Chris on Mask Mandates
2021-10-06 15:07:31 UTC
http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=334088&p=4516217#post4516217

"I went to the Giant Eagle in Rocky River today.

There was a sign on the front door announcing a MASK MANDATE.

To the best of my knowledge, neither of the stores in Berea, nor the one
in North Olmsted requires masks, certainly not a week ago when I was in
Berea. I believe the sign said it was implemented on 08/16 or 08/26. It
was getting late, so I got the mask out of my car. Never going back to
that store. No reason to with a Walmart literally on the other side of
the parking lot from me and TWO Giant Eagle stores in Berea that don't
require masks."- Christopher Charles Morton, dba Deanimator

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=334088&p=4516402#post4516402

"I'm not interested in being the Black guy in the YouTube video that the
cops beat, taze and maybe shoot to death because I "reached for my
waistband" while refusing to wear a mask.

Its a lot easier to just go to EVERY OTHER GROCERY STORE that apparently
doesn't require masks. Even the Giant Eagles closer to me didn't require
them as of a week or two ago. I only went to that one because I went to
Books-A-Million in Fairview Park first.

Other than the Cleveland Clinic, it's the ONLY place I've seen that
requires masks since Poindexter lifted the state mandate months ago. And
I really can't avoid the clinic unless I decide to become a Christian
Scientist."- Chris
HeartDoc Andrew
2021-10-06 15:26:16 UTC
[...]
The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
the U.S. & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota, Lambda, Mu &
Delta lineage mutations combining to form hybrids that render current
COVID vaccines/pills no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense
2021-10-08 05:09:08 UTC
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
I am wonderfully hungry!

HeartDoc Andrew
2021-10-08 08:40:21 UTC
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><