** (Berty) Greeking Archdiocese of Southwark, 3 (SHO NASHTY, FOLKSH!)
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2020-05-20 13:23:06 UTC
In 2003, David Murphy, a former Edinburgh priest turned charity worker, was
convicted of sex abusing various boys and girls at St Mary's Home in Gravesend,
Kent.[133]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases_by_country#United_Kingdom

TSSHK!
Carolina Reb
2020-05-20 16:11:16 UTC
Post by Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
In 2003, David Murphy, a former Edinburgh priest turned charity worker, was
convicted of sex abusing various boys and girls at St Mary's Home in Gravesend,
Kent.[133]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases_by_country#United_Kingdom
TSSHK!
Lambsky when are you going to do some more reposts of Richard
Speck and the homo rape scene from "Deliverance?"
The Peeler
2020-05-20 16:19:32 UTC
On Wed, 20 May 2020 09:11:16 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

homo bullshit unread>

swine!

F'up to your homegroup

The absolutely ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our
resident gay nazitard, Caroloony, posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

her tulips died (see sig)! LOL
tulips :
Jews!"