danger will robinson: conspiracy theory (israel[mossad] and 911)comin' up!
Add Reply
Ofay
2018-11-27 16:55:00 UTC
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/50667.htm

it takes a while for the author to get into the meat and gravy, but all's well that ends well.
it's a long article.
B***@37.com
2018-11-27 17:41:34 UTC
Ofay, Offal, you're an unemployable little coward and a troll arentcha. Does your mother know what you do for a living here eh little man?
Ofay
2018-11-27 18:07:36 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Ofay
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/50667.htm
it takes a while for the author to get into the meat and gravy, but all's well that ends well.
it's a long article.
Ofay, Offal, you're an unemployable little coward and a troll arentcha. Does your mother know what you do for a living here eh little man?
so in other words, you're one of those guys.

so good baby.
so good bun buns.
The Peeler
2018-11-27 20:02:26 UTC
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 10:07:36 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

<FLUSH the hypocritical gay nazi bastard's latest hypocritical bullshit
unread again>

What are you doing in sci, gay nazi bastard?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
B***@37.com
You're a pathetic little faggot like most Jew haters arentcha little man?
Ofay
2018-11-28 12:04:28 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Ofay
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Ofay
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/50667.htm
it takes a while for the author to get into the meat and gravy, but all's well that ends well.
it's a long article.
Ofay, Offal, you're an unemployable little coward and a troll arentcha. Does your mother know what you do for a living here eh little man?
so in other words, you're one of those guys.
so good baby.
so good bun buns.
You're a pathetic little faggot like most Jew haters arentcha little man?
i've never posted anything that should make you think i'm a jew hater. i just don't like the apartheid policies of israel.
and i'm one 'a them hetero boys. am neither pathetic nor little.
govern yourself accordingly.
The Peeler
2018-11-28 12:14:28 UTC
On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 04:04:28 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Cum about herself on Nov 14th, 2014:
"High: I'm a strong female of breeding age. I'll see you later at the Cow
MID: <0c3d3881-b022-4e1e-8619-***@googlegroups.com>
Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
I've READ your racist antisemitic Jew-hating posts before Ofay Offal, and you ARE definitely a hateful little troll, and you hide, spell, talk and think like one too. Why are you here OfAY OFALL unless you have an agenda? Go BACK AND READ YOUR OWN SALACIOUS AND HATEFUL SUBJECT LINES, comments and the nonsense you asserted and POSTED here. You've earned your contempt and disrespect and you're just a little too dense to figure out why. Go back to the "shit hole" you came from Ofay Offal to use one the very term you yourself introduced and posted here eh? I don't believe anything you say, I have very little respect for you, and frankly I don't believe you're hetero either but you can take that up with your parents who prolly doubt you as well. HAVE A NICE DAY AND PLEASE GO THE FUCK AWAY.
Ofay
if you could just show me a post of mine where i come across as a jew hater; i'd appreciate it.
The Peeler
2018-11-29 12:15:21 UTC
On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 02:36:40 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

<FLUSH the disgusting nazi hypocrite's latest hypocritical bullshit unread
again>

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about himself:
"I'm an ethnic German and have no guilt whatsoever concerning the
MID: <ebc65f30-e1d5-4e80-9bb6-***@googlegroups.com>
B***@37.com
Don't be silly, Ofay, we'll be here all day, and you can't or won't even say what your agenda here is —— because evading the answer is the spineless stuff of Jew haters, and you've said things here like Israel is a shit hole and it's responsible for 9/11, what the fuck is wrong with you, Ofay? I'm getting tired of you and you stupid silly lying hateful rhetoric, and most of all not knowing what you're doing. And also since we're on very different planes of English literacy, I feel the fight against you is a little unfair considering your disadvantage in English. But it's not just English, it's your ugly disposition toward Israel in any language, including yours, whatever it is. Good luck and good bye, Ofay.
Ofay
2018-12-03 00:16:56 UTC
Post by Ofay
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Ofay
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Ofay
[...]
israel's not a shit hole. it should remedy it's system of arab oppression.
goodbye
The Peeler
2018-12-03 09:57:39 UTC
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 16:16:56 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you hypocritical nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about his eyeing of his schoolmates' dicks:
"I was one of the few guys in gym class to have skin intact.
MID: <0fb300f4-e4ea-4d5a-b66c-***@u7g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-11-27 19:49:16 UTC
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 08:55:00 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

<FLUSH the hypocritical nazi bastard's latest hypocritical nazi bullshit
unread again>

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
--
More Nazi tripe by Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"All that Britain and France had to due was to not declare war on Germany.