Muslims get a taste of their own medicine in New Zealand.
Add Reply
נפש בר יוחאי
2019-03-15 19:15:57 UTC
Muslims get a taste of their own medicine in New Zealand. The Muslims have been murdering Christians and Jews in attacks similar to the one in New Zealand time and time again. Now they are getting a taste of their own medicine and it hurts don't it? What is the answer and the path to peace all over the earth? The Muslims need to voluntarily remove the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem so the Jews (the rightful custodians) of the Land of Israel can rebuild the Third Jewish Temple over the Rock of Moriah in the ancient city of Jerusalem, Israel.
w***@att.net
2019-03-15 19:20:26 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Muslims get a taste of their own medicine in New Zealand. The Muslims have been murdering Christians and Jews in attacks similar to the one in New Zealand time and time again. Now they are getting a taste of their own medicine and it hurts don't it? What is the answer and the path to peace all over the earth? The Muslims need to voluntarily remove the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem so the Jews (the rightful custodians) of the Land of Israel can rebuild the Third Jewish Temple over the Rock of Moriah in the ancient city of Jerusalem, Israel.
You seem to keep forgetting about your own issue over in Denver,
Israeli citizen.

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3830#p13672
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-03-15 19:30:18 UTC
In article <9c591a47-6449-4b60-b371-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

Go slurp some more jizz, old perv.

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
The Peeler
2019-03-15 20:50:43 UTC
On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 12:20:26 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-03-16 15:17:14 UTC
Post by w***@att.net
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Muslims get a taste of their own medicine in New Zealand. The Muslims have been murdering Christians and Jews in attacks similar to the one in New Zealand time and time again. Now they are getting a taste of their own medicine and it hurts don't it? What is the answer and the path to peace all over the earth? The Muslims need to voluntarily remove the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem so the Jews (the rightful custodians) of the Land of Israel can rebuild the Third Jewish Temple over the Rock of Moriah in the ancient city of Jerusalem, Israel.
You seem to keep forgetting about your own issue over in Denver,
Israeli citizen.
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3830#p13672
You sure are interested in queer relations.

Michael
w***@att.net
2019-03-16 17:36:44 UTC
You sure are interested in queer relations.
You are sure are interested in miscegenation. No doubt you will
continue to post miscegenation porn on this newsgroup and jack to
it, because that is as close as you will come to actually achieving
it - although I hesitate to use that word - since miscegenation can
hardly be established as an "achievement." When Nemo/Lambsky of
Toronto's Church Street plows another asshole, is that an
"achievement?" I think not.
Michael Ejercito
2019-03-16 17:38:48 UTC
Post by w***@att.net
Post by Michael Ejercito
You sure are interested in queer relations.
You are sure are interested in miscegenation. No doubt you will
continue to post miscegenation porn on this newsgroup and jack to
it, because that is as close as you will come to actually achieving
it - although I hesitate to use that word - since miscegenation can
hardly be established as an "achievement." When Nemo/Lambsky of
Toronto's Church Street plows another asshole, is that an
"achievement?" I think not.
Miscegenation is love.

Miscegenation creates life.

Michael
w***@att.net
2019-03-16 17:41:50 UTC
Miscegenation is love.
Miscegenation is sexual perversion.
NEMO
2019-03-16 22:52:18 UTC
In article <592f5dff-3a42-4610-ae3e-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

Still waiting to hear why this cocksucking nazoid slut (aka
"Savitri Devi") loved Brown Dick. This was her husband, ya
know:

Look it up, jizz-mop.
w***@att.net
2019-03-17 06:12:06 UTC
Post by Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
Still waiting to hear why this cocksucking nazoid slut (aka
"Savitri Devi") loved Brown Dick. This was her husband, ya
http://www.savitridevi.org/images/photo-mukherji2.jpg
Look it up, jizz-mop.
The only thing you "look up" are peckers on Toronto's Church
Street, you sodomizing Jew douchebag.
The Peeler
2019-03-17 09:03:21 UTC
On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 23:12:06 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

נפש בר יוחאי
Maybe the Nazi hunters will fuck your dope up.
Michael Ejercito
2019-03-18 17:11:19 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by w***@att.net
Post by Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
Still waiting to hear why this cocksucking nazoid slut (aka
"Savitri Devi") loved Brown Dick. This was her husband, ya
http://www.savitridevi.org/images/photo-mukherji2.jpg
Look it up, jizz-mop.
The only thing you "look up" are peckers on Toronto's Church
Street, you sodomizing Jew douchebag.
Maybe the Nazi hunters will fuck your dope up.
They are ready in case these nithings act out.

Michael
w***@att.net
2019-03-18 17:27:21 UTC
They are ready in case these nithings act out.
The only thing YOU are ready for is posting more porn,
you puke-skinned Mongoloid bastard.
p***@gmail.com
2019-03-18 18:22:53 UTC
i don't know about erecto, but be very wary of נפש בר יוחאי. my sources say that he/it is actually a minor demon let loose from the bowls of hell to cause havoc among humans. it takes many forms. jumping from host to host. it has been seen as a mongoose, a snake, and many different humans. poor charles ng was possessed by this demon and committed foul acts. it has been said that ted bundy was also possessed by it.
w***@att.net
Piss on that Jew bastard.
The Peeler
2019-03-18 19:56:37 UTC
On Mon, 18 Mar 2019 11:24:50 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/
2019-03-18 22:03:22 UTC
In article <ba35db63-e245-4ff7-b182-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

Look what the executioner does to this nazoid sub-louse!

A true keeper... esp. the part when the hangman sticks his
fingers into the nazoid's eyes:

(you can skip to 0:30)

May ALL nazoids die like this... but SLOWER!

נפש בר יוחאי
Were demons alright. They call u devil dogs.
The Peeler
2019-03-18 19:40:03 UTC
On Mon, 18 Mar 2019 11:22:53 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com, better
known as "Moose in Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2019-03-18 19:56:29 UTC
On Mon, 18 Mar 2019 10:27:21 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-03-18 22:02:59 UTC
In article <ca7c31a8-87df-4937-a213-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

YO Walt "Pigshit" Hampton: WTF is this Nazi soldier doing!?

HUH??

TSSSK!
Michael Ejercito
2019-03-17 17:38:16 UTC
Post by w***@att.net
Post by Michael Ejercito
Miscegenation is love.
Miscegenation is sexual perversion.
How can it possibly be perversion?

Two beautiful couples.

A web page about the wedding of a couple.

http://www.virginiaandquan.com/

Girl Meets Boy
Ginny attended VCU in Richmond, VA with many of her closest high school
friends from Northern Virginia. She studied creative advertising, spent
countless hours at the James River, always finding new ways to get involved
in a number of creative projects, and some would say single-handedly
supported Lamplighter Coffee for a few semesters.

Quan, also from Northern Virginia, started in their exercise science program
and spent most days pursuing passions for anything from pick-up basketball
to starting an art-inspired clothing line.

In 2011, Ginny and Quan were introduced by mutual friends on Cary St in
Richmond. Over the next year in "The Fan", Ginny and Quan got closer
between downtown concerts, river days, and most importantly - Sunday pho’
dining. Ginny fit right in to help out with Quan's 2012 project with Active
Soul Design and some might say between creative inspiration and nights out
on the town their match was made.

In 2013, the two officially started dating and haven’t looked back since. In
2014 they moved in together with two of the groomsmen on Maplewood Avenue in
Richmond. This created quite an episode of "Friends" -esk open door policy
for the household; a policy that still holds true in their house today.

In 2016, the two decided to move back to Northern Virginia to pursue their
career dreams. After such a monumental chapter of their lives, Richmond was
hard to leave, but looking back Ginny would say it was the best decision
they ever made. Since, Quan has started his own personal training company
and has excelled immensely in his own growth. Ginny took a job at WILL
Interactive handling a wide array of design projects and expanding her skill
set every day.

In April 2017, while Ginny was in Richmond for what she thought was a
photoshoot for Quan's personal training company, he surprised her by getting
down on one knee in Church Hill, overlooking Richmond, where it all began.

If you were to ask anyone that has watched the love story unravel, I think
while a few slight variations may arise, we would all agree, that the pair
are strong enough to have the foundation of years of friendship, lucky
enough to have a village of family in support, and between them (and their
two fur babies) the love is unmatched.

And the adventure is truly just beginning.

Written by:

Melanie Savia, Bridesmaid

And finally, Tek writes about his own experiences.

http://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.israel/usovpMOmid8/rN1z3rJuBgAJ

The first time I ever had sexual intercourse with an Asian woman was on
Okinawa. A friend of mine led me into a brothel called Hotel Judy in Koza.
The Mamasan sat behind a glass enclosure. We each paid her $15.00. My
friend went in a different room than me. I went in a room with a bed, a
chair and a set of hook hangers on the wall. She came in at about 100lbs.
All she had on was panties and since I'd never had to pay for it before I
was still dressed. She took her panties off and put them on the hook. Then
I took all my clothes off. So far not a word had been spoken. She was on
the bed then I got on there and she turned her head to the side. So I
turned her head and started kissing her deep French and she melted in my
arms. I had paid for what was called a "SHORT-TIME" that was 15 minutes. I
can honestly say she was one of the most affectionate women I had ever made
love to. When it was over still no word had been said. She cleaned up and
I cleaned up and we both left through different doors. If that would have
been you she probably would have puked on you.

p***@gmail.com
2019-03-15 19:38:59 UTC
you're group thinking. in your mind some extreme muslims are terrorists. therefore all muslims are terrorists and deserve to be murdered.
w***@att.net
2019-03-15 19:44:30 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
you're group thinking.
If it looks like feces, drops like feces, piles up like feces, smell like
feces, and is constantly referenced by Jews, it most likely IS feces.
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-03-15 20:03:42 UTC
Post by w***@att.net
If it looks like feces, drops like feces, piles up like feces, smell like
feces, and is constantly
Eaten by you... then yes, it is feces.

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
The Peeler

The Peeler
2019-03-18 18:50:25 UTC
They had it coming

http://tiny.cc/sf173y
The Peeler
2019-03-18 19:39:56 UTC
On Mon, 18 Mar 2019 14:50:25 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
We nazis had it coming
http://tinyurl.com/y6ld8f4e
Indeed! ALWAYS AGAIN, Loose Sphincter!
w***@att.net
2019-03-18 19:45:22 UTC
They had it coming
http://tiny.cc/sf173y
Excellent solution to the Jew problem!
The Peeler
2019-03-18 21:18:58 UTC
On Mon, 18 Mar 2019 12:45:22 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/FhEHP2q.jpg
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-03-18 22:02:16 UTC
In article <591e53a7-4078-4d12-91f4-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

A very surprised nazi soldier:

"Ach! But Shitler promized ve vill rule das vorld!"

TSSK!
NEMO
2019-03-18 22:01:51 UTC
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
What do you think(?), shiteating freak?
plainolamerican
2019-03-18 20:03:20 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Muslims get a taste of their own medicine in New Zealand. The Muslims have been murdering Christians and Jews in attacks similar to the one in New Zealand time and time again. Now they are getting a taste of their own medicine and it hurts don't it? What is the answer and the path to peace all over the earth? The Muslims need to voluntarily remove the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem so the Jews (the rightful custodians) of the Land of Israel can rebuild the Third Jewish Temple over the Rock of Moriah in the ancient city of Jerusalem, Israel.
it's fun watching jews, xians and muzzies try to kill each other into extinction.