HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein etc) circumcished neo-jew Ivanka Trump "dumb as a b'rick" according to Shteve Bannon (as quoted in jew asshole Michael Volff's novel)!
2018-01-10 13:53:03 UTC

HAY!

Duh!

You'd HAVE, to be dumb as a b'rick to get, circumcished and change
race from human to shubhuman just to, 'marry' some shleazy little jew
asshole such as Jared Kushnersky!

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

even one word drivel."
2018-01-10 20:42:17 UTC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Anyone ever seen or read something as
HAY!
Duh!
You'd HAVE, to be dumb as a b'rick to get, circumcished and change
race from human to shubhuman just to, 'marry' some shleazy little jew
asshole such as Jared Kushnersky!
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin
even one word drivel."
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS,
without ANY exception, such LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL
--
TOTALLY retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident