Happy Chanukka!!!
2018-12-02 21:41:12 UTC
This is the sexiest jewish woman I could find. Enjoy!

נפש בר יוחאי
2018-12-02 21:53:22 UTC
This is the sexiest jewish woman I could find. Enjoy!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/80/ff/bb/80ffbba7202db27c42c0b6194331297a.jpg
You say you eat her pussy before you lick her ass.
The Peeler
2018-12-02 22:12:33 UTC
On Sun, 02 Dec 2018 16:41:12 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by The Peeler
This is the sexiest jewish woman I could find.
NO, Loose Sphincter, THIS is the sexiest piggish woman a gay nazi like you
could find:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
2018-12-03 00:48:11 UTC
This is the sexiest jewish woman I could find. Enjoy!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/80/ff/bb/80ffbba7202db27c42c0b6194331297a.jpg
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge the Peeler.

2018-12-03 04:47:56 UTC
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 16:48:11 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
This is the sexiest jewish woman I could find. Enjoy!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/80/ff/bb/80ffbba7202db27c42c0b6194331297a.jpg
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge the Peeler.
Michael
Gook, you are ruining the holiday for the jews. Go back home to
Manila. Allow the jews their fun. Let them salivate over a picture of
the sexiest jewish female on the internet. They have nothing else to
live for.
The Peeler
2018-12-03 09:58:00 UTC
On Sun, 02 Dec 2018 23:47:56 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by NEMO
Gook, you are ruining the holiday for the jews. Go back home to
Manila. Allow the jews their fun. Let them salivate over a picture of
the sexiest jewish female on the internet. They have nothing else to
live for.
We'll let the Jews have REAL fun by making them read what's the matter with
you, you hilarious unhappily married gay nazi scum:

Truth and honesty
2018-12-03 07:52:30 UTC
This is the sexiest jewish woman I could find. Enjoy!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/80/ff/bb/80ffbba7202db27c42c0b6194331297a.jpg
Clearly your taste in women is not normal. Most people think she is too
fat.

I like many of the Jewish women on this list

https://www.ranker.com/list/hottest-jewish-women/peis