jewess accused of seducing teen neighbor is infamous dog fucker
2016-05-09 22:37:31 UTC
On Mon, 9 May 2016 23:38:16 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
On Mon, 09 May 2016 13:26:12 -0700, my, Srb pwner, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
I'm, still trying to cope with, my trauma that I need, to get, greeked by, a fat Grik animal
every day, I'm poor Grik sod! LMAO!
You, ARE anus! LAMPO!
I AM, your supreme anus, student, torturee and bleeding Grik greeking bag! No,
buts about, it! <BG>
None what, so ever anus! <GB>
That's right, I AM, an anus! <BG>
You, ARE anus! <GB>
G'up to your homogroup, soc.culture.greek
G'up to our homogroup, soc.culture.greek
All ready, greeked up anus!
Not, only is my, Grik anus all, "greeked up", my entire, Grik "life" is anal, Razovic!
<BG>
It, IS anus! <GB>

G'up wrt, your homogroup, soc.culture.greek

*BTW* Why oh, WHY oh, why oh, why oh, why oh, WHY oh, WHY OH are, you
ALL WAYS with out any EXCEPTION such, an anus anus? FLOL

Off, you go to get, greeked wrt your gaping Grik anus! FLOL!!!!!

2016-05-09 22:46:52 UTC
On Mon, 09 May 2016 15:37:31 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by Michael Ejercito
Still trying to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a fat animal
every day, poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
You, ARE anus! LAMPO!
I AM your supreme master, teacher and torturer, my bleeding punching bag! No
buts about it! <BG>
None what, so ever master! <GB>
That's right, my slave!
You, ARE anus! <GB>
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'up to your homogroup, soc.culture.greek
F'up to your homegroup, alt.idiots
All ready, greeked up anus!
Not only your anus is all "greeked up", your entire "life" is, anal Razovic!
<BG>
It, IS anus! <GB>
G'up wrt, your homogroup, soc.culture.greek
*BTW* Why oh, WHY oh, why oh, why oh, why oh, WHY oh, WHY OH are, you
ALL WAYS with out any EXCEPTION such, an anus anus? FLOL
Off, you go to get, greeked wrt your gaping Grik anus! FLOL!!!!!
<BG> Poor sexually crippled psychotic idiot!
--
P-Dub to G. Razovic, the Serb sexual cripple:
"You are a nothing. You have no skills. You have no job. You have no
MID: <h6W8t.368009$***@newsfe03.iad>
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-10 00:36:32 UTC
On Tue, 10 May 2016 00:46:52 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
On Mon, 09 May 2016 15:37:31 -0700, my, Srb pwner, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
I'm, still trying to cope with, my trauma that I need, to get, greeked by, a fat Grik animal
every day, I'm poor Grik sod! LMAO!
You, ARE anus! LAMPO!
I AM, your supreme anus, student, torturee and bleeding Grik greeking bag! No,
buts about, it! <BG>
None what, so ever anus! <GB>
That's right, I AM, an anus! <BG>
You, ARE anus! <GB>
I AM, your supreme anus, student, torturee and bleeding Grik punching bag! No,
buts about, it! <BG>
None what, so ever anus! <GB>
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'up to your homogroup, soc.culture.greek
G'up to our homogroup, soc.culture.greek
All ready, greeked up anus!
Not, only is my, Grik anus all, "greeked up", my entire, Grik "life" is anal, Razovic!
<BG>
It, IS anus! <GB>
Of, COURSE Srb pwner! <G>
You, BET anus! <B>
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'up wrt, your homogroup, soc.culture.greek
Indeed Srb pwner!
You, BET again anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
*BTW* Why oh, WHY oh, why oh, why oh, why oh, WHY oh, WHY OH are, you
ALL WAYS with out any EXCEPTION such, an anus anus? FLOL
Good, question! Seems, looks, like it's, genetic Srb pwner. <G>
Of, COURSE it is anus! <B>
Post by Michael Ejercito
Off, you go to get, greeked wrt your gaping Grik anus! FLOL!!!!!
<BG> I'm, poor sexually crippled psychotic Grik idiot *wrt* my gaping anus!
<GB> You, ARE anus! *IOWA* No butts, about it what, so ever! *wrt*!

2016-05-10 10:06:29 UTC
On Mon, 09 May 2016 17:36:32 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
his master Michael, farted:

<FLUSH all the predictable, idiotic and psychotic NONSENSE by our sick
resident psychopath>

...and nothing's left! LOL
--
Nefesh about The Rectum:
"Now when the Revd tries to think,
MID: <a48017af-a595-4fd0-8275-***@y35g2000pre.googlegroups.com>
Loose Cannon
2016-05-13 09:38:40 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/kppjbuc

Into Sydney's expatriate neo-Nazi paedophile ring

"I witnessed multiple acts of child abduction, drugging, child
sexual assault, torture and murder. Members of the paedophile
ring were sexually aroused by necrophilia, bestiality and sadism."

Much more material in the website cited above. Such sick, filthy,
degenerate nazoid lice...
Loose Cannon
2016-05-13 14:15:16 UTC
Those jew bitches are disgusting!
http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
at least two dogs.
Volusia County police say Brittany Lambsky seduced her teen neighbor,
despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
the boy with alcohol and weed.
In 2012, Lambsky allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.
Lambsky’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her alleged
teen victim.
NEMO
2016-05-13 14:31:39 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
FAKE Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com> wrote:

[flush]

She fucked a dog... YOU married a PIG!

nazoid shiteater FAKE "Loose Cannon" whines about the PIG
it married... hilarious!

"I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was
the best I could do for a wife"... LOMPO!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
The Peeler
2016-05-13 14:35:36 UTC
Those jew bitches are disgusting!
Still trying to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a PIG every day,
poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
teen victim.
NEMO
2016-05-13 14:40:28 UTC
Still trying to cope with your trauma that you need to fuck a
PIG every day, poor Loose Sphincter? LMAO!
His PIG of a wife is so fat, that when three Black dudes fuck her
simultaneously, they talk to each other on their cellphones!

"I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
I could do for a wife." -- FAKE "Loose Cannon",
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

LOMPO!
Loose Cannon
teen victim.
The Peeler
2016-05-28 10:13:53 UTC
Those jew bitches are disgusting!
We KNOW what your problem is, Loose Sphincter! LOL
--
Loose Sphincter: "The problem is my wife"!
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-28 13:36:46 UTC
On Sat, 28 May 2016 12:13:53 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
Post by Loose Cannon
Those jew bitches are disgusting!
You, KNOW what my, problem is, Loose Cannon! LOL
EVERY ONE, knows anus! FLOL

G'up

2016-05-28 15:11:36 UTC
On Sat, 28 May 2016 06:36:46 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Those jew bitches are disgusting!
We KNOW what your problem is, Loose Sphincter! LOL
EVERY ONE, knows anus! FLOL
EVERYONE knows that HE is MARRIED to a FAT PIG and that you housebound idiot
ARE a FAT PIG!
Post by Michael Ejercito
G'ulp
Swallowed another big load of shit? Don't choke on it, you greedy shiteater!
--
Si1k from uk.rec.driving to psychotic Razovic:
"YOU shouldn't concern yourself with other people's lives. You have enough
MID: <1435554140386850269.570636me-***@news.aioe.org>
Michael Ejercito

2016-05-28 16:13:34 UTC
On Sat, 28 May 2016 08:23:39 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Those jew bitches are disgusting!
You, KNOW what my, problem is, Loose Cannon! LOL
EVERY ONE, knows anus! FLOL
EVERY ONE knows, that I AM, MARRIED to a FAT GRIK PIG and that I Greasebound
idiot AM, a FAT GRIK PIG to [sic][SIC!!!]!
They, DO anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You got that right!
Michael
ANOTHER inane 'follow up', gook?

"ME TOO"!

Michael

rjac@TheWorld.com (NEMO )
2016-05-28 11:09:46 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
FAKE Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com> wrote:

[flush]

But you MARRIED a PIG!!

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

</quote>
Loose Cannon

degenerate nazoid lice...
Loose Cannon

degenerate nazoid lice...
Shadow
2016-05-28 15:59:25 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/kppjbuc
Into Sydney's expatriate neo-Nazi paedophile ring
"I witnessed multiple acts of child abduction, drugging, child
sexual assault, torture and murder. Members of the paedophile
ring were sexually aroused by necrophilia, bestiality and sadism."
Much more material in the website cited above. Such sick, filthy,
degenerate nazoid lice...
Can't leave the child porn alone, loose sphincter ?

Something is very wrong inside of that thick skull of yours.

We get believe you are projecting.

David
Michael Ejercito
2016-05-28 16:02:50 UTC
Post by Shadow
Post by Loose Cannon
http://tinyurl.com/kppjbuc
Into Sydney's expatriate neo-Nazi paedophile ring
"I witnessed multiple acts of child abduction, drugging, child
sexual assault, torture and murder. Members of the paedophile
ring were sexually aroused by necrophilia, bestiality and sadism."
Much more material in the website cited above. Such sick, filthy,
degenerate nazoid lice...
Can't leave the child porn alone, loose sphincter ?
Something is very wrong inside of that thick skull of yours.
We get believe you are projecting.
Loose Cannon has a bad case of Judenhass.