HUH? HAY The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Illiterate Grik Foreskin PEELER......STILL, making an ANUS of yourself on these groups on, THE Usenet even, though BOTH your jew pwners are, BACK from jew Easter????
2018-04-07 21:34:41 UTC

HAY!

How, come anus? <B<

Care, to explain anus? <G<

Report, back anus! <GB<

LOLOK <VGB<

2018-04-07 20:42:04 UTC
Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!

--In puking memory of the cocksucking nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
The Peeler
2018-04-07 21:25:40 UTC
Looks like there's no cure in sight for the incurable dumb psychotic bitch
HAY!
How, come anus? <B<
Care, to explain anus? <G<
Report, back anus! <GB<
LOLOK <VGB<
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL
--
"The Jews" with regard to dumb anal Razovic:
"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000