A new poem of mine: "I am swinging with a beautiful Mood !"
Add Reply
Wisdom90
2019-10-08 20:03:14 UTC
Hello..

A new poem of mine: "I am swinging with a beautiful Mood !"

I was just listening to the following beautiful music of Glenn Miller
called: "In The Mood", here it is:

So i have just decided to write fast another poem, here it is:

I am swinging with a beautiful Mood !

Since love has to be understood !

I am swinging with a beautiful Mood !

Since you have to learn how to not to be rude !

I am swinging with a beautiful Mood !

Since my love doesn't want to be the solitude !

I am swinging with a beautiful Mood !

Since i beautifully climb it to a high altitude !

I am swinging with a beautiful Mood !

Since you have to learn the exactitude to not be too confused !

I am swinging with a beautiful Mood !

Since my beautiful love is love with great amplitude

I am swinging with a beautiful Mood !

Since our so beautiful love is a certitude !

I am swinging with a beautiful Mood !

Since our love doesn't know about the finitude !

Since our love is like forever a King of plenitude !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
plainolamerican
2019-10-08 20:22:23 UTC
Hello..
http://youtu.be/_CI-0E_jses
Alton Glenn Miller (Army Serial No. 0505273)
The Peeler
2019-10-08 20:31:26 UTC
On Tue, 8 Oct 2019 13:22:23 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Wisdom90
Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
Alton Glenn Miller (Army Serial No. 0505273)
You WISH, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit! LOL