A Tidbit For Nemo/Lambsky & The Church Street Boyz
2019-06-09 21:06:47 UTC

NEMO
2019-06-09 21:11:27 UTC
NTS posted....
NTS eats shit and sucks donkey-dick.
Carolina Reb
2019-06-09 21:22:12 UTC
NTS posted....
NTS eats shit and sucks donkey-dick.
It is quite known what floats your boat, Toronto Jew-boy:

-----

Brian Lambsky
Nov 18
Any man with his ass-cheeks spread wide open is welcomed.
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-06-09 21:33:11 UTC
In article <c16fa61b-2353-40dd-b32b-***@googlegroups.com>,

Michael Kuhnen, the leader of the German neo-Nazi movement. Died
of AIDS:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_K%C3%BChnen

In 1986, while in jail, KÃŒhnen came out as gay.[7] In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family meant he
had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out that Ernst Röhm
was also a gay Nazi.
The Peeler
2019-06-09 21:39:22 UTC
On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 14:22:12 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to your homegroup alt.homosexual where all your shit belongs.

Picture of the gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
2019-06-09 21:38:20 UTC
On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 17:06:47 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs

Ofay
2019-06-09 22:47:02 UTC
NTS posted....
WHY is this not making news
here in Canada? A pastor
gets arrested in Toronto
for "disturbing the peace"
for simply preaching on a
street corner! And
apparently the ones
that found his
preaching "disturbing"
were the freaks in the
LBGTQEIEIO community!
Yes, Canada, this shows
how this nation is suddenly
bending over for these freaks
and now taking away a person's
civil rights as well, all for
the rights of freaks? So much
for freedom of speech here
in Canada!.......
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2019/06/northerntruthseeker-rant-for-sunday_9.html
i get real tired of pc bullshit. just remember though; the preacher was a black man. doesn't fit into your ideals.
The Peeler
2019-06-09 23:04:41 UTC
On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 15:47:02 -0700 (PDT), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Cum about herself on Nov 14th, 2014:
"High: I'm a strong female of breeding age. I'll see you later at the Cow
MID: <0c3d3881-b022-4e1e-8619-***@googlegroups.com>
Carolina Reb
So? Jew asshole-plowers are still Jew asshole-plowers.
The Peeler
2019-06-09 23:33:53 UTC
On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 16:29:02 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to alt.homosexual

Picture of the gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
http://vavvi.com/images/2016/11/45wyt9cm71fj70p4teqi.jpg
Hey elderly pretentious ASSHOLE who says "tidbit" —— you don't fool anybody here or anywhere else with your pretend indignant antigay anti-homo-sexual posture and rhetoric, walter. You're a twisted lonely old faggot that everybody naturally hates and who's been dying to suck anybody's cock anywhere so long cuz you were born an ugly unlikeable cocksucker just like your bastard daddy. So fuck you and I hope you catch two bullets right in the face just for being the asshole and Jew-hater you are, and in that order too.
Carolina Reb
2019-06-10 16:49:15 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Ofay
Post by Carolina Reb
[...]
"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you."

--David Duke - "My Awakening"

"The Jew rails against homosexuality as he indulges in it."

--Carolina Reb - "soc.culture.israel"
The Peeler
2019-06-10 19:23:33 UTC
On Mon, 10 Jun 2019 09:49:15 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/