Dick’s Sporting Goods Taking Guns, Hunting Gear Out Of 125 Stores
2019-03-13 13:41:27 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/03/daniel-zimmerman/dicks-sporting-goods-taking-guns-hunting-gear-out-of-125-stores/

Dick’s Sporting Goods Taking Guns, Hunting Gear Out Of 125 Stores
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAR 12, 2019 |106 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Dick's Sporting Goods guns 125 stores
Anthony92931 [CC BY-SA 3.0], via Wikimedia Commons

After eliminating guns from 10 of their stores last year, Dick’s Sporting
Goods is pulling all firearms and hunting gear from 125 of their 850 Dick’s
and 35 Field & Stream stores.

According to Fox Business:

The in-store sections will be replaced with “merchandise categories that can
drive growth,” (CEO Ed Stack) said.

Following a shooting in Florida in February 2018 that left 17 students and
staff dead, Dick’s hiked the minimum age to purchase a gun to 21 and
prohibited the sale of AR-15 style rifles.

While Stack previously predicted it would bring in new customers, the
decision has led to a decline in earnings in the firm’s hunting business.

In the three months through Feb. 2, declines in the sector drove a 3.7
percent drop in same-store sales. Overall, sales dropped 6.5 percent to $2.5
billion, the company said on Tuesday. Profits fell to $694 million, or
adjusted to $1.22 per share – higher than analysts expected.

Gun owners have rejected the retailer after they pulled “assault rifles”
from Dick’s and Field & Stream stores following the Parkland shooting, then
rubbed salt in the wound by funding gun control lobbying efforts in
Washington.

PhantomView
Just drives me to some other retailer.
w***@att.net
2019-03-15 02:58:50 UTC
Post by PhantomView
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/03/daniel-zimmerman/dicks-sporting-goods-taking-guns-hunting-gear-out-of-125-stores/
Dick’s Sporting Goods Taking Guns, Hunting Gear Out Of 125 Stores
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAR 12, 2019 |106 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Dick's Sporting Goods guns 125 stores
Anthony92931 [CC BY-SA 3.0], via Wikimedia Commons
After eliminating guns from 10 of their stores last year, Dick’s Sporting
Goods is pulling all firearms and hunting gear from 125 of their 850 Dick’s
and 35 Field & Stream stores.
The in-store sections will be replaced with “merchandise categories that can
drive growth,” (CEO Ed Stack) said.
Just drives me to some other retailer.
This is an interesting lead-in for the Gook to post more
miscegenation porn. Never seen one like this before. Perhaps
the Gook is being coached by his Jew handlers....
The Peeler
2019-03-15 08:08:17 UTC
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 19:58:50 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get out of straight humans' ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-03-15 10:18:29 UTC
In article <3ce5bf30-9ae3-4574-bd0f-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

A very surprised nazi soldier:

"Ach! But Shitler promized ve vill rule das vorld!"

TSSK!
Michael Ejercito
2019-03-16 14:55:57 UTC
Post by w***@att.net
Post by PhantomView
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
You can watch all the miscegenation porn you want.

On this thread, I will discuss the topic.

Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/03/daniel-zimmerman/dicks-sporting-goods-taking-guns-hunting-gear-out-of-125-stores/#comment-4213577

Get woke, go broke.

And that leaves aside their Soviet quality of customer “service”.
w***@att.net
2019-03-16 17:44:01 UTC
You can watch all the miscegenation porn you want.
My only interest in miscegenation is its absence.
Michael Ejercito
2019-03-17 17:11:15 UTC
Post by w***@att.net
Post by Michael Ejercito
You can watch all the miscegenation porn you want.
My only interest in miscegenation is its absence.
It is certainly absent where YOU are.

But over this weekend, many couples will hook up and miscegenate.

Klaus Schadenfreude
Has anyone actually purchased a gun from Dicks? LOL
Just Wondering
2019-03-15 18:14:51 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by PhantomView
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/03/daniel-zimmerman/dicks-sporting-goods-taking-guns-hunting-gear-out-of-125-stores/
Dick´s Sporting Goods Taking Guns, Hunting Gear Out Of 125 Stores
After eliminating guns from 10 of their stores last year, Dick´s Sporting
Goods is pulling all firearms and hunting gear from 125 of their 850 Dick´s
and 35 Field & Stream stores.
Just drives me to some other retailer.
Has anyone actually purchased a gun from Dicks? LOL
I don't have any guns. No siree, not me. Despite my CCL permit
and numerous FFL background checks I never did buy any guns. And
besides, all those guns I never owned were given away, sold, lost
or stolen years ago. And I don't know who now has those guns
I never had.