(Anosmia) Again, how to know here on USENET that someone is infected with the COVID-19 novel coronavirus ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-23 11:54:55 UTC
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again revealed a 2nd time here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/LZAnyqUnr-w/H4Kqb45EAgAJ

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-23 13:42:12 UTC
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again revealed a 3rd time here ...

Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-03-23 12:56:54 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 08:42:12 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD"
Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://bit.ly/Made-UpMedicalLicense
Are you practicing medicine without a license, Andy? Should we alert
the State of Georgia?
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-23 13:59:57 UTC
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Praying here today ...

<begin prayer>

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD changes your heart
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you, Klaus, would come to trust the
truth (John 14:6), Who is LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )

<end prayer>

Here's how we know KlausS' soul is perishing:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ymZqFoFyZKg/0VXIilBaBQAJ

Here are the specifications of HeartDoc Andrew's eternal medical
Name: HeartDoc Andrew <><
Designation: MD/PhD
Issued: 12/19/2017
Expires: Never
Lic #: http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense
Profession: Physician
Scope: Universal, including USENET & all other virtual realms.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/klx3XoL_EFg/fB34T2DNBQAJ

Here's how to verify HeartDoc Andrew's eternal medical license:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/jIFj5fzysX0/Syan8IZcAQAJ

Applicable law governing an eternal medical license which is the fruit
(Galatians 5:22-23) of "much more" (Lk 11:13) Holy Spirit: NONE

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance,
kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against
such things there is **no law**." (Galatians 5:22-23)

**emphasis** added with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-03-23 13:06:37 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 08:59:57 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 08:42:12 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD"
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://bit.ly/Made-UpMedicalLicense
Are you practicing medicine without a license, Andy? Should we alert
the State of Georgia?
[crickets.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)
Note how, like many insane people, Andy can only use his pasted
"response" as he shows us how badly he's misinterpreted the Bible.
He's probably still using the King James version, abandoned decades
ago by all thinking people.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-23 14:11:24 UTC
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again praying a 2nd time here today ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/LZAnyqUnr-w/Z9oY8lJMAgAJ

Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-03-23 13:16:55 UTC
God doesn't issue medical licenses. Not even in your fake Bible.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-03-23 13:46:07 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 09:20:23 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Here are the specifications of HeartDoc Andrew's eternal medical
God doesn't issue medical licenses. Not even in your fake Bible.
[crickets.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)
It's no wonder Georgia's medical board yanked Andy's MD license. He
responded to their questions with the same insane claptrap as he does
here. He's incapable to answering a direct question.

His insanity prevents it.

Wonder how many votes our "Presidential candidate" will receive in the
upcoming election? Even his mom won't vote for him.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-23 15:39:04 UTC
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-24 17:20:28 UTC
"How to recognize a jew"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/alzOqtaCF0o/IpDeQgE_CAAJ
Here on Usenet, it would typically be by the last name.
For example, your last name, Cohen, suggests that you are Jewish.
Far from it.
Actually, it does;
Actually, it doesn't. An Irish shitske can 'marry' a jew and quite
legally take his jew name.
Again, the "last name, Cohen, suggests that (she is) Jewish."
just as your name (and behavior) suggests here on
Usenet that you are a racist zenophobic misogynistic Nazi who is
eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned & ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
GOD.
Neither my name nor my behaviour suggest any such thing, gook.
And jewlovers such as you will suffer the same fate as the jews
themseleves (Matthew 27:25).
Your writing that being covered by the Lamb of GOD's Blood (Matthew
27:25), Who removes (Revelation 7:14) sin from our robes thereby
making them white, is a fate to "suffer" is blaspheming against (Mk
3:29) Him, which is an eternal sin.

Link exposing you who are eternally condemned:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

preferred jew PAEDOPHILE aliash Ron Jacobson (RJ11)

There IS no DEO in Laos, just gooks!
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Baruch 'Barry' Shein's preferred jew PAEDOPHILE aliash Ron Jacobson (RJ11)
2020-03-31 13:04:04 UTC
On Mon, 30 Mar 2020 09:12:50 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<30> 03/30/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
Behold in slant-eyed wonder and amazement at this gook charlatan
pretending to be a doctor with a medical licence issued (but not
signed by) G-D!
The Peeler
2020-03-31 13:14:14 UTC
On Tue, 31 Mar 2020 06:04:04 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Baruch 'Barry' Shein's preferred jew PAEDOPHILE aliash Ron Jacobson (RJ11)
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
Behold in slant-eyed wonder and amazement at this gook charlatan
pretending to be a doctor with a medical licence issued (but not
signed by) G-D!
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at this clinically insane
psychopathic dreckserb with NO brains, STILL trying to pose as a "Brit" and
"WASP"! LOL
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-03-23 14:55:11 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 10:00:15 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD"
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 09:20:23 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD"
Once again, Andy runs away.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-03-23 15:04:16 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 11:01:20 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD"
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again avoiding an actual reply for the 5th time here today ...
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Here are the specifications of HeartDoc Andrew's eternal medical
God doesn't issue medical licenses. Not even in your fake Bible.
[crickets.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)
It's no wonder Georgia's medical board yanked Andy's MD license. He
responded to their questions with the same insane claptrap as he does
here. He's incapable to answering a direct question.
[crickets.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)
His insanity prevents it.
[crickets.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)
Wonder how many votes our "Presidential candidate" will receive in the
upcoming election? Even his mom won't vote for him.
[crickets.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)
Once again, Andy runs away.
I know you're afraid, Andy. What do you do to earn money now that
you're no longer able to practice medicine?

I predict you'll run away from this question, too.

God told me you would.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-23 16:15:32 UTC
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again, with a net-worth of more than US$32 billion
as evident by the ease of freely posting here on USENET 24/7/365,
praying a 6th time here today ...

Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-03-23 15:33:53 UTC
Proof this man is totally insane. LOL
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-23 16:41:02 UTC
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again, with a net-worth of more than US$32 billion
as evident by the ease of freely posting here on USENET 24/7/365,
praying a 7th time here today ...

Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-03-23 15:45:51 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 11:41:02 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD"

More of Andy's frantic lies.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-23 16:49:51 UTC
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again, with a net-worth of more than US$32 billion
as evident by the ease of freely posting here on USENET 24/7/365,
praying an 8th time here today ...

Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-03-23 15:53:30 UTC
Once again, Andy spews nonsense. He makes Joe Biden look good.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-23 17:00:14 UTC
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again, with a net-worth of more than US$32 billion
as evident by the ease of decades of freely posting here on USENET
24/7/365, praying a 9th time here today ...

Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-03-23 16:01:13 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 12:00:14 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again, with a net-worth of more than US$32 billion
Repeating a lie won't make it come true, you know. That's why you lost
your medical license. Constant lies.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-23 17:03:18 UTC
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again, with a net-worth of more than US$32 billion
as evident by the ease of decades of freely posting here on USENET
24/7/365, praying a 10th time here today ...

Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-03-23 16:53:30 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 12:03:18 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, ex-MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again, with a net-worth of more than US$32 billion
Poor, insane Andy.

God continues to torture him for his transgressions against Him.

LOL
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-23 21:18:46 UTC
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again, with a net-worth of more than US$32 billion
as evident by the ease of decades of freely posting here on USENET
24/7/365, praying an 11th time here today ...

Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-03-24 11:28:51 UTC
Poor confused Chinaman. LOL
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-24 12:45:00 UTC
(Anosmia) 03/24/20 Again, with a net-worth of more than US$32 billion
as evident by the ease of decades of freely posting here on USENET
24/7/365, praying here today ...

RJ11
G-D does not ISSUE medical licences, gook....eternal or otherwise!
The Peeler
2020-03-24 17:23:55 UTC
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 09:10:51 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by RJ11
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Here are the specifications of HeartDoc Andrew's eternal medical
G-D does not ISSUE medical licences, gook....eternal or otherwise!
GOD issues EVERYTHING. Either eternal or temporal, dreckserb!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-03-28 17:03:45 UTC
Post by RJ11
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Here are the specifications of HeartDoc Andrew's eternal medical
G-D does not ISSUE medical licences, gook....eternal or otherwise!
GOD issues EVERYTHING. Either eternal or temporal, dreckserb!
You got that right.

The mangina is against God!

Jack Marshall writes about Don Giuseppe Berardelli.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/03/24/ethics-hero-don-giuseppe-berardelli/

Ethics Hero: Don Giuseppe Berardelli
MARCH 24, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL

Be sure to tell David Brooks about this..

Don Giuseppe Berardelli, an Italian priest, died from the Wuhan virus after
giving up his respirator to a younger patient, a stranger. The following is
from the Google Italian to English translation of this source:

Don Giuseppe had been archpriest of Casnigo for almost fourteen years and
would have concluded his mission in Casnigo. He ended it earlier, in a
hospital in Lovere, hit by the coronavirus. Already last year he had had
health problems. His perennial smile, his availability, but also his
activism in the realization of important and expensive works, that smile hid
the worries.

He was a simple, straightforward person, with a great kindness and
helpfulness towards everyone, believers and non-believers. His greeting was
‘peace and good’. Always friendly and available to the public
administration, associations and not only those of the parish, he
participated in all the events without ever being intrusive…. He was loved
by everyone: his former parishioners still came from Fiorano after years to
find him. But he also had an incredible ability to solve economic problems,
to knock on the right doors for help.

This is the testimony of Giuseppe Imberti, long mayor of Casnigo: “Don
Giuseppe died as a priest. And I am deeply moved by the fact that the
archpriest of Casnigo, Don Giuseppe Berardelli – to whom the parish
community had bought a respirator – announced his will to assign it to
someone younger than him.”

The Archpriest of Casnigo don Giuseppe Berardelli was 72 years old. Born on
August 21, 1947, he was originally from Fonteno. Ordained priest on June 30,
1973, his first assignment had been coadjutor in the parish of San Giuseppe
in the upper town, then in Calolzio from 1976 to 1984. He later became
parish priest of Gaverina and from 1993 parish priest of Fiorano al Serio.
In 2006 he was appointed archpriest of Casnigo. He had had health problems
but he fought with his usual smile and that determination to those who rely
on God. He died at the Lovere hospital.

No funeral, but the people of Caserta greeted him in their own way, at noon
on Monday 16 March…”His is a goodbye,” [a parissioner says]. “He does not
leave us alone, from up there he watches over us and continues to run
through the clouds with his motorcycle, who knows how many projects he is
doing up there, also for us” …
2020-03-28 18:12:09 UTC
She got Satan on her side!
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-23 17:10:44 UTC
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again revealed a 4th time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-24 00:19:00 UTC
(Anosmia) 03/23/20 Again revealed a 5th time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-24 07:52:44 UTC
(Anosmia) 03/24/20 Again revealed here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-26 00:22:08 UTC
(Anosmia) 03/25/20 Again revealed here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-26 18:29:51 UTC
(Anosmia) 03/26/20 Again revealed here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-28 18:43:47 UTC
(Anosmia) 03/28/20 Greeting MichaelE here ...

http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID19

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson (RJ11)
2020-03-29 12:30:34 UTC
On Sat, 28 Mar 2020 13:43:47 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
(Anosmia) 03/28/20 Greeking MichaelE here ...
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID19
Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
Indeed, you can eat shit and so can he.
So how are you ?
So how many MORE fucking times are you going to aks him the same inane
question, gook? You KNOW he is RAVENOUS for jew diarrhoea, freshly
squeezed out of jew ani!
The Peeler
2020-03-29 12:45:55 UTC
On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 05:30:34 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "preferred jew aliash Ron
Post by preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson (RJ11)
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
Indeed, you can eat shit and so can he.
I doubt anyone here shares your favourite diet, shiteating serb peasant!
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
So how are you ?
So how many MORE fucking times are you going to aks him the same inane
question, gook?
So how many more non-fucking times are you still going to get hissy fits
over it, you ridiculous frustrated sexual cripple? LOL
Post by preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson (RJ11)
You KNOW he is RAVENOUS for jew diarrhoea, freshly
squeezed out of jew ani!
Stop projecting your OWN perversions onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-03-29 16:51:58 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(Anosmia) 03/28/20 Greeting MichaelE here ...
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID19
Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-29 18:30:54 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(Anosmia) 03/28/20 Greeting MichaelE here ...
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID19
Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry!
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture (Luke 17:37)
ready and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem,
Elohim, Abba, DEO), in the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-30 18:23:34 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/LZAnyqUnr-w/b9i3lS_FBAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

2020-03-30 12:59:33 UTC
On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 09:51:58 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(Anosmia) 03/28/20 Greeting MichaelE here ...
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID19
Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry!
He already KNOWS you're RAVENOUS for jew diarrhoea, you stupid slant
eyed cunt!
Michael Ejercito
2020-03-30 16:29:53 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(Anosmia) 03/28/20 Greeting MichaelE here ...
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID19
Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry!
He already KNOWS you're RAVENOUS for jew diarrhoea, you stupid slant
eyed cunt!
Wrong, for he can not know that which is not true.

Mangina, there is nothing wrong with slant eyes!

Baruch 'Barry' Shein's preferred jew PAEDOPHILE aliash Ron Jacobson (RJ11)
2020-03-31 12:56:58 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(Anosmia) 03/28/20 Greeting MichaelE here ...
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID19
Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry!
He already KNOWS you're RAVENOUS for jew diarrhoea, you stupid slant
eyed cunt!
Wrong, for he can not know that which is not true.
Not wrong, for you are ALWAYS ravenous for jew diarrhoea!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, there is nothing wrong with slant eyes!
Needledick, slant eyes are a HIDEOUS ABOMINATION and indicative of a
mongoloid carrier of the gook plague aka corona!

2020-03-31 13:15:23 UTC
On Tue, 31 Mar 2020 05:56:58 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "***@shell02.TheWor1d.com",
farted again:

<FLUSH the psychopath's usual clinically insane shit>

...and nothing's left! LOL
Michael Ejercito
2020-03-31 15:59:30 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
I am wonderfully hungry!
He already KNOWS you're RAVENOUS for jew diarrhoea, you stupid slant
eyed cunt!
Wrong, for he can not know that which is not true.
Not wrong, for you are ALWAYS ravenous for jew diarrhoea!
Wrong.

You are so obsessed with diarrhoea!

Sometimes, some normal boys and normal men fantasize about ejaculating
their semen through a Judenfraulein cervix.

But no one ever accused you of being a normal man!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, there is nothing wrong with slant eyes!
Needledick, slant eyes are a HIDEOUS ABOMINATION and indicative of a
mongoloid carrier of the gook plague aka corona!
Nithing, the only thing you need to know about slant eyes is that so many
people with slant eyes are in loving relationships!

Two beautiful couples.

A web page about the wedding of a couple.

http://www.virginiaandquan.com/

Girl Meets Boy
Ginny attended VCU in Richmond, VA with many of her closest high school
friends from Northern Virginia. She studied creative advertising, spent
countless hours at the James River, always finding new ways to get involved
in a number of creative projects, and some would say single-handedly
supported Lamplighter Coffee for a few semesters.

Quan, also from Northern Virginia, started in their exercise science program
and spent most days pursuing passions for anything from pick-up basketball
to starting an art-inspired clothing line.

In 2011, Ginny and Quan were introduced by mutual friends on Cary St in
Richmond. Over the next year in "The Fan", Ginny and Quan got closer
between downtown concerts, river days, and most importantly - Sunday pho’
dining. Ginny fit right in to help out with Quan's 2012 project with Active
Soul Design and some might say between creative inspiration and nights out
on the town their match was made.

In 2013, the two officially started dating and haven’t looked back since. In
2014 they moved in together with two of the groomsmen on Maplewood Avenue in
Richmond. This created quite an episode of "Friends" -esk open door policy
for the household; a policy that still holds true in their house today.

In 2016, the two decided to move back to Northern Virginia to pursue their
career dreams. After such a monumental chapter of their lives, Richmond was
hard to leave, but looking back Ginny would say it was the best decision
they ever made. Since, Quan has started his own personal training company
and has excelled immensely in his own growth. Ginny took a job at WILL
Interactive handling a wide array of design projects and expanding her skill
set every day.

In April 2017, while Ginny was in Richmond for what she thought was a
photoshoot for Quan's personal training company, he surprised her by getting
down on one knee in Church Hill, overlooking Richmond, where it all began.

If you were to ask anyone that has watched the love story unravel, I think
while a few slight variations may arise, we would all agree, that the pair
are strong enough to have the foundation of years of friendship, lucky
enough to have a village of family in support, and between them (and their
two fur babies) the love is unmatched.

And the adventure is truly just beginning.

Written by:

Melanie Savia, Bridesmaid

And finally, Tek writes about his own experiences.

http://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.israel/usovpMOmid8/rN1z3rJuBgAJ

The first time I ever had sexual intercourse with an Asian woman was on
Okinawa. A friend of mine led me into a brothel called Hotel Judy in Koza.
The Mamasan sat behind a glass enclosure. We each paid her $15.00. My
friend went in a different room than me. I went in a room with a bed, a
chair and a set of hook hangers on the wall. She came in at about 100lbs.
All she had on was panties and since I'd never had to pay for it before I
was still dressed. She took her panties off and put them on the hook. Then
I took all my clothes off. So far not a word had been spoken. She was on
the bed then I got on there and she turned her head to the side. So I
turned her head and started kissing her deep French and she melted in my
arms. I had paid for what was called a "SHORT-TIME" that was 15 minutes. I
can honestly say she was one of the most affectionate women I had ever made
love to. When it was over still no word had been said. She cleaned up and
I cleaned up and we both left through different doors. If that would have
been you she probably would have puked on you.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-28 21:52:02 UTC
(Anosmia) 03/28/20 Again revealed here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-29 14:07:56 UTC
(Anosmia) 03/29/20 Again revealed here ...

2020-03-30 13:00:22 UTC
On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 09:07:56 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(Anosmia) 03/29/20 Again revealed here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/LZAnyqUnr-w/H4Kqb45EAgAJ
Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a
http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau
STARVE to death , which really is even MORE wonderfully healthy,
especially for those with terminal illnesses!
The Peeler
2020-03-30 13:26:41 UTC
On Mon, 30 Mar 2020 06:00:22 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "preferred jew PAEDOPHILE aliash
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
STARVE to death , which really is even MORE wonderfully healthy,
especially for those with terminal illnesses!
ESAD, filthy dreckserb! You know it makes every sense in your case!
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-31 19:01:51 UTC
(Anosmia) 03/31/20 Again revealed here ...

flaviaR
2020-03-23 14:34:07 UTC
https://gcmb.mylicense.com/verification

Name: Andrew Ben-Hua Chung
Designation: MD
Lic #: 40347
Profession: Physician
Subtype: Full
Issued: 8/3/1995
Expires: 7/31/2017
Street Address: 5701 Mableton Parkway 2 B
MABLETON GA 30126
County: Cobb
Country: United States
Public Document 04-40347

ORDER OF THE BOARD:
Comes now, the Georgia Composite Medical Board and hereby enters an
Order after reviewing the Initial Decision in the above styled case.
After hearing the argument and testimony of the Appellant herein,
Andrew Ben-Hua Chung, M.D., the Board finds as follows after
deliberation:

FINDINGS OF FACT: The Board agrees with the initial decision.
CONCLUSIONS OF LAW
The Board agrees with the initial decision regarding conclusions of
law.

CONCLUSION
The Board Orders that the respondent's license is revoked instanter.
This the 9th day of March 2017.
Peeler
2020-03-23 15:04:05 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 10:34:07 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
married nazi homo, whined again:

Now, which is the bigger loser:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LOSERS?
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
flaviaR
2020-03-23 16:31:01 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
flaviaR <***@invalid.invalid> wrote:

[...]

PS: but ONLY ARYANS may reply, please!

During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
RJ11
Eat SHIT, gook!
The Peeler
2020-03-24 17:25:20 UTC
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 09:10:56 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by RJ11
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Eat SHIT, gook!
I doubt he, or anyone else here, shares your diet, perverted shiteating serb
peasant!