Gay Rights
"MIDIcian" (tm)
2005-04-26 12:36:35 UTC
I can't help that I'm such a self-loathing, partially aborted, old-fart
communist, cross-posting internet troll. But bothering people like you is
the only thing that gives me any pleasure. I am a loser with no job, living
off my elderly parents social security. I don't even own a house. . .or a
trailer for that matter. My 1978 gremlin is going to need new brakes soon.

In life, you hurt the one's you love. I love GWB and I'm proud that he is
Texan, like me. I'd drink his bathwater, if he'd let me.

Your "Close, Personal Friend",

Stan
Chris Morton
2005-04-26 15:36:12 UTC
"Bushie's in love
With he" - Me! (Rikki Lee Jones parody)
So what you seem to be saying is that homosexuality is something to be
mocked....
Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women should have to fistfight with 210lb.
rapists.
ren##n.org (The +Revd)
That's right, boy! It sure is.
"MIDIcian" (tm)
2005-04-27 07:28:13 UTC
Post by ren##n.org (The +Revd)
Post by Chris Morton
So what you seem to be saying is that homosexuality is something to be
mocked....
That's right, boy! It sure is.
I completely disagree.

Stan, heterosexual
"MIDIcian" (tm)
2005-04-27 07:25:25 UTC
"Chris Morton" <***@newsguy.com>, right-wing extremist lying-type
propaganda artist -
Post by Chris Morton
"Bushie's in love
With he" - Me! (Rikki Lee Jones parody)
So what you seem to be saying is that homosexuality is something to be
mocked....
Not homosexuality, just those that *ATTACK* homosexuals and are homosexuals
themselves. The problem is HYPOCRICY, not homosexuality.

Stan
Chris Morton
2005-04-27 14:00:09 UTC
Post by "MIDIcian" (tm)
propaganda artist -
Post by Chris Morton
"Bushie's in love
With he" - Me! (Rikki Lee Jones parody)
So what you seem to be saying is that homosexuality is something to be
mocked....
Not homosexuality, just those that *ATTACK* homosexuals and are homosexuals
themselves. The problem is HYPOCRICY, not homosexuality.
The fact that I've never seen Bush ATTACK homosexuals aside, isn't imputing
homosexuality as a NEGATIVE an ATTACK?

I guess when your politics don't rise above schoolyard taunts, those sorts of
things are a little too subtle for you....
Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women should have to fistfight with 210lb.
rapists.
"MIDIcian" (tm)
You are assuming I went to school. What does subtle mean?
pepys
I do!
Chris Morton
2005-04-27 14:01:31 UTC
Post by Chris Morton
"Bushie's in love
With he" - Me! (Rikki Lee Jones parody)
So what you seem to be saying is that homosexuality is something to be
mocked....
I do!
Apparently you and "Midician" have that in common.
Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women should have to fistfight with 210lb.
rapists.
"MIDIcian" (tm)

Chris Morton
2005-04-26 20:58:14 UTC
"Bushie's in love
With he" - Me! (Rikki Lee Jones parody)
Just out of curiosity, were you one of the Gore people in 2000 who went around
saying, "You know, that Ralp Nader has never been married...."
Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women should have to fistfight with 210lb.
rapists.
Susan Cohen
2005-04-26 22:17:53 UTC
Post by Chris Morton
"Bushie's in love
With he" - Me! (Rikki Lee Jones parody)
Just out of curiosity, were you one of the Gore people in 2000 who went around
saying, "You know, that Ralp Nader has never been married...."
No one ever brought this up to me.
However, I would have put it down to his being a jerk, rather than gay.

Susan
rapists.
ren##n.org (The +Revd)
2005-04-27 05:49:29 UTC
Post by Chris Morton
"Bushie's in love
With he" - Me! (Rikki Lee Jones parody)
Just out of curiosity, were you one of the Gore people in 2000 who went around
saying, "You know, that Ralp Nader has never been married...."
You seem to have a selective approach to sexual disorientations, boy.
Why do you think being a faggot is OK while "kiddie diddling" isn't?
pepys
2005-04-27 10:15:36 UTC
Post by ren##n.org (The +Revd)
Post by Chris Morton
"Bushie's in love
With he" - Me! (Rikki Lee Jones parody)
Just out of curiosity, were you one of the Gore people in 2000 who went around
saying, "You know, that Ralp Nader has never been married...."
You seem to have a selective approach to sexual disorientations, boy.
Why do you think being a faggot is OK while "kiddie diddling" isn't?
To paraphrase Rodney Rude - "I just love poofters, 'cause they're a dying
race".
"MIDIcian" (tm)

Stan
Chris Morton
2005-04-27 14:00:38 UTC
Post by Chris Morton
"Bushie's in love
With he" - Me! (Rikki Lee Jones parody)
Just out of curiosity, were you one of the Gore people in 2000 who went around
saying, "You know, that Ralp Nader has never been married...."
No.
I wonder why I find that hard to believe....
Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women should have to fistfight with 210lb.
rapists.
"MIDIcian" (tm)
2005-04-27 17:54:08 UTC
Post by Chris Morton
"Bushie's in love
With he" - Me! (Rikki Lee Jones parody)
Just out of curiosity, were you one of the Gore people in 2000 who went around
saying, "You know, that Ralp Nader has never been married...."
Nope. I was too busy helping Gore find his femine side. And showing my
thongs to 'Handsome', Bill Clinton.
Riain Barton/øéòéï áøúåï

:
"MIDIcian" (tm)

: Stan
"MIDIcian" (tm)
2005-04-27 07:24:03 UTC
Obviously, a forgery, since I don't post from either A T & T, nor Newsguy -