Gooks Can Never Be Caucasians
2018-03-08 04:12:39 UTC
https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/03/white-character-and-civilization-compared-to-chinese/
The Peeler
2018-03-08 08:47:43 UTC
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 23:12:39 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile
nazi homo swine!

Picture of the effeminate senile gay nazi sow with PINK tie:

Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
The Jews
2018-03-08 15:31:24 UTC
https://nationalvanguard.org
"National Vanguard."

BWAH ha ha ha hah a a ha ha a ha ha ha hah ah ah a ha a a ha a ha!

"Founded by Kevin Alfred Strom"
In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography and
was sentenced to 23 months in prison, of which he served four months.

Typical nazi pedophile!

LOL

The obviously gay Strom:

What a FABULOUS sweater!

[chuckle]

You guys are ALWAYS good for a laugh!

not coming to holocaust me.

M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-03-08 18:14:04 UTC
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/80/Kevin_alfred_strom.jpg
These Nazi faggots sure like little boys.
Carolina Reb
2018-03-08 18:55:40 UTC
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
https://nationalvanguard.org
"National Vanguard."
BWAH ha ha ha hah a a ha ha a ha ha ha hah ah ah a ha a a ha a ha!
"Founded by Kevin Alfred Strom"
In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography and
was sentenced to 23 months in prison, of which he served four months.
Typical nazi pedophile!
LOL
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/80/Kevin_alfred_strom.jpg
What a FABULOUS sweater!
[chuckle]
You guys are ALWAYS good for a laugh!
not coming to holocaust me.
These Nazi faggots sure like little boys.
It has been my observation over a lifetime that those who express
an interest in faggottry are usually faggots themselves.
M***@thruhikinggear.com
That's certainly true about Rev Razofag and Kevin Alfred Strom!
Loose Cannon
It's especially true about you and Roman the gay Greek Peeler.
The Peeler
2018-03-08 22:57:35 UTC
Post by Carolina Reb
It has been my observation over a lifetime that those who express
an interest in faggottry are usually faggots themselves.
That's certainly true about Rev Razofag and Kevin Alfred Strom!
It's especially true about you and Roman the gay Greek Peeler.
Stop projecting your OWN faggotry onto all those that you know are superior
to you and straight unlike you, you repulsive fairy!
2018-03-09 12:12:03 UTC
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
What do you think(?), shiteating freak?

LOL!
2018-03-09 16:46:34 UTC
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
These Nazi faggots sure like little boys.
It has been my observation over a lifetime that those who express
an interest in faggottry are usually faggots themselves.
That's certainly true about Rev Razofag and Kevin Alfred Strom!
It's especially true about you and Roman the gay Greek Peeler.
Especially.

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
2018-03-09 20:03:59 UTC
Post by Carolina Reb
It has been my observation over a lifetime that those who express
an interest in faggottry are usually faggots themselves.
That's certainly true about Rev Razofag and Kevin Alfred Strom!
It's especially true about Gordon and and the denizens of the Queen MAry Parking Lot he continues to rave about!
Especially.
Especially!

LOL

Have you EVER gone though an entire day WITHOUT ranting bout
homosexual activities?

The answer: No, you have not.

You can't get through ONE DAY without talking about red, abused,
puckering anuses filled with hot man-sausages depositing their hot
loads.

Oh, I'm sorry, that probably got you excited, huh?

Anyway, your preoccupation with the subject only CONFIRMS your
faggotry, like ALL nazis and naz-wannabes.

All of them.

[chuckle]

Admit it, Gordon.

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-09 20:55:42 UTC
On Fri, 09 Mar 2018 08:46:34 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
That's certainly true about Rev Razofag and Kevin Alfred Strom!
It's especially true about me and my serb peasant Razovic.
Especially.
I believe you, Razofag!
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
2018-03-09 16:44:43 UTC
On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 11:01:05 -0800 (PST), Dreckgook Ejershito aka
[fluhs jew smut/lies/shite]
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
These Nazi faggots sure like little boys.
It has been my observation over a lifetime that those who express
an interest in faggottry are usually faggots themselves.
That's certainly true
You and your gook sockpuppet GBLTP ladyboy Ejershito fall into that,
category asshole!

2018-03-09 19:51:47 UTC
[fluhs jew smut/lies/shite]
Are you trying to write in English again?

To Latinese, you should stick!

[chuckle]

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-09 20:55:52 UTC
On Fri, 09 Mar 2018 08:44:43 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
These Nazi faggots sure like little boys.
It has been my observation over a lifetime that those who express
an interest in faggottry are usually faggots themselves.
That's certainly true
Me and my personal whore "Loose Sphincter" fall into that,
category asshole!
That's understood, Razofag!
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker?
--
Shadow to deviated subnormal G. Razovic:
"Your brain has yet to develop from licking mens
MID: <57584081$0$3636$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-03-14 13:59:48 UTC
Post by Carolina Reb
It has been my observation over a lifetime that those who express
an interest in faggottry are usually faggots themselves.
That's certainly true
Me and my personal whore "Loose Sphincter" fall into that,
category asshole!
That's understood, Razofag!
The manginas make it so obvious.

The Peeler
2018-03-15 09:53:34 UTC
On Wed, 14 Mar 2018 17:09:41 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile

Picture of the effeminate senile gay nazi sow obviously suffering from
rectal pain: Loading Image...
2018-03-08 22:57:49 UTC
On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 10:55:40 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-03-08 17:18:24 UTC
https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/03/white-character-and-civilization-compared-to-chinese/
Maybe to day we format your face. Wadda say asshole?
Carolina Reb
2018-03-08 18:02:20 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/03/white-character-and-civilization-compared-to-chinese/
Maybe to day we format your face. Wadda say asshole?
Obviously you did not follow the link. If you do not (or
cannot) follow links, you are not worth my time.
The Peeler
2018-03-08 18:08:41 UTC
On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 10:02:20 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Another mugshot of the gay nazi cocksucker's REAL stupid face:

F'up
2018-03-09 12:11:20 UTC
"Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals? Like, I mean, the free
and easy lifestyle of the late 60s and early 70s when everybody who
wanted to, "turned on, tuned on, and dropped out?" Well, I am now
retired, and would like to return to those thrilling days of
yesteryear. Not looking for sex. If it happens, it happens. If it
doesn't happen, that's OK too.
I'm close by, less than 250 miles from the Big A. Would be a hell of
a lot cheaper going over there than becoming an expatriate and living
in Holland.

If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. Just wanna hear
back from SOMEBODY!"

"Carolina Reb's" post to alt.singels, 14 Jul 2010 12:51:24.
2018-03-08 18:51:56 UTC
On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 09:18:24 -0800 (PST), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/03/white-character-and-civilization-compared-to-chinese/
Maybe to day we format
Excellent idea, Y-chi. Go into the command prompt and type format c:
That will explain how it's done!

2018-03-08 19:58:04 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/03/white-character-and-civilization-compared-to-chinese/
Maybe to day we format your face. Wadda say asshole?
Excellent idea, Y-chi.
Of course it's an excellent idea!

Formatting a nazi's face is a great way to spend an afternoon! Fun for
the whole family!

Here's a photo of a nazi about to get beaten to death with a shovel!

Too bad we don't have the movie of that.

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-08 22:52:35 UTC
On Thu, 08 Mar 2018 10:51:56 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Maybe to day we format your face. Wadda say asshole?
Excellent idea, Y-chi. But I'd prefer it if you formatted my asshole!!! LOLOK
You would, wouldn't you? And REAL HARD too! <BG>
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:

That made me laugh.
The Peeler
2018-03-08 17:53:15 UTC
On Thu, 08 Mar 2018 06:35:57 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Take dreckgook Ejershito for instance: once a mong always a mong!
More like: once your master always your master. At least going by what we
see on these groups! LOL
Michael about psychopathic Razovic:
" Projection is his only method of feeling better about himself."
MID: <oko1oi$js1$***@dont-email.me>
NEMO
2018-03-09 12:00:11 UTC
"Notable Holocaust revisionist", Fred Leuchter:
p***@gmail.com
2018-03-09 12:01:13 UTC