Keeping Rejecto Out Of QMPL
2018-11-06 18:22:42 UTC
...maybe...

https://www.rt.com/news/411024-sexbots-digisexuals-inevitable-robots/
The Peeler
2018-11-06 19:43:59 UTC
On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 13:22:42 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

stuck up her arse:
2018-11-07 14:14:36 UTC
...maybe...
https://www.rt.com/news/411024-sexbots-digisexuals-inevitable-robots/
You must want the one with the oversize dildo.

2018-11-08 07:13:03 UTC
...maybe...
https://www.rt.com/news/411024-sexbots-digisexuals-inevitable-robots/
You must want the one with the oversize dildo.
Michael
You must be Gooked with slanty eyes:

https://www.facebook.com/michael.ejercito.9
The Peeler
2018-11-08 09:58:20 UTC
On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 23:13:03 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to your homegroup alt.homosexual

2018-11-08 13:58:37 UTC
...maybe...
https://www.rt.com/news/411024-sexbots-digisexuals-inevitable-robots/
You must want the one with the oversize dildo.
Michael
https://www.facebook.com/michael.ejercito.9
There would be nothing wrong with that.

There is EVERYTHING wrong with that.
The Peeler
2018-11-08 19:03:41 UTC
On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 10:14:38 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
2018-11-09 14:19:49 UTC
You must want the one with the oversize dildo.
Michael
https://www.facebook.com/michael.ejercito.9
There would be nothing wrong with that.
There is EVERYTHING wrong with that.
Wrong.

You are just jealous because so many with slant eyes are in loving
relationships!

Such loving relationships! Imagine what the miscegenation is like!

Michael
Ofay
2018-11-09 15:50:47 UTC
http://i.imgur.com/8iMzE9x.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nNVDL7E.jpg
why are you posting on this ng? i'll give you my reason. it's to help expose the crimes of the state of israel against the palestinians, and to set right the wrongs committed by the allies during ww2. what's your excuse?
The Peeler
2018-11-09 18:12:18 UTC
On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 07:50:47 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more stench:

<FLUSH the disgusting nazi hypocrite's usual sick hypocritical bullshit
unread again>

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting nazi pig?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about himself:
"I'm an ethnic German and have no guilt whatsoever concerning the
MID: <ebc65f30-e1d5-4e80-9bb6-***@googlegroups.com>
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-11-11 03:24:19 UTC
Post by Ofay
You must want the one with the oversize dildo.
Michael
https://www.facebook.com/michael.ejercito.9
There would be nothing wrong with that.
There is EVERYTHING wrong with that.
Wrong.
You are just jealous because so many with slant eyes are in loving
relationships!
http://i.imgur.com/8iMzE9x.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nNVDL7E.jpg
Such loving relationships! Imagine what the miscegenation is like!
Michael
why are you posting on this ng? i'll give you my reason. it's to help expose the crimes of the state of israel against the palestinians, and to set right the wrongs committed by the allies during ww2. what's your excuse?
In other words you are a disloyal fuck anti-American anti-Israel Muslim terrorist that should be lined up against a wall and gunned down.

נפש בר יוחאי
2018-11-09 17:45:21 UTC
Your face resembles the asshole of a goat full of lymes disease. You are the great SOCKMAN. You gained that name because you masturbate into your dirty socks because you are a dirty, nasty, goy cocksucker. You masturbate and think of fucking Nancy Pelosi in the ass while her husband whips you with palm branches you simpleton sons-the-bitch homosexual queer fuck.
Ofay
2018-11-09 20:02:23 UTC
and i thought i was a vulgarian. hooooo dogggy
The Peeler
2018-11-09 21:03:06 UTC
On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 12:02:23 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more stench:

<FLUSH the disgusting nazi hypocrite's usual hypocritical bullshit>

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about his eyeing of his schoolmates' dicks:
"I was one of the few guys in gym class to have skin intact.
MID: <0fb300f4-e4ea-4d5a-b66c-***@u7g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>
Carolina Reb
2018-11-09 23:52:55 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
...maybe...
https://www.rt.com/news/411024-sexbots-digisexuals-inevitable-robots/
Your face resembles the asshole of a goat full of lymes disease. You are the great SOCKMAN. You gained that name because you masturbate into your dirty socks because you are a dirty, nasty, goy cocksucker. You masturbate and think of fucking Nancy Pelosi in the ass while her husband whips you with palm branches you simpleton sons-the-bitch homosexual queer fuck.
That off-the-wall Non Sequitur remark does not address the issue of
your residing in the state of Colorado, which has installed a homosexual
Jew for a governor. Does this homosexual Jew also possess Israeli
citizenship like yourself? Is he "kosher?" Does he have a "partner?"
If so, does the "partner" become the "first lady" or the "first man" of
Colorado? Inquiring minds want to know!
The Peeler
2018-11-10 00:22:44 UTC
On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 15:52:55 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
נפש בר יוחאי
Look fuck. You have no authority to determine who is and American and who is not. You are just a yes man shumuck kissing ass and jacking-off to keep yourself alive. That you are interested in our new Governor, look him up on wiki asslicker.
Carolina Reb
So this homosexual Jew is "kosher" then?
The Peeler
2018-11-11 09:29:58 UTC
On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 00:41:02 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your gay crap belongs

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
נפש בר יוחאי
Look yo stupid asshole. KOSHER means fit to eat.
Carolina Reb
2018-11-11 21:28:54 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
[...]
From what I have learned on this newsgroup derived from reading of the
adventures of Rejecto in the QMPL, "to eat" is a "gay" vernacular
for homosexuals performing oral sex. That being the case, I can well
imagine that the homosexual Jew, who is the forthcoming governor of
the state of Colorado, is well adept at this practice.
The Peeler
2018-11-11 21:37:39 UTC
On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 13:28:54 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
All jews are deviant fags. All of them.
The Peeler
2018-11-12 09:51:49 UTC
On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 23:37:36 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
All jews are deviant fags. All of them.
Stop projecting your OWN perversions onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!
2018-11-12 13:49:26 UTC
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
So this homosexual Jew is "kosher" then?
Look yo stupid asshole. KOSHER means fit to eat.
From what I have learned on this newsgroup derived from reading of the
adventures of Rejecto in the QMPL, "to eat" is a "gay" vernacular
for homosexuals performing oral sex. That being the case, I can well
imagine that the homosexual Jew, who is the forthcoming governor of
the state of Colorado, is well adept at this practice.
All jews are deviant fags. All of them.
Wrong.

Tek is neither fag nor deviant.

Neither is Ben Shapiro.

Neither is Judith Bergman.

Neither is William A. Levinson.

Neither is Dennis Prager.

נפש בר יוחאי
2018-11-12 18:05:46 UTC
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
[...]
From what I have learned on this newsgroup derived from reading of the
adventures of Rejecto in the QMPL, "to eat" is a "gay" vernacular
for homosexuals performing oral sex. That being the case, I can well
imagine that the homosexual Jew, who is the forthcoming governor of
the state of Colorado, is well adept at this practice.
All jews are deviant fags. All of them.
No true, but there was a significant amount of homosexuals and Lesbians in the Nazi ranks.

Michael Ejercito
2018-11-13 12:56:11 UTC
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Look yo stupid asshole. KOSHER means fit to eat.
From what I have learned on this newsgroup derived from reading of the
adventures of Rejecto in the QMPL, "to eat" is a "gay" vernacular
for homosexuals performing oral sex. That being the case, I can well
imagine that the homosexual Jew, who is the forthcoming governor of
the state of Colorado, is well adept at this practice.
All jews are deviant fags. All of them.
No true, but there was a significant amount of homosexuals and Lesbians in
the Nazi ranks. http://youtu.be/9j1qkorFszY
Thank NEMO for sharing this.

http://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.israel/yFGarfajSuk/AUSTtLfzCgAJ

Ludwig Lenz worked at the Sex Research Institute in Berlin, which was
destroyed by Hitler's Brown Shirts in 1933 likely because its records,
including 40,000 confessions from members of the Nazi Party, would
have exposed the sexual perversions of Nazi leadership. Lenz said that
"not ten percent of the men who, in 1933, took the fate of Germany into
their hands, were sexually normal."

In fact, the Nazi Party began in a gay bar in Munich, and Ernst Roehm,
Hitler's right hand in the early days of Nazism, was well-known for his
taste in young boys. William Shirer says in his definitive "Rise and
Fall of the Third Reich," not only that Roehm was "important in the
rise of Hitler," but also "like so many of the early Nazis, (he was)
a homosexual."

2018-11-12 05:07:39 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
[...]
From what I have learned on this newsgroup derived from reading of the
adventures of Rejecto in the QMPL, "to eat" is a "gay" vernacular
for homosexuals performing oral sex. That being the case, I can well
imagine that the homosexual Jew, who is the forthcoming governor of
the state of Colorado, is well adept at this practice.
Look I do not condone or approve of the LGBTQ agenda. Neither do the people I kick with on Eretz Israel that are Sephardic, Yemenite Moroccan some of who are policemen and retired policemen. I'll let you know a little, itty, bitty fact; You've heard of Yigal Amir? We stood next to each other while davining in shul a few times and I'm proud of that. As far as this new governor goes, he was elected legally as far as I know an since I'm not a criminal I accept his election, and I thank G-d it is not my responsibility to protect him.
I suppose he was (legally). Does that make it right? Do you Jews
even have a concept of "right" and "wrong" except for the overriding
concept of "is it good for the Jews"? Apparently having a homosexual
for a governor of ANY state, as long as he is a Jew, is "good for the
Jews."

"Thank God you don't have to defend him?" OK. I can buy "you are not
a criminal," but "you accept his election?" So, what is your position
here? It appears that you are accepting stolen goods, even though
you did not do the stealing. Is a homosexual Jew President of the
United States a possibility? Although I do not know Donald Trump
personally, I can unequivocally tell you Donald Trump is NOT a
homosexual! I have contributed to his campaign and have received
photographs of The Donald and Melania. I KNOW that pisses you Jews
off, but just deal with it because that is the way it is. Do I have
to tell you in detail what homosexuals do? I think not. Just look
at the online porn posted by Rejecto and his cohorts on this
newsgroup. You will get the picture as I am aware of your own
graphic, if verbal, representations of your on sexual misadventures.
It appears you are in a very uncomfortable position. You are trying
to defend a homosexual Jew just because he is the governor of Colorado.
Does your defense of Jews also extend to NEMO/LAMBSKY of Toronto?
Does your defense of homosexuals ANYWHERE demand your acceptance
if they are Jews?

Inquiring minds want to know!
The Peeler
2018-11-12 09:40:38 UTC
On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 21:07:39 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
נפש בר יוחאי
Look asshole I voted for Trump too and also received the pictures. It is not my fault nor Jews on the rights fault that our Jewish, Democrat, Homosexual Governor was elected. I'm an Independent and did not vote for him. I can also tell you it is not in the G-d of Avraham, Yitzchak and Jacob aka Israel's plan for the advancement of the LGBTQ agenda. Nor is it accepted by right wing Jews of whom a majority are Orthodox, but without and world wide revolution to put down the left that includes the LGBTQ community nothing will change for the better. The left and their values are those of a corrupt morality and anyone with any true common sense that can admit they know right from wrong will never submit the corruption of the left.
Carolina Reb
2018-11-12 20:19:01 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
[...]
From what I have learned on this newsgroup derived from reading of the
[...]
Almost all Jews are of the political "left," just as almost all Jews
support the Israeli state in the Levant. When Roosevelt's B-17s were
bombing the Third Reich, the pilots were told to "bomb Germans," and
not to distinguish between "good Germans" and "bad Germans." They
were given orders to bomb Germany, which they did.

So it is with you Jews. The vast majority of Jews support "gay" rights.
It is also no coincidence that most homosexuals are on the "left"
politically and they, along with Jews, have been known to swing close
elections in some jurisdictions. You have Jewish blood in your veins
and there is nothing that can be done about it.

You may try to become a Marino Jew if you wish. Some of your fore-bearers
tried it a few centuries back when they migrated into the New World.
However, it did nothing to hide their Jewish behavior and characteristics,
so I would advise against it.
The Peeler
2018-11-12 21:43:14 UTC
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 12:19:01 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

נפש בר יוחאי
Look twrip I have nothing to be ashamed of and the place where you are getting your information must be in the ass of some constipated German pig.
Carolina Reb
2018-11-13 02:09:20 UTC
You have EVERYTHING to be ashamed of. You are a Jew.
The Peeler
2018-11-13 09:19:13 UTC
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 18:09:20 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

http://i.imgur.com/FhEHP2q.jpg
2018-11-13 12:53:13 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Look twrip I have nothing to be ashamed of
You have EVERYTHING to be ashamed of. You are a Jew.
That means he is better than you.

2018-11-13 15:00:17 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Look twrip I have nothing to be ashamed of
You have EVERYTHING to be ashamed of. You are a Jew.
That means he is better than you.
That means "Israeli citizen" needs to get the fuck over to Israel
where he belongs, and YOU, you slanty-eyed Mongoloid bastard, need
to get the fuck back over to Asia where YOU belong!
The Peeler
2018-11-13 17:08:31 UTC
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 07:00:17 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs.

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
Ofay
constipated german pigs were the norm at one time. however, modern vetitarianism and jewish practice have put this phenomenon in the back seat of porcine misery.
The Peeler
2018-11-13 17:09:49 UTC
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 08:39:16 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more stench:

<FLUSH the disgusting nazi hypocrite's usual disgusting hypocritical
bullshit unread again>

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about his use of metamphetamine, the hip drug
of homos:
MID: <c4cabb1d-9c2d-4187-884a-***@googlegroups.com>
Ofay
as a jew, i take no offense at your post. i'm prolly 6% jewish, and do not worship the state of israel.
The Peeler
2018-11-13 17:11:03 UTC
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 08:38:03 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more stench:

<FLUSH the disgusting nazi hypocrite's latest disgusting hypocritical

Carolina Reb
2018-11-13 18:03:55 UTC
Post by Ofay
as a jew, i take no offense at your post. i'm prolly 6% jewish, and do not worship the state of israel.
My posts on this newsgroup are designed to inform. Anyone or
anything taken offense over them is only secondary to me.
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-11-13 18:28:35 UTC
Me no give um a shit.
Carolina Reb
2018-11-13 19:44:29 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Ofay
as a jew, i take no offense at your post. i'm prolly 6% jewish, and do not worship the state of israel.
My posts on this newsgroup are designed to inform. Anyone or
anything taken offense over them is only secondary to me.
Me no give um a shit.
The only thing I would be interested in hearing from you, "Israeli
citizen," is to exercise your proclaimed citizenship and board the
next El Al with your Israeli passport and one-way ticket in hand,
and take up your residency in the land of your choice....that pest-hole
in the Levant which your fellow citizens stole from the Palestinians.
The Peeler
2018-11-13 20:16:46 UTC
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 11:44:29 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
2018-11-13 20:22:52 UTC
In article <88213651-239e-4da9-b7e9-***@googlegroups.com>,

Nazi soldiers having fun in the Russian winter:

TSSK!
Carolina Reb
2018-11-13 20:30:41 UTC
[shit
I will be back tomorrow to fuck with you, Jew. Meanwhile,
have another slice of your favorite subject:

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/poop-picture-id186825263
NEMO
2018-11-13 20:45:45 UTC
In article <cd288e28-cf43-4c17-8311-***@googlegroups.com>,

Stalin Shiftin' Shitty Shitler down the shitter: http://tinyurl.com/lbx6quk

LOL!
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-11-13 20:53:41 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Ofay
as a jew, i take no offense at your post. i'm prolly 6% jewish, and do not worship the state of israel.
My posts on this newsgroup are designed to inform. Anyone or
anything taken offense over them is only secondary to me.
Me no give um a shit.
The only thing I would be interested in hearing from you, "Israeli
citizen," is to exercise your proclaimed citizenship and board the
next El Al with your Israeli passport and one-way ticket in hand,
and take up your residency in the land of your choice....that pest-hole
in the Levant which your fellow citizens stole from the Palestinians.
You can pass on you dead fuck.

The Peeler
2018-11-13 20:15:29 UTC
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 10:03:55 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg