Shucking The Jew-Tube
2020-01-13 17:56:17 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?p=16558#p16558
P-Dub
2020-01-13 18:59:07 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?p=16558#p16558
The best way to save our children is to shit all over Nazi's and other psychopathic antisocial asswipes. Expose them as the worthless morons that they are as often as possible.

By the way - Jews are better than Carolina Pussy. Every day, every way.
Carolina Reb
2020-01-13 19:40:56 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by Carolina Reb
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?p=16558#p16558
The best way to save our children is to shit all over Nazi's and other psychopathic antisocial asswipes. Expose them as the worthless morons that they are as often as possible.
By the way - Jews are better than Carolina Pussy. Every day, every way.
I shittish upon thee and your "holy bible," you
Christian asswipe.
The Peeler
2020-01-13 19:56:06 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 11:40:56 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
the nazis were christians.
The Peeler
2020-01-13 22:29:02 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 12:34:38 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by P-Dub
The best way to save our children is to shit all over Nazi's and other psychopathic antisocial asswipes.
---
the nazis were christians.
The nazis PERSECUTE, TORTURED and KILLED Christians and Christian priests,
plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!

The Peeler
2020-01-13 19:09:05 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 12:56:17 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,