How come nazi babes shit and piss all over sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"), while they LOVE to suck Black Dick ON CAMERA??
2018-08-17 12:56:25 UTC
Please explain, Andrzej!

"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m

Wendy Iwanow, yet another neo-nazi bitch who sucked Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/zle4mty
The Jews
2018-08-17 13:00:17 UTC
Please explain, Andrzej!
"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m
Wendy Iwanow, yet another neo-nazi bitch who sucked Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/zle4mty
And lets not forget the millions of these "storm troopers" stroking
cocks as they watch huge black bucks take...

their daughters
https://xhamster.com/channels/watching-my-daughter-go-black

their wives
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=wife+goes+black

their grandmothers
https://www.xnxx.com/video-2e5ty0d/lusty_granny_goes_black

and finally, even themselves
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=cuckold+husband+sucks+black+cock

Now, we already know that Gordon is no stranger to getting greeked at
the Queen Mary Parking Lot, but it certainly seems that people like
Gordon are FASCINATED by this subject.

Care to comment, Gordon?

[chuckle]
Michael Ejercito
2018-08-18 17:45:40 UTC
[...]
Here are the rewards of such unions.

Imagine what the babies would look like!