White on Black hateCrime!
Zaire
2019-09-09 21:21:49 UTC
I was downtown earlier, down there to make sure things were in order. I saw a visible minority pedestrian cross on the red light. A white gal almost hit him and then proceeded to swear at him. Arrest! That's what she deserves. Incarceration! Hopefully they foreclose on her property and she loses everything. Alas, that's not going to happen given the racist regime that Canada currently has. We knead to arrest ourselves out of this problem, and hold the white man accountable.
How else can we atone for centuries of abusing visible minorities?
How else can we come face to face with our horror machines, machines that raped, pillaged, and murdered those less fortunate?
Send me money; send your donation to 'The Mayor of Canada'. Let them know it's for Zaire. It will get to me.

Please donate generously.
Carolina Reb
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1136&start=480
The Peeler
2019-09-09 21:36:32 UTC
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 14:27:35 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup! BOTH of you!

Zaire
All of the 'perps' you mention are victims. They suffer because their ancestors were slaves, and the slave mentality still exists to some extent. My aunt was a slave. She was forcibly taken by CCCP and worked to almost death in the Ukraine coal mines. She ended up in the death house, but survived. But hold on! She was not only white, but an ethnic German! White slavery is good. They need to get a taste of the yoke.
The Peeler
2019-09-09 22:29:36 UTC
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 15:06:48 -0700 (PDT), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you hypocritical nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about himself:
"I'm an ethnic German and have no guilt whatsoever concerning the
MID: <ebc65f30-e1d5-4e80-9bb6-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2019-09-09 21:35:42 UTC
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 14:21:49 -0700 (PDT), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove