jeSSe and walter and why they're both Here
bozo_de_niro@yahoo.com
2019-02-07 13:12:29 UTC
jeSSe and walter are two virulent Jew haters —— one is a treacherous woman with a past, the other is a 70 year old homo-sexual man. Both have been lifelong human receptacles for sex, prostitution, and pornography, and that's what they both have in common and why they're both here, arentcha you two bitches?
B***@37.com
2019-02-07 20:58:38 UTC
The sick ugly elderly walter Hampton in his yellow butterfly T-shirt without jeSSe's deformity in his mouth: Loading Image...
2019-02-08 13:58:48 UTC
Post by ***@yahoo.com
jeSSe and walter are two virulent Jew haters
YOU are just a virulent jew a"h, bonzo!

2019-02-08 16:59:20 UTC
On Fri, 08 Feb 2019 05:58:48 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by ***@yahoo.com
jeSSe and walter are two virulent Jew haters —— one is a treacherous
woman with a past, the other is a 70 year old homo-sexual man. Both
have been lifelong human receptacles for sex, prostitution, and
pornography, and that's what they both have in common and why they're
both here, arentcha you two bitches?
YOU are just a virulent jew a"h, bonzo!
Most people will agree that YOUR "life" is worth less than the life of a
virus, psychopath!

2019-02-08 18:54:06 UTC
What is wrong with you and what is your first name?
B***@37.com
2019-02-13 12:04:05 UTC
cuz you seen one infected homo-sexual Jew hater you seen 'em all eh jeSSe eh walter eh Loose Rectum aka loose cannon