, MARRIED to a FAT GRIK PIG and that I Greasebound
idiot AM, a FAT GRIK PIG to [sic][SIC!!!]!
They, DO anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You got that right!
Michael
ANOTHER inane 'follow up', gook?

"ME TOO"!

2016-05-28 17:28:39 UTC
On Sat, 28 May 2016 09:13:34 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
We KNOW what your problem is, Loose Sphincter! LOL
EVERY ONE, knows anus! FLOL
EVERYONE knows that HE is MARRIED to a FAT PIG and that you housebound
idiot ARE a FAT PIG!
They, DO anus!
No, they don't do anus! They KNOW that HE is married to a FAT PIG and that
YOU housebound idiot are a FAT PIG!
You got that right!
Michael
ANOTHER inane 'follow up', gook?
...projects that grand-master of inane "contributions", serb psychopath
Razovic, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
"ME TOO"!
<BG> Poor sick idiot!
--
Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic:
NEMO
2016-05-28 18:13:24 UTC
A nazoid sub-louse forger wrote:

[flush]

Again with the "Gooks"?

But the wife of your nazoid buddy, Eugene Jansen from
Apeldoorn (aka FAKE heinrich) is also a "Gook", no?

http://postimg.org/image/46mcumjgp/
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-29 00:55:50 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
EVERY ONE, knows anus! FLOL
EVERY ONE knows, that I AM, MARRIED to a FAT GRIK PIG and that I Greasebound
idiot AM, a FAT GRIK PIG to [sic][SIC!!!]!
They, DO anus!
Forger, YOUR anus is well done.

2016-05-29 02:47:38 UTC
On Sat, 28 May 2016 17:55:50 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
EVERY ONE, knows anus! FLOL
EVERY ONE knows, that I AM, MARRIED to a FAT GRIK PIG and that I Greasebound
idiot AM, a FAT GRIK PIG to [sic][SIC!!!]!
They, DO anus!
Forger, YOUR anus is well done.
Michael
Gook, you CRAVE well done jew ani [sic][SIC!!!]!

YOUR anus will be like TOTALLY well done after a 3-day weekend at the
Queen Mary parking lot!

2016-05-29 10:27:21 UTC
On Sat, 28 May 2016 19:47:38 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Forger, YOUR anus is well done.
Michael
Gook, you CRAVE well done jew ani [sic][SIC!!!]!
YOUR anus will be like TOTALLY well done after a 3-day weekend at the
Queen Mary parking lot!
You are PROJECTING ...on ALL accounts, you deviated serbian swine!
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-29 13:05:38 UTC
On Sun, 29 May 2016 12:27:21 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
On Sat, 28 May 2016 19:47:38 -0700, my, Srb pwner, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
fiancee??? WTF??????????????????????????????????????????????????
Forger, YOUR anus is well done.
Michael
Gook, you CRAVE well done jew ani [sic][SIC!!!]!
YOUR anus will be like TOTALLY well done after a 3-day weekend at the
Queen Mary parking lot!
You are, CORRECT ...on, ALL accounts, my gook, fiancee is, deviated subhuman swine!
He, IS anus...just, like YOU!

G'up

2016-05-29 15:43:34 UTC
On Sun, 29 May 2016 06:05:38 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Forger, YOUR anus is well done.
Michael
Gook, you CRAVE well done jew ani [sic][SIC!!!]!
YOUR anus will be like TOTALLY well done after a 3-day weekend at the
Queen Mary parking lot!
You are PROJECTING ...on ALL accounts, you deviated serbian swine!
He, IS anus...just, like YOU!
He, too, is your supreme master, teacher and torturer, our bleeding punching
bag! No buts about it! <BG>
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'ulp
Choking on another big load of shit, serbian shiteater?
--
Silk from uk.rec.driving to psychotic Razovic:
"Instead of blaming the Jews, why don't you take it upon yourself to sort
MID: <khfr9n$br8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-29 14:28:21 UTC
On Sat, 28 May 2016 17:55:50 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
They, DO anus!
Forger, YOUR anus is well done.
Michael
Gook, you CRAVE well done jew ani [sic][SIC!!!]!
Mangina, I crave no ani.
Post by Michael Ejercito
YOUR anus will be like TOTALLY well done after a 3-day weekend at the
Queen Mary parking lot!
Not!

2016-05-29 17:24:08 UTC
On Sun, 29 May 2016 07:28:21 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Sat, 28 May 2016 17:55:50 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
They, DO anus!
Forger, YOUR anus is well done.
Michael
Gook, you CRAVE well done jew ani [sic][SIC!!!]!
Mangina, I crave no ani.
Gook, you crave HEAP ani [sic][SIC!!!]...
especially jew ani [sic][SIC!!!!]!
YOUR anus will be like TOTALLY well done after a 3-day weekend at the
Queen Mary parking lot!
Not!
Michael
WILL!

2016-05-29 18:04:54 UTC
On Sun, 29 May 2016 10:24:08 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Mangina, I crave no ani.
Gook, you crave HEAP ani [sic][SIC!!!]...
especially jew ani [sic][SIC!!!!]!
You are obviously PROJECTING, sexual cripple!
Not!
Michael
WILL!
Slave, if master Michael says NOT, it does mean NOT!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2016-05-29 18:42:03 UTC
On Sun, 29 May 2016 20:04:54 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
On Sun, 29 May 2016 10:24:08 -0700, my, Srb pwner, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Your, gook FIANCEE anus??????????????????????????????????????
Mangina, I crave no ani.
Gook, you crave HEAP ani [sic][SIC!!!]...
especially jew ani [sic][SIC!!!!]!
You are, obviously CORRECT, he's gook sexual cripple!
He, IS anus!
Not!
Michael
WILL!
I'm, Grik slave, if my, gook fiancee Michael says NOT, it does, mean NOT for me! <G<
LO! Does, it anus? <B<

G'up

2016-05-29 18:52:50 UTC
On Sun, 29 May 2016 11:42:03 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Mangina, I crave no ani.
Gook, you crave HEAP ani [sic][SIC!!!]...
especially jew ani [sic][SIC!!!!]!
You are obviously PROJECTING, sexual cripple!
He, IS anus!
HE isn't anus! YOU and your "life" are anus! IOW, you are in the SHITS
...VERY DEEP!
Not!
Michael
WILL!
Slave, if master Michael says NOT, it does mean NOT!
LO! Does, it anus? <B<
It does, slave!
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'ulp
Choking on another big load of shit, shiteating serb? <BG>
psychopath, dumb Serb G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
NEMO

rjac@TheWorld.com (NEMO )
2016-05-28 11:09:46 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
FAKE Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com> wrote:

[flush]

But you MARRIED a PIG!!

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

</quote>
Loose Cannon
teen victim.
NEMO

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

</quote>
The Peeler
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-31 13:57:44 UTC
On Tue, 31 May 2016 11:49:15 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
Post by Loose Cannon
Those jew bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
I'm, still trying to cope with, my trauma that I need ,to be greeked by, a fat Grik PIG every,
night Loose Cannon! LMAO!
You, ARE anus! Unsuccessfully innit! LAMPO!

G'up

2016-05-31 14:59:04 UTC
On Tue, 31 May 2016 06:57:44 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
Still trying to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every
day, poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
You, ARE anus! Unsuccessfully innit! LAMPO!
I AM your supreme master, teacher and torturer, my bleeding punching bag!
And very successfully so! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'ulp
Don't choke on it, shiteating serb!
psychopath, dumb Serb G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
Loose Cannon

degenerate nazoid lice...
Loose Cannon

degenerate nazoid lice...
Shadow
2016-05-28 15:59:25 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/kppjbuc
Into Sydney's expatriate neo-Nazi paedophile ring
"I witnessed multiple acts of child abduction, drugging, child
sexual assault, torture and murder. Members of the paedophile
ring were sexually aroused by necrophilia, bestiality and sadism."
Much more material in the website cited above. Such sick, filthy,
degenerate nazoid lice...
Can't leave the child porn alone, loose sphincter ?

Something is very wrong inside of that thick skull of yours.

We get believe you are projecting.

David
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-28 16:02:50 UTC
Post by Shadow
Post by Loose Cannon
http://tinyurl.com/kppjbuc
Into Sydney's expatriate neo-Nazi paedophile ring
"I witnessed multiple acts of child abduction, drugging, child
sexual assault, torture and murder. Members of the paedophile
ring were sexually aroused by necrophilia, bestiality and sadism."
Much more material in the website cited above. Such sick, filthy,
degenerate nazoid lice...
Can't leave the child porn alone, loose sphincter ?
Something is very wrong inside of that thick skull of yours.
We get believe you are projecting.
Loose Cannon has a bad case of Judenhass.

2016-05-28 16:19:28 UTC
On Sat, 28 May 2016 09:02:50 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Shadow
We get believe you are projecting.
WE get believe you are illiterate...AND gullible.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Loose Cannon has a bad case of Judenhass.
Michael
YOU and the jewloving Shadow both got, a bad case of anus breath and
diarrhoea breath, gook!

2016-05-28 17:29:26 UTC
On Sat, 28 May 2016 09:19:28 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shadow
We get believe you are projecting.
WE get believe you are illiterate...AND gullible.
We KNOW that you are a sick psychotic ASSHOLE! And YOU know it, too! LOL
Loose Cannon has a bad case of Judenhass.
Michael
YOU and the jewloving Shadow both got, a bad case of anus breath and
diarrhoea breath, gook!
Our resident sexual cripple, dumb G. Razovic, shows again what's the matter
with him! LOL

he can't get out of the house anymore,
he got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
he can't FUCK anymore,
he got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-29 01:15:18 UTC
Post by Shadow
We get believe you are projecting.
WE get believe you are illiterate...AND gullible.
We KNOW that you are a sick psychotic ASSHOLE! And YOU know it, too! LOL
The forger makes it so obvious.
Loose Cannon has a bad case of Judenhass.
Michael
YOU and the jewloving Shadow both got, a bad case of anus breath and
diarrhoea breath, gook!
No, we do not.

There is nothing wrong with loving Jews. Sometimes it leads to marriage,
sex, pregnancy, and childbirth.

degenerate nazoid lice...
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-28 16:16:21 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/kppjbuc
Into Sydney's expatriate neo-jew paedophile ring
"I witnessed multiple acts of child abduction, drugging, child
sexual assault, torture and murder. Members of the paedophile
ring were sexually aroused by necrophilia, bestiality and sadism."
Much more material in the website cited above. Such sick, filthy,
degenerate yidoid lice...
Can't leave the child porn alone, NOT loose sphincter ?
It's jew raghead FAKE NEMO, you stupid cunt. You're supposed to zsuck
his rectum not diss him, asshole!!! FLOL

2016-05-28 17:29:35 UTC
On Sat, 28 May 2016 09:16:21 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
http://tinyurl.com/kppjbuc
Into Sydney's expatriate neo-Nazi paedophile ring
"I witnessed multiple acts of child abduction, drugging, child
sexual assault, torture and murder. Members of the paedophile
ring were sexually aroused by necrophilia, bestiality and sadism."
Much more material in the website cited above. Such sick, filthy,
degenerate nazoid lice...
Can't leave the child porn alone, NOT loose sphincter ?
It's jew raghead FAKE NEMO, you stupid cunt. You're supposed to zsuck
his rectum not diss him, asshole!!! FLOL
Loose Sphincter is Loose Sphincter, and he's an asshole like you!

degenerate nazoid lice...
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-28 18:36:51 UTC
On Sat, 28 May 2016 18:16:01 +0000 (UTC), NOT Loose Cannon
Post by Loose Cannon
http://tinyurl.com/kppjbuc
Into Sydney's expatriate neo-jew paedophile ring
"I witnessed multiple jew acts of child abduction, drugging, child
sexual assault, torture and murder. Members of the jew paedophile
ring were sexually aroused by homosexuality, necrophilia, paedophilia,
bestiality and sadism."
Much more jew material in the website cited above. Such sick, filthy,
degenerate yidoid sub-lice...
ONLY one solution for, you subpeople kikey: a FINAL one!

LOMPO!

2016-05-28 18:45:06 UTC
On Sat, 28 May 2016 11:36:51 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Loose Cannon
http://tinyurl.com/kppjbuc
Into Sydney's expatriate neo-Nazi paedophile ring
"I witnessed multiple acts of child abduction, drugging, child
sexual assault, torture and murder. Members of the paedophile
ring were sexually aroused by necrophilia, bestiality and sadism."
Much more material in the website cited above. Such sick, filthy,
degenerate nazoid lice...
ONLY one solution for, subpeople like me: a FINAL one!
It would be euthanizing, you sub-louse!
--
Necro Razovic about sex with corpses:
"Smell? Most necrophilia is carried out on bodies that are either

degenerate nazoid lice...
Loose Cannon

degenerate nazoid lice...
Loose Cannon

degenerate nazoid lice...
Loose Cannon

degenerate nazoid lice...
Shadow
2016-06-04 16:20:23 UTC
Much more material in the website cited above. Such sick, filthy,
degenerate nazoid lice...
Just like you, loose sphincter, sick and filthy in mind and sexually
aroused.

David
Loose Cannon

degenerate nazoid lice...
Loose Cannon

degenerate nazoid lice...
Shadow
2016-06-14 15:42:52 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/kppjbuc
Into Sydney's expatriate neo-Nazi paedophile ring
"I witnessed multiple acts of child abduction, drugging, child
sexual assault, torture and murder. Members of the paedophile
ring were sexually aroused by necrophilia, bestiality and sadism."
Much more material in the website cited above. Such sick, filthy,
degenerate nazoid lice...
Loose sphincter still wanking over any paedophile filth she can find.

David
Michael Ejercito
2016-06-14 15:53:12 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/kppjbuc
Into Sydney's expatriate neo-jew paedophile ring
"I witnessed multiple acts of child abduction, drugging, child
sexual assault, torture and murder. Members of the paedophile
ring were sexually aroused by necrophilia, bestiality and sadism."
Much more material in the website cited above. Such sick, filthy,
degenerate yidoid lice...
Loose
It's the jew forger, you stupid jewloving cunt...you should be
zsucking his fat jew rectum not dissing him!! LO!

2016-06-14 16:12:21 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 08:53:12 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Shadow
Loose sphincter still wanking over any paedophile filth she can find.
David
It's the jew forger, you stupid jewloving cunt...you should be
zsucking his fat jew rectum not dissing him!! LO!
Loose Sphincter is Loose Sphincter, as sick swine as deviated as you are,
Razovic!

degenerate nazoid lice...
Michael Ejercito
2016-06-15 22:31:16 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 20:51:13 +0000 (UTC), NOT Loose Cannon
Post by Loose Cannon
http://tinyurl.com/kppjbuc
Into Sydney's expatriate neo-jew paedophile ring
Now wait for David the jewloving Shadow to call you a sick perv,
kikey!

LOMPO!

It is to 'holocaust'®™

2016-06-15 23:01:08 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 15:31:16 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Loose Cannon
http://tinyurl.com/kppjbuc
Into Sydney's expatriate neo-Nazi paedophile ring
"I witnessed multiple acts of child abduction, drugging, child
sexual assault, torture and murder. Members of the paedophile
ring were sexually aroused by necrophilia, bestiality and sadism."
Much more material in the website cited above. Such sick, filthy,
degenerate nazoid lice...
Would I be dishonest if I denied that I, TOO, am aroused by the very things?
NOBODY would believe you, deviated Razovic! See below!
LOMPO!
"LOMPO"??? <BG> Is your mouth so full of shit that you can't laugh properly
anymore, shiteating serb? <BG>
It is to 'holocaust'®™
You certainly are to, deviated Razovic!
--
Deviated serb peasant Razovic about sex with corpses:

degenerate nazoid lice...
Loose Cannon
2016-06-18 03:27:43 UTC
On Thu, 03 Sep 2015 17:50:58 -0400, Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>
wrote:

Those jew bitches are disgusting!

http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807

The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.

Volusia County police say Brittany Sonnier seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.

In 2012, Sonnier allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.

Sonnier’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her alleged
teen victim.
The Peeler
Michael Ejercito
2016-06-18 13:17:51 UTC
On Sat, 18 Jun 2016 12:00:27 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
Those Grik bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
I'm, STILL trying to, cope with my, Grik trauma that I need to, be greeked by, a Grik PIG every day,
Loose Cannon! LMAO!
Seems, The [sic][SIC!!!] Foreskin Peeler innit! Keep, trying! LAMPO!

G'up

2016-06-18 15:44:13 UTC
On Sat, 18 Jun 2016 06:17:51 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Those nazi bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Still trying to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
Seems, The [sic][SIC!!!] Foreskin Peeler innit! Keep, trying! LAMPO!
Seems the "proud" BIGGEST asshole on Usenet is G. Razovic, Usenet's "famous"
sexually crippled serb peasant! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'ulp
Swallowing another big load, shiteating serb? <BG>

Michael Ejercito
2016-06-18 16:36:30 UTC
On Sat, 18 Jun 2016 17:44:13 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
On Sat, 18 Jun 2016 06:17:51 -0700, my, Srb pwner, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Your, gook WHAT anus?????????????????????????????????????????????????
Post by Michael Ejercito
Those Grik bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
I'm, STILL trying to, cope with my, Grik trauma that I need to, be greeked by, a Grik PIG every day,
Loose Cannon! LMAO!
Seems, The [sic][SIC!!!] Foreskin Peeler innit! Keep, trying! LAMPO!
Seems, [sic][SIC!!!] the "proud" BIGGEST assholen on, THE Usenet is ME, THE Usenet's "famous"
sexually crippled Grik anus! LO
Seems, SO anus! LO!
G'ulp
Swallowing an, other big load, skata eating Grik anus? <GB<

G'up

*BTW* soc.culturd.greek anus? How, appropriate!

2016-06-18 16:45:57 UTC
On Sat, 18 Jun 2016 09:36:30 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Seems the "proud" BIGGEST asshole on Usenet is G. Razovic, Usenet's "famous"
sexually crippled serb peasant! LOL
Seems, SO anus! LO!
It not only "seems" so, you "proud" asshole! LOL
G'ulp
Swallowing another big load, shiteating serb? <BG>
G'ulp
Swallwoing yet another big load, serb shiteater? <BG>
Post by Michael Ejercito
*BTW* soc.culturd.greek anus? How, appropriate!
Thinking of "turds" again, shiteating serb? How appropriate! <VBG>
--
Shadow to deviated subnormal G. Razovic:
"Your brain has yet to develop from licking mens
MID: <57584081$0$3636$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
NEMO
2016-06-18 20:36:08 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
FAKE Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com> wrote:

[flush]

That nazoid fucked a dog... but you MARRIED a PIG!

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

</quote>
Loose Cannon

teen victim.
The Peeler
Michael Ejercito
2016-06-22 13:02:25 UTC
On Wed, 22 Jun 2016 12:13:13 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
Those Grik bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
I'm, STILL trying to, cope with, my Grik trauma that I need to, be greeked by, a Grik PIG every day,
Loose Cannon! LMAO!
Gosh! Are, you anus? Keep, trying! LO!

G'up

2016-06-22 14:16:18 UTC
On Wed, 22 Jun 2016 06:02:25 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'ulp
Swallowing another big load, shiteating serb? <BG>
--
P-Dub about our resident sexual cripple G. Razovic:
"The REVD doesn't have to be neutered. He already has no balls. No job.
MID: <RWvet.2816$***@newsfe16.iad>
Loose Cannon

degenerate nazoid lice...
Loose Cannon

degenerate nazoid lice...
Loose Cannon

teen victim.
The Peeler
Michael Ejercito
2016-06-24 20:05:58 UTC
On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 21:55:53 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
Post by Loose Cannon
Those jew bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Still, trying to cope with, your Grik trauma that you need to get,
greeked by, a fat Grik PIG every day poor The [sic][SIC!!!] Foreskin
Peeler? LOMPO!

G'up

2016-06-24 20:37:57 UTC
On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 13:05:58 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Those nazi bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Still trying to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
Still, trying to cope with, your Grik trauma that you need to get,
greeked by, a fat Grik PIG every day poor The [sic][SIC!!!] Foreskin
Peeler? LOMPO!
STILL insisting on your right to make a complete ass of yourself with every
single post of yours, you poor mentally deficient psychotic idiot? LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'ulp
Swallowing another big load, shiteating serb? LOL
2016-06-24 20:50:10 UTC
On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 22:37:57 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 13:05:58 -0700, my, Srb pwner, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
LO!!! Yep!
Those jew bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Still, trying to cope with, your Grik trauma that you need to get,
greeked by, a fat Grik PIG every day poor The [sic][SIC!!!] Foreskin
Peeler? LOMPO!
Yep I STILL, insist on, my Grik right to make, a complete assholen of, my self with, every
single post, of mine, I'm poor mentally deficient Grik psychotic idiot! LO
Yep! You, ARE anus! If I, hadn't seen, it with these mine own two
eyes [sic][SIC!!!][LO!!!] I'd, never have, believed it innit! LO!
G'ulp
Yep! Swallowing an, other big load, skata eating Grik anus? Yep! LO!

G'up

2016-06-24 21:05:19 UTC
On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 13:50:10 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Still trying to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
Still, trying to cope with, your Grik trauma that you need to get,
greeked by, a fat Grik PIG every day poor The [sic][SIC!!!] Foreskin
Peeler? LOMPO!
STILL insisting on your right to make a complete ass of yourself with every
single post of yours, you poor mentally deficient psychotic idiot? LOL
Yep!
You ARE a poor mentally deficient psychotic idiot after all! LOL
G'ulp
Swallowing another big load, shiteating serb? LOL
G'ulp
Does it taste THAT good, serb shiteater? LOL
--
Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic: "All good people shit on the
Revd"
MID: <8560bbb2-d446-4ba9-a3e7-***@c20g2000prc.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2016-06-24 22:08:26 UTC
On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 23:05:19 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.Grik.anus.invalid> wrote:

[FLUHS, the usual inane repetitive psychotic pro-semitic pidgin
English NONSENSE and BULL SKATA unread]

Yep.......and ooooooooops no thing's, left as, again usual! LO!

G'up

2016-06-24 22:20:51 UTC
On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 15:08:26 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
his master Michael, farted:

<FLUSH the poor psychopathic swine's usual inane and idiotic BULLSHIT
unread>

...and nothing's left, as usual! LOL
--
Michael about anal Razovic:
"He should stop fantasizing about rectum sucking and start the vagina
MID: <l787n3$k91$***@dont-email.me>
Michael Ejercito
2016-06-24 22:55:42 UTC
On Sat, 25 Jun 2016 00:20:51 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.Grik.anus.invalid> wrote:

[FLUHS, the Grik piece of, skata down, the toilet where you Grik skunk
belong]

....and yep no thing's ooooooooooooooops left as, again usual! LO!

G'up

2016-06-25 10:20:40 UTC
On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 15:55:42 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Peeler
<FLUSH the poor psychopathic swine's usual inane and idiotic BULLSHIT
unread>
...and nothing's left, as usual! LOL
<FLUSH even more of the poor psychopathic swine's usual inane and idiotic
BULLSHIT unread>

...and nothing's left, again! LOL
psychopath, dumb serb G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
Michael Ejercito
2016-06-25 13:10:45 UTC
On Sat, 25 Jun 2016 12:20:40 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.Grik.anus.invalid> wrote:

<FLUHS even, more of, the poor psychopathic Grik swine's usual inane
repetitive psychotic and idiotic pro-semitic pidgin English BULL SKATA
unread>

...and no thing's left ooooooooops, again as, usual! LO

G'up

2016-06-25 14:51:14 UTC
On Sat, 25 Jun 2016 06:10:45 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Peeler
<FLUSH the poor psychopathic swine's usual inane and idiotic BULLSHIT
unread>
...and nothing's left, as usual! LOL
<FLUSH even more of the poor psychopathic swine's usual inane and idiotic
BULLSHIT unread>

...and nothing's left, again! LOL

<FLUSH another load of the poor psychopathic swine's usual inane and idiotic
BULLSHIT unread>

...and nothing's left, once more! LOL
Michael Ejercito
2016-06-25 14:55:07 UTC
On Sat, 25 Jun 2016 16:51:14 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.Grik.anus.invalid> wrote:

<FLUHS an, other load of, the poor disgusting psychopathic Grik homo
swine's usual inane repetitive and idiotic disgusting pro-semitic
pidgin English BULL SKATA unread>

Yep...and no thing's left as usual ooooooooooooooops, once more! LO

G'up

2016-06-25 15:15:05 UTC
On Sat, 25 Jun 2016 07:55:07 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
<FLUSH the poor psychopathic swine's usual inane and idiotic BULLSHIT
unread>
...and nothing's left, as usual! LOL
<FLUSH even more of the poor psychopathic swine's usual inane and idiotic
BULLSHIT unread>
...and nothing's left, again! LOL
<FLUSH another load of the poor psychopathic swine's usual inane and idiotic
BULLSHIT unread>
...and nothing's left, once more! LOL
<FLUSH more of the poor psychopathic swine's usual inane and idiot BULLSHIT
unread>

Awww! ...and nothing's left, AGAIN! LMAO!
--
Michael to sexually crippled Razovic:
"your bringing up rectums in every thread strongly indicates that you
MID: <m525hd$q2d$***@dont-email.me>
Shadow
2016-06-25 16:01:18 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
Those jew bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-
all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having
sex with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex
with at least two dogs.
Still, trying to cope with, your Grik trauma that you need to get,
greeked by, a fat Grik PIG every day poor The [sic][SIC!!!] Foreskin
Peeler? LOMPO!
G'up
Michael aka The Rectum nym stealer
You are just jealous that you have not been porked by a dog - but we do
know you like little boys !

David
Michael Ejercito
2016-06-25 16:19:17 UTC
On 25 Jun 2016 16:01:18 GMT, gay David the jewloving Shadow
Post by Loose Cannon
Those jew bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-
all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having
sex with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex
with at least two dogs.
Still, trying to cope with, your Grik trauma that you need to get,
greeked by, a fat Grik PIG every day poor The [sic][SIC!!!] Foreskin
Peeler? LOMPO!
G'up
Michael
You are
YOU are, just an other silly gullible jewloving rectum zsucker.

WIPE, the diarrhoea from your jewloving mouth, asshole!

2016-06-25 17:24:59 UTC
On Sat, 25 Jun 2016 09:19:17 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Shadow
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael aka The Rectum nym stealer
You are just jealous that you have not been porked by a dog - but we do
know you like little boys !
David
YOU are, just an other silly gullible jewloving rectum zsucker.
He isn't. But you ARE jealous of not having been porked by a dog, anal
Razovic!
Post by Michael Ejercito
WIPE, the diarrhoea from your jewloving mouth, asshole!
Stop projecting your OWN deviated practices onto straight people, you
perverted serb nazi swine!
--
Michael about The Rectum's pathetic trolling on sci:
"The mangina has nowhere else to go."
MID: <mdasu2$vqr$***@dont-email.me>
NEMO

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

</quote>
Loose Cannon

teen victim.
The Peeler
2016-06-30 10:00:41 UTC
Those nazi bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Volusia County police say Brittany Lambsky seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.
In 2012, Lambsky allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.
Lambsky’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her alleged
teen victim.
FALSIFIED article! Do you subnormal nazitards have no decency and honour AT
ALL? It's a shame that humanity still produces scum of your sort!
Michael Ejercito
2016-06-30 13:35:43 UTC
On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 12:00:41 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
Those Grik bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Volusia County police say Brittany Lambsky seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.
In 2012, Lambsky allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.
Lambsky’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her alleged
teen victim.
GREAT article! Do we, subnormal semites got, no decency and honour AT,
ALL? It's a, shame that subhumanity still, produces semitic scum of, our sort!
It, IS anus!

G'up

There's no business like shoah business
Like no business I know
Everything about it is privations
Everything that 'Auschwitz'®™ will allow
Nowhere could you get those 'reparations'®™
When you are 'surviving'®™, and how!

There's no people like shoah people
They smile when they buy low
Yesterday we told 'em, you would go too
That night you open and there's a jew
Next day in your camp and they've hung a few
Let's go on with the show!
Loose Cannon
2016-06-30 15:10:55 UTC
"Nine British women arrested after oral sex competition on Greek island"

LOLOK! Can anyone imagine such a competition in which limey "men"
are involved? Not only will the limey sluts keel over laughing when
the limeys drop their pants... but the winner will, w/o doubt, be
one of the limey GUYS!

LOLOK!

Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nine-british-women-arrested-after-318205
The Peeler
2016-06-30 16:04:15 UTC
On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 06:35:43 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
[...]
Your "life" indeed "is anus". IOW, you are in the SHITS ...VERY DEEP!
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'ulp
Swallowing yet another big load, shiteating serb?

NEMO
2016-06-30 10:43:39 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
FAKE Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com> wrote:

[flush]

HE fucked a dog... that's SICK... but YOU married a PIG!!

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

</quote>
Loose Cannon

teen victim.
NEMO
2016-07-01 07:42:22 UTC
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-17023088
The 23-year-old neo-Nazi arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with neighbor's 15-year-old PIG was accused in 2012 of having sex
with at least two dogs.
That's SICK... but, at least, unlike you, that nazoid sub-louse
didn't MARRY the bloody PIG!

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

</quote>
The Peeler
2016-07-01 09:43:27 UTC
Those nazi bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
You are clutching at straws with your ridiculous FALSIFIED "articles", Loose
Sphincter!
Michael Ejercito
2016-07-01 13:16:49 UTC
On Fri, 1 Jul 2016 11:43:27 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
Those Grik bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
I am, clutching at, jew ani/recti with my, ridiculous FALSIFIED Grik BULL SKATA, Loose
Cannon!
You, ARE anus!

Let's go on with the show!
Loose Cannon

Michael Ejercito
2016-07-01 13:31:51 UTC
On Fri, 1 Jul 2016 13:23:10 +0000 (UTC), NOT Loose Cannon
"Fuck my beneficiaries, especially that whining jew 'holocaust'®™ monger Elie Weasel"
- Bernard L. Madoff (1938 - )
LOLOK!
LOMPO!

Let's go on with the show!
The Peeler
2016-07-01 14:12:38 UTC
On Fri, 01 Jul 2016 06:31:51 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Loose Cannon
"Nine British women arrested after oral sex competition on Greek island"
LOLOK! Can anyone imagine such a competition in which limey "men"
are involved? Not only will the limey sluts keel over laughing when
the limeys drop their pants... but the winner will, w/o doubt, be
one of the limey GUYS!
LOLOK!
Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nine-british-women-arrested-after-318205
LOMPO! Who'd doubt that *I* would be the winner at this cocksucking competition?
NOBODY!
2016-07-01 14:12:25 UTC
On Fri, 01 Jul 2016 06:16:49 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Peeler
Those nazi bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
You are clutching at straws with your ridiculous FALSIFIED "articles", Loose
Sphincter!
You, ARE anus!
I AM your supreme master, teacher and torturer, my bleeding punching bag! No
buts about it! <BG>
--
Anal Razovic's poem about the most importent thing in his "life":
"Shite, shite, glorious shite
2016-07-01 14:26:21 UTC
On Fri, 1 Jul 2016 16:12:25 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
On Fri, 01 Jul 2016 06:16:49 -0700, my, Srb pwner, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
LO!!!

Let's go on with the show!
NEMO

The Peeler
2016-07-01 15:12:27 UTC
On Fri, 01 Jul 2016 07:26:21 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Peeler
Those nazi bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
You are clutching at straws with your ridiculous FALSIFIED "articles", Loose
Sphincter!
You, ARE anus!
I AM your supreme master, teacher and torturer, my bleeding punching bag! No
buts about it! <BG>
None what, so ever master! <GB<
EXACTLY, slave!
G'ulp
Swallowing another big load of shit, serb shiteater?<BG>

Loose Cannon

teen victim.
NEMO

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

</quote>
The Peeler
Michael Ejercito
2016-07-08 13:49:02 UTC
On Fri, 8 Jul 2016 12:19:21 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
Those Grik bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
I'm, STILL trying to, cope with, my Grik trauma that I got, to be greeked by, a Grik PIG every day,
Loose Cannon! LMAO!
Of, COURSE you are anus! LMPP!

Let's go on with the show!
NEMO

The Peeler
2016-07-08 14:04:44 UTC
On Fri, 08 Jul 2016 06:49:02 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Those nazi bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Still trying to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
Of, COURSE you are anus! LMPP!
Of COURSE, I AM your supreme master, teacher and torturer, my bleeding
punching bag! No buts about it!
--
Michael analyzing anal Razovic:
"Apparently, you can only relate to other people by fantasizing about rectum
MID: <ae4fb23f-2205-4ed2-960f-***@la7g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2016-07-08 14:21:35 UTC
On Fri, 8 Jul 2016 16:04:44 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
On Fri, 08 Jul 2016 06:49:02 -0700, my, Srb pwner, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Those Grik bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
I'm, STILL trying to, cope with, my Grik trauma that I got, to be greeked by, a Grik PIG every day,
Loose Cannon! LMAO!
Of, COURSE you are anus! LMPP!
Of COURSE, I AM.
You, ARE anus!
I am, your supreme anus, student, torturee and bleeding
Grik greeking bag! No, buts about, it!
SO you keep, TELLING us anus!
G'ulp
Mouth, full of skata again anus? LO!

Let's go on with the show!
The Peeler
2016-07-08 14:23:25 UTC
On Fri, 08 Jul 2016 07:21:35 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Those nazi bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Still trying to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
Of, COURSE you are anus! LMPP!
Of COURSE, I AM your supreme master, teacher and torturer, my bleeding
punching bag! No buts about it!
G'ulp
The truth is hard to swallow for you, eh, psychopath? Shit is NOT so hard to
swallow for you, shiteating serb! LOL
2016-07-08 15:08:08 UTC
On Fri, 8 Jul 2016 16:23:25 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.Grik.anus.invalid> wrote:

[FLUHS]

Shut, up anus. Stick, a buttplug in, your Grik gob!

Let's go on with the show!
The Peeler
teen victim.
The Peeler
Michael Ejercito
2016-07-09 00:02:25 UTC
On Sat, 9 Jul 2016 00:34:22 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
Those Grik bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
I'm, STILL trying to, cope with, my Grik trauma that I got, to be greeked by, a Grik PIG every day,
Loose Cannon! LMAO!
You, TOLD us all ready innit anus! MORE, than once! LO!

Let's go on with the show!
The Peeler
2016-07-09 10:18:50 UTC
On Fri, 08 Jul 2016 17:02:25 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Those nazi bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Still trying to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
You, TOLD us all ready innit anus! MORE, than once! LO!
You can't face the truth about you nazi scum, anal Razovic? We will FORCE
you to keep swallowing it down, every day, psychopath!
MID: <RWvet.2816$***@newsfe16.iad>
Michael Ejercito
2016-07-09 13:21:50 UTC
On Sat, 9 Jul 2016 12:18:50 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.Grik.anus.invalid> wrote:

[FLUHS]

Stick, a buttplug in, it innit anus!

Let's go on with the show!
The Peeler
NEMO
2016-07-10 09:19:39 UTC
Okay, I admit it. So what's wrong with sucking on some cock once
in a while?
Did you HAVE to share this, you shiteating nazoid sub-louse?

I bet you especially like to suck the dicks of the bros to whom
you pimp your wife's HUGE ass for 65 cents... that way, you get
to combine your two greatest desires -- cocksucking and
shiteating!

And HOW is the PIG doing, anyway??

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

LOLOK!!
Loose Cannon
teen victim.
The Peeler
2016-07-12 20:27:48 UTC
Those nazi bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Still trying to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
--
Loose Sphincter whining about his "PIG": "The problem is my wife"!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
NEMO

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

LOLOK!!
Loose Cannon
2016-07-14 20:13:14 UTC
Those jew bitches are disgusting!

http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807

The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.

Volusia County police say Brianna Lambsky seduced her teen neighbor,

teen victim.
The Peeler
2016-07-14 20:20:48 UTC
Those nazi bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Still trying to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
--
Loose Sphincter publicly whining about its "PIG": "The problem is my wife"!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
NEMO

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

LOLOK!!
Loose Cannon

teen victim.
The Peeler
2016-07-19 21:13:36 UTC
Those nazi bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Still trying to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
--
Loose Sphincter whining in public about its "PIG": "The problem is my wife"!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
NEMO
2016-07-19 21:39:27 UTC
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old neo-Nazi arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old PIG was accused in 2012 of having sex with

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

</quote>
Loose Cannon

teen victim.
NEMO
didn't MARRY the bloody PIG!
The Peeler
2016-07-23 10:00:02 UTC
Those nazi bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
Still unable to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
Michael Ejercito
2016-07-23 13:19:12 UTC
On Sat, 23 Jul 2016 12:00:02 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.Grik.anus.invalid> wrote:

[FLUHS Grik skata]

--------------> Grik skata hole, where you Grik skunk you belong.

Let's go on with the show!
Loose Cannon

The Peeler
2016-07-23 16:24:01 UTC
On Sat, 23 Jul 2016 06:19:12 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Peeler
Those nazi bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
Still unable to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
G'ulp
Swallowing another big load, shiteating serb peasant? Just what is it with
you serb peasants?
--
Anal Razovic about herself:

Let's go on with the show!
The Peeler
2016-07-23 18:55:54 UTC
On Sat, 23 Jul 2016 10:20:22 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Those nazi bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
Still unable to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
G'ulp
Swallowing another big load, shiteating serb peasant? Just what is it with
you serb peasants?
G'ulp
Does shit taste THAT good to you serb peasants, shiteating serb?

Let's go on with the show!
The Peeler
2016-07-23 20:17:08 UTC
On Sat, 23 Jul 2016 12:38:21 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Those nazi bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
Still unable to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
G'ulp
Swallowing another big load, shiteating serb peasant? Just what is it with
you serb peasants?
G'ulp
Does shit taste THAT good to you serb peasants, shiteating serb?
G'ulp
...and again, shiteating serb?
--
Anal Razovic about her life experience:
"all I can see is SHITE!"

Let's go on with the show!
The Peeler
2016-07-23 21:27:00 UTC
On Sat, 23 Jul 2016 14:02:04 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Those nazi bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
Still unable to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
G'ulp
Swallowing another big load, shiteating serb peasant? Just what is it with
you serb peasants?
G'ulp
Does shit taste THAT good to you serb peasants, shiteating serb?
G'ulp
...and again, shiteating serb?
G'ulp
...and yet another load, shiteating serb?
Michael Ejercito

Let's go on with the show!
The Peeler
2016-07-23 21:56:30 UTC
On Sat, 23 Jul 2016 14:30:11 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Those nazi bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
Still unable to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
G'ulp
Swallowing another big load, shiteating serb peasant? Just what is it with
you serb peasants?
G'ulp
Does shit taste THAT good to you serb peasants, shiteating serb?
G'ulp
...and again, shiteating serb?
G'ulp
...and yet another load, shiteating serb?
G'ulp
You can never get enough of it, eh, shiteating serb?
Loose Cannon
2016-07-23 21:55:32 UTC
"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
NEMO
2016-07-23 21:54:10 UTC
You can easily find the film online, folks... just Google for her
name, and throw in "uncensored".

<quote>

Emily Gaythwaite, 18, was filmed performing a sex act on 24 men in Magaluf,
Majorca.

The British teen goes from man to man in her pink hotpants and white top
that struggles to cover her breasts. It seems the motivation for this record
breaking oral sex-fest was Emily Gaythwaite was promised a "holiday" for the
act. To her surprise "holiday" ended up being the name of one of the clubs
cocktails.

</quote>

She still has a LONG way to go to equal the nazoid sub-louse's record,
but it's a good start... LOLOK!!
Loose Cannon

Loose Cannon

degenerate nazoid lice...
Loose Cannon

degenerate nazoid lice...
Loose Cannon

degenerate nazoid lice...
Loose Cannon

degenerate nazoid lice...
Michael Ejecrito

degenerate nazoid lice...
Michael Ejercito
2016-07-20 18:29:07 UTC
On Wed, 20 Jul 2016 18:09:31 +0000 (UTC), Michael Ejecrito (not his
http://tinyurl.com/kibbutz
Into Sydney's expatriate neo-jew paedophile ring
Sick jew subfucks!
<TSSSSSSSSSK!>

Let's go on with the show!
The Peeler
2016-07-20 18:47:52 UTC
On Wed, 20 Jul 2016 11:29:07 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Loose Cannon
http://tinyurl.com/kppjbuc
Into Sydney's expatriate neo-Nazi paedophile ring
"I witnessed multiple acts of child abduction, drugging, child
sexual assault, torture and murder. Members of the paedophile
ring were sexually aroused by necrophilia, bestiality and sadism."
Much more material in the website cited above. Such sick, filthy,
degenerate nazoid lice...
Sick nazoid subfucks! If we nazis can't murder defenseless and weak
people, we will rape defenseless and weak children! It's a nazi thing!
...AND, obviously, a serb thing, as your last Balkan war proved, Razovic!
<TSSSSSSSSSK!>
Your colostomy bag leaking again, shit-for-brains?
Loose Cannon