Commentary On The Iranian Shoot-Down
2020-01-11 18:41:30 UTC
Iranian Armed Forces Say They Inadvertently Shot Down The Ukrainian
Plane.....

The Iranian Armed Forces General Staff just admitted (in Farsi) that its
air defenses inadvertently shot down the Ukrainian flight PS 752 shortly
after it took off on January 8 in Tehran (machine translation, slightly
edited for readability):

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2020/01/iran-accidentally-shot-down-ukrainian.html

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for Iran...not for shooting down the airliner...
but for coming clean about the incident. After all,
if the Jewish lap dog Trump had not assassinated the
Iranian general in the first place, the shoot-down
would have never happened.
January 11, 2020 at 11:31 AM

Northerntruthseeker said...

Yes, the indirect consequence of that American action through the
triggering of Iran's self defense forces put into action, did indeed
cause the shoot down...

But try telling that to the ass clowns in the Jew spew media that
are frothing at the mouth with their blood lust and want for Iran's
destruction..
January 11, 2020 at 11:51 AM

Post a Comment
Loose Cannon
2020-01-11 18:48:24 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
Carolina Reb
2020-01-11 18:56:39 UTC
Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.
POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living
"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Sometimes...depending upon the time and circumstances of when
and where one was employed in the industry, the term "fluffer"
was used to arouse the actors just prior to the shoot. The "best
boy" ..to the disappointment of the Jews on this newsgroup..had
no homosexual connotations. I worked in lighting and electrical
systems on the stage set, mostly before the actual shooting began.
My supervisor was the "best boy," and often one would see his name
on the ending credits of a motion picture.

Times are quite different now. The porn industry as it was structured
in the 70s no longer exists. Technological innovations in electronics
and associated systems have advanced to the degree to where practically
anyone with a video camera or even a cell phone can make their own porn
and post it on Usenet. Sorry to disappoint all you Jews out there, but
that is the way it is now, so get used to it.
NEMO
"Sometimes"... fuck off, jizz mop.
Carolina Reb
2020-01-11 19:16:16 UTC
POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living
"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Sometimes...
"Sometimes"... fuck off, jizz mop.
....more like "all-the-time" with you and your
fellows, Lambsky:

Toronto Church Street Booty Bandits!
NEMO

Carolina Reb
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?p=15632#p15632
The Peeler
2020-01-11 21:10:43 UTC
On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 12:01:06 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, recently to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

2020-01-11 21:09:51 UTC
On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 11:16:16 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
2020-01-11 19:07:02 UTC
On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 13:41:30 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq