Monika To Jews - Go Fuck Yourselves!
2019-02-09 07:28:23 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3914&p=14073#p14073
The Peeler
2019-02-09 09:08:20 UTC
On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 02:28:23 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

2019-02-09 16:04:50 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3914&p=14073#p14073
She's old and hardly pretty, but maybe she can suck some Black
Dick, like these nazi sluts do:

"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m

Wendy Iwanow, yet another neo-nazi bitch who sucked Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/zle4mty
w***@att.net
2019-02-10 07:17:43 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3914&p=14073#p14073
She's old and hardly pretty, but maybe she can suck some Black
"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m
Wendy Iwanow, yet another neo-nazi bitch who sucked Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/zle4mty
There seems to be a common denominator here....

Brian Lambsky
Nov 18
Any man with his ass-cheeks spread wide open is welcomed.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/soc.culture.israel/brian$20lambsky%7Csort:date/soc.culture.israel/xZp9gnHOZQ8/c3eG32qAAQAJ
The Peeler
2019-02-10 08:46:41 UTC
On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 23:17:43 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-02-10 18:26:50 UTC
In article <f73088b6-1678-4fc4-8f2e-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

YO Walt "Pigshit" Hampton: WTF is this Nazi soldier doing!?

HUH??

TSSSK!
Ofay
2019-02-10 23:21:05 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3914&p=14073#p14073
i believe the holocaust happened. however, i also support people's right to question whether or not it happened. it is totalitarian to harm people who deny/question certain aspects of history.
w***@att.net
2019-02-10 23:28:05 UTC
Post by Ofay
Post by Carolina Reb
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3914&p=14073#p14073
i believe the holocaust happened.
This will 'clear' you with the Jews' "Human Rights Commission."

however, i also support people's right to question whether or not it happened. it is totalitarian to harm people who deny/question certain aspects of history.

...now THIS may get you into hot water with Nemo/Lambsky and his fellow Jews.
I don't have to be concerned with it, because the "Human Rights Commission"
has no authority here.
NEMO
2019-02-10 23:33:08 UTC
In article <a98e4533-bad2-4e2f-8660-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

Have a GOOD look, nazoid sub-lice...

This is how you're ALL going to end!

Franz Xaver Ziereis (13 August 1904 - 24 May 1945) was the commandant
of the Mauthausen-Gusen concentration camp from 1939 until the camp
was liberated by the Americans in 1945.

LOMPO!
The Peeler
2019-02-10 23:59:55 UTC
On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 15:28:05 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
2019-02-10 23:58:53 UTC
On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 15:21:05 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-02-11 18:27:18 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3914&p=14073#p14073