Swiss hotel sign asking jews to shower sparks controversy
Add Reply
Susan Cohen
2020-05-19 23:59:33 UTC
Only the jews need to be told to shower before going into a pool. Left
to their own devices, they're filthy pigs.

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/arosa_swiss-hotel-sign-asking-jews-to-shower-sparks-controversy/43413078

A hotel in the Swiss mountain resort of Arosa is under fire after it
posted a sign telling jewish guests to shower before swimming –
sparking outrage among guests and an official complaint from the
Israeli foreign ministry.

The sign posted at the Aparthaus Paradiesexternal link hotel in canton
Graubünden read: “To our jewish guests, women, men and children,
please take a shower before you go swimming and although [sic] after
swimming. If you break the rules, I’m forced to cloes [sic] the pool
for you.”
The Peeler
2020-05-20 07:32:02 UTC
On Tue, 19 May 2020 19:59:33 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Susan Cohen
The sign posted at the Aparthaus Paradiesexternal link hotel in canton
Graubünden read: “To our jewish guests, women, men and children,
please take a shower before you go swimming and although [sic] after
swimming. If you break the rules, I’m forced to cloes [sic] the pool
for you.”
Certainly worded by an idiot, most likely by an Arab (Palietard) employee
trying to act up in Western countries.
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
2020-05-20 10:52:05 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT Susan Cohen, but a shiteating nazoid paedo forger, wrote:

[flush]

A crude hoax, as the pathetic attempt at writing English proves...

"Please take a shower before you go swimming and although after
swimming"?

"cloes the pool"?

ONLY a shiteating, inferior nazoid paedo would make such mistakes... LOL!
Loose Cannon
LOL!!! Only an asshole who doesn't understand the English language would write such a post as NEMO has. Does it know what "[sic] in a sentence means? LOL!!!
Carolina Reb
2020-05-20 12:02:41 UTC
LOL!!! Only an asshole who doesn't understand the English language would write such a post as NEMO has. Does it know what "[sic] in a sentence means? LOL!!!
The following quote was taken from the link:
https://archive.is/BAW1u

General Patton awoke to the Semitic element
operating within our government, but unfortunately
by that point, it was too late. Nevertheless, he
had some interesting observations about these degenerates:

He observed with horror that "these people do not understand
toilets and refuse to use them except as repositories for
tin cans, garbage, and refuse . . . They decline, where
practicable, to use latrines, preferring to relieve themselves
on the floor."

He described in his diary one DP camp, "where, although room
existed, the Jews were crowded together to an appalling extent,
and in practically every room there was a pile of garbage in
one corner which was also used as a latrine. The Jews were only
forced to desist from their nastiness and clean up the mess by
the threat of the butt ends of rifles. Of course, I know the
expression 'lost tribes of Israel' applied to the tribes which
disappeared -- not to the tribe of Judah from which the current
sons of bitches are descended. However, it is my personal opinion
that this too is a lost tribe -- lost to all decency."
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2020-05-20 12:10:26 UTC
General Patton
LOVED exterminating nazoid sub-lice!

<quote>

A clear cold Christmas, lovely weather for killing Germans.

</quote>

General Patton's diary, Christmas Eve 1944.

https://www.historyonthenet.com/when-patton-enlisted-the-entire-third-army-to-pray-for-fair-weather
https://www.historynet.com/battle-of-the-bulge
Carolina Reb
2020-05-20 13:17:24 UTC
Time for you to get some fresh peckers, Lambsky.
The Peeler
2020-05-20 13:40:14 UTC
On Wed, 20 May 2020 06:17:24 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2020-05-20 13:39:28 UTC
On Wed, 20 May 2020 05:02:41 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get the fuck out of straight people's ngs, you two disgusting senile nazi
homo swines!

F'up to your homegroup

Picture of the ridiculous gay nazi assclown (with ridiculous vaudeville hat! LOL):
https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2020-05-20 12:08:38 UTC
LOL!!! Only an asshole
LOL!! Only a shiteating nazoid paedo like FAKE Loose Cannon would
miss the fact that I was referring to the ORIGINAL sign -- obviously
written by some retarded nazoid sub-louse (and as we know, ALL nazoids
are retarded, shiteating, inferior sub-lice!)

Ask your PIG, you shiteating LOSER...I bet even it knows that... LOL!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>
The Peeler
2020-05-20 13:38:27 UTC
On Wed, 20 May 2020 04:55:20 -0700 (PDT), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
A crude hoax, as the pathetic attempt at writing English proves...
"Please take a shower before you go swimming and although after
swimming"?
"cloes the pool"?
ONLY a shiteating, inferior nazoid paedo would make such mistakes... LOL!
LOL!!! Only an asshole who doesn't understand the English language would
write such a post as NEMO has. Does it know what "[sic] in a sentence
means? LOL!!!
ONLY an exceptionally retarded "proud" idiot like you would believe that
somebody would not know the meaning of [sic]! LMAO
jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson (RJ11)
2020-05-20 13:17:11 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Only the jews need to be told to shower before going into a pool. Left
to their own devices, they're filthy pigs.
https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/arosa_swiss-hotel-sign-asking-jews-to-shower-sparks-controversy/43413078
A hotel in the Swiss mountain resort of Arosa is under fire after it
posted a sign telling jewish guests to shower before swimming –
sparking outrage among guests and an official complaint from the
Israeli foreign ministry.
The sign posted at the Aparthaus Paradiesexternal link hotel in canton
Graubünden read: “To our jewish guests, women, men and children,
please take a shower before you go swimming and although [sic] after
swimming. If you break the rules, I’m forced to cloes [sic] the pool
for you.”
For some reason jews have an aversion to showers. Perhaps it
originates from those hissing showers at the WWII jew theme parks?
Or perhaps they're just filthy semites.
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2020-05-20 13:22:27 UTC
This reminds me of a good one...
Q: Where does a Polack hide his money?
A: Under the soap.
Idiot!
The Peeler
2020-05-20 13:46:41 UTC
On Wed, 20 May 2020 06:17:11 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by jew paedophile VERMIN Barry Z. Shein's preferred jew aliash Ron Jacobson (RJ11)
For some reason jews have an aversion to showers. Perhaps it
originates from those hissing showers at the WWII jew theme parks?
Or perhaps they're just filthy semites.
Just because you have a predilection for "golden" showers doesn't mean you
are NOT a filthy serb swine, Razovic! Or why do you come to Usenet, EVERY
day, to get pissed and shat on by everybody! <BG>
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>