Where's Waldo?
2019-05-12 04:12:58 UTC
In this case, Waldo is a jew. It's difficult to find the jew in his
natural habitat
2019-05-12 06:00:57 UTC
In this case, Waldo is a jew. It's difficult to find the jew in his
natural habitat
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cUV6DVmRwHw/TvDlzYXvhlI/AAAAAAAABtU/_r0iZtgqrH4/s1600/Schindler+6+Toilet.jpg
The Jew obsession with excrement has been well-established in the
historical record:

https://bryanostergaard.com/blog/2018/07/14/on-the-jews-and-their-obsession-with-feces/

Here on this newsgroup, all one need do to confirm this characteristic
of the Jew identity, is to simply study the multitude the multitude of
double-header....two for the price of one, if you will.
The Peeler
2019-05-12 08:47:53 UTC
On Sun, 12 May 2019 02:00:57 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs

The old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

dolf
2019-05-12 09:35:14 UTC
Cease with the saT.U.R.D.ay diatribe as #364 cause célèbre: #364 x 4 + #371
= #1827 - liturgical calendar / Eucharist

— GRIO BLITZKRIEG: SO WHAT’S IT GOING TO BE MR MACRON (YES OR NO)?

(c) 2019 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 12 May, 2019

DOLF @ 0152 HOURS ON 9 MAY 2019: Your democracy is at risk ...

YOUTUBE: “Danger Will Robinson”

So what’s it going to be Mr Macron: 'Yes or No?'"

MACRON CAMP SEEKS RESET AFTER EU CAMPAIGN 'FALSE START'
“By picking European affairs minister Nathalie Loiseau, a career diplomat
once described as "Macron's secret weapon" in Brexit talks, the president
was hoping to capitalize on her expert knowledge of EU affairs and her
Catholic background to expand his appeal beyond centrists to more
conservative voters.

But Loiseau, who has no political campaign experience, has got off to a
shaky start, with a series of gaffes that have put Macron's team on the
defensive on a subject the French leader considered his forte.

— HELL’S CLAMOUR —

“OH YELLOW SHIRTS.
PARIS IS BURNING.
AN OLD DAME FLIRTS.
HELL HAS YEARNING.
FOR YOUR COHORTS. {@6: Sup: 11 (#268); Ego: 45 (#312 - *CONTRADICTION*)}
A PAGE OF TURNING. {@7: Sup: 44 (#312 - *CONTRADICTION*); Ego: 46 (#358)}
FRATERNITÉ AU MORTS.”

YOUTUBE: "Paradise By The Dashboard Light (Meat Loaf)

And Loiseau caused more unease in secular circles when she invited
journalists to join her for celebrations marking the Christian festival
Palm Sunday 14 April 2019.”
[<https://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-politics/macron-camp-seeks-reset-after-eu-campaign-false-start-idUSKCN1SD1YH>]

FASCIST IDENTITY IS A QUESTION ON LOVE AND NATURE FIRST POSED BY GERHARD
KITTEL WHO JOINED THE NAZI PARTY IN MAY 1933.

ADVANCED FORBIDDING MARRIAGE OR SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH NON-JEWS JUNE 1933
PRIOR TO NUREMBERG LAWS OF 15 SEPTEMBER 1935.

WITH NATURE-GENESIS DEFINED IN VOL 1 OF THE THEOLOGICAL DICTIONARY OF THE
NEW TESTAMENT (TWNT / TDNT) ON JULY 1933.

THAT CHRISTIAN BELIEF AS TO SEXUAL IDENTITY AND POLITICS BEING
NON-DIFFERENTIATED...

AS CHRISTIANS SUCH AS THOSE CELEBRATIONS MARKING THE CHRISTIAN FESTIVAL
PALM SUNDAY 14 APRIL 2019 WELL KNOW.

LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0559 HOURS ON
11 MAY 2019: "That is gibberish."

ALEX SARANDANSKI @ 2106 HOURS ON 9 MAY 2019: "Dolf Boek incorrect. {@1:
Sup: 56 (#56); Ego: 49 (#49)},

But if u think that I ges that's why you're probably still single. {@2:
Sup: 73 (#129); Ego: 37 (#86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD {%10})},

I anticipated your reply which gave me a nice tickle just like clockwork.
{@3: Sup: 56 (#185 - I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN BEHAVIOUR {%25}); Ego: 41
(#127)},

Take yr meds then see if u can think of something.. {@4: Sup: 73 (#258: SEE
KANT’S IDEA ON LACK OF REASON AND SELF DELUSION); Ego: 66 (#193)},

DOLF @ 2112 HOURS ON 9 MAY 2019: "I rest my case on your own self
justification being a delusional reality of nothing but fictions...

THERE ARE SOME FRENCH PERSONS OUT THERE WHOM BELIEVE WE ARE BEING ENTIRELY
DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS MR MACRON BY MIMICKING THE LYRICS OF THE SONG
PARADISE BY THE DASHBOARD LIGHT WHICH HAS REFERENCES TO

WE WERE BARELY 17 YO
WHAT'S IT GONNA BE BOY: YES OR NO?

THE TRUTH IS THAT UPON THE ROCK DETAILED BELOW THERE ARE TWO YEARS VISIBLE
- 1786 AND 1787 - DATING THE INSCRIPTION TO A FEW YEARS BEFORE THE FRENCH
REVOLUTION.

IF WE CONSIDER THE YEAR 1786 AND THE DATE 15 AUGUST 1769 WHEN NAPOLÉON
BONAPARTE WAS BORN

1786 - 1769 = 17 YEARS

YOUTUBE: "'Napoleon Macron': French President accused of arrogance for
harsh comments to ministers"

IMMANUEL KANT’S PROLEGOMENA IDEA @258: “He indisputably proved that it is
wholly impossible for reason to think such a connection a priori and from
concepts, because this connection contains necessity; and it is simply not
to be seen how it could be, that because something is, something else
necessarily must also be, and therefore how the concept of such a
connection could be introduced a priori.

From this he concluded that reason completely and fully deceives herself
with this concept, falsely taking it for her own child, when it is really
nothing but a bastard of the imagination, which, impregnated by experience,
and having brought certain representations under the law of association,
passes off the resulting subjective necessity (i.e., habit) for an
objective necessity (from insight).

From which he concluded that reason has no power at all to think such
connections, not even merely in general, because its concepts would then be
bare fictions, and all of its cognitions allegedly established a priori
would be nothing but falsely marked ordinary experiences; which is so much
as to say that there is no metaphysics at all, and cannot be any.

As premature and erroneous as his conclusion was, nevertheless it was at
least founded on inquiry, and this inquiry was of sufficient value, that
the best minds of his time might have come together to solve (more happily
if possible) the problem in the sense in which he presented it, from which
a complete reform of the science must soon have arisen.” [pages 7-8]

Especially given the narrative of an earlier syncretism involving an
intervention over TRUMPS failed cemetery visit and prior to as intersecting
with MACRON's NATIONALISM v's PATRIOTISM speech at WORLD WAR I CENTENNIAL
COMMEMORATIONS within FRANCE ...

— TIME DIDN'T DENY —

“YE BE NOT
FORGOTTEN.
AS THEY ROT {ie. US corruption on the part of officials}.
SOIL SODDEN.

WE REMEMBER.
OF VALOUR BORN.
FAITHFUL FOREVER.
ER EVE NOR MORN.”

[ANZAC Centennial 25 April 2018]

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Time%20Didn't%20Deny%2020180425.pdf>

NICK MILLER (SYDNEY MORNING HERALD) @ 2332 HOURS ON 11 NOVEMBER 2018:
"NATIONALISM IS A BETRAYAL OF PATRIOTISM: FRANCE'S PRESIDENT LECTURES THE
POWERFUL: (PARIS) By the grave of an unknown soldier, under Napoleon’s
grand arch, at the centenary of the end of a great, terrible war, France’s
president lectured the powerful.

The first world war’s lesson and legacy were clear, he said. Peace is hard
won and is fragile.

A century ago, after such loss, the world took a path of humiliation and
revenge and it fuelled the rise of nationalism and totalitarianism.

His audience, metres away, included presidents Donald Trump and Vladimir
Putin, and Recep Erdogan.

*NATIONALISM* *IS* *A* *BETRAYAL* *OF* *PATRIOTISM*, Emmanuel Macron
declared. A withdrawal into isolationism would be “a grave error that
future generations would very rightly make us responsible for”.

“The old demons are rising again, ready to wreak chaos and death,” he
warned. “History sometimes threatens to take its sinister course again.”

He wanted the 70 world leaders assembled there - including Australian
Governor-General Peter Cosgrove, seated just next to Putin - to renew a
pledge to honour the dead and “place peace above all else”.

Trump listened, leaning forward, his eyes narrow. He was one of the last to
applaud as the speech ended.”

MR MACRON YOU *TOLD* *LIES* UPON REMEMBRANCE / ARMISTICE 11 NOVEMBER 2018
COMMEMORATIONS TO SEVENTY SOVEREIGN HEADS OF STATE AND THE ROMAN CATHOLIC
CHURCH HAVE BEEN UNACCOUNTABLE ABOUT THE FRENCH PEOPLE’S NATIONALISM BEING
ENTIRELY AND ABSOLUTELY ANTI SEMITIC AS SOMETHING DENIED FOR 86 YEARS.

— ALL HAIL THE POTUS —
[Written 1124 hours (AEDT) 11 November 2018]

“WITH TRUMP YOU KNOW.
IT’S EITHER *FIRE* OR FURY.
OR *WATER* LOGGED.

THE *WIND* DOTH BLOW.
YET *SOIL* MAKES MERRY.
BY FIELDS LEFT UNTROD.”

JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO, AT A RALLY IN TEXAS, HE HAD SAID “*YOU* *KNOW* *WHAT*
*I* *AM*? *I’M* *A* *NATIONALIST*. *OK*? *I’M* *A* *NATIONALIST*…. *USE*
*THAT* *WORD*. *USE* *THAT* *WORD*”.

REMEMBRANCE DAY 2018@{
@1: Sup: 50 (#50); Ego: 80 (#80),
@2: Sup: 34 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}); Ego: 29 (#109),
@3: Sup: 8 (#92); Ego: 38 (#147),
@4: Sup: 5 (#97); Ego: 6 (#153),
@5: Sup: 33 (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3}); Ego: 20 (#173 - I AM
NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL LUST {%27}),
@6: Sup: 14 (#144); Ego: 8 (#181 - I LEND NOT A DEAF EAR TO THE WORDS
OF RIGHTEOUSNESS {%24} / I AM NOT ONE WHO CURSETH THE KING {%35}),
@7: Sup: 67 (#211); Ego: 19 (#200 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED
PROPERTY {%8}),
Male: #211; Feme: #200
} // TRUMP *CANCELS* WW1 MEMORIAL AT U.S. CEMETERY IN FRANCE *DUE* *TO*
*RAIN*

#211 as [#10, #200, #1] / #247 as [#10, #10, #200, #1, #6, #500] = yare'
(H3372): {UMBRA: #5 as #211 % #41 = #6} 1) to fear, revere, be afraid; 2)
(TWOT) *TO* *SHOOT*, pour; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to fear, be afraid; 1a2) to
stand in awe of, be awed; 1a3) to fear, reverence, honour, respect; 1b)
(Niphal); 1b1) to be fearful, be dreadful, be feared; 1b2) *TO* *CAUSE*
*ASTONISHMENT* *AND* *AWE*, *BE* *HELD* *IN* *AWE*; 1b3) to inspire
reverence or godly fear or awe; 1c) (Piel) *TO* *MAKE* *AFRAID*, *TERRIFY*;

#200 as [#40, #70, #40, #10, #40] = `am (H5971): {UMBRA: #10 as #110 % #41
= #28} 1) nation, people; 2) kinsman, kindred; 1a) *PEOPLE*, *NATION*; 1b)
*PERSONS*, *MEMBERS* *OF* *ONE'S* *PEOPLE*, *COMPATRIOTS*, *COUNTRY*-*MEN*;

OFF WITH HER HEAD
When the issue is a lack of #873 - PROBITY against the @115 - DIGNITY ROYAL
of which rampant anti-semitism within the Labor Party is symptomatic. As
similarly a soylent green mindset which has infected France like an ebola
contagion and casts its pall upon Europe as its inevitable encroachment,
then one must be cautious about revolutionary mantras such as “off with her
head.”

France is in turmoil with a sisyphus humour of clamorous unreason and
untrustworthiness as infidelity having betrayed her admirable ideals for
rapacious desire.

Theresa May has never done so...”

THE GHOSTS OF CHRISTMAS PAST: "THE THING THAT STRIKES ME ABOVE ALL IN THE
PRESENT-DAY POLICY OF THE *FRENCH* [ON #325 - *DETRUDE* *AS* *FACEBOOK*
*TOTALITARIANISM* *BY* *CENSORSHIP*] IS THE FACT THAT, BECAUSE THEY WERE
ANXIOUS TO SIT ON EVERY CHAIR AT THE SAME TIME, THEY HAVE NOT SUCCEEDED IN
SITTING FIRMLY ON ANY ONE OF THEM. THE EXPLANATION IS THAT THE SOUL OF THE
COUNTRY HAS BEEN TORN ASUNDER.

IN THE VICHY GOVERNMENT ALONE A WHOLE HEAP OF TENDENCIES IS APPARENT—
ANTI-SEMITIC NATIONALISM, CLERICAL PRO-SEMITISM, ROYALISM, THE SPIRIT OF
REVOLUTION AND SO ON.

AND AS A FINAL MISERY, IF AN ENERGETIC MAN MAKE A MISTAKE, THERE SEEMS TO
BE NO PROVISION IN THE POLITICAL PLAN WHEREBY A SWIFT AND CLEAR-CUT
DECISION CAN BE REACHED." [HITLER'S TABLE TALK IDEA: @216 on 13 MAY 1942]

SO WE HAVE TAKEN OUR GOODWILL AWAY FROM THE FRENCH AND DIRECTED IT TO THE
RUSSIANS INSTEAD WHOSE #74th remembrance parade is upon 9 May 2019 being
the “sombre occasion will be a show of respect to the 27 million Soviet
soldiers and civilians who died during the defeat of the Nazis”

As exceeding the present population of the Australian Commonwealth...

<https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9022259/russia-victory-day-parade-rehearsal-tanks-planes-thousands-troops-red-square/>

How we have given them by comprehensible CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE on the day
prior a means to distinguish the immateriality of the binomial stasis: @1,
@5, #65 - soldier, #175 - marriage as malefaction from its trinomial
metastasised grandeur without any discordance to their national
sensibilities (such transcendent thinking is above you) about the notion of
STATE:

#312 - CONTRADICTION
#315 - ORIGINAL SIN
#246 - NORMA OBLIGANS / ANGEL GABRIEL
#288 - REMEMBRANCE

God and me want to teach you a lesson in civil manners ✈️ ⚡️🔥 🧯

YOUTUBE: "Imagine Dragons (Thunder)"

Nous: #30
Time: 03:10 hrs
Date: 2019.5.8
Torah: [#8, #70, #40]@{
@1: Sup: 8 (#8); Ego: 8 (#8),
@2: Sup: 78 (#86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD {%10}); Ego: 70 (#78),
@3: Sup: 37 (#123); Ego: 40 (#118),
Male: #123; Feme: #118
} // #118

Dao: Government without Coercion, Be Chary of War
Tetra: #59 - Massing
I-Ching: H45 - Gathering, Congregation, Clustering, Gathering together
(massing), Finished

Latin: Clemens ... {Clement God} Alt: Haladyah {Yonder is the Strife of
God} {

1. HELPS MAINTAIN PEACE & HARMONY BETWEEN COUNTRIES, PROTECTS CROWN HEADS &
MAKES SUBJECTS OBEDIENT TO SUPERIORS
2. FAITHFULNESS
3. RESPECT AND DEVOTION
4. Thopitus
}

Solomon {Peaceable; perfect; one who recompenses}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#315 / #246} / HETEROS {#318 / #288} / TORAH {#335 /
#256}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:3,row:2,col:4,nous:30>

***@zen: 3, row: 2, col: 4, nous: 30 [Date: 2019.5.8, Time: 03:10
hrs, Super: #315 / #34 - Great Guide, Trust in its Perfection; I-Ching: H18
- Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay, Correcting, Work on what has been
spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra: 27 - Duties, Ego: #246 / #30 -
Government without Coercion, Be Chary of War; I-Ching: H45 - Gathering,
Congregation, Clustering, Gathering together (massing), Finished; Tetra: 59
- Massing]

ROMINA MCGUINNESS (EXPRESS.CO.UK) @ 1608 HOURS ON 9 MAY 2019: “EU ELECTIONS
OUTRAGE AS MACRON PARTY’S LEAD CANDIDATE MAKES NAZI MILITARY TACTIC
COMMENT:

THE HEAD of French President Emmanuel Macron’s party list for the upcoming
European Parliament elections is facing a fierce backlash after comparing
the home stretch of her EU campaign to a military tactic used by the Nazi
regime in World War 2.

Speaking to a reporter on the sidelines of a rally on Monday, Nathalie
Loiseau said that she needed a “*BLITZKRIEG*” to relaunch her EU campaign
after a series of setbacks.

Blitzkrieg, a German term for “LIGHTNING-H1300 WAR,” refers to a
battlefield tactic favoured by the Nazis that consists in staging a
violent, surprise attack on your opponents.”
[<https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1125050/european-elections-macron-party-nathalie-loiseau-eu-news>]

“Then came to him the mother of Zebedee's children (ie. THE SONS OF
THUNDER} with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of
him.

And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these
my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left,
in thy kingdom.

But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink
of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that
I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able.

And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized
with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and
on my left, is not mine to give, *BUT* *IT* *SHALL* *BE* *GIVEN* *TO*
*THEM* *FOR* *WHOM* *IT* *IS* *PREPARED* *OF* *MY* *FATHER*.

YOUTUBE: “THUNDERSTRUCK (MILITARY MONTAGE): AC DC”

<https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2q631h>

And when the ten heard it, they were moved with indignation against the two
brethren. But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the
princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are
great exercise authority upon them.” [Matthew 20:20-25 (KJV)]

LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 1020 HOURS ON
10 MAY 2019: "That's just gibberish."

DOLF @ 1402 HOURS ON 10 MAY 2019: "Do you work for the INTELLIGENCE
AGENCIES?"

HUGH SCHOFIELD (BBC NEWS) @ 1107 HOURS ON 10 MAY 2019: "FRANCE ASKS: CAN
YOU SOLVE THE RIDDLE OF THE ROCK?

A village in western France is offering a €2,000 (£1,726) prize for help in
deciphering a 230-year-old inscription found on a rock on a remote beach.
Until now no-one has been able to make out the meaning of the 20 lines of
writing, discovered a few years ago.

The metre-high slab is in a cove accessible only at low tide near the
Brittany village of Plougastel. Among the normal French letters some are
reversed or upside-down. There are also some Scandinavian-style Ø letters.

Two years are visible - 1786 and 1787 - dating the inscription to a few
years before the French Revolution. There is also the image of a ship with
sails and rudder, and a sacred heart - a heart surmounted by a cross.

Nous: #3
Time: 20:10 hrs
Date: 2019.1.23
Torah: [#5, #200, #8]@{
@1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 5 (#5),
@2: Sup: 43 (#48); Ego: 38 (#43),
@3: Sup: 51 (#99); Ego: 8 (#51),
Male: #99; Feme: #51
} // #213

Dao: Political Prescriptions, Quietude Tetra: #8 - Opposition
I-Ching: H46 - Climbing, Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending
Latin: Facies {God above all things} Alt: Anael {Ship of God} {

1. SERVES TO OBTAIN THE FRIENDSHIP OF A PERSON
2. ASTRONOMY & PHYSICS
3. THE SENSITIVITY OF THE HEART
4. Ptiau
}

#34 CE

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#322 / #291} / HETEROS {#270 / #265} / TORAH {#326 /
#293}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:3,row:8,col:7,nous:3&lexicon:H2142>

***@zen: 3, row: 8, col: 7, nous: 3 [Date: 2019.1.23, Time: 20:10
hrs, Super: #322 / #27 - Greatest Functional Skill in Paradoxes; I-Ching:
H21 - Bite Together, Biting Through, Gnawing Bite; Tetra: 74 - Closure,
Ego: #291 / #3 - Political Prescriptions, Quietude; I-Ching: H46 -
Climbing, Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending; Tetra: 8 - Opposition]

H2142@{
   @1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 5 (#5),
   @2: Sup: 45 (#50); Ego: 40 (#45 - I AM NOT A DOER OF WRONG {%1}),
   @3: Sup: 52 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}); Ego: 7 (#52),
   @4: Sup: 72 (#174); Ego: 20 (#72),
   @5: Sup: 29 (#203); Ego: 38 (#110),
   @6: Sup: 39 (#242); Ego: 10 (#120),
   @7: Sup: 72 (#314); Ego: 33 (#153),
   Male: #314; Feme: #153
} // #322

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #227 % #41 = #22 - Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase; I-Ching:
H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra:
34 - Kinship;

THOTH MEASURE: #22 - Oh Chemiu, who makest thine appearance in Kauu; I am
not a transgressor.

    #VIRTUE: What Resistance (no. #22) approves is right while
    #TOOLS: What Doubt (no. #62) abhors is wrong.
    #POSITION: With Advance (no. #20), the desire to proceed.
    #TIME: With Stoppage (no. #71), the desire for constraints.
    #CANON: #175

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_175@{
   @1: Sup: 22 (#22); Ego: 22 (#22),
   @2: Sup: 3 (#25); Ego: 62 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}),
   @3: Sup: 23 (#48); Ego: 20 (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}),
   @4: Sup: 13 (#61); Ego: 71 (#175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%22}),
   Male: #61; Feme: #175
} // #175 - *MARRIAGE*

#273 as [#6, #30, #7, #20, #200, #10] / #322 as [#5, #40, #7, #20, #200,
#10, #600] = zâkar (H2142): {UMBRA: #0 as #227 % #41 = #22} 1) to remember,
recall, call to mind; 1a) (Qal) to remember, recall; 1b) (Niphal) to be
brought to remembrance, be remembered, be thought of, be brought to mind;
1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to cause to remember, remind; 1c2) to cause to be
remembered, keep in remembrance; 1c3) to mention; 1c4) to record; 1c5) to
make a memorial, make remembrance;

THERE WAS THUNDER IN OUR VILLAGE @ 2011 HOURS

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:3,row:8,col:7,nous:3&lexicon:h1300>

But the writing has defied all attempts at interpretation by local
academics. Some think it may be in old Breton or Basque, and that the
person who wrote it may only have been semi-literate. The letters may
relate to the sounds of words as he or she heard them.

In one section the letters read: "ROC AR B … DRE AR GRIO SE EVELOH AR
VIRIONES BAOAVEL".

Another reads: "OBBIIE: BRISBVILAR ... FROIK … AL".

[OBBIIE: {@1: Sup: 2 (#2); Ego: 6 (#6)},
BRISBVILAR ... {@2: Sup: 53 (#55); Ego: 4 (#10)},
FROIK … {@3: Sup: 13 (#68 - I DO NOT THAT WHICH OFFENDETH THE GOD OF MY
DOMAIN {%42}); Ego: 23 (#33)},
AL] {@4: Sup: 45 (#113: *EMANATION* *FUNCTION* <— *ETHICAL* *ENGAGEMENT*);
Ego: 31 (#64)},

@6 - FORMULA OF EMANATION: @41 / #113 - EMANATION FUNCTION <— ETHICAL
ENGAGEMENT / #6 - OBLIGATING NORM {PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION}: BINOMIAL
{@1 - RETAINED, @5 - CENTRE AS EMANATION} STASIS NOMENCLATURE @3 -
ANTI-THESIS;

One theory is that the inscription is linked to the building of naval
defences near this point. A fort and gun emplacements - whose remains can
still be seen - were erected here in the 1780s to protect the Bay of Brest.
Until 1783 France and England were at war."
[<https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48212442>]

DOLF @ 1736 HOURS ON 10 MAY 2019: "KANT’s implementation of SYMBOLICAL
associator to the NOUMENON as having a #41 - *ONTIC* necessity with
CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING which incontrovertibly conform to a COGNITION
of a trinomial as HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER that has a definitive impetus
from 1783 and thusly we can by such APRIORITY CASCADE against subsequent
HISTORY and is capable of BEREAVING SOVEREIGN STATES of IDENTITY which as
MARRIAGE / SOVEREIGN DYNAMIC has been built on castles of SAND which
deploys a microcosm binomial redefinition (HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER) of
those APRIORITY trinomial CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING."

[ROC, AR, B … DRE, AR, GRIO, SE, EVELOH, AR, VIRIONES, BAOAVEL]

[ROC, {@1: Sup: 78 (#78); Ego: 72 (#72: *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*)},

AR, {@2: Sup: 8 (#86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD {%10}); Ego: 10 (#82:
*ONTIC* *PROSCRIPTION* *EQUIVALENCIES* TO #491 - SECTION IX <— TERMS OF
CONTINUITY)},

B … {@3: Sup: 10 (#96); Ego: 2 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2})},

DRE, {@4: Sup: 49 (#145); Ego: 18 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4})},

AR, {@5: Sup: 60 (#205: *PRINCIPLE* *OF* *PERSISTENT* *SUBSTANCE*); Ego: 10
(#112)},

GRIO, {@6: Sup: 68 (#273: *PRINCIPLE* *OF* *SYNCRETIC* *SUCCESSION*); Ego:
4 (#116)},

SE, {@7: Sup: 30 (#303: SEE KANT'S PROLEGOMENA IDEA *ON* *LOGICAL*
*JUDGMENTS* / *TRANSCENDENT* *CONCEPTS* *OF* *THE* *UNDERSTANDING* /
*UNIVERSAL* *PRINCIPLES* *OF* *NATURAL* *SCIENCE*); Ego: 24 (#140 - I DEAL
NOT FRAUDULENTLY {%14} / I AM NOT AN EAVES-DROPPER {%16})},

EVELOH, {@8: Sup: 74 (#377: SEE KANT'S IDEA *ON* *AWARENESS* *OF*
*IMPORTANT* *AND* *EXQUISITE* *INSIGHTS*); Ego: 22 (#162)},

AR, {@9: Sup: 4 (#381: SEE KANT'S *PROPOSAL* *FOR* *AN* *INVESTIGATION*
*OF* *THE* *CRITIQUE*, *AFTER* *WHICH* *THE* *JUDGMENT* *CAN* *FOLLOW*);
Ego: 10 (#172)},

VIRIONES, {@10: Sup: 28 (#409: *PROTECTS* *AGAINST* *LIGHTNING* *AND*
*INFERNAL* *SPIRITS* *OF* *RELIGIOUS* *CULTS* / *CREED* / *INFLUENCES*
*AND* *PROTECTS* *THOSE* *WHO* *SEEK* *THE* *TRUTH*}); Ego: 75 (#247: ALSO
28 FEBRUARY AS H2142: *TO* *REMEMBER*, *RECALL*, *CALL* *TO* *MIND* @115 -
DIGNITY ROYAL)},

BAOAVEL] {@11: Sup: 42 (#451: JUDGEMENT AS *JUSTICE*, *RIGHT*, *RECTITUDE*
*ATTRIBUTES* *OF* *GOD* *OR* *MAN*); Ego: 13 (#260: SEE KANT'S PROLEGOMENA
IDEA)},

#451 - *ABYSS* / *PRE-TEMPORAL* *VOID* + #41 x n - ONTIC FACULTY = #492 -
VOLUNTARY FREE WILL {ie. 12 x #41 as CIRCULARITY of BEING: 12 JURORS OF
DIEU ET MON DROIT} and through inclusion of #41 x n - ONTIC FACULTY as a
cognitive conceptualisation then allows for stages of development.

#451 as [#6, #40, #300, #80, #9, #10, #6] = mishpat (H4941): {UMBRA: #18 as
#451 % #41 = #41} 1) judgment, justice, ordinance; 1a) judgment; 1a1) act
of deciding a case; 1a2) place, court, seat of judgment; 1a3) process,
procedure, litigation (before judges); 1a4) case, cause (presented for
judgment); 1a5) sentence, decision (of judgment); 1a6) execution (of
judgment); 1a7) time (of judgment); 1b) *JUSTICE*, *RIGHT*, *RECTITUDE*
(*ATTRIBUTES* *OF* *GOD* *OR* *MAN*); 1c) ordinance; 1d) decision (in law);
1e) right, privilege, due (legal); 1f) proper, fitting, measure, fitness,
custom, manner, plan;

Nous: #18
Time:
Torah: [#30, #20, #2]@{
@1: Sup: 30 (#30); Ego: 30 (#30),
@2: Sup: 50 (#80); Ego: 20 (#50),
@3: Sup: 52 (#132); Ego: 2 (#52),
Male: #132; Feme: #52
} // #52

Dao: Origin of Ethical Concepts, Palliation of Vulgarity
Tetra: #49 - Flight
I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal, Retiring, Retreat, Yielding

Latin: Exaltator {God who gives wisdom} Alt: Vahavyah {Cry unto God Who is
God} {

1. SERVES TO OBTAIN WISDOM & DISCOVER TRUTH OF HIDDEN SECRETS
2. THE OCCULT SCIENCES, REVELATIONS IN DREAMS, PROPHECIES IN RHYME
3. THE WISE WHO LOVE SOLITUDE, MAGIC PRACTICED BY SAGES
4. Charcumis
}

Hezron {The dart of joy; the division of the song}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#247 / #259} / HETEROS {#297 / #284} / TORAH {#343 /
#226}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:7,row:4,col:8,nous:18>

***@zen: 7, row: 4, col: 8, nous: 18 [Date: (none), Time: (none),
Super: #247 / #48 - Forgetting Knowledge; I-Ching: H35 - Advance, Progress,
Prospering, Aquas; Tetra: 20 - Advance, Ego: #259 / #18 - Origin of Ethical
Concepts, Palliation of Vulgarity; I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal, Retiring,
Retreat, Yielding; Tetra: 49 - Flight]

H3372@{
   @1: Sup: 10 (#10); Ego: 10 (#10),
   @2: Sup: 20 (#30); Ego: 10 (#20),
   @3: Sup: 58 (#88); Ego: 38 (#58),
   @4: Sup: 59 (#147); Ego: 1 (#59),
   @5: Sup: 65 (#212); Ego: 6 (#65),
   @6: Sup: 79 (#291); Ego: 14 (#79),
   Male: #291; Feme: #79
} // #247

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #211 % #41 = #6 - Female Superiority, Completion of Form; I-Ching:
H25 - No Errancy, Without Embroiling, Innocence, Pestilence; Tetra: 66 -
Departure;

THOTH MEASURE: #6 - Oh thou of Lion form, who makest thine appearance in
Heaven; I am not fraudulent in measures of grain.

    #VIRTUE: With Contrariety (no. #6), internal contradiction.
    #TOOLS: Enlargement (no. #46) means external opposition.
    #POSITION: As to Watch (no. #63), it is the apparent.
    #TIME: As to Darkening (no. #67), it is the indistinct.
    #CANON: #182

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_182@{
   @1: Sup: 6 (#6); Ego: 6 (#6),
   @2: Sup: 52 (#58); Ego: 46 (#52),
   @3: Sup: 34 (#92); Ego: 63 (#115 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN {%5}),
   @4: Sup: 20 (#112); Ego: 67 (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES OF
GRAIN {%6}),
   Male: #112; Feme: #182
} // #182

#211 as [#10, #200, #1] / #247 as [#10, #10, #200, #1, #6, #500] = yârêʼ
(H3372): {UMBRA: #5 as #211 % #41 = #6} 1) to fear, revere, be afraid; 2)
(TWOT) *TO* *SHOOT*, pour; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to fear, be afraid; 1a2) to
stand in awe of, be awed; 1a3) to fear, reverence, honour, respect; 1b)
(Niphal); 1b1) to be fearful, be dreadful, be feared; 1b2) *TO* *CAUSE*
*ASTONISHMENT* *AND* *AWE*, *BE* *HELD* *IN* *AWE*; 1b3) to inspire
reverence or godly fear or awe; 1c) (Piel) *TO* *MAKE* *AFRAID*, *TERRIFY*;

YOUTUBE: "Beethoven - Symphony No.9 - Freude schöner Götterfunken (10000
Japanese)"

GOVERNMENT SHILL #2 (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 1013 HOURS ON 8 DECEMBER 2018:
"THERE IS NO TRUTH TO THE SOYLENT GREEN RUMOUR THAT IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH
HALAL CERTIFICATION WASABI IS BEING MARKETED AS KHASHOGGI:

Who the hell are you replying to?

Please learn to Usenet."

DOLF @ 0408 HOURS ON 12 DECEMBER 2018: "YOU ARE NOT AN #343 - *UBERMENSCH*

But understand this our FINAL SOLUTION that as a narcissistic imbecile with
an infatuation of self-bestowed dignity which is ignorance as #231 -
JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL.

It is little wonder that the Dutch capitulated to the Nazi’s within 5 days
but at least the French #22 - *RESISTANCE* will be sufficient to withstand
the hysteria of the SOYLENT GREEN ANARCHIST RIOTING.

We are here to render assistance but that you should to get use to the idea
your ego ought NOT to impose itself by any means whatsoever upon my
SELF-IDENTITY AS FORMULA AS AUTONOMY.

— APPLE RELISH —

"GUILTY AS SIN,
NOT REALLY NICE.
OVERTAKE TIME.
TRUTH'S DEVICE.
HEAR IT RHYME
OUR NANO IS IN."

Otherwise I will give you a lesson which will leave you pickled and it
won't be relish.

Het lijkt erop dat u onderworpen bent aan een gemeenschappelijke stroom
semantiek als het lexicon van opportunisme:

Verzet is zinloos - you will be assimilated!

YOUTUBE: "The Borg Assimilation"

THE ÜBERMENSCH (GERMAN FOR "BEYOND-MAN", "SUPERMAN", "OVERMAN",
"SUPERHUMAN", "HYPERMAN", "HYPERHUMAN"); IS A CONCEPT IN THE PHILOSOPHY OF
FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE. IN HIS 1883 BOOK THUS SPOKE ZARATHUSTRA (GERMAN: ALSO
SPRACH ZARATHUSTRA), NIETZSCHE HAS HIS CHARACTER ZARATHUSTRA POSIT THE
ÜBERMENSCH AS A GOAL {

#343 - TELOS / *AUTONOMOUS* *PRINCIPLE* *OF* *COHESION*: @65 -
ANTHROPOCENTRIC PROTOTYPE AND HUMAN RELATIONS: H54 - MARRYING MAIDEN: #3 +
#6 = #9 as SUI JURIS / MEMBRUM VIRILE *AGAINST* *BOTH* *THE* *PRINCIPLE*
*OF* *JUXTAPOSITION*: @1 - SOVEREIGNTY: SECTION VIII TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S
LETTERS PATENT 29 OCTOBER 1900: #27 + #54 = #81 AND PRINCIPLE OF CONTINUITY
@5 - SUCCESSIVE PRINCIPLE: SECTION IX TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT 29
OCTOBER 1900: #9 + #18 = #27 IN REGARD TO THE SUCCESSION OF SOVEREIGNTY

} FOR HUMANITY TO SET FOR ITSELF. IT IS A WORK OF PHILOSOPHICAL ALLEGORY {

#288 - META SCHEMA ACQUIESCENCE: @1 - @728 - PASSOVER, @5 - PENTECOST, @65,
#175 THEURGIC SYNCRETISM OF NEOPLATONISM COMMONLY USED BY PYTHAGOREAN
NUMBER DERIVED GOVERNANCE (ROMAN CATHOLICISM / ISLAM etc) THAT IS
UNLAWFULLY DEPLOYING MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AS #391 - HOMOGENEOUS
PARADIGM BY #288 - UMBRA RAW MAPPING TO THEIR ANKH HETEROS / TORAH
PROTOTYPES

}, WITH A STRUCTURAL SIMILARITY TO THE GATHAS OF ZOROASTER/ZARATHUSTRA:

According to Kant, the starting point, a reflection on our moral concepts
{#41 x n}, leads immediately to the first intermediate thesis, that (1) a
moral law “HAS TO CARRY ABSOLUTE [#41 - *ONTIC*] NECESSITY WITH IT” (GMS,
389,13). If this necessity is very narrowly interpreted, that is, in the
sense of the previously worked out modal status {

@1 - Nature Contains Nature [#328 - TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE] {

HOMOIOS
HETEROS
KABBALAH
AS DEFINED

} ...

@5 - Act of Nature [#369 - REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE INHIBITOR WITH #164 -
CHRONOLOGICAL PLANE MAPPING] ...

#15 (@6 - Form of Nature: #260 - Transforming Nature [#41 - REMEMBER THE
SABBATH]) ...

45: [1 - I AM NOT A DOER OF WRONG]
68: [42 - I DO NOT THAT WHICH OFFENDETH THE GOD OF MY DOMAIN]

#34 (@7 - Engendering Nature: #175 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE [#82 -
HONOUR YOUR PARENTS]) ...

84: [2 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE]
86: [10 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD]
102: [4 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS]
104: [7 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD]
115: [5 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN]

#65 (@2 - NATURE REJOICES IN ITS NATURE: #65 - NATURE REJOICES IN ITS
NATURE [#123 - DO NOT KILL]) ...

130: [3 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED]
139: [13 - I HAVE NOT SLAUGHTERED THE SACRED ANIMALS]
140: [14 - I DEAL NOT FRAUDULENTLY, 16 - I AM NOT AN EAVES-DROPPER]
146: [15 - I AM NOT A LAND-GRABBER]
148: [12 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR]
150: [28 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER]
156: [21 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS]
157: [17 - I AM NOT ONE OF PRATING TONGUE, 41 - I HAVE NO STRONG DESIRE
EXCEPT FOR MY OWN PROPERTY]
158: [23 - I AM NOT HOT OF SPEECH]
161: [9 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES]

#111 (@3 - Nature Surmounts Nature: #34 - Engendering Nature [#164 - AVOID
HETERONOMY AGAINST AUTONOMY]) ...

166: [11 - I AM NOT SLUGGISH]
168: [26 - I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO ANY]
169: [18 - I TROUBLE MYSELF ONLY WITH MY OWN AFFAIRS]
171: [20 - I AM NOT UNCHASTE WITH ANY ONE]
173: [27 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL LUST]
175: [22 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR]
177: [29 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO CURSING]
180: [19 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH ANOTHER'S WIFE]
181: [24 - I LEND NOT A DEAF EAR TO THE WORDS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, 35 - I
AM NOT ONE WHO CURSETH THE KING]
182: [6 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES OF GRAIN]
184: [36 - I PUT NO CHECK UPON THE WATER IN ITS FLOW]
185: [25 - I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN BEHAVIOUR]
186: [31 - I AM NOT ONE OF INCONSTANT MIND]
191: [32 - I DO NOT STEAL THE SKINS OF THE SACRED ANIMALS]
192: [39 - I AM NOT SWOLLEN WITH PRIDE]
196: [37 - I AM NOT ONE OF LOUD VOICE]
197: [33 - I AM NOT NOISY IN MY SPEECH]
200: [8 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED PROPERTY]

#175 (@4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE: #369 - Autonomous Nature [#205 -
DO NOT STEAL]) ...

210: [30 - I AM NOT OF AGGRESSIVE HAND]
215: [34 - I AM NEITHER A LIAR NOR A DOER OF MISCHIEF]
220: [38 - I CURSE NOT A GOD]
228: [40 - I HAVE NO UNJUST PREFERENCES]

#260 (@8 - Transforming Nature: #111 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#246 - BEAR
NO FALSE WITNESS]) ...

#369 (@9 - Autonomous Nature: #15 - Form of Nature [#287 - COVET NOT])

} of an ethical principle, then two peculiarities of the total
argumentation will become more understandable as prescriptive of its
trinomial basis to nomenclature.

Jean Piaget (9 August 1896 – 16 September 1980) as Swiss Philosopher being
the originator of a seminal Cognitive Development Theory And
Epistemological View, wrote that within logic, juxtaposition {ie.

WE HOLD THE INFORMAL RESEARCH VIEW:

#41 - TO BE OR #81 - NOT TO BE THAT IS THE #364 - QUESTION AS #231 -
JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL MADE OF IGNORANCE AND IT’S ENDLESS #312 -
CONTRADICTION AGAINST THE #123 - SENSIBILITY OF #273 - REASON ITSELF

AS THEN THE PROVISIONAL PROPOSITION WHICH WE HAVE MADE OF
SELF-JUSTIFICATION:

#277 - *RIGHT* *TO* *PLACE* *A* *TEST* / #123 - *JUDGEMENT* *SENSIBILITY*
AS IT'S CONVEYANCE BY THE #400 - *RATIONALITY* *OF* *SPEECH* BEING
IMPLICITLY COMPLIANT WITH A #205 - *PRINCIPLE* *OF* *PERSISTENCE*
*SUBSTANCE* EFFECTING MODERATION ENABLING THE TRAVERSAL OF THE SELF-EGO
WITHIN TEMPORAL CONTINUUM AND BY WHICH THE #164 - *REVERSE* *TRANSCRIPTASE*
*INHIBITOR* *PROCESS* AS ITS ONTOLOGICAL DYNAMIC *PRINCIPLE* *OF*
*MATERIALITY* IS THEN KEPT WITHIN REASONABLE BOUNDS AS CIRCULARITY OF 22
ELEMENTS (RATIONAL PI) CONSTITUTED BY THE #41 - ONTIC PROPOSITION.

} is a logical fallacy on the part of the observer, where two items placed
next to each other imply a correlation, when none is actually claimed. He
disagreed with the idea that intelligence was a fixed trait, and regarded
cognitive development as a process which occurs due to biological
maturation and interaction with the environment.

In the elaboration of the logical model of intellectual development, Piaget
argued that intelligence develops in a series of stages that are related to
age and are progressive because one stage must be accomplished before the
next can occur. For each stage of development the child forms a view of
reality for that age period. At the next stage, the child must keep up with
earlier level of mental abilities to reconstruct concepts. Piaget conceived
intellectual development as an upward expanding spiral in which children
must constantly reconstruct the ideas formed at earlier levels with new,
higher order concepts acquired at the next level.

GIVE ME A CHILD TILL HIS SEVENTH YEAR AND I WILL SHOW YOU THE MAN IS A
MAXIM OF THE CHURCH.

The action of *CASTRATO* which was practiced by ROMAN EMPEROR NERO {#666 as
*PONTIFEX* *MAXIMUS*} (he replaced his wife with one) was only outlawed
within the 20th century and after the establishment of the COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA by QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT dated 29 OCTOBER 1900 as
conveying the FIRST PRINCIPLE @492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL {@369 / @123 -
JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (#3 x #3 - CENTRE INTERLOCK)} which is in concordance
with women's suffrage ...

...such MALAKOS against the SUI JURIS / MEMBRUM VIRILE RIGHT AS PRO DOMO
entitlement of the person of another epitomises the depravity of the Roman
Catholic Church...

But wait a minute Pope Benedict XVI was in the #231 - Hitler youth {ie.
Adolf Hitler said in Table Talk Ideas @1 and @5 that fascism was a return
to the traditions of ancient Rome: @1 - RETAINED, @5 - CENTRE OF VALUE
{#111 / #666 - *SUNDAY* *SACREDNESS*}, #65 - soldier, #175 - marriage}

And why is he besides self justification otherwise so incapable of answers
as the breaching of our Constitutional entitlement by his erroneous
religious beliefs?

“YE WORSHIP YE KNOW NOT WHAT: WE KNOW WHAT WE WORSHIP: FOR SALVATION IS OF
THE JEWS.” [John 4:22 (KJV)]

#71 #1 #11
#61 #81 #21
#51 #41 #31 = #369 as DISCRIMINATING NORM OF HUMAN NATURE / WAN WU AS
ORGANISATION OF THINGS IN NATURE

#205 = PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE (YANG)
#164 = PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY (YIN)

#41 - EMANATION PRINCIPLE (REMEMBER THE SABBATH)
#82 - TERMS OF CONTINUITY (HONOUR PARENTS)
#123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (DO NOT KILL)
#164 = PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY (YIN / TORAH: AVOID HETERONOMY AGAINST
AUTONOMY)
#205 = PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE (YANG / YAHAD: DO NOT STEAL)
#246 - NORMA OBLIGANS (BEAR NO FALSE WITNESS)
#287 - MANIFESTING NORM (COVET NOT)

@492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL {@369 / @123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (#3 x #3 -
CENTRE INTERLOCK)}

@205 / #873 - QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT <-- PRINCIPLES OF PROBITY
@82 / #491 - SECTION IX <— TERMS OF CONTINUITY
@164 / #3273 - SECTION VIII (?) <— COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS
@123 / #2188 - SECTION III (?) <— JUDICIAL OVERSIGHT

@41 / #113 - EMANATION FUNCTION <— ETHICAL ENGAGEMENT

I’M SURPRISED THAT THE FORMER POPE IS OF SUFFICIENTLY SOUND MIND TO WRITE A
COHERENT SENTENCE LET ALONE CONVEY ANY AFFECTIONS FOR TRUTH.

It was primarily the “Third Piaget” (the logical model of intellectual
development) that was debated by *AMERICAN* *PSYCHOLOGISTS* when Piaget’s
ideas were “rediscovered” in the 1960s. In the 1950s, Clare Graves extended
Piaget’s psychology through adulthood. Don Beck and Christopher Cowan
developed Graves’s model further in Spiral Dynamics. Graves argued that
humans evolve new psychological stages in response to changing life
conditions. When a society contains a critical number of people at a given
stage, the society itself transforms, creating the social conditions for
yet another stage of psychological
development. [<https://fee.org/articles/spiral-dynamics-an-overview/>]

Christopher Cowan is now deceased, however if I were to correspond with him
[which I did @ 1230 hours on 27 August, 2016 in memory of him and his
accomplishments], I would then convey the following: "I've done some
considerable informal research in advancing the 4-Quadrant, 8-Tier paradigm
proposed by yourself and Don Beck within your book published in 1996 and
titled, "Spiral Dynamics: Mastering Values, Leadership, and Change". He had
surmised of my own informal research efforts, "THOSE WHO HAVE NOT RECENTLY
VISITED DOLF BOEK'S WORK WILL FIND MUCH NEW AT HTTP://.../TELOS. GIVEN THE
SITUATION IN ISRAEL/PALESTINE AND ALL OF THE RELIGIOUS UNDERCURRENTS IN
TODAY'S WORLD, DOLF'S PERSPECTIVE OFFERS YET ANOTHER WAY TO VIEW THE FORCES
INFLUENCING HUMAN NATURE."

I was once asked by him, what I considered of Pythagoras's use of #36 and
it has taken me many years of careful consideration and I feel that I have
now got an acceptable explanation: "In the process of invalidating the
original Letters Patent to the Australian Constitution of 1901 and
conveying it's dependency (ie. arch kai telos oida {1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10})
upon the Pythagorean Tetrad/Decad/Tetractys as the fount of SOULS which is
purveyed by the binary HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER, which I have shown it to
be a CANON OF TRANSPOSITION that is intellectually dependent upon a
superior conception of a ternary HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER."

In my view, it is concerned with the essential encapsulating knowledge as
the driver conveyed within the Pythagorean marriage (ie. being expressed as
the Harmony because it hath the power to in-generate a vital habit as
hymenealism) metathesis which has bought about it's deployment as TETRAD OF
MAGIC SQUARES {#15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111} and that which formed the
foundational basis of Roman Imperial Governance made in association with
the adoption of the Julian Calendar and which was made against the
individual Human Characteristic of an Autonomy of Will (eg: the 'forma
corporis' as the issue conveyed by the embodiment, judicial trial and
crucifixion of the historical person of Jesus {He is saved/A saviour; a
deliverer} of Nazareth {Sovereign; one chosen or set apart; separated;
crowned; sanctified}).

Spiral Dynamics describes awareness development both at a personal and a
collective level, such as organisations. It is based on the works of
American Professor Emeritus of Psychology Clare W. Graves. Spiral Dynamics
describes eight levels, expressed in value systems each with their own
colours. These levels climb from simple structure to increasing complexity.
Spiral Dynamics is a registered trademark and is mainly used in change
management. It is used by advisory agencies for personal development and
organisational development. Spiral Dynamics focuses on the development of
these values.

MEMES AND GENES: Spiral Dynamics makes use of the terms from ‘memetics’;
the study of the evolution of culture and ideas. A meme is an idea that
spreads itself through information carriers, such as the human brain. It is
also described as a contagious information pattern.

Everyone is familiar with genes; the biological code carriers in human DNA.
Biologist Richard Dawkins first introduced the term ‘memes’ in his book The
Selfish Gene(1976). Genes underlie physical changes; they multiply
themselves and move from cell to cell. Memes are similar, they move from
brain to brain. They are thought systems that spread themselves about
society. Like viruses, they jump from mind to mind. Like genes, they form
the human personality. As such, memes affect organisations and causes
common thoughts. They may cause social conflicts, but they also provide
solutions. They are the driving force behind new developments.

VALUES: In addition, according to Clare W. Graves, specific memes represent
the attractive and repulsive forces behind the development of values. These
are called value memes and within Spiral Dynamics they are used to identify
value systems. This determines how people think about certain things and
why they believe in something. It is not about what they think. The value
memes reveal the deeper value systems, on which people judge and evaluate
observations.

VALUE SYSTEMS: The value systems in Spiral Dynamics are colour coded. The
first system is the simplest and from there it gets increasingly complex.
Each value system has its own characteristic expression.

LEVEL 1 – SURVIVAL (BEIGE / BRONZE): This is the first and also the lowest
level of consciousness. It is the level of the group aimed at survival. It
focuses on the necessary biological survival needs. There are no
individuals, people organise themselves according to herd behaviour. The
strongest members are compassionate towards the weaker, protecting them and
making the decisions. The rest follows. In situations of extreme stress or
life threatening circumstances people can regress to this level.

Characteristics: people in this level hardly communicate. Everything that
is communicated, focuses on survival (the primary necessities of life).

LEVEL 2 – SECURITY (PURPLE): This is the level of the tribe: the close
social unity in which people feel secure and, if necessary, will sacrifice
themselves for the benefit of the group. This is the security that people
seek and which is found in religion, for example. This level creates a
social unit.

Characteristics: Communication takes place verbally from the high level to
the lower level and vice versa. The leader speaks the truth and opposition
is not tolerated.

LEVEL 3 – ENERGY & POWER (RED): This is the level of divide and conquer in
which the hierarchical power structure is central. People are part of a
system and are directed by the highest power-holder. All social
relationships are power-oriented and occasionally a new order in hierarchy
takes place.

Characteristics: Communication is purely top-down. There is continuous
supervision of higher levels at lower levels. Orders are only effective if
there are sanctions. Logic and persuasion are therefore not addressed.

LEVEL 4 – ORDER (BLUE): This is the level of the conventional society,
which establishes what is right and wrong. Established conventions and
traditions are honoured and rules, procedures and structures are strictly
adhered to. At this level, the concept of deferred reward occurs for the
first time: if you do your best, you will be rewarded later.

Characteristics: Communication takes place from high to low and
horizontally. The control freak needs to know what needs to be done.
Consistent communication is very important. Intuition or feelings are
unimportant

LEVEL 5 – SUCCESS (ORANGE): This is the ideal of the individualistic
capitalist society. The truth lies in logical reasoning and (empirical)
research, after which the correct conclusion is left. People perceive
themselves as individuals. In this level, everything revolves around
success. Power equals prestige and position within the structure, which is
acquired by successful operation.

Characteristics: Communication in this level takes place from high to low,
low to high and horizontally. People are interested in each other and want
to know whether it will positively impact their career. Communication is
often focused on negotiation.

LEVEL 6 – COMMUNITY (GREEN): Green is the level of humanity and the social
network, in which man is interested in inner peace and peace with others.
In this level, people attach great importance to their social environment
and little to their own status. People make decisions as a group, but each
individual must be able to develop fully.

Characteristics: there is a lot of communication in all directions, where
the emphasis is on reaching a consensus. There is also sensitivity
to emotions and the needs of others.

LEVEL 7 – SYNERGY (YELLOW): AT this level, it is about system thinking;
realising that everything is interconnected. Tolerance is the key word in
this. People work together in a system in which they make their own
decisions. This makes it possible to work on a project basis.

Characteristics: Communication takes place as needed, and it is important
that information gets to the right place and is easily accessible. Think
about management information systems.

LEVEL 8 – HOLISTIC LIFE SUPPORT (TURQUOISE / CYAN): This is the highest
level. It is a holistic living system in which the world is seen as an
interactive, interconnected system. At this level, energy is focused on
sacrifice. Trust is put, not so much in a higher power, but in people.
People are organising themselves in order to cherish and renew the world
from macro level.

Characteristics: Communication is important in all layers; consensus and
competence are merged for the benefit of the public good.
[<https://www.toolshero.com/change-management/spiral-dynamics/>]

Here also is an attempt at integration of this centrist Sabbath values
based and ethereal belief within the framework of the 4 Quadrant-8 Tier
paradigm as model proposed in 1996 by Christopher Cowan and Don Beck as
authors of the book titled, 'Spiral Dynamics: Mastering Values, Leadership,
and Change', within an article titled: 'When We Disagree: How Cultural
Values Shape Our Conversation' dated 27 April, 2000 by Caleb Rosado, Ph.D,
as then principal lecturer in sociology and head of the department of
behavioral sciences at Newbold College in Binfield, England.

THE QUESTION IS WHETHER THIS PRESENT ROMAN CATHOLIC LEGAL DILEMMA AS
IMPASSE IS A STUBBORN CRITERIA OF DETERMINISM OR A STAGE OF CULTURAL
DEVELOPMENT?
What we call 'culture' is actually a series of core beliefs or value
systems, with each level expressing a different understanding of the world
or the church. A “belief” or “value system” is a worldview, a set of
perspectives/priorities/paradigms, a mind-set, an organizing framework for
deep-level decision-making at the bottom line—which is why you can’t
compromise about it. Your value system is the threshold at which you won’t
negotiate.

Each level of cultural and human development represents a value system, or
to use a term coined by Richard Dawkins, a meme. Just as genes carry the
informational codes for our biological DNA, these value systems supply the
codes (or memes, rhymes with “themes”) that determine our “cultural DNA.”
Memes are ideas, beliefs, values, common ways of looking at the world that,
like contagious viruses, spread from brain to brain through word of mouth,
through media, through interaction between people. The third angel’s
message is a meme. Net ’98 was a global memetic event infecting the world
with the divine virus of the gospel.

There are more than 6 billion people in the world today, and though we all
come from some 100,000 genes—all of us—we share only a few basic value
systems or memes. Researchers studying this topic have identified only
eight thus far.

But we propose nine given that the #81 - PRINCIPLE OF JUXTAPOSITION AS
SOVEREIGNTY then gives rise to #492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL and IPSO FACTO A
TRINOMIAL RATHER THAN A BINOMIAL CONCEPTION OF NUMBER:

+ 0, 27 {IDEA: @311 *** SERIOUS BREACH OF THE SOVEREIGN / AUTONOMY DYNAMIC
GIVEN THE INNER MAIDEN / MARRIAGEABLE MAIDEN DYNAMIC OF 3 APRIL 33 AD}, 54
{IDEA: @348} {ie. REALM OF ITS NATURE AS HEAVEN - *FORMULA* *FOR*
*UNIVERSAL* *LAW*}

+ 0, 9 {IDEA: @282}, 18 {IDEA: @298} {ie. SYSTEM’S COSMOLOGY AS EARTH -
*FORMULA* *OF* *HUMANITY*}

+ 0, 3 {IDEA: @270}, 6 {IDEA: @280} {ie. SELF IDENTITY - *FORMULA* *OF*
*AUTONOMY* *AS* *SUI* *JURIS* / *MEMBRUM* *VIRILE*}

+ 1 {IDEA: @265, @266}, 2 {IDEA: @267, @268, @269, @272, @273 ***
*FORMULA* *FOR* *PRESERVING* *EUROPEAN* *AUTONOMY* ***, @274 - PERFUME}, 3
{IDEA: @265 - PREAMBLE} {ie. *FORMULA* *OF* *PROGRESSION* OF INDIVIDUAL
PHENOMENA: *CONJECTURAL* *ONLY*}

@1 {#1} + @2 {#41} + @3 {#81} + @4 {#369} = #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL
{LIBERTÉ: 17 SEPTEMBER 1900 AS ADVICE OF THE PRIVY COUNCIL} IN THE EXERCISE
OF THE INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS: #205 - *PRINCIPLE* *OF* *THE*
*PERSISTENCE* *OF* *SUBSTANCE* ☯️ / ✡️ #164 - *PRINCIPLE* *OF*
*MATERIALITY*]. For simplification of understanding, we can colour-code
them (Figure A).

[IMAGE: These [nine rather than] eight memes or value systems are the
cultural magnets around which our “stuff” clusters and our lives are
aligned]

When something isn’t right at the surface level—where we interact with
others or with God—or when our priorities are distorted or our lives are
out of balance, we need to remember that we too are shaped by these deep
emotional, social, and spiritual messages we have received. For these
influence how people think and how they respond to the world around them.
These memes equal the whole set of the cultural and spiritual forces that
shape our thinking they tell us from a human perspective what is right,
wrong, and appropriate (Figure B).

Notice how the Focus column alternates between me-oriented express-the-self
(warm colours) and we-oriented sacrifice-the-self (cool colours). Note also
the differences people value the most in each system as they flow from
survival (Bronze), to safety and security (Purple), to raw power and
instant gratification (Red), to purpose in life (Blue), to strategies for
success (Orange), to community awareness (Green), to alternative forms
(Yellow), to global village (Cyan), to autonomy as its natural form
(Coral). The levels are open-ended; there isn’t a final stage of
development in this chart or any other useful one, for the ideal that God
sets before us is “higher than the highest human thought can reach.”
[Courtesy: Caleb Rosado, Ph.D, When We Disagree: Spiral Dynamics on How
Cultural Values Shape Our Conversation, Adventist Review: 27th April 2000]

AUTONOMOUS NATURE {FORM OF NATURE}@[
    C, {@1: Sup: 3 (#3); Ego: 3 (#3)},
    O, {@2: Sup: 63 (#66); Ego: 60 (#63)},
    R, {@3: Sup: 72 (#138: KANT'S METEMPIRICAL PREMISE - *PURE* *CONCEPTS*
*OF* *THE* *UNDERSTANDING*, IN COMPARISON WITH EMPIRICAL INTUITIONS
(INDEED, SENSORY INTUITIONS IN GENERAL), ARE COMPLETELY HETEROGENEOUS: [AS
#205 - MALE / #164 - FEME WITHIN THE #391 - HOMOGENEOUS NOUMENON]); Ego: 9
(#72)},
    A, {@4: Sup: 73 (#211); Ego: 1 (#73)},
    L] {@5: Sup: 22 (#233: SEE KANT'S PROLEGOMENA IDEA: B233 - PRINCIPLE OF
TIME-SUCCESSION ACCORDING TO THE LAW OF CAUSALITY); Ego: 30 (#103: SEE
KANT'S PROLEGOMENA IDEA: B103 - ON THE PURE CONCEPTS OF THE UNDERSTANDING,
OR CATEGORIES)}

EXCERPT FROM KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1783) THIRD SECTION: ON THE PURE CONCEPTS
OF THE UNDERSTANDING, OR CATEGORIES AS IDEA @B103: "[IDEA: @A76 / @B102]
General logic (as has already been said several times) abstracts from all
content of cognition, and awaits representations to be given to it from
somewhere else, wherever it may be, so that, proceeding analytically, it
can first transform these representations into concepts. By contrast,
transcendental logic has a manifold of sensibility lying before it a
priori, which transcendental aesthetic offers to it in order to provide
material [IDEA: @A77] for the pure concepts of the understanding, without
which they would be without any content, hence completely empty. Now space
and time contain a manifold of pure a priori intuition, but they
nonetheless belong to the conditions of receptivity of our mind under which
alone representations of objects can be received, and which must therefore
ever affect the concept of objects. But the spontaneity of our thought
demands that the manifold first be gone through, taken up, and conjoined in
a specific manner, in order to make a cognition out of it. I call this act
synthesis.

By synthesis in its most general signification, however, I understand
[IDEA: @B103] the act of adding diverse representations to one another, and
of comprehending their manifoldness in a cognition. Such a synthesis is
pure if the manifold is given, not empirically, but a priori (as is the
manifold in space and time). This synthesis must be given before all
analysis of our representations, and no concepts can, as regards content,
arise through analysis. But the synthesis of a manifold (whether it be
given empirically or a priori) first produces a cognition, which can indeed
still be raw and confused to begin with and therefore requiring analysis;
but synthesis is nonetheless that which actually assembles the elements for
cognitions and unifies them into a specific content; it is therefore the
first [IDEA: @A78] thing to which we must attend if we want to judge the
first origin of our cognition.

Synthesis in general, as we will later see, is an effect of the imagination
alone, a blind but indispensable function of the soul without which we
would have no cognition at all, but of which we are hardly ever conscious.
But, to bring this synthesis to concepts is a function that pertains to the
understanding, and through which it for the first time furnishes us with
cognition in the strict sense.

The pure synthesis, considered generally, yields the pure concept of the
[IDEA: @B104] understanding. Under this synthesis I include that which
rests on a basis of synthetic a priori unity: thus, our counting (as is
especially noticeable with larger numbers) is a synthesis according to
concepts, since this synthesis occurs in accordance with a common basis of
unity (e.g., *THE* *DECADE*). Under this concept the unity in the synthesis
of the manifold is, then, rendered necessary.

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

[IMAGE: INVALIDATING THE ORTHODOX AND ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH'S CLAIM TO
JUBILEE2000 AS BEING DELUSIONAL AND FRAUDULENT

This report dated 16th MAY 2000 was prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a
Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

'GOOD DESIGN AND THE CONCEPTION/NOTION OF PARKING AGREEMENT IN A PRIVATE
#371 - SAINT ANDREWS STREET WITHIN AN AREA TO WHICH APPLIES A HISTORIC
OVERLAY']

Various representations are brought under a concept analytically (a matter
treated in general logic). But to bring, not the representations, but the
pure synthesis of representations to concepts, is taught by transcendental
logic. The first thing that must be given a priori for the sake [IDEA:
@A79] of the cognition of all objects is the manifold of pure intuition;
the second is the synthesis of this manifold through imagination, though it
still does not yield cognition. The concepts that give unity to this pure
synthesis, and that consist solely in the representation of this necessary
synthetic unity, make the third requisite for the cognition of an occurrent
object, and they rest on the understanding." [CAMBRIDGE TEXTS IN THE
HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY, KANT'S PROLEGOMENA TO ANY FUTURE METAPHYSICS, SECOND
ANALOGY of ANALYTIC OF PRINCIPLES, pp 164-166]

EXCERPT FROM KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1783) ON THE SYSTEM OF PRINCIPLES OF THE
PURE UNDERSTANDING / PRINCIPLE OF TIME-SUCCESSION ACCORDING TO THE LAW OF
CAUSALITY AS IDEA @B233: "ALL ALTERATIONS TAKE PLACE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE
LAW OF THE CONNECTION OF CAUSE AND EFFECT.

PROOF: I perceive that appearances succeed one another, that is, that
[IDEA: @B233] one state of a thing exists at one time, the opposite of
which existed in the previous state. I am therefore actually connecting two
perceptions in time. *NOW* *CONNECTION* *IS* *NO* *ACT* *OF* *MERE* *SENSE*
*AND* *INTUITION*, *BUT* *IS* *HERE* *THE* *PRODUCT* *OF* *A* *SYNTHETIC*
*FACULTY* *OF* *THE* *IMAGINATION* *THAT* *DETERMINES* *THE* *INNER*
*SENSE* *WITH* *RESPECT* *TO* *RELATION* *IN* *TIME* {ie. as metempirics
relating to matters beyond the range of empirical knowledge, metaphysical;
(occasionally) affirming the validity of concepts or beliefs not based on
experience which occurs within time}. The imagination can however conjoin
the aforementioned two states in two different ways, so that either one or
the other would precede in time; for time cannot be perceived in itself and
what precedes and what follows in objects determined, as it were
empirically, in relation to it. I am therefore conscious only that my
imagination places one state before, the other after, not that in the
object [IDEA: @B234] one precedes the other; or, in other words, the
objective relation of the appearances that succeed one another remains
undetermined through mere perception. In order then for this relation to be
cognized as determined, the relation between the two states must be so
thought that it is thereby determined with necessity which of them must be
placed before, which after, and not the reverse. However, the concept that
carries with it a necessity of synthetic unity can only be a pure concept
of the understanding, which does not lie in perception – and here it is the
concept of the relation of cause and effect, in which the former determines
the latter in time as consequence, and not merely as something that could
precede it in the imagination (or not be perceived at all). It is, then,
only because we subject the succession of appearances, hence all
alterations, to the law of causality that experience itself – i.e.,
empirical cognition of the appearances – is possible; hence the appearances
themselves as objects of experience are possible only in accordance with
this very law.

The apprehension of the manifold of appearances is always successive.
[IDEA: @A189] The representations of the parts succeed one another. Whether
they also succeed one another in the object is a further point for
reflection, which is not included in the first point. Now one can in fact
call everything, and even every representation insofar as one is conscious
of it, an object; but it is a matter for deeper investigation what this
word is to signify regarding [IDEA: @B235] appearances, not insofar as they
(as representations) [IDEA: @A190] are objects, but only in so far as they
designate an object. In as much as they, merely as representations, are at
the same time objects of consciousness, they are not at all to be
distinguished from apprehension, i.e., reception into the synthesis of the
imagination, and one must then say: that the manifold of appearances is
always generated successively in the mind. Were appearances things in
themselves, then no human being would be able to conclude from the
succession of representations how the manifold of those appearances might
be conjoined in the object. For in the end we have to do only with our own
representations; how things in themselves may be (without regard to
representations through which they affect us) is completely beyond our
sphere of cognition. Now although the appearances are not things in
themselves, and nevertheless are the only thing that can be given to us for
cognition, I still have to show what in the appearances themselves may suit
the manifold for a conjoining in time, notwithstanding that its
representation in apprehension is always successive. Thus, for example, the
apprehension of the manifold in the appearances of a #311 - *HOUSE* that
stands before me is successive. Now the question is: whether the manifold
of this #311 - *HOUSE* itself also is successive in itself, which of course
no one will grant. However, as soon as I raise my concept of an object up
to transcendental significance, the #311 - *HOUSE* is now indeed no thing
in itself, but [IDEA: @A236] only an appearance, i.e., a representation,
whose transcendental object is [IDEA: @A191] unknown; what, then, shall I
understand by the question: how might the manifold be conjoined in the
appearance itself (which is still nothing in itself )? That which lies in
the successive apprehension is here viewed as representation, while the
appearance that is given to me, notwithstanding that it is nothing more
than a sum of such representations, is viewed as their object – with which
my concept, which I extract from the representations of apprehension, has
to agree. Since truth is the agreement of cognition with object, it can
easily be seen that here one can ask only about the formal conditions of
empirical truth, and that appearance, in counter-relation with the
representations of apprehension, can only be represented as their object
that is distinct from them if it falls under a rule that distinguishes it
from every other apprehension and makes one way of conjoining the manifold
necessary. That in the appearance which contains the condition of this
necessary rule of apprehension is the object.

Let us now proceed to our problem. That something happens – i.e., that
something, or some state, comes to be that wasn’t there before – [IDEA:
@B237] cannot be perceived empirically unless preceded by an appearance
that [IDEA: @A192] does not contain this state in itself; for a reality
following upon an empty time, hence, a coming to be that no state of things
precedes, can be apprehended just as little as empty time itself. Every
apprehension of an event is therefore a perception that follows upon
another perception. Since this is, though, the case with every synthesis of
apprehension, as I have shown above in the appearance of a #311 - *HOUSE*,
it does not in this way yet distinguish itself from the others. But I also
note: that if, in an appearance containing a happening, I call the
preceding state of perception A and the succeeding one B, then B can only
follow A in the apprehension, while the perception a cannot follow but only
precede B. I see for example a ship drifting downstream. My perception of
its location further down succeeds the perception of its location further
up the course of the river, and it is impossible that in the apprehension
of this appearance the ship should first be perceived further downstream
but afterwards further upstream. Here, then, the order in the succession of
perceptions in the apprehension is determined, and the apprehension is
bound by that order. In the previous example of a #311 - *HOUSE*, in the
apprehension my perceptions could start at [IDEA: @B238] the top of the
#311 - *HOUSE* and end with the ground, or else start from below and end
above, just as they could apprehend the manifold of empirical intuition
from the right or the left. In the series of these perceptions there [IDEA:
@A193] was, then, no determined order making it necessary when in the
apprehension I had to begin in order to conjoin the manifold empirically.
This rule is, however, always to be met with in the perception of something
that happens, and it makes the order of the perceptions succeeding one
another (in the apprehension of this appearance) necessary.

In our case, therefore, I will have to derive the subjective sequence of
the apprehension from the objective sequence of the appearances, because
otherwise the former is completely undetermined and does not distinguish
any one appearance from the rest. By itself the former proves nothing about
the connection of the manifold in the object, because it is completely
arbitrary. This connection will therefore consist in the order of the
manifold of the appearance according to which the apprehension of the one
(what happens) follows upon that of the other (which precedes) according to
a rule. Only in this way can I gain the right to say of the appearance
itself, and not merely of my apprehension: that in it a sequence is to be
found – which is as much as to say that I cannot institute the apprehension
otherwise than exactly in this sequence. [CAMBRIDGE TEXTS IN THE HISTORY OF
PHILOSOPHY, KANT'S PROLEGOMENA TO ANY FUTURE METAPHYSICS, SECOND ANALOGY of
ANALYTIC OF PRINCIPLES, pp 184-187]

OUGHT THEN TO BE UNLAWFUL CONDUCT BY A PUBLIC AUTHORITY ESTABLISHED AS AN
BINOMIAL STASIS BASIS TO STATUS AS EMANATION OF STATE {

@1 - RETENTION + @5 - CENTRE {ie. #33 / #77 AS #231 - JUXTAPOSITION
CONTROL} OF VALUE? + #65 - *DODECAHEDRON* / *SOLDIER* + #175 -
*ICOSAHEDRON* / *MARRIAGE* = #10 - TETRAKTYS

} as breaches made of Section 38(1) to (3) of the Charter of Human Rights
and Responsibilities No. 43 of Act 2006, which states: "(1) Subject to this
section, it is unlawful for a public authority to act in a way that is
incompatible with a human right or, in making a decision, to fail to give
proper consideration to a relevant human right.

(2) Subsection (1) does not apply if, as a result of a statutory provision
or a provision made by or under an Act of the Commonwealth or
otherwise under law, the public authority could not reasonably have acted
differently or made a different decision..

(3) This section does not apply to an act or decision of a private nature.

(4) Subsection (1) does not require a public authority to act in a way, or
make a decision, that has the effect of impeding or preventing a
religious body (including itself in the case of a public authority that is
a religious body) from acting in conformity with the religious doctrines,
beliefs or principles in accordance with which the religious body operates.

(5) In this section religious body means—

(a) a body established for a religious purpose; or
(b) an entity that establishes, or directs, controls or administers, an
educational or other charitable entity that is intended to be, and is,
conducted in accordance with religious doctrines, beliefs or principles.

"BLOTTING OUT THE HANDWRITING OF ORDINANCES THAT WAS AGAINST US, WHICH WAS
CONTRARY TO US, AND TOOK IT OUT OF THE WAY, NAILING IT TO HIS CROSS; AND
HAVING SPOILED PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS, HE MADE A SHOW OF THEM OPENLY,
TRIUMPHING OVER THEM IN IT. LET NO MAN THEREFORE JUDGE YOU IN MEAT, OR IN
DRINK, OR IN RESPECT OF AN HOLYDAY, OR OF THE NEW MOON, OR OF THE SABBATH
DAYS:

WHICH ARE A SHADOW OF THINGS TO COME; BUT THE BODY IS OF CHRIST.

LET NO MAN BEGUILE YOU OF YOUR REWARD IN A VOLUNTARY HUMILITY AND
WORSHIPPING OF ANGELS, INTRUDING INTO THOSE THINGS WHICH HE HATH NOT SEEN,
VAINLY PUFFED UP BY HIS FLESHLY MIND, AND NOT HOLDING THE HEAD, FROM WHICH
ALL THE BODY BY JOINTS AND BANDS HAVING NOURISHMENT MINISTERED, AND KNIT
TOGETHER, INCREASETH WITH THE INCREASE OF GOD.

WHEREFORE IF YE BE DEAD WITH CHRIST FROM THE RUDIMENTS OF THE WORLD, WHY,
AS THOUGH LIVING IN THE WORLD, ARE YE SUBJECT TO ORDINANCES, (TOUCH NOT;
TASTE NOT; HANDLE NOT; WHICH ALL ARE TO PERISH WITH THE USING;) AFTER THE
COMMANDMENTS AND DOCTRINES OF MEN? WHICH THINGS HAVE INDEED A SHOW OF
WISDOM IN WILL WORSHIP, AND HUMILITY, AND NEGLECTING OF THE BODY; NOT IN
ANY HONOUR TO THE SATISFYING OF THE FLESH." [Colossians 2:14-23 (KJV)]

Nous: #65
Time: 17:20 hrs
Date: 2019.12.13
Torah: [#30, #5, #8]@{
@1: Sup: 30 (#30); Ego: 30 (#30),
@2: Sup: 35 (#65); Ego: 5 (#35),
@3: Sup: 43 (#108); Ego: 8 (#43),
Male: #108; Feme: #43
} // #43

Dao: Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity
Tetra: #63 - Watch
I-Ching: H20 - Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up

Latin: Sublevator {God, the hope of all the children of the earth} Alt:
Mabhel {Emptiness of Things Before God} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST LIGHTNING & INFERNAL SPIRITS OF RELIGIOUS CULTS
2. CREED
3. INFLUENCES & PROTECTS THOSE WHO SEEK THE TRUTH
4. Serucuth
}

Jehoshaphat {The Lord is judge}

Prototype: HOMOIOS {#432 / #431} / HETEROS {#454 / #361} / *TORAH* {#388 /
#409}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:1,row:7,col:7&prototype:torah>

***@zen: 1, row: 7, col: 7, nous: 65 [Date: 2019.12.13, Time: 17:20
hrs, Super: #388 / #65 - Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 -
Viewing, Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 63 - Watch, Ego: #409 /
#65 - Unlearned Virtuosity as Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 - Viewing,
Contemplation (view), Looking up; Tetra: 63 - Watch]

H8199@{
   @1: Sup: 57 (#57); Ego: 57 (#57),
   @2: Sup: 56 (#113); Ego: 80 (#137),
   @3: Sup: 65 (#178); Ego: 9 (#146 - I AM NOT A LAND-GRABBER {%15}),
   @4: Sup: 79 (#257); Ego: 14 (#160),
   Male: #257; Feme: #160
} // #409

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #389 % #41 = #20 - Left without Language, Different From the Vulgar;
I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal, Retiring, Retreat, Yielding; Tetra: 50 -
Vastness/Wasting;

THOTH MEASURE: #20 - Oh Maa-antu-f, who makest thine appearance in Pa-Amsu,
I am not unchaste with any one.

    #VIRTUE: With Advance (no. #20), many plans.
    #TOOLS: With Accumulation (no. #60), much wealth.
    #POSITION: With Decisiveness (no. #29), many decisions, but
    #TIME: With Doubt (no. #62), some hesitation.
    #CANON: #171

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_171@{
   @1: Sup: 20 (#20); Ego: 20 (#20),
   @2: Sup: 80 (#100); Ego: 60 (#80),
   @3: Sup: 28 (#128); Ego: 29 (#109),
   @4: Sup: 9 (#137); Ego: 62 (#171 - I AM NOT UNCHASTE WITH ANY ONE
{%20}),
   Male: #137; Feme: #171
} // #171

#390 - *SOVEREIGN* as [#1, #300, #80, #9] / #409 as [#300, #80, #9, #500] /
#419 - *SLAUGHTER* as [#30, #300, #80, #9] / #451 - *RIGHT*, *PRIVILEGE*,
*DUE* (*LEGAL*: Y-M-T-A) as [#6, #300, #80, #9, #50, #6] / #451 as [#300,
#80, #9, #6, #50, #6] = shâphaṭ (H8199): {UMBRA: #20 as #389 % #41 = #20}
1) to judge, govern, vindicate, punish; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) *TO* *ACT* *AS*
*LAW*-*GIVER* *OR* *JUDGE* *OR* *GOVERNOR* (*OF* *GOD*, *MAN*); i) *TO*
*RULE*, *GOVERN*, *JUDGE*; 1a2) to decide controversy (of God, man); 1a3)
to execute judgment; i) discriminating (of man); ii) vindicating; iii)
condemning and punishing; iv) at theophanic advent for final judgment; 1a4)
(Niphal); i) to enter into controversy, plead, have controversy together;
ii) to be judged; 1a5) (Poel) judge, opponent-at-law (participle);

G3623@{
   @1: Sup: 70 (#70); Ego: 70 (#70),
   @2: Sup: 80 (#150 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28}); Ego: 10 (#80),
   @3: Sup: 19 (#169 - I TROUBLE MYSELF ONLY WITH MY OWN AFFAIRS {%18});
Ego: 20 (#100),
   @4: Sup: 8 (#177 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO CURSING {%29}); Ego: 70 (#170),
   @5: Sup: 58 (#235); Ego: 50 (#220 - I CURSE NOT A GOD {%38}),
   @6: Sup: 47 (#282); Ego: 70 (#290),
   @7: Sup: 6 (#288); Ego: 40 (#330),
   @8: Sup: 76 (#364); Ego: 70 (#400),
   @9: Sup: 45 (#409); Ego: 50 (#450),
   Male: #409; Feme: #450
} // #450

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #600 % #41 = #26 - Ambiguous Reversals, Virtue of Gravity; I-Ching:
H3 - Birth Throes, Initial Difficulties, Sprouting, Difficulty at the
beginning, Gathering support, Hoarding; Tetra: 3 - Mired;

THOTH MEASURE: #26 - Oh Basit, who makest thine appearance at the Shetait;
I am not the cause of weeping to any.

    #VIRTUE: If it is Endeavor (no. #26), then joy, but
    #TOOLS: If it is Departure (no. #66), then sorrow.
    #POSITION: As to Following (no. #19), it is dragged along.
    #TIME: As to Guardedness (no. #57), it is secured.
    #CANON: #168

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_168@{
   @1: Sup: 26 (#26); Ego: 26 (#26),
   @2: Sup: 11 (#37); Ego: 66 (#92),
   @3: Sup: 30 (#67); Ego: 19 (#111),
   @4: Sup: 6 (#73); Ego: 57 (#168 - I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO ANY
{%26}),
   Male: #73; Feme: #168
} // #168

#450 as [#70, #10, #20, #70, #50, #70, #40, #70, #50] = oikonómos (G3623):
{UMBRA: #0 as #600 % #41 = #26} 1) the manager of household or of household
affairs; 1a) *ESP*. *A* *STEWARD*, *MANAGER*, *SUPERINTENDENT* (*WHETHER*
*FREE*-*BORN* *OR* *AS* *WAS* *USUALLY* *THE* *CASE*, *A* *FREED*-*MAN*
*OR* *A* *SLAVE*) *TO* *WHOM* *THE* *HEAD* *OF* *THE* *HOUSE* *OR*
*PROPRIETOR* *HAS* *INTRUSTED* *THE* *MANAGEMENT* *OF* *HIS* *AFFAIRS*, the
care of receipts and expenditures, and the duty of dealing out the proper
portion to every servant and even to the children not yet of age; 1b) the
manager of a farm or landed estate, an overseer; 1c) the superintendent of
the city's finances, the treasurer of a city (or of treasurers or quaestors
of kings); 2) metaph. the apostles and other Christian teachers and bishops
and overseers;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:7,row:7,col:7,nous:73&lexicon:G3623>

"AND THE LORD SAID, WHO THEN IS THAT FAITHFUL AND WISE STEWARD-G3623, WHOM
HIS LORD SHALL MAKE RULER OVER HIS HOUSEHOLD, TO GIVE THEM THEIR PORTION OF
MEAT IN DUE SEASON?" [Luke 12:42]

IMMANUEL KANT’S PROLEGOMENA (1783 AS APRIORITY TO FRENCH REVOLUTION 1789)
AS IDEA @260: “Hammer and chisel {

#247 as [#6, #2, #2, #200, #7, #30] = barzel (H1270): {UMBRA: #10 as #239 %
#41 = #34} 1) iron; 1a) iron; 1a1) iron ore; 1a2) as material of furniture,
utensils, implements; 1b) tool of iron; 1c) harshness, strength, oppression
(fig.)

}are perfectly fine for working raw lumber, but for copperplate one must
use an etching needle. Likewise, sound common sense and speculative
understanding are both useful, but each in its own way; the one, when it is
a matter of judgments that find their immediate application in experience,
the other, however, when judgments are to be made in a universal mode, out
of mere concepts, as in metaphysics, where what calls itself (but often
*PER* *ANTIPHRASIN*) sound common sense has no judgment whatsoever.” [pages
9-10]

#21 - *GUIDING* *THE* *PHYSICAL*, *EMPTYING* *THE* *HEART*; I-CHING: H31 -
RECIPROCITY, CONJOINING, INFLUENCE (WOOING), FEELINGS; TETRA: 42 - GOING TO
MEET
#37 - NON-DEEMING ACTION, GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION; I-CHING: H40 -
RELEASE, DELIVERANCE, TAKING-APART, UNTANGLED; TETRA: 21 - *RELEASE*

IMMANUEL KANT’S PROLEGOMENA (1783) SECTION #21 AS IDEA @303: "In order
therefore to explain the possibility of experience insofar as it rests on
pure a priori concepts of the understanding, we must first present that
which belongs to judgments in general, and the various moments of the
understanding therein, in a complete table; for the pure concepts of the
understanding – which are nothing more than concepts of intuitions in
general insofar as these intuitions are, with respect to one or another of
these moments, in themselves determined to judgments and therefore
determined necessarily and with universal validity – will come out exactly
parallel to them. By this means the a priori principles of the possibility
of all experience as objectively valid empirical cognition will also be
determined quite exactly. For they are nothing other than propositions that
subsume all perception (according to certain universal conditions of
intuition) under those pure concepts of the understanding.

Experience consists of intuitions, which belong to sensibility, and of
judgments, which are solely the understanding’s business. Those judgments
that the understanding forms solely from sensory intuitions are, however,
still far from being judgments of experience. For in the one case the
judgment would only connect perceptions as they are given in sensory
intuition; but in the latter case the judgments are supposed to say what
experience in general contains, therefore not what mere perception – whose
validity is merely subjective – contains. The judgment of experience must
still therefore, beyond the sensory intuition and its logical connection
(in accordance with which the intuition has been rendered universal through
comparison in a judgment), add something that determines the synthetic
judgment as necessary, and thereby as universally valid; and this can be
nothing but that concept which represents the intuition as in itself
determined with respect to one form of judgment rather than the others,
i.e., a concept of that synthetic unity of intuitions which can be
represented only through a given logical function of judgments." [pages
54-56]

IMMANUEL KANT’S PROLEGOMENA (1783) AS IDEA @377: "I find nothing else
worthy of note in the review of this book. Its author judges EN GROS {ie.
basically; (colloquial) in a nutshell, in summary, in short} throughout, a
mode that is cleverly chosen, since it does not betray one’s own knowledge
or ignorance; a single comprehensive judgment EN DÉTAIL {ie. in detail},
if, as is proper, it had considered the main question, would have perhaps
exposed my error, perhaps also the degree of the reviewer’s insight into
investigations of this kind. It was no ill-considered trick, for removing
early on the desire to read the book itself from readers who are used to
forming a conception of books from newspaper articles only, to recite one
after another a great many propositions, which, torn from the context of
their arguments and explications (especially as antipodean as these
propositions are in relation to all school metaphysics), must of necessity
sound nonsensical; to assault the reader’s patience to the point of
disgust; and then, after having introduced me to the witty proposition that
constant illusion is truth, to conclude with the harsh, though paternal,
reprimand: *TO* *WHAT* *END*, *THEN*, *THE* *CONFLICT* *WITH* *ACCEPTED*
*LANGUAGE*, *TO* *WHAT* *END*, *AND* *WHENCE*, *THE* *IDEALISTIC*
*DISTINCTION*? A judgment that ultimately renders everything peculiar to my
book into merely verbal innovation (though previously the book was supposed
to be metaphysically heretical), and that clearly proves that my would-be
judge has not correctly understood the least bit of it, and, what’s more,
has not correctly understood himself.

The reviewer, however, talks like *A* *MAN* *WHO* *MUST* *BE* *AWARE* *OF*
*IMPORTANT* *AND* *EXQUISITE* *INSIGHTS*, *WHICH*, *HOWEVER*, *HE* *STILL*
*KEEPS* *SECRET*; for nothing has become known to me of late regarding
metaphysics that could justify such a tone. But he is doing a great wrong
in withholding his discoveries from the world; for there are doubtless many
others like me who, with all the fine things that have been written in this
field for some time now, have still been unable to find that the science
has thereby been advanced a finger’s breadth. In other respects, we do
indeed find definitions being sharpened, lame proofs provided with new
crutches, the patchwork gar ment of metaphysics given new pieces, or an
altered cut – but that is not what the world demands. The world is tired of
metaphysical assertions; what’s wanted are the possibility of this science,
the sources from which certainty could be derived in it, and sure criteria
for distinguishing truth from the dialectical illusion of pure reason. The
reviewer must possess the key to all this, otherwise he surely would never
have spoken in so high a tone." [pages 126-127]

IMMANUEL KANT’S PROLEGOMENA (1783) AS IDEA @381: "I am obliged to the
learned public for the silence with which it has honored my Critique for so
long a time; for this after all demonstrates a suspension of judgment, and
thus some suspicion that, in a work that abandons all the usual paths and
pursues a new one in which one cannot immediately find one’s way, something
might nonetheless perhaps be found through which an important but now
moribund branch of human knowledge could receive new life and fertility,
and so demonstrates a cautiousness, not to break off and destroy the still
fresh graft through an overly hasty judgment. A specimen of a judgment that
was delayed for such reasons has only just now come before me in the
Gothaische gelehrte Zeitung, a judgment whose well-foundedness every reader
will perceive for himself (without taking into account my own suspect
praise) from the clear and candid presentation of a portion of the first
principles of my work.

And now I propose, since a large edifice cannot possibly be instantly
judged as a whole through a quick once-over, that it be examined piece by
piece from its foundation, and that in this the present Prolegomena be used
as a general synopsis, with which the work itself could then be compared on
occasion. This suggestion, if it were based on nothing more than the
imagined importance that vanity customarily imparts to all one’s own
products, would be immodest and would deserve to be dismissed with
indignation. But the endeavors of all speculative philosophy now stand at
the point of total dissolution, although human reason clings to them with
undying affection, an affection that now seeks, though vainly, to turn
itself into indifference, only because it has been constantly betrayed.

In our thinking age it is not to be expected but that many meritorious men
would use every good opportunity to work together toward the common
interest of an ever more enlightened reason, if only there appears some
hope of thereby attaining the goal. Mathematics, natural science, law, the
arts, even morals (and so on) do not completely fill up the soul; there
still remains a space in it that is marked off for mere pure and
speculative reason, and its emptiness drives us to seek out, in grotesques
and trivialities, or else in delusions, what seems to be occupation and
amusement, but is at bottom only distraction to drown out the trouble- some
call of reason, which, as befits its vocation, demands something that
satisfies it for itself, and does not merely stir it to activity on behalf
of other purposes or in the service of inclinations. Therefore, for
everyone who has even tried to enlarge his conception in this way,
contemplation that occupies itself only with this sphere of reason existing
for itself has a great attraction, because exactly in this sphere all other
areas of learning and even ends must, as I have reason to suppose, join
together and unite in a whole – and, I dare say, it has a greater
attraction than any other theoretical knowledge, for which one would not
readily exchange it.

But I propose these Prolegomena as the plan and guide for the
investigation, and not the work itself, because, with respect to the
latter, though I am even now quite satisfied as regards the content, order,
and method, and the care that was taken to weigh and test each proposition
accurately before setting it down (for it took years for me to be fully
satisfied not only with the whole, but sometimes also with only a single
proposition, as regards its sources), I am not fully satisfied with my
presentation in some chapters of the Doctrine of Elements, e.g., the
Deduction of the concepts of the understanding or the chapter on the
Paralogisms of pure reason, since in them a certain prolixity obstructs the
clarity, and in their stead the examination can be based on what the
Prolegomena here say with respect to these chapters.

The Germans are praised for being able to advance things further than other
peoples in matters where persistence and unremitting industry are called
for. If this opinion is well-founded, then an opportunity presents itself
here to bring to completion an endeavor whose happy outcome is hardly to be
doubted and in which all thinking persons share equal interest, but which
has not succeeded before now – and to confirm that favorable opinion;
especially since the science concerned is of such a peculiar kind that it
can be brought all at once to its full completion, and into a permanent
state such that it cannot be advanced the least bit further and can be
neither augmented nor altered by later discovery (herein I do not include
embellishment through enhanced clarity here and there, or through added
utility in all sorts of respects): an advantage that no other science has
or can have, since none is concerned with a cognitive faculty that is so
fully isolated from, independent of, and unmingled with other faculties.
The present moment does not seem unfavorable to this expectation of mine,
since in Germany nowadays one hardly knows how he could keep himself
otherwise still occupied outside the so-called useful sciences and have it
be, not mere sport, but at the same time an endeavor through which an
enduring goal is reached.

I must leave it to others to contrive the means by which the efforts of the
learned could be united toward such an end. In the meantime it is not my
intention to expect of anyone a simple adherence to my theses, nor even to
flatter myself with hope of that; rather, whether it should, as it happens,
be attacks, revisions, and qualifications that bring it about, or
confirmation, completion, and extension, if only the matter is investigated
from the ground up, then it now can no longer fail that a system would
thereby come into being (even if it were not mine) that could become a
legacy to posterity for which it would have reason to be thankful.

It would be too much to show here what sort of metaphysics could be
expected to follow if one were first right about the principles of a
critique, and how it would by no means have to appear paltry and cut down
to just a small figure because its false feathers had been plucked, but
could in other respects appear richly and respectably outfitted; but other
large benefits that such a reform would bring with it are apparent at once.
The ordinary metaphysics has indeed already produced benefits, because it
searched for the elementary concepts of the pure understanding in order to
render them clear through analysis and determinate through explication. It
was thereby a cultivation of reason, wherever reason might subsequently
think fit to direct itself. But that was all the good that it did. For it
undid this merit again by promoting self-conceit through rash assertions,
sophistry through subtle evasions and glosses, and shallowness through the
facility with which it overcame the most difficult problems with a little
school wisdom – a shallowness that is all the more enticing the more it has
the option of, on the one hand, taking on something from the language of
science, and, on the other, from popularity, and thereby is everything to
everyone, but in fact is nothing at all. By contrast, through critique our
judgment is afforded a standard by which knowledge can be distinguished
with certainty from pseudo knowledge; and, as a result of being brought
fully into play in metaphysics, critique establishes a manner of thinking
that subsequently extends its wholesome influence to every other use of
reason, and for the first time excites the true philosophical spirit.
Moreover, the service it renders to theology, by making it independent of
the judgment of dogmatic speculation and in that way securing it against
all attacks from such opponents, is certainly not to be underrated. For the
ordinary metaphysics, although promising to assist theology greatly, was
subsequently unable to fulfill this promise, and beyond this, in calling
speculative dogmatism to its aid, had done nothing other than to arm
enemies against itself. FANATICISM, WHICH CANNOT MAKE HEADWAY IN AN
ENLIGHTENED AGE EXCEPT BY HIDING BEHIND A SCHOOL METAPHYSICS, UNDER THE
PROTECTION OF WHICH IT CAN VENTURE, AS IT WERE, TO RAVE RATIONALLY, will be
driven by critical philosophy from this its final hiding place; and beyond
all this it cannot fail to be important to a teacher of metaphysics to be
able, for once with universal assent, to say that what he propounds is now
at last science, and that through it genuine benefit is rendered to the
COMMONWEAL[TH]." [pages 131-134]

— 👽👽👽👽👽👽👽 —

"THE WATCHERS WE ARE,
SO DO NOT DARE.
THOUGH IT BE FAR.
IT'S LIKE WE'RE THERE."

VOICE OF AMERICA (ASSOCIATED PRESS) @ 1226 HOURS ON 10 MAY 2019: "FRANCE
WELCOMES FACEBOOK'S ZUCKERBERG WITH THREAT OF NEW RULES:

France welcomed Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg on Friday with a threat of
sweeping new regulation.

With Facebook under fire on multiple fronts, Zuckerberg is in Paris to show
that his social media giant is working hard to limit violent extremism and
hate speech shared online.

But a group of French regulators and experts who spent weeks inside
Facebook facilities in Paris, Dublin and Barcelona say the company isn't
working hard enough.

Just before Zuckerberg met French President Emmanuel Macron in Paris, the
10 officials released a report calling for laws allowing the government to
investigate and fine social networks that don't take responsibility for the
content that makes them money.

The French government wants the legislation to serve as a model for
Europe-wide management of social networks. Several countries have
introduced similar legislation, some tougher than what France is proposing.

The company says it is working on solutions, and the French regulators
praised Facebook for hiring more people and using artificial intelligence
to track and crack down on dangerous content.

But they said Facebook didn't provide the French officials enough
information about its algorithms to judge whether they were working, and
that a "lack of transparency ... justifies an intervention of public
authorities."

The regulators recommended legally requiring a "duty of care" for big
social networks, meaning they should moderate hate speech published on
their platforms. They insist that any law should respect freedom of
expression, but did not explain how Facebook should balance those
responsibilities in practice.

After meeting Macron, Zuckerberg said in a Facebook post that he welcomed
governments taking a more active role in drawing up regulations for the
internet. He made similar remarks earlier this year but has been vague on
what kind of regulation he favors.

Facebook faces "nuanced decisions" involving content that is harmful but
not illegal and the French recommendations, which set guidelines for what's
considered harmful, "would create a more consistent approach across the
tech industry and ensure companies are held accountable for enforcing
standards against this content," Zuckerberg said."
[<https://www.voanews.com/a/france-welcomes-facebook-s-zuckerberg-with-threat-of-new-rules/4912287.html>]

LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 1647 HOURS ON
10 MAY 2019: "Congratulations!

You just ran some gibberish through your nonsense-machine and it came out
as even more gibberish!

Well done!

Absolutely stunning, to think of all the people who completely failed to
see the obvious sense in turning gibberish into gibberish."

DOLF @ 1743 HOURS ON 10 MAY 2019: "Are you advocating such anti-semitic
opinion on politics and human identity {ie. Double Dutch} on behalf of some
institutional imperative which you subscribe to such as at#HEIStic nazism
{#215 / #235}?"

LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 1856 HOURS ON
10 MAY 2019: "Gibberish."

DOLF @ 1743 HOURS ON 10 MAY 2019: "HYPOTHETICAL PROPOSITION IS THAT ONE
MUST ASK GIVEN THE TWO YEARS THAT ARE VISIBLE WITHIN THE INSCRIPTION: 1786
AND 1787 AND "SOME SCANDINAVIAN-STYLE Ø LETTERS" WHETHER THE WRITING IS
ACCORDING TO KANT *PER* *ANTIPHRASIN* MEANING *AGAINST* *DICTION* AND
THEREFORE A LITERARY DEVICE IN THE USE OF WORDS OR PHRASES TO CONVEY THEIR
REAL MEANINGS AND WHETHER IT WAS A SCHEMA INITIATED BY PERSONS ACQUAINTED
WITH HIS WORKS AND OFFENDED BY AN INADEQUATE APPRECIATION--BUT I AM
ENTIRELY IGNORANT OF SUCH."

"THE FORMER PRIME MINISTER PAUL KEATING IS BEING ACCUSED OF HAVING A
'DONALD TRUMP' MOMENT AFTER HE LAUNCHED A BLISTERING ATTACK ON AUSTRALIA'S
SPY BOSSES, LABELLING THEM 'NUTTERS'."
[<https://www.abc.net.au/radio/programs/am/former-pm-paul-keating-attacks-security-agencies-on-china-stance/11081978>]

You seem to mostly post during work hours and probably only on paid
overtime ..."

- dolf

The various PDF resources being essays as work in progress notations for
the prospect of producing a viable syncretism with Immanuel Kant's Ground
Work for the Metaphysics of Morals are now available within the directory:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/>

Initial Post: 10 May 2019
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-05-12 20:28:25 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

SUCK on it, old man... LOL!

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for tax fraud and defrauding followers
Duke pleaded guilty to what prosecutors described as a six-year
scheme to dupe thousands of his followers by asking for donations.
Through postal mail, Duke later appealed to his supporters that
he was about to lose his house and his life savings. Prosecutors
claimed that Duke raised hundreds of thousands of dollars in this
campaign. Prosecutors also claimed he sold his home at a hefty
profit, had multiple investment accounts, and spent much of his
money gambling at casinos.[138][139][140].

Did you enjoy sucking on it, Walt? LOL!
The Peeler
2019-05-12 08:46:43 UTC
On Sun, 12 May 2019 00:12:58 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, FORGING as "NEMO", whined again:

<FLUSH the subnormal idiot's latest lame troll>

Who are you going to spread your ass cheeks now for, Loose Sphincter? For
Caroloony, the clinically insane schizo and his "brazen bull"? LOL
2019-05-12 18:50:09 UTC
In this case, Waldo is a jew. It's difficult to find the jew in his
natural habitat
That is more like YOUR natural habitat.

Exactly!
Michael Ejercito
2019-05-13 16:05:00 UTC
In this case, Waldo is a jew. It's difficult to find the jew in his
natural habitat
That is more like YOUR natural habitat.
Exactly!
In fact, he is so ashamed of his beliefs, he forges us!

2019-05-12 19:45:38 UTC
In this case, Waldo is a jew. It's difficult to find the jew in his
natural habitat
You are a Mongoloid, Rejecto. Nothing can change that. Get used
to it.
The Peeler
2019-05-12 19:56:42 UTC
On Sun, 12 May 2019 12:45:38 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

Picture of the gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-05-12 20:38:06 UTC
In article <7d6c5f34-a5d5-4940-a777-***@googlegroups.com>,

Have a GOOD look, nazoid sub-lice...

This is how you're ALL going to end!

Franz Xaver Ziereis (13 August 1904 - 24 May 1945) was the commandant
of the Mauthausen-Gusen concentration camp from 1939 until the camp
was liberated by the Americans in 1945.

LOMPO!
NEMO
2019-05-13 18:11:55 UTC
On Sun, 12 May 2019 11:50:09 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
In this case, Waldo is a jew. It's difficult to find the jew in his
natural habitat
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/->>cUV6DVmRwHw/TvDlzYXvhlI/AAAAAAAABtU/_r0iZtgqrH4/s1600/Schindler+6+Toilet.jpg
That is more like YOUR natural habitat.
That there standing neck high in the shit is a jew. Steven Spielberg
said it himself in that comedy "Schindlers List". Are you calling
jewboy Spielberg a liar? Perhaps the whole story was hoax. Is that
what you're saying?
NEMO
2019-05-13 18:30:56 UTC
BFD. Even Nazis like being in shit.
http://tinyurl.com/bgtsowy
Lieutenant Colonel Leonid Vinokur was the first to catch sight of [German
General in Stalingrad] Paulus and his recollection is published for the
first time in the book.
He said: 'Paulus lay on the bed when I entered. He lay there in his coat,
with his cap on. He had two-week-old beard stubble and seemed to have
lost all courage.'
His aide, Major Anatloy Zoldatov, recalled: 'The filth and human excrement
and who knows what else was piled up waist-high. It stank beyond belief.'
'They could have easily shot themselves,' said Major General Ivan Burmakov.
'But Paulus and his staff chose not to do that. They had no intention of
dying - they were such cowards. They didn't have the courage to die.'
</quote>

TSSK!
Carolina Reb
Toronto Church Street Booty Bandits!
The Peeler
2019-05-13 18:56:38 UTC
On Mon, 13 May 2019 11:38:58 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-05-13 18:55:52 UTC
On Mon, 13 May 2019 14:11:55 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
That is more like YOUR natural habitat.
That there standing neck high in the shit is a jew. Steven Spielberg
said it himself in that comedy "Schindlers List". Are you calling
jewboy Spielberg a liar? Perhaps the whole story was hoax. Is that
what you're saying?
Stop projecting, shiteating nazoid! We have it from the horse's mouth what
you are into:

Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
2019-05-14 14:55:38 UTC
On Sun, 12 May 2019 11:50:09 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
In this case, Waldo is a jew. It's difficult to find the jew in his
natural habitat
That is more like YOUR natural habitat.
That there standing neck high in the shit is a jew. Steven Spielberg
said it himself in that comedy "Schindlers List". Are you calling
jewboy Spielberg a liar? Perhaps the whole story was hoax. Is that
what you're saying?
Forger, Schindler's List was NOT a comedy.

2019-05-14 17:14:51 UTC
  Forger, Schindler's List was NOT a comedy.
It was Jew bullshit meant for consumption by superstitious Mongoloid
assholes like YOU, you slant-eyed puke-skinned Gook douchebag.
The Peeler
2019-05-14 18:01:12 UTC
On Tue, 14 May 2019 13:14:51 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-05-15 08:52:38 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

A very surprised nazi soldier:

"Ach! But Shitler promized ve vill rule das vorld!"

TSSK!
NEMO
2019-05-15 03:06:52 UTC
On Tue, 14 May 2019 07:55:38 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
On Sun, 12 May 2019 11:50:09 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
In this case, Waldo is a jew. It's difficult to find the jew in his
natural habitat
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/->>>>cUV6DVmRwHw/TvDlzYXvhlI/AAAAAAAABtU/_r0iZtgqrH4/s1600/Schindler+6+Toilet.jpg
That is more like YOUR natural habitat.
That there standing neck high in the shit is a jew. Steven Spielberg
said it himself in that comedy "Schindlers List". Are you calling
jewboy Spielberg a liar? Perhaps the whole story was hoax. Is that
what you're saying?
Forger, Schindler's List was NOT a comedy.
Michael
Gook, I watched this movie with a group of young African-Americans in
South Central L.A. We was laughing and high-fiving like only a gang of
teenage niggers (plus me) can. If that ain't a comedy, what is?
The Peeler
2019-05-15 07:09:30 UTC
On Tue, 14 May 2019 23:06:52 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Forger, Schindler's List was NOT a comedy.
Michael
Gook, I watched this movie with a group of young African-Americans in
South Central L.A. We was laughing and high-fiving like only a gang of
teenage niggers (plus me) can. If that ain't a comedy, what is?
Stop lying, they high-fived each other and were laughing when they
gang-banged you, Loose Spincter!
2019-05-15 09:03:27 UTC
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
What do you think(?), shiteating freak?

LOL!

NEMO
2019-05-12 20:27:49 UTC
FUCK you, Andrew "Andrzej" Baron... you inferior POLACK scum...
you will NEVER be one of us ARYANS!
LOL!