Race: An Arbitrary Social Construct?
Add Reply
SC Reb
2020-03-19 15:26:10 UTC
Federal government: “Americans must become race-blind.
Diversity is our strength! Race doesn’t exist! Affirmative
Action above all!”

(Later)

2020 U.S. Census form: “Please list your race and the
races of everyone in your household: White; Black;
Hispanic; Asian; Hawaiian Islander; Other. Your
response is required by federal law!”
The Peeler
2020-03-19 15:35:31 UTC
On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 11:26:10 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2020-03-19 17:01:56 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,
SC Reb <***@att.net> wrote:

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
Carolina Reb
2020-03-19 17:31:24 UTC
Post by Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
Take it back to Church Street, Lambsky. You
are not fooling anyone.
NEMO
2020-03-19 17:42:15 UTC
Take
Take Mohammed's dick outta your mouth, Walt. Yassir is waiting!
The Peeler
2020-03-19 17:58:26 UTC
On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 10:31:24 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2020-03-20 03:23:09 UTC
Federal government: “Americans must become race-blind.
Diversity is our strength! Race doesn’t exist! Affirmative
Action above all!”
(Later)
2020 U.S. Census form: “Please list your race and the
races of everyone in your household: White; Black;
Hispanic; Asian; Hawaiian Islander; Other. Your
response is required by federal law!”
There should be only two choices, White or not White. If they're not
White, who gives a jew shit what they are?
The Peeler
2020-03-20 09:46:40 UTC
On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 23:23:09 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
2020 U.S. Census form: “Please list your race and the
races of everyone in your household: White; Black;
Hispanic; Asian; Hawaiian Islander; Other. Your
response is required by federal law!”
There should be only two choices, White or not White. If they're not
White, who gives a jew shit what they are?
LOL Dumb frustrated endlessly whinging nazoids!
2020-03-20 12:03:01 UTC
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
What do you think(?), shiteating freak?
Carolina Reb
2020-03-20 18:05:45 UTC
What do you think(?), shiteating freak?
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
This is merely another of your many
non sequiturs, Lambsky. Other than
the fact that Richard Speck held
ownership of a dick, there is no
corollary worthy of mention that Speck's
pecker and the peckers of Russian
troops engaged in combat with the
German Wehrmacht possessed any
commonality.

As to the homosexual rape scene in
1972's "Deliverance," it must be
stated that the enactment was portrayed
by actors, and had absolutely nothing
to do with real or imagined combat
and/or behavior engaged in by the
combatants on the Eastern Front during
the Second World War.

Once again, take it back to Toronto's
Church Street and keep it there, Lambsky.
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2020-03-20 18:15:54 UTC
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
This is merely another of
This is merely another "achievement" of your fuhrer, shitty
shiteater Shitler.
Carolina Reb
2020-03-20 18:28:00 UTC
Post by Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Post by Carolina Reb
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
This is merely another of
This is merely another "achievement" of your fuhrer, shitty
shiteater Shitler.
What would happen to Jews who EAT SHIT?

Nothing much, Jews have been seen with mental health problems and dementia eating feces, none of them had ill effects but it does have ill effects on the health professionals who see it, or who have to clean the excrement out of their mouths. I have seen 4/5 nurses and doctors all retching during this process, myself included! One man even enlightened us to the fact that his feces, had crunchy bits! That revelation caused all of us to start retching and vomiting again! Nasty! Assuming the person it came from was healthy - not much. Coprophagia is common in many animal species and is one of the many less mainstream forms of human sexual activity but feces is not, of itself, toxic or harmful. They would likely get sent to the hospital for psychological or psychiatric evaluation. Coprophagy (aka scatophagy) is a serious disease, where the victim has an obsession with eating their feces. Autocoprophagy is when the victim eats their own feces. Cases of it have been documented since the late 1800’s. It is often caused by “medical disorders like seizure disorders, cerebral atrophy, and tumors and […] psychiatric disorders like mental retardation, alcoholism, depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, fetishes, delirium, and dementia - all common characteristics of Jewish behavior. In 2005, “a 77-year-old man with mild mental retardation was referred for urgent psychiatric evaluation due to coprophagia.” A medical evaluation revealed the behavior was involuntary and caused by depression and cognitive dysfunction.

***@gmail.com posted on Sep 21

This is not the first time you have portrayed Hitler as a shit eater as if you personally were there on the scene to witness it. And even if it's true, so what? Shit eaters are an odd bunch for sure, but scientific studies have verified that of all known pervert groups those comprised of shit eaters are the least violent and overall most intelligent. I myself am not a shit eater. No advanced enough just yet. But I am into female ass cheeks, that's for sure. I love the smell. Ok, that's not the same as tasting it - not up there with eating it - but it is an intake of sorts. I'm sure at some point the inhalation of a certain number of farts would equal one small turd. It might take a billion fart whiffs to equal one small turd, but in time it will happen. Just as without workers the wealthy could not exist, so too can our turds not exist with with the farts from which they come. So please be careful about painting Adolph Hitler as a shit eater. In your zeal to turn people against Hitler you could actually inspire a whole new generation of Hitler fans, guys like me, people in the fanciful world of shit eating and it's many varied off shoots including my all time favorite, ass cheek smothering of the locked-in face with farts forced directly into the nose (to be inhaled or not, my choice). I was never a Hitler fan, but now that you have labeled him as a shit eater I'm beginning to think maybe he wasn't such a bad guy.
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2020-03-20 18:40:02 UTC
In article <1bb11aba-9ea2-4daf-bef9-***@googlegroups.com>,

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!
"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
Carolina Reb
2020-03-20 19:29:17 UTC
[...]
An interesting dilemma for you Lambsky. Several
erect Canadian cocks await your attention at one
location on Toronto's Church Street. At another
location..several piles of fresh excreta. You
cannot be in two locations at the same time. Which
of the two items would warrant your first attention?
Inquiring minds want to know!
Professeur de merde, Robert Faurisson

Carolina Reb
2020-03-20 20:47:59 UTC
It's Lambsky call, not yours.
The Peeler
2020-03-20 20:57:03 UTC
On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 13:47:59 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to your homegroup

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2020-03-20 20:19:59 UTC
On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 12:29:17 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the ridiculous gay nazi assclown (with ridiculous vaudeville hat! LOL):
https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2020-03-20 18:42:16 UTC
On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 11:28:00 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2020-03-20 18:40:13 UTC
On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 11:05:45 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to alt.homosexual

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
Zaire
2020-03-24 03:43:56 UTC
What do you think(?), shiteating freak?
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
This is merely another of your many
non sequiturs, Lambsky. Other than
the fact that Richard Speck held
ownership of a dick, there is no
corollary worthy of mention that Speck's
pecker and the peckers of Russian
troops engaged in combat with the
German Wehrmacht possessed any
commonality.
As to the homosexual rape scene in
1972's "Deliverance," it must be
stated that the enactment was portrayed
by actors, and had absolutely nothing
to do with real or imagined combat
and/or behavior engaged in by the
combatants on the Eastern Front during
the Second World War.
You mention 'Deliverance'. By the same author is a wonderful book titled 'To the White Sea'. It's about the struggle of an American tail gunner shot down while fire bombing Tokyo. Jumping out of the aircraft he tries to get to a northern Island. Man vs. nature, man vs. man etc.
Zaire
2020-03-24 03:49:29 UTC
Post by Zaire
[...]
an excerpt:

'
We are going to bring it to him, the Colonel said with satisfaction. A lot more than usual. Fire. This is what you've got to look forward to. This is what he's got to look forward to. He leaned into it, from the heels, you could say. I sat and waited, looking straight ahead. We're going to bring it to him. He looked down the rows of us, but I didn't watch him do it; all this was like before. To the enemy, you know. Up yonder, friends. Up yonder to the north. He pointed at the ceiling, not north. ...more
'
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/350300.To_the_White_Sea
The Peeler
2020-03-24 09:01:26 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 20:49:29 -0700 (PDT), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What the fuck are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Hitler admirer "Moose in Love with Nazi Scum" exposing his hypocrisy again:
"The people doing the murdering, raping and expelling are the ones guilty of
Post by Zaire
You mention 'Deliverance'.
Actually, it was not me. It was Brian Lambsky endlessly
re-posting loops of the homosexual rape scene from the
motion picture of the same name. If you want to do your
own research, look under "cuntica" and "deliverance" around
2012 and 2013 on this newsgroup. Get a clue. Brian Lambsky
is a Canadian homosexual Jew posting here under more than
a dozen monikers - and has been doing it for many years.
Around this time, Lambsky also exhibits an infatuation
with prison drag queen Richard Speck, in the same manner.

I met James Dickey at a cocktail party many years ago, and
since you seem to think there is some correlation between
himself and homosexual Jews, you may rest assured that there
was not (Dickey is deceased). Lambsky is so obsessed with
his own homosexuality that there is reason to believe that
the homosexual rape scene portrayed in "Deliverance" is - in
the twisted corridors of his Jewish mind - has taken upon itself
a life of its own.

I use this newsgroup as a source of information about Jews in
general, and generally it has served its purpose. From time
to time, I have found material here worthy of posting on the
"Nazi" website http://www.whitebiocentrism.com, and will continue
to do so. Lambsky has served...and will continue to serve...as
the perfect consolation of what is the essence of the Jewish
person...in all manner of depravity. Lambsky fills the bill
to a "Tee."
NEMO
2020-03-24 07:40:02 UTC
In article <671b76b3-c304-4ce2-a2c1-***@googlegroups.com>,

Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
Carolina Reb
2020-03-24 17:24:49 UTC
Post by Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.
POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living
"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
An interesting dilemma for you Lambsky. Several
erect Canadian cocks await your attention at one
location on Toronto's Church Street. At another
location..several piles of fresh excreta. You
cannot be in two locations at the same time. Which
of the two items would warrant your immediate attention?
Inquiring minds want to know!
The Peeler
2020-03-24 19:13:08 UTC
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 10:24:49 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/FhEHP2q.jpg
2020-03-24 09:02:05 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 23:12:01 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/FhEHP2q.jpg
2020-03-24 09:00:56 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 20:43:56 -0700 (PDT), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, you hypocritical nazi scum?
--
More Nazi tripe by Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"All that Britain and France had to due was to not declare war on Germany.
MID: <f5f193ab-1183-4660-80f7-***@googlegroups.com>
plainolamerican
2020-03-20 18:50:52 UTC
Post by SC Reb
Federal government: “Americans must become race-blind.
Diversity is our strength! Race doesn’t exist! Affirmative
Action above all!”
(Later)
2020 U.S. Census form: “Please list your race and the
races of everyone in your household: White; Black;
Hispanic; Asian; Hawaiian Islander; Other. Your
response is required by federal law!”
Race is used by governments and institutions to divide people.
Every race related question on forms should be ignored.
The Peeler
2020-03-20 20:21:20 UTC
On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 11:50:52 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
Race is used by governments and institutions to divide people.
Every race related question on forms should be ignored.
You don't want to be recognized as a typical retarded muzzie,
plaingaydumbmuzzieshit? LOL