Iran Says Destroying Israel an “Achievable Goal”
Add Reply
Byker
2019-10-06 00:31:13 UTC
There are a couple of other citations on it.
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/israel/2019/october/nothing-will-be-left-of-israel-iran-says-it-now-has-the-power-to-wipe-israel-off-the-map
'Nothing Will Be Left of Israel': Iran Says It Now Has the Power to Wipe
Israel 'Off the Map'
Not if the U.S. can help it:

Zaire
2019-10-06 00:44:16 UTC
Not if the U.S. can help it: http://youtu.be/Nzgif8KJ1Ao
http://youtu.be/8koYh03wGgI
http://youtu.be/2SPkeyQSTZc
If Iran even tries, it's lights out baby. I find it difficult to believe that Iran would issue such a moronic statement.
Carolina Reb
2019-10-06 04:00:10 UTC
To hell with "Israel!"
The Peeler
2019-10-06 07:46:11 UTC
On Sat, 5 Oct 2019 21:00:10 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

NO gays in this group, capisci, you two disgusting senile nazi homo swines!
So fuck off to your homegroup! BOTH of you!

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-10-06 07:40:54 UTC
On Sat, 5 Oct 2019 17:44:16 -0700 (PDT), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, you perverted disgusting nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
it up my poop chute?"
plainolamerican
2019-10-07 17:43:58 UTC
Post by Byker
There are a couple of other citations on it.
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/israel/2019/october/nothing-will-be-left-of-israel-iran-says-it-now-has-the-power-to-wipe-israel-off-the-map
'Nothing Will Be Left of Israel': Iran Says It Now Has the Power to Wipe
Israel 'Off the Map'
Not if the U.S. can help it: http://youtu.be/Nzgif8KJ1Ao
http://youtu.be/8koYh03wGgI
http://youtu.be/2SPkeyQSTZc
Not if the U.S. can help it
---
Americans owe Israel nothing but contempt for killing our soldiers, extorting our politicians for weapons and tax dollars, planting spies in our government and creating lies to make their enemies our enemies.

zionist xians and jews should be removed from our government by any means neccessary.